Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met On A Plane - Part 3

"She away and wants me to play and video it."

13
10 Comments 10
9.7k Views 9.7k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Joan and I met during my weekly commuter flight from Newark to Milwaukee. During that flight, she favored me with the distinct privilege of fingering her pussy to orgasm. Afterward, we had dinner and then retired to my hotel room for a night of exhibitionist sex. Our viewers were a couple of coeds whose room had a window not twenty feet from my hotel window. Then, two nights later, she invited me to her home and we had sex in the hot tub and her bed. She made me promise to give our hotel viewers a couple of times to remember while she was away on a business trip the following week. The first time, she wanted me to jerk off in the window and capture my shooting and the coeds’ expressions. The second time, she wanted me to go to their place, have them give me a blow job, cum on one or both of their faces and video that too.

On the same commuter flight a week later, I could hardly contain the excitement I felt for the night that was to come. I had asked the clerk at the hotel to book me into the same room before I left the previous Thursday, so I would be sure to be across from my two coed voyeurs. She did her work and my room was ready when I checked in.

I wanted to follow the same timeline as the week before, so I went out for dinner at the same restaurant and tried to walk and eat at the same pace. The conversation Joan and I enjoyed must have slowed us considerably though because I got back to the room almost an hour earlier than I wanted to. The lights across the alley in the girls room was dark.

Rather than take a shower, I took a long hot bath, luxuriating in the warmth and recalling Joan and I in the hot tub. The memories got me hard in no time, but I stuck to my promise to shoot a video for Joan and post it to her Google doc site. Once dry, I went into the bedroom and made sure both the thick drapes and sheer drapes were open as far as they could go. Still, the girls’ room was dark.

My room has two king sized beds with four pillow each and are separated by about two feet with a shelf in the middle. The bed nearest the window also has a two foot aisle and I decided that would be where I would stand. I set the pillows up in the middle of the far bed and placed my phone on an angle, lying on it’s side and tested what kind of shot I would get. If I got to do this, Joan would not only get a good view of me yanking my crank, but also of the girls in their window. In preparation, I brought with me a large unlined pad of white paper and a large black magic marker. Those, I set on the window sill. I placed a towel on the floor by the window and declared my preparations complete.

There was not anything good on TV, so I just reclined on the bed and relaxed. I thought of Joan away on her trip and of the times we had enjoyed together. I thought of her erotic curves and of the way she could use her cunt to milk me of all my seed. The way she could squeeze me with her vagina almost as tightly as with her hand. I thought of how she could swallow me in her throat and make me feel like she was fucking me with her mouth and tongue.

My half aroused cock lay on my leg begging to be abused when lights came on in the room across the way. They were both home and I watched as they put groceries away and made coffee in their kitchen. Both then disappeared around a corner. I hoped they would leave their lights on because Joan wanted to see their faces when I released. My excitement and desire to masturbate and video the girls watching me continued to grow. There was still some light left in the day and the view of them would be clear.

To my delight, the coeds returned to the room I could see about fifteen minutes later. Both sported short robes that looked to be silk. I could see they had nothing on beneath the robes by the way their asses jiggled and the boobs swayed. I set my phone on video mode and began to record. Standing in the window, my left side to the girls and my right to the camera, I began to massage my cock. They had not noticed yet and were pouring themselves cups of coffee and adding some kind of liqueur. But I was wrong, because they both took a chair and set it in front of their window and sat back to watch me, casually sipping their drinks.

I like to be watched and the thought of these two young minx watching me and the fact that I was to be on Joan's first requested porn video made me so hard it almost hurt. But the hurt was good as I stroked myself slowly. I alternated right and left hand so that both the girls and Joan could see all of my manhood in action. I tickled my balls and imagined that my hand was Joan's mouth sucking, licking and kissing me. I squeezed my cock and imagined it was Joan's tight talented cunt I was sliding in and out of. I pinched my nipples, feeling as though it were her magnificent nubs I was playing with and yet enjoying the sensation at the same time. My balls swung as I quickened the pace and I soon felt myself nearing the point of no return. Precum flew from my cock landing everywhere.

Then, I came. Rope after rope of milky white cum jetted from me. Much of it from the first shot sprayed beyond the towel on the floor. I glanced out the window to see both girls had opened their robes and were masturbating with me. Their eyes were glued to tip of my cock and the last of my sperm oozed from me and dripped to the towel. Their bodies were delicious and their mouths were agape as they furiously worked themselves to their own orgasms. As I squeezed out the last of my load and began to soften, I saw first one and then the other reach their own climax. This had been perfect.

Quickly, I went to the other bed and shut off the video. I watched as the phone saved it and then displayed a right arrow over a small box. I pressed the arrow and watched the first minute of my display. It was perfect. I was clear and the coeds were too. Joan would love that I was able to come through for her.

Stopping the video, I went to the window and wrote on the pad in large letters, “ENJOY?”

They both nodded yes and then one held up a hand with one finger extended as though to tell me to wait a second. She returned with a pad and marker of her own.

“did u vid?” She wrote.

“Yes. 4 my girl”

“can we get?”

“Yes. will bring” I wrote and then on a new sheet, “tomorrow @ 8”

They both gave me a thumbs up and then blew me a kiss. I returned to my phone and then, following her directions, uploaded the video to Joan's Google doc site. I then texted her a message to check it out. Fifteen minutes later I got a return text.

“Magnificent”

“Call me.” I sent back.

I answered the phone, “Hi babe.”

“That was glorious. God, I wish you were here. I want that cock.”

“So do I. Wish I was there that is. Thinking of you made it easy to perform.”

“That was so hot. God, I'm going to go finger myself right now. I'm so hot.”

“Wait,” I said, “there's more. I brought a pad of paper with me and communicated with the girls. They saw me shut off the camera and wanted to know if I took a video. I’m bringing it to them tomorrow at eight.”

“They look so young and sexy. Promise me you won't fuck them.”

“I promise. It may just enable me to give you your second wish though.”

“Do you think so? I mean just because they watched you doesn't mean they'll do what I want them to.”

“I know,” I said, “but at least I'll have a shot, so to speak.”

Joan laughed and said, “Thank you so much for doing this for me. There's one thing though.”

“Name it.”

“I know you asked me to call and I did, but do me a favor. Unless you're dying, don't call me until I tell you it's okay. Alright?”

“Deal, just texts, and as few as possible. You have my word.”

“Thank you. Seriously, I have to go wank off to the video now. Get some sleep and I look forward to possibly getting another text tomorrow night. Thank you darling. Thank you for keeping your promise.”

“Happy fingering. Good night.”

“Night,” she said before disconnecting.

The mystery surrounding Joan continued to mount. We still did not know each other’s last names. I still did not know what she did for a living. I did not know why she could call me but did not want me to call her. A mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Thinking of Joan and of what was to occur the next night would make it very hard to sleep. I took a sleeping pill, actually two of those PM pills and turned in for the night after picking up the towel and putting it in the bathroom. I tried to wipe up what I could of my cum from the carpet, but a few spots remained. I remember thinking they would dry overnight just before falling into a deep slumber. If I dreamed at all, I do not remember. All I know is that I awoke to the alarm and prepared for another day.

The day was long and frustrating. I could think of nothing else other that what I was going to be doing at eight. My boss decided to pick that day to be a moron and an asshole at the same time. The system decided to barf and make my life difficult to boot. At last, quitting time came around and I bolted for the door like a vampire caught in sunlight. I had dinner on the way back to the hotel and took a shower the minute I got into the room.

I had heard that by edging you can increase the volume of your cum, so after my shower I relaxed on the bed and thought about Joan. I left the curtains closed and got myself good and hard. Just as I began to feel the familiar tension rising in my thighs, I quit and went hands off until the feeling subsided. I do not know about the volume of cum increasing, but there sure was plenty of precum to go around. The clear viscous fluid kept flowing from my cock each time I came anywhere close to feeling the full excitement of my efforts. At first I was wiping it off with tissues, but then, thinking that if was good to give my girl, it must be okay, so I wiped it off with my finger and tasted it.

There was no taste to it that I could discern. It was neither good or bad, but not wanting to fill the wastebasket with tissues, I continued eating it for the hour or so I edged. At about seven thirty I dressed and then opened the curtains. The lights were on but the girls were not in sight. I relaxed on the bed until about five of eight and then I took my phone and retraced my steps of the week before. Remembering their apartment number I knocked on their door.

The door opened and a disembodied voice asked me to come in. Thinking that this was a little weird, I pushed the door open further and then entered. Both young women stood wrapped in the same robes I had seen them in the night before.

“I'm Amy,” said the blonder of the two.

“And I'm Mandy,” said the other.

“Hank,” I said extending my hand to each. “Thanks for letting me come over.”

“Well,” Amy said, “we figured it was only fair that you let us have the video you took since we gave you the one we took.”

“True enough,” I said. “Which of you wants it first?”

“We decided you can give it to me,” Mandy said, “and then I can share it with Amy.”

We set about transferring a copy to Mandy’s phone. It took a few minutes since the video was long. When we were done, I was ready with my next line. I had prepped every spare minute, trying to think of a way to ask them to let me take another video, but Amy beat me to the punch.

“Um, Hank, can we ask you to do us a favor?”

“That depends on the favor,” I said wondering what they could possibly ask me.

Mandy took over saying, “We've only seen you from like twenty or thirty feet away. Would you mind undressing and letting us see you up close. It's just not the same, you know?”

My mind was reeling. Two young twenty something girls wanted me to get naked for them so they could look at my cock. What the hell was this world coming to. Here I was ready to beg and they were making it easy.

“On one set of conditions,” I said.

Mandy and Amy looked at each other. At the same time, they nodded to each other, untied their robes , opened them and dropped them to the floor. My mouth fell open. I know what Mandy was saying about seeing something twenty feet away was not the same as close up, but holy crap, they were both perfect. Both sported decent sized perky tits and shaved pussies. They were slim and their bodies showed that they spent a good amount of time in the gym keeping in shape. Amy’s nipples were bigger, but both sets look scrumptious.

“That wasn't the condition I had in mind, but it sure will do for a start.”

“What do you want?” Amy asked..

“I’ll get naked and let you inspect me on the condition that at least one of you will give me a blow job and let me cum of your face. Oh, and you have to let me video it for my woman to enjoy.”

The two looked at each other and laughed before Amy said, “Mandy said she wanted to suck on it, but I said there's no way you'd go for it.”

“So, it's a pact then?” I asked.

“You know it,” Mandy said reaching to begin unbuttoning my shirt.

“So, Mandy, you're going to do the honors?” I asked.

“Over my dead body,” Amy said. “I want a piece of you too!”

“No need to worry, you can both have some, but there's one rule. No fucking. Understood?”

“Got it,” Mandy said pulling my shirt tails from my pants.

I started the video recording as Amy began working on my belt, waist button and fly. I had both girls standback before proceeding so that I could videotape them in all their naked glory. They did is I asked and I went up and down each of their beautiful bodies. I nodded to them and they stripped me bare. Already at half staff, they had no trouble getting me hard. The comments they made along the way about my length and girth were boosts to both my libedo and self image.

Mandy took first licks as I recorded her from above. I kept having her look up into my eyes and she was really good at getting a lot of me in her mouth. Amy played with my nuts and tried to fit her face between us to suck on them. Mandy moved off to the side a little to give her access and the feeling was incredible. I have never had two woman at the same time and to have both of these two young beauties working on my cock and balls at the same time was especially exciting.

Amy began taking a ball on her mouth and then pulling, popping it out and then switching to the other one. Mandy decided to give my glans a real workout with her tongue. I loved the sight of her tongue swirling all around my head while she stared into my eyes. There is just something special about a naked woman kneeling at your feet, playing with the part of you that allows you to be a man and looking you in the eye the entire time.

Amy stopped sucking on my balls to take the base of my pecker in her mouth from the side. Her teeth gently raked across my tender skin as she took imaginary bites from the side of my cucumber. Mandy must have seen her from the corner of her eye and began doing the same on the other side. They were a team and the feeling was incredible. They worked their way up my shaft and stopped the gentle gnawing when they got about half way. Their mouths surrounded me and they started moving up and down my steel in unison. One of them cupped my nuts from behind me and surrounded me in what felt like an okay sign and began to softly tug down.

I grunted in appreciation of their efforts. Amy moved from the side to take my head in her mouth. Her teeth played behind my helmet as she tilted her head back and forth while flicking her tongue on me at the same time. She must have heard me earlier because her eyes never left mine. The hand left my nuts and Mandy took a turn. Her technique was to play with them with her tongue, flitting quickly and teasing me. A hand surrounded my shaft and started pumping.

“Who am I going to cum on?” I asked in a hoarse whisper as I felt the tension building in my groin.

Mandy moved in front of my cock and tilted her head back. She opened her mouth and I could see her smiling through it all. Amy moved to my right and stood next to me, pressing her fabulous tits into my side as she stroked me. She started slowly at first but rapidly built up steam and turned up the heat. With her other hand, which she had on my back, she began caressing my ass and then slid down to cup and play with my nuts. Mandy, mouth still open and happily playing the target, began kneading and teasing her tits. The sight and feeling of these two angels servicing me overcame me and I erupted.

I can tell you, the edging worked. The first and by far most voluminous shot went right into Mandy's mouth and continued as a rope went directly up her face into her hair. The second, third and fourth covered her eyelids and nose. The rest Amy managed to direct into Mandy's mouth. She had closed her eyes, but her mouth remained open as my willing receptacle through it all. Amy released me and I squeezed out a few more dollops myself, depositing them on Mandy's chin. Amy began attacking Mandy's face with her tongue and lips. I watched and videoed as Mandy swallowed what she had received. Amy cleansed her face as much as she could before falling to her knees beside her friend.

To my surprise they began kissing passionately and touching each other. Their heat for each other emanated through the room. I had never considered they might be lovers but their mutual knowledge of how to excite the other made it obvious. Amy fell to her back and Mandy quickly mounted her in a sixty nine. I knelt between Amy's legs and recorded Mandy working her fingers in Amy's cunt, flicking her clit and then sucking on it in wild abandon. Quickly, I moved between Mandy's legs at the other end and witnessed three fingers buried in her gash and Amy working lovingly between her lips with her tongue. Between the fun they had bringing my release and their own mutual pleasure, they were both soon crying through busy mouths for their own release.

Mandy went first, splaying her legs out as her muscle spasms caused her to drop onto Amy.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

I jumped back over to witness Mandy redoubling her attentions. Amy's climax soon followed with vocal outbursts that might have been heard for blocks in every direction. And she squirted. She must have gushed a half cup of cum because there was a good sized puddle beneath her and Mandy's face was soaked with both my jizz and Amy's cum too.

After stopping the video, I help the girls to their feet. Both were a little shaky so I held them against me with my arms around each of their waists. They both moved to my front and we ended up in a kind of group hug. Their breasts pressed into me and each of their wet crotches occupied a leg.

“I know you said no fucking, but can we kiss?” Amy asked.

“Sure,” I responded.

Amy lifted her mouth to mine. Her lips were hot and soft and her face filled with Mandy's musky aroma. She opened her mouth to me and I eased my tongue out to meet hers. She was an active kisser as her jaw opened and closed around our playing tongues. I lifted my face from hers and looked at Mandy. Her hand moved from my back to the back of my head and she pulled me down to her lips. Her kiss was softer and less demanding, but none the less enjoyable. Our tongues met and we slowly tasted each other. I could smell Amy on her as well as I'm sure I smelled a little of myself. She seemed to enjoy cum from both sexes and she wore it well.

I broke this kiss as well and turned to look for my clothes. The girls picked up their robes and moved them the the backs of nearby chairs as I began pulling my clothing on. They bombarded me with question about the chances of doing it again, foursomes with my girl, future masturbation shows and the like. I had to answer them all with uncommitted replies, assuring them along the way how nice it was for them to play along with Joan and my fantasies and just how lovely they both were. I never mentioned Joan by name of course, but neither did I put the blame for being non-committal on her. They wanted a copy of this video as well, and I put this one on Amy's phone.

I gave each of them a quick kiss before leaving to return to my room. After posting the video on Joan's Google doc site, the text was sent to tell her to look. This time, after about an hour, my phone rang.

“Hi lover, what took you so long?” I exclaimed.

“Hi yourself big boy. I can't believe they did it!”

“Not only did they go for it, but it was almost their idea,” I said.

“How so?”

“When I got there, they were wearing the same robes they had on last night. They introduced themselves to me as Amy and Mandy. Mandy is the one with the darker blonde hair. I shared last nights video with them and then, before I could say anything, Amy, who seems the more dominant of the two, asked me if I would do them a favor.”

“Really? What did they want?”

“Well, they said that seeing me from twenty feet away was one thing, but that up close would be even better. They then asked me if I would strip for them so they could get a better look at me.”

“What did you say?” Asked Joan.

“I figured that they wanted something I could do, so why not say there were conditions.”

“So that's when you asked them?”

“Kind of, but before I could, they looked at each other, nodded and dropped their robes. I told them that wasn't the condition but it was a good start. That's when I told them what the conditions were and layed out what we wanted them to do. Amy said that Mandy wanted to ask me if she could give me a blowjob but that she said I'd never go for it. She was wrong of course. That's when the video starts.”

“Jesus, it was great. That's what took me so long. I was squirming watching it and had to start it over. I had the most wonderful climax watching you unload on that one’s face.”

“Mandy. What is it that gets you so excited?” I asked.

“Unlike watching regular porn, I think it's because I know you, I know and love that cock, I've tasted it, I've had it buried deep inside me and it's given the the best orgasms I've ever had. I get to see it in action from angles I don't get to see. It just really turns me on, that's all. What do you have planned for tomorrow?”

“Nada,” I replied. “I don't know what else I could do. The coeds know that the one hard and fast rule is no fucking. I made that clear up front. Did you have something in mind?”

“No,” she said, “I must have watched last nights video five times today and been hoping tonight would turn out well. I don't think I can watch today's vid during the day tomorrow. Christ it was hot. And then they jumped on each other. Did you expect that?”

“No, I was just a happy spectator and videographer. I don't know about for you, but for me seeing them in a sixty nine in front of my eyes, hearing the noises they made and everything. It was a real turn on. I might just be watching that myself.”

“Do you like watching girl on girl?”

“Sure, especially knowing they both just had me in their mouths and that I just came on one of their faces. I won't watch two guys, for me that's just gross, but two girls is hot for me. How about you?”

“Exactly the same. I like watching two girls excite each other just as much as a guy and a girl doing it. Hey, remember, I'm an hour ahead of you here and it's really late. Why don't you just take Tuesday night off and I'll see if I can think of another situation for you three to be in for Wednesday.”

“Okay babe, sleep well. Love and kisses, good night.”

“I wish you were here. My love and kisses too, good night.”

We hung up. Half of me wanted Joan to tell me that the vids I had taken so far were enough. The other half wanted another session with the bi coeds. I had to take another couple of PM pills to get to sleep.

I spent the entire day Tuesday wondering what Joan would tell me she wanted when we spoke later that night. There were a lot of things she could ask me to do. Eat one girl out while the other sucked me off, do something in a public place, sixty nine one while the other one videoed, the permutations, all without fucking were innumerable.

Joan called me right after I finished dinner and after we exchanged pleasantries, she said, “ I thought of something you could do.”

“Really? What pray tell would excite you?”

“I'm going to text you an address. If you leave soon, you'll get there in plenty of time. There will be a bag at the counter. There will be three things in the bag, two are for the girls and one, the more expensive item is for me. I've already paid for them, so you can just tell them your name and they'll give it to you. You can spend some time browsing if you want, but make sure you're back in time to ask the girls if you can see them tomorrow?”

“But what do you want me to do with them tomorrow night?”

“I want the girls to use my gifts and I want you to video yourself cumming on them while they do.”

“Okay,” I said into the phone while shaking my head, “I’ll text you later if it's all set up.”

“Great,” Joan said. “Sleep well and I'll talk with you tomorrow night.”

“You too lover, good night.”

“Night,” she said and was gone.

My phone beeped and I looked at the address. I copied it and plugged it into the mapping app and saw I had a twenty minute drive. When I got to the address, I found it to be a sex toys place. I went in, gave the guy behind the counter my name and he handed me a fairly large bag. I looked around to see what else they had but thought the thing that really excited me was burying my cock deep into Joan. I really did not care if it was her mouth, pussy or ass, as long as it was her I was doing the impaling.

Back in my car, I opened the bag to find two dildos and an expensive dildo making kit. I was amused to see the kit let you make an exact duplicate of your man’s cock into a dildo, veining and all. There were also batteries in the bag and three tubes of lubricant that was “Guaranteed to make you hot and want more”.

Once back in the hotel I opened the curtains. The lights were on and the two girls sat facing away from me watching TV. I wrote out a sign that said, “have gifts 4 u 2”, and then another that said, “bring @ 7 Wed?”. I then propped the pages in the window, set my phone to camera, turned the flash on and took a picture of the back of their heads. Both of them jumped and looked around. The spotted my signs, smiled and, just as last time, gave me thumbs up approval.

I made sure I was back in my room by six thirty the next night and took a hot shower. I had edged twice in the men's room at work that day for a grand total of about forty minutes. At five of seven, I left with the bag in hand for my beautiful voyeur bi coeds’ place. Once again I knocked, the door opened and they were both there to greet me. This time, there was no pretense of clothing of any type. Proud and comfortable in their nudity, Amy and Mandy both gave me a warm and wet welcome after closing the door.

Mandy took the bag from my hand and set it gently on the floor as Amy began unbuttoning my shirt. She pushed it off my shoulders and dropped her head to my nipple and began flicking it with her tongue. She pinched my other nipple with her fingers as I felt Mandy begin working on my trousers. She soon found that I had come commando and quickly had my not so flaccid boner in her mouth.

“Wait, wait,” I said, “tonight is a little different.”

Both young women stopped their attentions to me and stood before me.

“My woman has bought you gifts, take a look in the bag.”

They opened the bag and saw the two large dildos, batteries and lube. They squealed in unison as the pulled the dildos out of the bag and ran to the kitchen for scissors to open the packaging. Their tight little asses jiggled delightfully as they moved, bring me an added visual to remember. Damn, these girls were hot. I'll tell you, if I had not met Joan on that plane, and lucked into the same room two weeks ago, I would be tapping both of these beauties nightly.

They put in the batteries and turned them on, feeling them vibrate in their hands. They looked at each other and then at me, both shutting off their devices.

“What does your woman want us to do?” Amy asked. “Can we use one on you?”

“No, not today. What we’re going to do is you two are going to enjoy one another and allow me to video it.”

“So, you're just going to video us using the dildos on each other?” Mandy questioned.

“Well, if you agree, I'm going to video you and jerk off while I do. I, we, want you to let me come on you again, but this time while you're playing.”

Amy turned to Mandy and said, “I'm game if you are.”

“Sure,” Mandy replied before looking at me and asking, “Where do you want to cum, on one of our faces again?”

“I don't think it matters, she said, and I quote,’I want the girls to use my gifts and I want you to video yourself cumming on them while they do.’”

“I'll tell you what,” Amy said, “we’ll lay on our sides and when you're ready, let me know and I’ll get flat in my back. I want you to cum on my tits so I can rub you in, deal?”

“Works for me,” I said allowing my pants to hit the floor.

I grabbed my phone and followed the two little nymphs into their bedroom. They jumped onto the king size bed and I started taking the video. I held the camera in my left hand and began playing with myself with my right. Amy took the side nearest me with her head near the foot of the bed and Mandy was on the far side with her head near Amy's knees. They started the dildos humming and were soon at play between their partner’s legs. The dildos seemed fairly long to me with a smooth part near the tip, then circles of raised ridges and then a series of bumps.

At first, the girls just used the tips on each other's clits. I moved my phone from focusing on one to the other, hoping to capture when they were first inserted. The lube Joan had purchased was completely forgotten. It didn't take long for penetration to start. Amy ran her thumb across Mandy's clit and positioned the dildo low for the push, she slowly twisted it and slid it in Mandy inch by inch as she continued playing with her partner’s clit. I saw the ridges near Mandy's lips and then the bumps. Amy then began softly sawing at Mandy with the toy. I watched through the lens as Mandy's lips open and closed around the bumps and ridges as the dildo moved in and out of her. Amy blocked my view when she brought her face between Mandy's legs and began eating her friend.

Moving up to see how Mandy was doing on Amy, I found her using the entire length of the dildo against Amy's clit, moving it up and down. They were both moaning and their hips were undulating in time to the others ministrations. I think Mandy must have felt that she liked Amy's approach better because she spit on the thing and then began inserting into Amy. I was as hard as granite and began playing my fist around my head, squeezing my glans and teasing myself. Mandy's head jerked back as she rode a wave and then she redoubled her efforts on Amy, almost diving head first into her pussy. Amy responded with guttural appreciation as she rode her first little wave. I had to slow down my renewed stroking so as not to blow too soon.

The two girls continued at each other for several minutes before Mandy completely lost it. She let go of the dildo inside Amy and went flat to her back. In seconds, she was convulsing and jerking violently as Amy, with both her face and the dildo buried in Mandy's crotch, worked her to a shattering orgasm. I could not see what her style was because her head and hair were in the way. Either she was really good at eating pussy, the dildo was a magic sword or Mandy was an easy cummer. Amy relented and began moving her own dildo, leaving the one buried in Mandy still humming away. She closed her eyes and gently rocked the dildo in and out as her finger teased her clit.

Mandy recovered enough to take over and she soon had Amy grabbing at her own tits and squeezing them. Amy's eyes were closed and I could see her mouthing something I could not hear. I felt the familiar tingle between my legs as I moved to the foot of the bed and started stroking a little faster. As I knelt above Amy's head, I could see the video was shaking, but I could not hold it still through this. Amy's eyes and mouth flew open and her hand trapped the sheets as she rolled to her back and became absolutely rigid.

The timing was perfect because at that instant I shot my load across her face and onto her chest. At least three ropes found her beautiful tits and face. The rest I shot or let fall into her mouth. Her hands left the bed and she started rubbing my sperm into her tits with one hand and face with the other. Mandy soon began helping her with the cum massage. Both dildos were still firmly implanted in their clients and I could hear their soft sounds over the soothing cooing from Amy's throat.

“Oh! My! God!” Mandy exclaimed.

“Mm,” was all that Amy seemed capable of.

Even with just that little bit, her voice still quavered. I took one last shot of them rubbing my goo in, then panned down to my spent shotgun before stopping the recording. Sitting on the bed, my hand found its way to Amy tit and began its own massage against her taut swollen nipple.

Within a few minutes, the dildos were out and off, and the girls sat on either side of me. We kissed each other in thanks and appreciation for the others’ efforts and participation in this little experiment in sexual debauchery. Mandy got her phone and we copied the video to it. They let me wash up in their bathroom and then I left, but not before giving each of them another well deserved kiss.

Back in my room, I put the video out to Joan's sex video repository and texted her that the mission was completed. My phone rang almost instantly.

“Hi lover,” she said before I could take a breath, “how did it go?”

“Hi lover to you too. It was great. They were real good sports about it, and the dildos really did do some magic.”

“They like ‘em?”

“They loved them,” I replied. “They both got real good orgasms out of them. Watch the video, you'll see.”

“Did they let you cum on them?”

“In fact, Amy insisted I come on her tits so she could rub my spunk in.”

“Holy shit! Really?”

“Yep, I knelt at her head on their bed and shot across her face onto her chest. She got a pretty good mouthful to boot.”

“And you got it all on the video?”

“I tried. Sometimes I think it's a little shaky, but it's all on there.”

“You sound pretty happy and upbeat. Is it a put on or do you really feel good?”

Honest being the best policy and deciding to push the limits I told her, “Babe, I really am happy. Very few guys have their girls send them on the missions you've sent me on. I was thinking earlier today that if you and I hadn't met on the plane, and I had gotten the same room, I'd probably be banging them nightly.”

“Well there guy, this girl is the one you're going to be banging nightly. Did you fuck them?”

“No way! Aside from the fact that you're right about not knowing where they've been, I made you a promise and as I said, I keep my promises.”

“Did you want to?”

“Only an imbecile would deny wanting to fuck a pair of nymphos, but I promised and that's the end of it.”

“You know Hank, I think you might just be the kind of guy I could fall in love with.”

“I know you are, lover. Just as soon as you start to trust me.”

“I do trust you. If I didn't I wouldn't have tempted you with the two nymphos across the way this many times.”

“Will you tell me what you do for a living?”

“Next week, I promise. Now, I've got to watch the video. I've been thinking about it all day and I'm itching down there, if you know what I mean!”

“I do, I do. Finger happy and sleep well. I'm already pining to get back here on Sunday to see you.”

“Me too. Sleep well yourself and travel safely.”

“You too.”

At that, we both disconnected. Where might we go from here?

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments