Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Masturbates in Car

"Wife plays with herself in the car"

11
8 Comments 8
29.1k Views 29.1k
657 words 657 words

It was a hot day in Tuscany and we had spent a nice day on the beach. My wife, Fiona, and I had spent the day teasing each other whilst in the sea by touching one another. She had even flashed her boobs at me and anyone else who was looking in our direction whilst she changed her bikini top for a dry one. I did enjoy seeing her F-cup boobs in public.

No one had gone topless, which was a shame as she couldn’t join in with going topless on the beach, but she took off one top completely before putting on the next one, then pulling her dress on over her head. She removed her bikini bottoms from under her dress and never put any knickers back on, knowing that I like her to wear no knickers.

After getting back in the car and driving out of town, she pulled up her dress, saying, “Look, I’m wearing no knickers.” I do love having a flash of her pussy; it had been freshly shaven ahead of our holiday by myself, leaving only a small patch of hair above her slit. I couldn’t resist sliding a hand up her leg and gently stroking her pussy.

I turned to her, saying, “I dare you to play with yourself until you cum whilst we drive back.” I am a fan of masturbation and enjoy knowing when she plays with herself and I enjoy watching her even more.

Saying nothing, she proceeded to lift up her skirt, exposing her pussy and lowering her hand to gently stroke herself whilst parting her legs. She started very slowly by just stroking up and down, barely touching and teasing herself. After a couple of minutes of this, she increased the pressure on her finger. Parting her wet pussy lips, she continued to stroke up, circling her clit, continuing to rub her finger down her open slit.

I turned to her, saying, “Are you wet?”

Looking back at me, she answered, “Yes, I am very wet and it feels so good,” whilst continuing to rub her pussy.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

I looked down at her pussy whilst driving along before saying, “Put a finger in and show me.”

She pushed her index finger deep inside, letting out a long moan before removing it and lifting it up to show me. I took her hand, moving it towards me before putting her finger in my mouth and sucking her juices off. I love the taste of her pussy. I took my finger back out of my mouth before saying, “I think you should carry on.” By now, we were no longer on quiet roads but on main roads with other traffic.

Fiona put her hand back to her pussy, continuing to stroke herself with her dress up around her waist. There was a risk of her pleasuring herself being seen by a passing car.

She turned to me, saying, “When I cum, will you put your hand over my pussy?”

I gladly agreed. Her stroking intensified, with her circling her clit several times before pushing her finger deep inside, moving it in and out a few times before circling her clit again. I was stealing glances at her, where possible, whilst trying to keep my eyes on the road.

With her left hand, she reached over, feeling my hard cock through my shorts whilst continuing to play with herself. Her head was back and her eyes closed, her moaning increasing, as was the speed and intensity with which she was circling her clit.

Her face was a picture of pure ecstasy when she turned to me and moaned, “Give me your hand,” before placing it over her pussy as she came, causing her whole body to shake with ecstasy.

It took a minute for her orgasm to subside before she turned toward me, smiled, and said to me, panting slightly, “I enjoyed that, did you?”

 

Published 
Written by JB20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments