Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking up with a smile on my face

"My early morning orgasmic fantasy....or reality !!!!!"

6
3 Comments 3
15.3k Views 15.3k
634 words 634 words
Although I normally masturbate whenever the desire moves me, I most enjoy the early morning hours just as night is being overtaken by the brilliance of day. Even on a winter morning, I will raise the window and awaken to the feeling of the cool air as it caresses me......of shadows moving across my body as the moonlight shines down upon me.

For many moments I will lie upon my bed... in my mind’s eye images wildly dance a rhythmic sexual ritual. I see a woman moving sensuously.... her body perhaps swaying and gyrating to a slow music..... the movements of her hips and breasts becoming one with my low pulsating beat.... her long hair flowing over her shoulders or cascading down the delicious brownness of her back as her head tilts back with eyes closed and tongue running seductively over invitingly full lips!!

I dream of her looking deep into my eyes as she slowly approaches my bed and lifts one leg to rest upon the corner of it. I love to envision her so intimately exposed for me and the gentle thrusting forward of hips as her body responds to the music. I then long deeply to feel her hands upon me. Touching the silkiness of my thighs with her warm tongue. My hands will traverse over my legs as hers would.... pulling and spreading them wide to allow an imaginary entry of her tongue into me. Smoothly and lightly touching, I run my fingers between my legs... teasing myself as my fingers brush with a slight pressure over my clit, the blood engorging my little bud making it erect and tingling a nerve direct to my brain.

As my arousal increases, my dream change to include a man..... I’m lying on my back as he lowers his cock to slide into my mouth while she moves to lick at my sweetness.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

My fingers will dip into my own wetness and as I long to taste the sweet cum of him, I will taste my own fingers. The images in my mind will begin to rapidly change........ the man on all fours as my tongue probes his ass .... watching as the woman slips her fingers into herself for me to watch .... the man moving to ram deeply into me.

Desire consumes me as my hands move over my body....pinching my breasts with pussy wet fingers... delighting in the feel of my smooth belly. I need to cum as I feel the tinglings within me, so I turn over onto my stomach with fingers deep within me while my palm rests upon my clit. Slowly at first, my hips will begin to rotate.... my fingers sliding wetly in and out of my warmth as the movements of my hips cause my clit to rub circles over the palm of my hand.

My head is turned to one side and resting upon my pillow, my other arm has embraced it, as I love the feeling of my hair over my back and arms... dreaming it is the woman's hair caressing me. My fingers become a man's cock, his tongue, her tongue, their fingers upon me. I moan deeply from my pleasure...... perhaps whispering the name of a lover as I feel the exquisite pain begin in my clit and rush across and between my legs and up through my belly.

The rotation of my hips remains constant while my fingers fuck deeply ....... and then, and then... I feel it!!! OH GOD!!! my body pleading for his cock to pull and hold on to. It tightens around my fingers and this intensifies the fire within me as I feel it squeeze my fingers so WET. I will remain motionless for a time.....loving the feeling of the convulsions surrounding my fingers!!

Published 
Written by deepdee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments