Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trucker, get a grip on yourself

"A trucker discovers that sometimes a little self help does the trick"

9
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was rolling down I-81 in Virginia thinking my thoughts as my big diesel ate white stripes on the two-lane interstate. My thoughts were currently on my internet friend/lover Sarah.

I'd met Sarah some months previously in an online chatroom. We'd hit it off very well and become cyber lovers. I know, many of you think that's stupid, icky, gross. I have found it to be stimulating. It titillates my biggest sex organ, the soft round one which is located between my ears

We'd explored many scenarios and she'd learned what floated my boat. I also had learned hers, knew it was a fantasy about having sex in public, preferably on the back row in a movie theater. Specifically one where the viewers were sparse and scattered about, but where we could still be seen by a few viewers. She'd have on a skirt, and when the lights were turned down low her hand would steal over to me, work my fly down and liberate my stiff and hungry prick.

After stroking it a little to get it to maximum hardness, she'd ease over onto my lap. I'd discover that she'd 'forgotten' to put panties on for our movie date. With a few deft wriggles, I'd easily slip inside her gushing pussy, let her bury it inside her. We'd stay that way as long as possible, her just wriggling slightly, enjoying how full I made her.

I'd enjoy the thrill of being deep inside her, seeing the eyes of our audience as they peeped at us. I fantasized about the other females, wondered if it made their own cunt wet. Maybe they'd point us out to their own date, if they hadn't already noticed. Maybe they'd slip away to the restroom, remove their damp panties, come back for an adventure of their own. I'd love to see several couples, ladies in an erotic reverse cowgirl on the lap of their own date, grooving on his hard cock.

It was about time to pull into a truck stop and give her a call. We'd crossed that Rubicon as well, her allowing me to call most evenings. I'd been pleasantly surprised to find she had the most erotic voice I'd ever heard in my life. It was a little husky, a little lower than most female voices, and I'll just go ahead and admit it: she made my cock hard every time I heard her voice on the other end of the line.

I'd learned she was divorced, was the mother of a teenaged daughter who lived with her, had one job and two cats. She was a couple years older than myself, lived in an apartment in the bottom of an old guy's house, and had both brothers and sisters. In most respects she had a pretty normal life, a single-again woman with too much to do and too little sex to make it enjoyable.

What about me, you ask? I'm married, and I guess what I'd been doing makes me a fucking rat, right? It was cheating long distance. I can say my justification was that my marriage was on life support, and that's true enough. Still, I know it was wrong.

I'd started this innocently enough. We'd started chatting in an online chat room, then switched into private chat. She told me some of her problems and I was conceited enough to think I had constructive things to say in helping her to sort her way through them. The result was I became involved, then deeply involved, and finally intimately involved.

The danger was also an attraction. While my marriage to my wife was sailing through some very stormy seas she is not one to share her man with another. I knew if she discovered my dalliance she may literally kill me, then burn the corpse and piss on my ashes.

I rolled into the truck stop, found a space to park my ride and went inside. The first order of business was to make my bladder gladder. Like most drivers, I'd trained it to hold for many hours between drainings, but there are limits. After that little chore was over it was time to scarf up some food and coffee. Food may have been too generous a description for what I shoved down my neck. A couple of cooler entombed hot dogs treated to a ride on the microwave carousel to knock the chill off, a small bag of corn chips, and a large cup of coffee was the best I could do.

I balanced my delicacies in both hands and wandered downstairs to the 'drivers lounge'. It had once actually been a place to relax, watch a little TV, make whatever phone calls you needed to make, decompress from the grind of the highway.

It was now seldom used for that purpose. The TV was broken, the seating which had been El Cheapo upholstered sofas and chairs had been replaced with folding chairs. The standing ash trays hadn't been emptied in who knows how long. Paper, cellophane wrappers from snack cakes, chip bags, and drink cups were in the general area of the waste basket. You'd have almost imagined that the consumers of the contents had actually intended to get the debris inside the basket, but there was little evidence to that being a fact.

I was the only patron down there. It had a pay phone, a chair, a shelf to put my snacks on, so I was content enough. I ate my goodies quickly. The food sucked but the coffee was very good. That done, it was time to drop a dime and get Sarah on the line.

I fished her number out of my wallet, then entered the digits of my prepaid calling card.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

After following the directions I pushed in her digits and the phone rang seven states away. After a few rings she picked it up and said hello. When I responded I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice, hear her big smile.

We talked about our day, what had happened, how was her daughter, all the trivial little things two friends might share. I tacked toward a different tone as I asked her if she was alone.

"No, Nicole is in her bedroom. She just got home from school a little while ago. I think she may be doing her homework. I really HOPE she's doing her homework!"

I was sitting there and my cock was at half staff just from hearing that woman's voice.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching TV, taking a break."

"Ah... is that something you have to wear panties to do?"

"Jake! Oh my goodness! You are just SO bad!" She started to giggle like a school girl.

"C'mon baby, it'd be so sexy to know you're slipping them off for me."

"Jake... well, okay, if that's what you want."

"Sarah, that ain't the half of what I want, but it's a beginning." I purred it into her ear.

"Okay baby, I've slipped them off. I hope Nicole doesn't decide now would be a good time to make a munchie run." She was still giggling.

"Now I want you to touch yourself. Put two fingers into your hot little pussy for me and tell me how it feels."

Her sharply indrawn breath told me how it felt. I looked around my space, still just me and the spiders in evidence.

"Sarah, is it alright if I take my cock out? I'd love to masturbate while I listen to you play with your furry little kitten."

"Yes, Jake! Please... I want that too."

I stretched back in my seat, slid my zipper down and drew my cock out. It was as hard as a five-pound bag of jawbreakers.

It already had a shiny tip from my precum oozing out as her voice worked its magic on me. I rubbed the swollen glans with my thumb, feeling its velvety texture on my thumb, my thumb's roughness through the head of my cock. I grasped it firmly in my hand and squeezed it hard.

"I have it out now, baby. It's in my hand and I'm so hard for you, Sarah. I want to put it inside of you so badly I can barely stand it."

"Jake, I want that too, more than I can ever tell you. I want for you to fuck me with your hard cock. I need for you to give it to me hard and rough, baby. I want you to split me apart when you ram it deep in me. Oh, Jake, please fuck me!"

As she was telling me what she wanted I was stroking my swollen cock slowly, then faster. I closed my eyes, concentrating on her voice telling me what she wanted me to do, what she wanted us to do together. I responded to her as best I could. Finally, I couldn't take it another second and my dick spurted thick gouts of white man juice against the wall. I watched it run down the wall where it finally started a small puddle on the tile floor.

We continued until she'd given herself an orgasm. I loved to hear her panting as she got close, then started to whine and moan as she went over the edge into her happy place. We talked a little longer as my cock wilted a little. I'd had a gran mal ejaculation and my cock wasn't even going down yet.

We promised to talk again in a couple days and I started to get myself rearranged. I managed to get my dick into my pants, just barely. I was standing to make this operation go a bit smoother when I saw something which gave me a start. Over in the corner in the semi-darkness was a camera lens hanging from a short stalk from the ceiling.

"Oh fuck, I hope that damned thing wasn't on!" I had visions of the local county mounties putting me in handcuffs and dragging my ass to the county hoosegow on an indecent exposure charge. I imagined myself in court telling the judge "I think my exposure was pretty damned decent, if I do say so myself, your Honor!" Maybe the deputies would have video of my transgression for the entire courtroom to enjoy. Maybe after I got out of jail I could sell copies of the tape and sign autographs.

I interrupted my thoughts long enough to start the hike up the stairs, back toward the upper level. There were a few customers but everything looked calm enough. The fuel cashier, Tracey, however had one huge grin plastered across her pretty face. I didn't want to ask what that grin was about, so I headed for the exit.

Before I made it outside I heard her call to me loudly.

"Jake, hey Jake! Just wanted to say hi, okay? By the way, LOVED the show! You come back real soon now, ya heah?" She started laughing her ass off as I slunk out the door.

I cranked my diesel alive, popped the brakes off, slipped the tranny into gear and left the lot. I got onto the interstate and accelerated up to speed, then set the cruise control. I reached down and rubbed the bulge in my britches, feeling my wad was still quite large... and excited.

I couldn't wait until I spoke with Sarah again. I couldn't imagine where that might lead next, but I was in a hurry to get there.

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments