Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rural Therapy Centre

"She works her magic."

18
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Good morning, The Rural Therapy Centre, Trisha speaking, how can I help you?” The lady taking the call was a mature, well-built person, the sort normally described as a BBW, or big beautiful woman. She was dressed in a knee-length black skirt and a crisp white blouse that struggled to contain her large, well-shaped breasts.

“I'm not sure, maybe you can. I have a problem... no, I shouldn't have called, forget it, sorry to have bothered you!” The male voice sounded cultured and mature but strained.

“No wait, don't hang up, it always helps to talk. Maybe we can't help, but unless you tell us, or someone, you will never know!” Trisha was skilled at talking to shy or nervous clients and was not giving up that easily.

The line went silent but remained open; Trisha knew better than to fill the silence with idle chatter. She waited almost a minute, then said, “It's worth a try, I can only say no.”

“It’s personal, very personal and embarrassing." His voice was almost a whisper.

“Look, I'm just a voice on the phone; you don't know me and can always put the phone down anytime, so why not just tell me?” Trisha said.

The man coughed, then silence, another cough and the truth came pouring out. “I am so embarrassed; I don't know where to start.” His voice was shaking, but whether from shame or nervousness Trisha couldn't be sure. “I’m not young anymore; in fact I'm in my sixties, still fit and active. It's just things are not working well, you know... down below!” Once more a cough and long silence followed.

“Go on, you are doing great!” Trisha encouraged.

“My wife lost interest years ago. I didn't, but couldn't bring myself to have an affair, so I... well you know... I satisfy myself. Well, I used to, would still like to but... but it just doesn't work anymore!” He was almost sobbing now.

“Look, unless there is a medical problem, we can help you; it’s nearly always a mental attitude that is causing the issue you describe. Why don't you come in and see us and we will see what we can do, no pressure, just a chat and see where we go from there.“ Trisha's calm voice was working its magic, she could sense the man was relaxing and well on the way to becoming a client.

“Okay, just a chat, I can do that I guess,” he said.

“Fine, can you make it later today, say afternoon about two?” Trisha asked and was pleased to hear a firm voice say that would be fine.

The address was not what the man was expecting; it turned out to be a large private house set back from the road in a quiet lane. He parked on the sweeping gravel drive and walking up to the front door pressed the bell.

“You must be Mr. Fisher; come in and follow me please, my name is Trisha and I will be helping you today.” Her warm smile and easy attitude removed any trace of nervousness he had lingering in his mind. He watched her full butt swaying in front of him as he followed her across the hall and into a large, well-furnished room.

Trisha moved across the room and sat behind a beautiful oak desk and gestured to the comfortable armchair off to one side. “Please make yourself comfortable and we will begin,” she said. “Now, as we are dealing with an extremely personal problem I think first names will be appropriate, so mine as you already know is Trisha... and yours is?”

“Malcolm, but more often called Malc," the man answered as he made himself comfortable.

“Malc it is then,” said Trisha, “Now in your own words and take as long as you like, tell me what is bothering you.”

Malcolm sat back, closed his eyes and seemed to disappear into himself for several seconds, then as if a dam had burst, all the pent up anger and frustration in him poured out.

“Bloody simple really... I can't get it up! See, bloody pathetic, a man in his late sixties and I am worried because I can't get a hard on! So I either have to find a way to tell my brain to stop thinking about sex or find a way of getting my cock to work again. I've tried Viagra but might as well have sucked jelly babies. I am not expecting to fuck all night anymore but once a month would be nice! I have found a new lady I want in my life but have been trying to put her off because I am too embarrassed to tell her I will be useless in bed!”

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

The room fell silent for what seemed like an age before Trisha spoke, “Right, Malc; are you prepared to follow my direction to the letter, no matter how off the wall it seems? Because if you are I am sure I have an answer, but when I say follow my directions I do mean exactly.”

Malc nodded slowly and said, “I am prepared to do whatever it takes to overcome my problem, and I mean anything.”

Trisha nodded, and sitting back in her chair said, “Let's make a start; behind that screen in the corner of the room you will find a robe. Please go behind the screen and remove all your clothes, put on the robe, and then stand in the centre of the room.”

Two minutes later Malcolm came out from behind the screen and stood as instructed, wearing just the robe.

“Good, now please remove your robe and stand up straight and try to relax.” Trisha's voice had changed to low and soft. Moving out from behind her desk she came to stand in front of him. As she walked past a small table she picked up a pair of latex gloves and slid them on.

Malcolm stood, still conscious of his flaccid cock and very conscious of her closeness.

Trisha extended her right hand and using two fingers raised his cock up to the horizontal.

Although it remained soft his cock swelled slightly and a feeling of warmth started to spread through his loins.

“Hmm, I think we need some further stimulation here,” Trisha said almost to herself. She pointed to a padded bench and said, “Right, up you go; kneel on all fours and let's get some action going on here, shall we?”

Malcolm did as instructed and already felt a sexual arousal greater that he could remember in years.

Trisha stood behind him and, reaching between his legs, took hold of his hanging cock and started a milking action she had perfected over years of cock stimulation.

Her next move took Malcolm by total surprise. He felt coldness on his exposed arsehole as Trisha smeared anal lube over the small puckered hole. But before he had a chance to react he felt her index finger slide past his sphincter and deep into his virgin ass. Trisha wriggled her finger around until she found his prostate and started to massage it. Her hand systematically stroked and milked his now hardening cock.

Malcolm found it impossible to explain the feelings passing through his now-hard cock as for the first time in years he felt a climax building inside him.

Trisha smiled as she watched the swollen cock twist and throb in her hand as if it had a mind of its own, and a small bead of precum glistened and formed over the hole in his swollen cock head. When his climax came it was as if the years of frustration were released in one long stream of white cum only to be followed by more jets.

Trisha was transfixed as she milked the white streams of cum from his pulsing cock. She had done this many times before but this was the longest climax she could ever remember. The pool of sperm on the bench was running to the edge and dripping on the floor.

Ever the professional, Trisha pulled her finger from Malcolm's asshole and, taking off her gloves, placed them in a bin.

“Please go back behind the screen and dress and then we have to talk,” she instructed.

When Malcolm reappeared, fully clothed, Trisha indicated he should retake his seat and she in turn went back behind her desk.

“That was only the first stage of your recovery; now you know you are not only capable of an erection but also a climax and generating a copious quantity of sperm! I want you to remember everything that has happened here today, and just to make sure you do I have taken the liberty of recording the session; here is the DVD for you to watch at home. Your entire problem was mental and you are now free of it.” Trisha stood up and shook his hand and showed him out of the room.

“Thank you so much,” Malcolm said, “If I feel I need any more treatment may I book another appointment?”

Trisha smiled “Oh yes, feel free to cum back anytime!”

Once Malcolm had left Trisha sat back behind her desk and turned on her laptop and watched her copy of the appointment that had just taken place. Her hand was between her legs and she rubbed her swollen clit and dripping cunt until a primeval scream burst from her lips and a huge orgasm burst over her, the same as it always did at the end of a session.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments