Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Be Rich ... Part 1

6
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
My parents had been divorced all of my life, so it was not something that I was hung up on, but there were parts of it that I did not like. The worst part of them being divorced was that they lived on different sides of the country. My mother lived in Florida, to be close to my grandmother and my father lived in California, because that is where his job was located. What this means is ... I travelled a lot.

I spent my school year in Florida with my mom, which was fine, that was where most of my friends were anyways, and then I spent the summers at my dads. Being the busy man that he was, I spent most of this time alone, whether it was at the house or roaming around the city. I have to admit, I did not mind that part at all. I loved the freedom I had when I was there.

So you could understand how I was sad to be leaving my home for the summer, but the sweet smell of freedom made it completely worth it. I was off to a land of just myself and whatever I wanted to do and I was excited. I had saved up so much money this year to go shopping and buy the clothes I desire all year to by and flirt with the boys I so desired to flirt with. The time had come and not a second too soon

“Are you ready to be going Clara?” My mother asked me, standing between the car and the door. She had her keys in her hand and gave me a big smile. “We don’t want to be late and have you miss your plane.”

“I’m ready,” I answered, turning back to my best friend Carli and giving him the biggest hug I could. Being away from her was always the hardest part, but we had made a pact to talk on the phone everynight and text about anything and everything. 

“I’ll miss you,” she whispered in my ear.”

“I’ll miss you too,” I assured her, pulling away from our hug and giving her a smile. “I will text you when I land.”

“Okay,” she nodded, as I climbed into my mothers car and buckled myself up. I really was going to miss that girl.

______________

I brought way to many thing on my carry on, so much that they almost did not let me through with it. It was a long flight though and I needed whatever I could to keep my entertained. Listening to music only got me so far and with there being no internet, my computer was pretty pointless unless I was watching a movie or something. I tried reading, but books were hard to concentrate on with the slight hint of air going by on the outside of the plane. I don’t know what it was, but if my ears couldn’t focus, neither could my eyes. 

“Where are you headed,” a voice broke through my hard work of trying to concentrate. I turned my head to the side to get a look at the guy who had sat down next to me. Was I breathless, oh I was breathless.

Sitting next to me was an amazing looking man. He was tall, as far as I could tell and very handsome, with short brown hair and deep brown eyes. He had eyes that you could get lost in and I believe that for a short time, that is what I was, I was lost in this man. 

“Um,” I tried to find my words, forgetting where I was going, along with my name and any other possible thing this person could possibly ask about me. “California. What about you?”

“Same,” he laughed, flashing me a smile of his perfectly straight, amazingly white teeth. He had what I like to call celebrity teeth, just a little too on the perfect side. That only made me want to run my tongue over them and feel just how amazing them were. 

“Cool,” I let out, trying to sounds cool but really just seeming like some idiot seventeen year old girl who had no idea how to talk with men. 

We sat there in silence after that for almost an hour. I had no idea what to say to him or even knew if he wanted me to talk, so I decided to pull out my laptop and write a little bit. It was just something that I did to pass the time, and it usually passed it by pretty quick.

“What are you writing,” he asked, which almost made me jump. I had forgotten that he was there to begin with and the pull back to reality was a startling one. 

“Just random things,” I said smiling over at him. “It just passes the time by, there is not really any one thought or idea.”

“Yeah,” he agreed, “I can totally get that. I write a lot, and sometimes I look over what I am writing to realize that there are like six stories all thrown together into one and nothing makes sense, but it does make for a good read or laugh if I need one.”

“I am sure mine would probably make for more of a laugh than a good read,” I said jokingly, though I was slightly serious. I was never really a fan of my own work, there was always room for improvement in my opinion.

“I doubt that,” he commented, looking over my shoulder slightly before bringing his eyes back to me. Once again I was lost in the power that they held over me.

__________________

“Well it was a pleasure getting to know you a little bit..” he paused, holding his hand out to me. “You know I don’t believe that I asked your name.”

“Clara,” I smiled, shaking his hand. “My name is Clara.”

“Well Clara, I am Brian.” He responded with his own name. “It was nice to meet you.”

“Yes,” I agreed, “It was very nice to meet you.”

“Maybe,” he continued talking, even though to conversation felt like it was supposed to end. I was not mad at this, just curious what would make him still want to talk to me. “Maybe we could meet up sometime, since you are here all summer.”

“I would,” I paused, nerves building in my stomach. “I would really like that.”

“Here,” he smiled, pulling a card from his pocket and handing it to me. “This is my card, my personal number is on the back. Give me a call sometime.”

“Yeah,” I nearly whispered as the nerves grew deeper. “I will do that.”

“Good,” he nodded, before walking away, “I will be waiting for your call.”

That was that. He was gone and I was left standing there in the middle of the airport with his card in hand. It was one of those moments where it felt like I was the only thing not moving as the world raced around me. Would I be able to call him?

_________________

Two weeks in and I still had not called him. I was sure by now he had forgotten all about the teenage girl he met randomly on an airplane. I was half tempted to lose his phone number and forget about him all together.

“I think you should call him,” Carli suggested. We had been talking about him for a while now, ever since I met him on the plane. She thinks I am obsessed and the only way to get over my obsession is to call him. “You will never know if he remembers you or not unless you call him.”

“God, you are so annoying sometimes,” I grumbled into the phone, “do you know that about yourself?”

“Only because I make valid points and you lose,” she laughed into the phone at me. “Look, call him. I am going to head out, mom wants to go shopping so I can’t pass that up. I will call you later okay?”

“Yeah okay,” I grumbled, rolling over on my bed and grabbing Brian’s card off my nightstand. 

“Call him,” she said one more time before hanging up on me, not allowing me the chance to argue it.

I buried my head into my pillow and let out a small yell. I was so nervous. I was the worst at calling people and this could go all wrong. What if he did not remember me? What if he was only being polite and really did not want to talk to me? What would I even say? All these questions raced through my head, leaving me unaware that I was in the process of dialing his number. I was brought back to reality when I heard the ringing through my phone.

“Hello,” A voice picked up on the other end of the line. I could feel my heart stop in my chest, as if I were going to fall over right then and there. “Hello.”

“Uh...” I began, my voice getting caught in my throat. “Um is this Brian?”

“Yes,” he answered, his voice pushing past my mind and making me shake, as if we were still sitting next to each other on that plane.

U_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
U_Dream

“Who is this?”

“This is Clara.” I answered, “from the plane.”

__________________

His house was giant, almost like something out of a fairytale. I felt that I did not belong on the property, let alone coming over to have lunch. I was still in shock about that part by the way. How could this gorgeous man who lives in this castlelike house want to have lunch with me. There was nothing special about me. 

“Clara,” his voice called from the top of the steps. I froze where I was, unable to move my feet another step forward. “You made it.”

“Yeah,” I answered, spinning slightly to look around at his house and property. “I can’t believe that you live here, this place is amazing.”

“Yeah, its pretty nice,” he laughed. “The inside is even nicer if you would like to take a look?”

“Okay,” I nodded, making my way up to the steps and into his house. 

He was not lying. The ceiling was as high as could be and everything seemed perfectly in the right place. I felt that if I were to get to close to something, I would break it and well, I could not afford to fix anything that is in this place.

“So you live here with your wife and kids,” I asked him curiously, not really sure where the question had come from.

“No,” he laughed, a deep chested laugh, which forced me to laugh a little myself in a contagious way. “I live her by my single childless self, well aside from the occasional staff that I let take the day off.”

“You have staff,” I asked curiously, raising my eyebrow. “Sounds rich.”

“Richer than you could imagine,” he laughed again, handing me a glass of what I assumed was champagne. “Richer than you could ever possibly imagine.”

________________

“Lunch was fantastic,” I said again as I sat down on the couch next to him. “I can not honestly say I have ever eaten anything that amazing.”

“Yeah well,” he moved his arms apart, showing me all of him. “It only gets better from there.”

I laughed like a giddy school girl. I was in this awesome house with this awesome man and eating awesome food. If I did not know better, I would wish for this life. It seemed like the perfect life for me or for any lucky girl for that matter.

“So how does one get this life,” I asked him, taking another drink of champagne. 

“You strip.” He whispered seductively in my ear.

“What?” I asked him, pulling my head back to look him in the eyes. 

“You want all of this,” he pointed around to his house. “You want me, you want the rich lifestyle, you want to be rolling in money. You strip.”

“Seriously?” I asked him.

“Seriously.”

I moved myself away from him slightly on the couch. I was not sure if he was joking at first but when I saw his eyes looking me over, I knew that he was telling the truth.

“You would give me all of this if I stripped?” I asked him.

“No,” he answered, leaning back against the couch. “I will share with you all of this, if you strip.”

“Right,” I said allowed but to no one in specific. 

I sat there for a few more minutes, waiting for him to laugh or tell me that he was joking, but he silently watched me, sipping from his glass, waiting for me to give him my answer. 

I knew that I should leave, get back in my daddies car and go home. This is not where I was supposed to be, I could be in trouble for being here. 

Standing up for the couch, I took a few steps in direction of the door, but something stopped me. A deep desire to be something more than I was. I wanted to be rich and something more than just a normal everyday girl. I wanted to lick his teeth and be his. I wanted to be his.

I slowly turned around and faced him. He smiled softly over at me, looking me over from my head down to my feet and then back up once again. He was drinking me in with his eyes and I was getting drunk off his pleasure. 

“Do you want music or something,” I asked him curiously, being as I had never done anything like this before.

“Do you want music,” he asked me in return.

“Sure,” I answered.

Brian got up from the couch and walked over to a side wall. It took me a minute to realize that the huge clear piece of glass with the crazy designs on it that lay against the wall was a stereo. It was then that I wanted this life more than anything. I wanted this stereo to be mine.

Brian put on some slow music, loud enough to be heard but low enough to where we could still talk with one another if we needed to. He then walked back over to the couch and sat himself down. 

I looked him over for a minute, his perfect hair, his perfect face, his perfect teeth. I wanted every inch of him to be mine and I wanted every inch of me to be his. Whatever he wanted, I wanted to give it to him. 

I waited until my mind caught on to the beat of the music, then slowly began to sway my hips back and forth. I watched him rub his inner thigh through his jeans, this turned me on, which forced my hips to sway a little quicker.

Reaching my hands down, I slid them under my shirt and slowly worked it off my body, tossing it to the ground beside me, the first mess I had seen in this house but I knew it would not be the last.

Bringing my hands up I rubbed them over my breasts through my bra, my nipples getting hard against the soft cotton fabric. He seemed to enjoy this just as much as me as he worked his hand up his thigh and began to rub at the slight bulge that was growing in his pants. 

“You like that,” I asked him teasingly.

“Oh yes,” he answered with a smile.

I ran my fingers down my sides, touching the softness of my flat tanned belly, before looping my fingers into my shorts and slowly pulling them down just above my knees so that he could see my panties. His eyes lit up watching me run my hand over the top of my panties and rubbing just above where my clit was located. The soft cotton against my fingers turned me on even more.

“So sexy,” he whispered loud enough for me to hear him, as he slowly unzipped his jeans, sliding his hand inside. 

I watched him intently as I rubbed over my panties a little more. His eyes never left my body as he pulled his cock from him pants and let it lay against his pants. I was no expert in the way of cocks, but I had a feeling that his was on the bigger side of the scale. 

He took his cock into his hand and slowly began to stroke it. I watched his hand move up and down the length of his semi hard cock as I pushed my shorts down to my ankles and stepped slowly out of them. 

I moved my hips back and forth to the music a little while longer, teasing him in just my bra and panties, he seemed to enjoy this as his cock continued to grow in his hand. 

Reaching behind me I unclasped my bra and let it fall forward against my arms, letting him get his first glance at my 34B cup breasts and my almost painfully hard nipples. I wanted so badly for him to come over and touch them, but instead I reached up and massaged them between my fingers. My fingers were soft against my skin as they roamed around my breasts and made their way to my nipples, lightly pinching and pulling at them. At this point I could tell that his cock was hard and throbbing in his hands.

Stepping in front of him I slowly pushed my panties down to my ankles and like my shorts before stepped out of them, leaving me completely naked in front of him. Once I was naked I slid myself slowly onto his lap, his hand moving quicker up and down his cock, his breathing heavy against my ear. 

He did not reach out and touch me, and I did not make an effort to touch him, I simply hovered over him, my knees planted on both sides of his legs. Faster and faster her stroked his cock as I swayed my hips back and forth above him.

"Oh fuck Clara," he moaned loudly. "I am gonna cum."

Moments later his face tightened up and his breathing halted. He stroked his cock slower and harder as his cum shot out the tip of his cock and landed against my stomach and my bare pussy lips. He came so much I was nearly covered in it and I wanted more. I wanted so much more. 

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments