Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned on by My Readers!

"Kelly pleasures herself after being turned on by reader comments!"

27
18 Comments 18
17.0k Views 17.0k
774 words 774 words
Ever since our last posting, I found myself checking the website constantly to see the comments. It turned me on to hear how others thought our story was hot and how they wish that they could have a similar encounter. On Friday morning, I sat in front of the computer in my office checking my email and story comments. Comments like, “Kelly, you are amazing!” or “reading about the adventures of Kelly & Gibson make my panties moist” were having a dizzying effect on me. I was getting hornier the more I read. I realized that my panties were completely soaked, and I worried I'd soon have a wet spot on the bottom of my skirt from the way I was shifting in my seat. It was time to do something about it!

I locked my computer screen and discreetly walked to the women’s bathroom. I was wearing a short pencil skirt, 4 inch peep-toe pumps, and a paper thin blouse with a thin lace bra that barely holds my 34DD’s in check. As usual, I turned heads on my way to the ladies’ room. I’ve gotten used to it, but this time, I was concerned that my horniness was visible. Could they see my erect nipples through my blouse? Could they tell my panties were soaked from the way I walked? Could they see the redness in my face? I didn’t know the answers, and I really didn’t care. I was on a mission to relieve my tension.

I was thrilled to find all the stalls empty when I entered. I immediately headed for the last stall for the most privacy possible. I didn’t waste any time getting started, hoping to finish before someone else came in. While leaning against the back wall, I bunched my skirt up around my waist and started aggressively rubbing my clit through my soaked panties. I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning in pleasure.

Listening quickly to make sure no one else came in, I pulled wet thong down and stepped out of it. I sat down on the toilet seat, holding my panties in my left hand while using my fingers on that hand to hold my pussy lips open. I was dripping! I quickly buried two fingers on my right hand deep in my cunt, working them in an out and alternately pressing against my g-spot.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

The thoughts of my readers were in my head, and I was imaging them masturbating to my stories at the same time.

I bit my lip hard as the first orgasm hit me. It was quick and potent, but I knew I needed a powerful release to be able to go back to work. My juices were flowing out of my pussy, coating my hand and thighs. I pushed two more fingers into my pussy, nearly fisting myself to work my g-spot hard. I was doing everything I could to not scream in ecstasy, letting out an enormous moan/sigh as the release came… soaking my hand even more.

Then I heard the door open and the familiar sounds of high heels on the tile floor indicating I was no longer alone. It was two admin assistants using the mirror to freshen up. They started gossiping, and I knew I couldn’t wait them out as I’d already been away from my desk too long. I could certainly wipe myself up with toilet paper, and I hoped the smell of sex wasn’t too overpowering, but my biggest concern was if my pussy juices ran down my leg when I stood to walk out. I looked down at my soaked panties and decided to improvise a solution. I spread my legs apart and slowly pushed my wet thong up into my cunt. Pushing a small bunch of fabric at a time, it only took about ten seconds to get it completely inside my freshly relieved pussy. I left a small bit of the thong’s thin side band dangle out so I could easy pull it out later.

I flushed, stood, and straightened my attire as best I could without a mirror. Exiting the stall, I greeted the ladies casually and washed the juices off my hands. Could they smell my sex? I could! I quickly dried my hands and exited before the scent became too obvious to ignore.

Now here I sit with a silk thong buried in my wet cunt to keep my juices from running out of my pussy, telling all of you how horny you made me this morning. I hope I was able to return the favor.

Published 
Written by ahotwildcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments