Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wank in the Woods

"Girlie fun before a run"

22
15 Comments 15
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had a really fucked up week, both at work and at home. By the time the weekend approached I was ready to get my running gear on and just run, run and run until I would somehow manage to run off this stupid planet or into some kind of alternative dimension with a more stable climate and less shit-storms.

Sunday morning, when the kids were away on daddy-day, I was determined to do just that and run my long overdue 10k. I was getting into my tank top when P signed on to Whatssup and said a casual, “Good morning, Annie. How are you?”

To be honest I have thought he was a goner as I haven’t heard from him since Tuesday. He did say he was busy this week, but I did not trust him telling the truth. As a rule of thumb I did not trust men in general anymore.

But he surprised me now. I briefly told him about my FU week then we started talking about the only thing we really talk about: sex. I asked him how many wanks he'd had that morning and what did he wank to.

He said only two and he does it watching porn and whilst talking to me.

Dirty, dirty boy.

"It feels fucking great to be your masturbation aid," I texted with a smiley.

"I hope you continue to serve me this way, Annie."

The change of tone in his voice (well text) always soaked my underwear. In front of my eyes I saw his forced strict face trying to hide that 'I know you just creamed your pants and I fucking love it' smile.

He asked me what sort of porn does it for me lately and I told him I had a marathon session last night watching this dollification video. I've sent him the link and told him to watch it while I go for my run.

"I personally think you should have your jogging wank today in the woods. And come back and tell me about it. It would excite me even more if you get caught."

"I'll try," I said.

"Don't try. Do it!"

Well, an order is an order. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I said, "ok" and logged off.

---

This time I leave the dog at home despite her howling the house down. She has the tendency to get lost in the woods and today I certainly don’t want her to wander off while I enjoy the fresh air... in short sharp intakes.

I run the distance to the gated entrance of the park in a medium pace to work off some pent up energy then head into the woods.

I’ve walked and ran the forest trail a million times and sometimes I did wander off towards the river but never ventured into such depths of the forest as now.

Here it is dense and dark. The air is so cold, that I can see my breath escaping my mouth in deep, long rhythm as I climb the hill.

My nipples are also reacting to the new stimuli and become two oversized tingly goosebumps, not only because of the chilly temperature but because at this point I am horny AF, already looking for the spot where I will be playing with myself. I decide I will do it standing against a tree and I eye up a largish specimen that has two lower branches resembling human arms. In a twisted horror-porn movie it would scoop me up and finger me and molest me with those arms.

I smile and get that image out of my head quickly. Am I slightly hypoxic in the chill, I wonder?

I raise my right thigh and rub myself against the trunk of my tree-lover, humping it wantonly. I wish it was him...

He would certainly keep my thigh raised and run his palm over my pussy through my tight elastic gym pants.

Stroking the ridged bark of the tree, the caress is similar to when my fingers touch his face, roving over his stubbled cheeks and into his hair.

I’d be kissing his face and neck...

I could snog the tree I suppose, but I decide that humping it is weird enough, so I keep my tongue in my mouth.

In my head, I'm licking his neck, his ears and whisper dirty things into it while my breath visibly leaves my heaving chest.

Would he undress me? I wonder.

Of course he would.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

I smile. Little pervy-Pete he is, he would want me naked... maybe he would just leave my top on, off my breasts obviously, in a half-torn-off fashion and he would want me to kneel in the muck with open thighs. He would even rub some dirt onto my face and tits and would ask me to pleasure myself and he would take pictures...

Hold on... this is actually my idea and not a bad one at that. Hmmm. Should I..? I can always rinse off the dirt at the river. I unzip my hoodie and rub my nipples.

“I love your deviance. It’s what attracts me to you, Annie,” he said this morning.

Isn't it nice to find someone you can lead down your perv-path, while he does the same?

I reach inside my tank top and pull on my  ice-cube-like nipples.

At this point another unwanted image pops into my head; a very old German porn video from about twenty years ago. (You know the kind with their socks on and lots of pubic hair. Yuck.)

Two males fucking a woman in the woods. While that particular image is not very arousing, the thought of two men having me in the forest, certainly is. 

P expressed his interest many a time in watching me being fucked by another man "and quite forcibly too."

It should probably freak me out but in fact it does the opposite. So there you go, yet another item to add to my ever growing 'filth fantasies' bucket list.

In his fantasy-land the other male would be a fellow jogger being pulled into the bushes by me.

Wouldn't be the world a much better place if it was just that simple and we all lived in one big porn movie? 

I would be the happiest to give him that fantasy and give head to a fellow, preferably a cute jogger and being fucked against this very tree, whilst he would watch and jerk off. And join in later.

He is fascinated by the tought of me being used by another and having his way with me after, adding his spunk to the other's inside me. I'm not going to lie, those thoughts turn me on a lot and I curl my fingers and start rubbing my clit, as I play his words inside my head in a loop. How he wants "to fill up all my holes with his spunk" and "not a drop ever be wasted."

I start my stop-watch as well, because he wants to know how quickly I can cum.

He also told me other things which are a little unprintable. I play those in my head, while my left hand pulls on my nipples and my right brings me to a very quick, very desperate orgasm in two and a half minutes. So that's it. Two and a half minutes.

Is that good or what? I'm surprised to be honest. I thought it was longer, maybe five minutes or so. 

Tell me P, what will you do with that information now?

And tell me, is this something you had in your dirty mind or you wanted me to do something else?

And is this something you would want to do to me?

By the way, when you said that my writing is erotically charged and seductive and I could write anybody into bed with me... Tell me, is it working?

If it is, just a heads up... I don’t do beds. I thought you knew that. I do these kind of things.

Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments