Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying a taste of myself.

"My real life story of trying autofellatio"

13
4 Comments 4
19.5k Views 19.5k
781 words 781 words
My experience with self pleasuring is probably very normal. We all know everyone masturbates and the ones who say they don't are lying. As a young man I experimented with different techniques, textures, lubrication, and additional stimulation. I had been masturbating regularly for quite a while before I got the idea to try sucking myself off. I grew up in a very conservative home so I didn't have access to porn or have friends who could give me ideas. I had to keep the fact I was masturbating quiet, so coming up with techniques on my own was all I really had.

I was in my twenties, living on my own and had just broken up with my first serious (read sexual) relationship. During the course of our experimentation oral sex had come up and I discovered I thoroughly enjoyed performing, but she had been shy about trying it. After the breakup I determined it wasn't really fair of me to ask someone else to do something I wasn't willing to try myself and the idea of blowing myself spawned.

I attempted various positions and couldn't really find a comfortable position that worked. I almost gave up completely, thinking it wasn't possible and for some reason the idea of tasting my own cum off my hand just didn't have the same appeal. Then one day I had an afternoon off and decided to spend some time trying.

I stripped down and showered before going into my room. The foot of the bed ended a few feet from the wall. I hopped up on the bed and scooted down, sitting with my back to the foot of the bed. I started by rolling on my back and planting my feet against the wall while my upper back was still lying down on the bed. I slowly walked my feet down the wall stretching my spine, attempting to lower my lower half closer to my face. I didn't succeed at first. I couldn't get low enough and I found it too difficult to sit up. I adjusted myself on the bed a bit, placing a pillow under my head and upper back and rolled back into position, lowering myself down.

I got closer this time and started getting aroused at the small successes I was having. My cock grew, stretching down toward my mouth as if anticipating getting its first blowjob.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Still I was greeted by disappointment. Six inches further and I could get the head in my mouth, but I just couldn't get the inches.

I tried relaxing, stretching, another pillow, and different angles on the bed. Each time I came close, even to the point I could stretch out my tongue and lick precum off the head. I found it a bland salty taste, but my own musk I found surprisingly erotic and this seemed to encourage the idea that I could do this.

I was determined to try again. I flipped my feet up one more time and started walking me feet down when I slipped. My head pressed up against the wall and my feet dug into the wall trying to stop my downward slide. With my head against the wall I found myself in range. I wiggled my shoulders to get into a more comfortable position and then gingerly slid my feet down the wall. Holding my tingling cock in one hand I used the other to press against my butt and opened my lips. The head slipped into my mouth. I almost screamed with excitement that I had actually succeeded.

A few moments of licking, sucking and stroking and my back was aching again. I wiggled into a better position and wrapped my lips around the head of my swollen cock again. Precum oozed copiously and I stroked it generously in rhythm with my sucking. I felt my orgasm building, my balls ached, my body groaned with a desire to fill my mouth with seed. I picked up the pace and felt it start.

Warm sticky cum squirted into my mouth and I found at this angle I couldn't swallow, so I just held on giving my cock the warm home it needed to empty into. I filled my mouth with cum and then fell over in a heap trying to breathe with a mouthful of sperm. I had my own cum filling my mouth, on my face. The taste was bitter, and very salty, but not completely unpleasant. I swallowed and grabbed a towel to clean up, deciding it was a fairly pleasant experience.

Today I have a wonderful woman who sucks my cock better than I ever could, and it's much easier on my back.

Published 
Written by TheKiltedIrishman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments