Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wet Vibe - Chapter Two

"Boyfriend leaves for an hour with instructions to leave the vibrator in and on max."

17
7 Comments 7
17.4k Views 17.4k
778 words 778 words
It’s been 30 minutes since my boyfriend walked out the door, leaving me with a vibrator in my hand and instructions to await his return with it inside me and turned onto the maximum setting.

An involuntary moan escapes my lips as I sit at my desk in my sexiest black lace lingerie; a mostly see through bra that makes my boobs pop, and a tight G-string that is keeping the vibrator firmly in place inside my already soaking pussy.

I shift in my seat as I try to focus on the screen in front of me and moan loudly when the vibrator touches the exact right spot inside me. My vision blurs as another wave of arousal engulfs me. I can feel my bottom slipping around on the seat from the puddle of juices that have leaked from my pussy. My legs are sticky and the air around me thick with the sweet scent of my arousal.

I whimper softly as I realise I am not going to get any more work done tonight. Instead I succumb to the needs of my body and close my eyes, savouring the sweet feel of the buzzing between my legs.

My breathing is heavier now and my body is hypersensitive to touch. Slowly, I reach my hands up to my breasts and begin to tease my nipples through the thin lace material.

I moan loudly as the nerves in my nipples send little shocks through my body, right to my groin making my pussy clench around the vibrator. I let my imagination wander to thoughts of what Jon might have planned to do with me when he returns while I tease my nipples and squirm in a pool of my own arousal beneath the powerful buzz of the vibrator.

I have my legs propped up on the desk in front of me, my hands still cupping and teasing my tits when Jon finally walks back through the door. I gasp as my pussy clenches around the vibrator once more and whimper looking up at my lover with lust filled eyes. He smirks down at me.

“Well well well, and here I thought you were going to be doing work while I was out,” he says in his oh so deep sexy voice.

A moan escapes my lips as I move my hips over the chair, unable to help myself as I stare up at Jon with pleading eyes.

“I … I couldn’t help it… Oh god, I’m so horny and wet Jon!”

"I can see that,” he chuckles.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

“You’ve made quite the mess on your nice leather chair haven’t you?”

“I’m sorry,” I say, unable to stop whimpering and teasing my nipples as I squirm beneath his hot scrutiny.

“Well, I guess you are ready for me then hey?” he smirks again.

I nod my head enthusiastically.

“Oh god yes! Please, I’ll let you do whatever you want to me!” I moan.

“Now that’s what I like to hear,” he winks. “Okay, now to the bedroom my little slut. And keep the vibrator in … for now.”

I whimper eagerly and do as I am told, peeling myself from the soaked chair. Jon makes me walk in front of him and slaps me on the ass a few times playfully. Each time his hand comes into contact with my plump ass, I moan and stumble, new beads of pussy juice running down my legs.

I reach the bedroom and Jon picks me up from behind. He kisses my neck, sending shivers all over my sensitive body and then places me on the bed.

Jon makes me lay back and spreads my legs. I let out a loud lust filled moan as he prods the vibrator, making it move inside me.

“You really are soaked you know,” he chuckles as he leans down to rub his nose against my pussy. “Mmm you smell so good.”

I lay on the bed, unable to move from the amount of pleasure coursing through my body from the vibrator and his light touches. My breathing hitches as I feel him begin to peel my G-string away from my body. Finally he pulls out the vibrator and turns it off.

I let out a sigh, a sound of relief mixed with longing. Then, Jon buries his face in between my legs and begins to lick my sensitive mound and my world is on fire once more. I grip his head in my hands, pushing him into my wetness with a gasp of pleasure.

Authors Note: Will continue with Chapter 3 soon if still popular ;) Next episode should be a juicy one!

~Teila

Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments