Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

416 - Part 16

"Their business expands as their love endures."

29
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"ChrisM and I have enjoyed writing this series but the time has come to put it away and write something new. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please accept our thanks for you loyalty and support. We’ll have something new… soon."

While they would have loved to stay on Ecstasy Island, David and Diana returned to Dallas to take care of business. On their flight from Miami, both of them had visions of the erotic lifestyle they had enjoyed on their island. Diana remembered the fun they’d had with Kookie, while David relished mental pictures of sharing their bodies with the shy young couple who just needed some sexual tutoring.

After an hour of silence, David turned to Diana. “Do you think you can get by with just me?”

At first, she was shocked by the question but realized it was an honest and thoughtful thing to ask. After all, they had spent more than six weeks together on Ecstasy Island but shared sex with someone else almost every day. Diana put her hand on David’s. “Yes, my love. I can be totally satisfied with you being my only partner. I love you and know that no man has ever come close to giving me the satisfaction you do. What’s the expression? I’ll be happy as a clam.”

David lifted her hand and kissed it. “It occurred to me that we were getting drawn into a hedonist style of life that could just suck out all of our abilities to be creative. Strolling through life guided by your genitals can be very satisfying, but we have so much more to do, Diana. Together we’ve discovered several ways to bring joy to others while enriching ourselves. You were bold when you opened The 416. You knew in your gut it would pay dividends. Likewise, our decision to buy the island and turn it into a resort was bold. We invested a lot in time and money and will now be handsomely rewarded.”

He kissed her hand again. “We have talent and vision. That combination is rare. Now we add to talent and vision, resources. My investments are paying off big time. Your investment in 416 is making you wealthy. We can self-fund our projects now. Not having to borrow money is a god-send.”

Diana leaned over and gave David a soft kiss on his lips. “I’m with you 100%, baby. What you say is entirely true. Few people enjoy sex more than us, but I know you are right. So what do you have in mind for us to do?”

“I think I’ll probably spend one or two days a week in my company’s office and you should probably do the same. I need to keep an eye on my investments to make sure our wealth continues to grow. While I understand that you know the restaurant business inside and out, I need you to study how 416 works and determine how to recreate that magic in another location. We’ll go into a study mode and find the right locations for a new 416 and another Ecstasy Island.”

“We’ll become barons of the business world?” Diana asked.

“Exactly,” he said as his smile beamed. “We’ll do the leg work, layout our plans, and then bowl the bastards over. How would you like to be sixty and retired with twenty million dollars in the bank?”

“Twenty million can be pretty sexy,” Diana laughed.

“We’ve got plenty of time to get there, but we need to get started. Then perhaps we can retire at fifty-five.”

“We have some talented people working with us right now. Can we share the wealth with them?”

“Absolutely,” he said with a grin. “That’s the secret to making it all work. You hire talented people and give them their piece of the pie. If they’re making money for themselves, they’ll never rob you. Instead, they’ll work their hearts out to get their own wealthy retirement. If our people have a stake in the business, we’ll all win. In six months to a year, Shelly will be able to open a new resort. She’ll know what to do. Ed will be able to do the same thing, taking the lessons he’s learned in the Bahamas.”

“So… you’re saying we pick our support staff, train them and then send them out to reproduce.”

“You are a smart girl,” David laughed as he waved to the flight attendant. “Do you have some scotch tucked away in the galley that you could share with us?”

“Yes, sir, Mr. Kingsly,” the attractive young woman said. “Scotch for both of you?”

“Yes, please,” he said with a smile before turning back to Diana. “We’ll keep in close contact with Shelly and make certain that she convinces Anna to work for us full time. I have no idea what she’s making in Real Estate, but I believe she could be convinced to run our resort for $100,000 a year.”

“I would agree with you on that,” Diana said. “I believe that Anna has a very sensual side. She would rather not sell property. I think she would jump at the chance to get rid of her business suits and heels to spend her day half-naked and arranging for people to have the best sex of their lives.”

The drinks arrived, and they toasted, “Here’s to boundless success with the ones we love.”

“I’ll drink to that,” Diana said with a smile.

David leaned over and whispered, “But don’t think that because we’re working on some business scheme, it will keep you off your knees with my cock in your mouth. I know that good sex keeps your mind sharp and your panties wet. So I plan to keep them that way.”

“I think I would have to insist on that,” Diana replied with a cocked eyebrow. “If you can’t keep this girl sexually sated, you might have to find another partner.”

“Another reason to get married,” he told her. “As soon as the papers are filed and approved by the court, we’re getting married and becoming equal partners in each other’s business. That is unless you have some other ideas.”

“No,” Diana said with a grin. “I rather fancy the idea of being Diana Kingsly, wife of that dashing millionaire, David Kingsly.”

Taking a swallow of his scotch, David said, “I called the housekeeping service and had them put on fresh linens and turn the air conditioning down. I don’t want to have to do anything when we get home other than strip off your clothes and feast on your body until we can’t stand up. So tomorrow, the work will begin.”

 

As promised, when they walked into David’s apartment, it felt like they had just been there yesterday.

As promised, once they had set down their bags, David stripped Diana naked and carried her into the master bedroom. He dropped her on the large bed, saying, “How do you plan to satisfy me, woman?”

“I think you should want to satisfy me,” she insisted.

Taking off his socks, David stood beside the bed with his stiff cock pointing at Diana. “Very well,” he said, “How would you like me to satisfy you?”

Diana leaned forward and kissed the tip of his manhood. She looked up, grinned and said, “Fuck me like the slut I am, make me cum till my legs are like jelly and then shoot your spunk on my tits and make me lick it up.”

“Excellent suggestion!” he bellowed as he spun her around on her back and put her feet on his shoulders. “Let’s start this way,” he said as he pierced her wet and ready pussy. David began to thrust hard into her. “I’ve had to wait far too long to have my way with you.” He picked up speed, and Diana began to moan. “I love to watch your tits bounce when I fuck you this way.”

“Just keep fucking me, baby,” Diana groaned. “I’m going to have to have this several times a day. Every day.”

“Don’t you worry, sweetie. Old David isn’t going to let his woman get out of shape.” He rolled her over and slapped her ass cheeks several times. “You’re going to stay tuned up and ready.” Then, he pulled her ass up and entered her from behind in one firm thrust.

David slapped her ass cheek again, and Diana moaned. “Tell me you love it,” he demanded, smacking her ass again.

“Oh god, I love it, David. I love the way you fuck me.”

He felt her tighten up and knew her first orgasm was starting. David pushed her down flat on the bed. Climbing over her, he entered her again, but now with his body pressing down on her back. Her pussy was even wetter now. David continued plunging into her. With his mouth beside her ear, he whispered, “When you get tired, I’ll fuck your ass. When I’m through with your ass, I’ll take your mouth. And you want it all, don’t you?”

“Yes, baby. Yes!” she wailed. “When you’re fucking me, I just can’t think of anything else and never want it to end.”

“Oh fuck!” she cried out as her body shook in another orgasm.

“Was that good?” he asked as he rolled her over onto her back.

“Oh, my god, yes,” Diana managed to whisper. “So fucking good.”

He pulled her legs apart and buried his face in her sex. His tongue lapped up her sweet juices and lashed her clit. Two fingers pumped in her pussy to massage her sensitive spot until Diana had her third orgasm.

David stood back to admire her perfect body. He stroked his wet cock until he fired a massive load of jizz that covered her from her chin to her belly button. David pushed his cock back inside her pussy and watched as she ran her fingers through his cum.

Diana finally opened her eyes and smiled. “If having sex once a day is going to be like this, once a day is enough.” She licked her fingers. “You are quite a man, David Kingsly. Can we take a nap now?”

 

When David woke the following day, he found he was in bed alone and thought he heard some noise coming from the kitchen. He pulled on a pair of boxers and followed the sound.

Diana was in the kitchen wearing one of his dress shirts. “Good morning, Mr. Kingsly. Your personal whore decided to feed you before sending you off to work.”

“What a great idea,” he said while patting her behind. “What is your plan for the day?”

“I’m planning to go to 416, but not until 10:00. That’s when the kitchen staff starts to show up to prep for the evening crowd. I want to spend some time going through the books. I’m anxious to see Donna and the rest of the wait staff.”

“Your staff is worth seeing,” David told her.

“What are you going to do?” Diana asked.

“My plan is to get reacquainted with the people in my office. I’ll need to do an overview of what they’re all doing.” He stopped and smiled. “You know, I had a thought just before going to sleep last night. There’s no reason why we can’t work from my house at the lake. It has high-speed internet. There isn’t anything we can do here that we can’t do there.”

Diana turned around with a bright smile. “And I could stay naked all day and drive you wild with lust.”

“You drive me wild with your clothes on,” he laughed. “What do you think of that idea?”

“It appeals to me,” Diana said as she looked up at the ceiling in thought. “We could turn the dining table into a large desk, put our computers at either end and not be disturbed by anyone for days on end.”

“We could have our afternoon sex break on the boat. I seem to recall that you liked having sex while the boat rocks around in the waves.”

“Now, that makes it sound irresistible,” she laughed. “But I do like the idea of an afternoon sex break.”

Putting his arms around her, David pulled her against him. “If you don’t mind, I’ll get a new computer for you. Yours is old and slow. You need something updated.”

Diana pressed her butt back against him. “While you’re at it, why not get me some new sex toys. I have no doubt that you’ll require some entertainment while we’re out in the wilderness. I think I’d like to have one of those with remote control.”

“Oh now, aren’t you the kinky one,” he laughed. “I suggest we do that shopping together. There’s a place not far from here. We can pick up what you need and then have dinner.” David took his cup from the coffee maker and headed back to the bedroom. “I’ll get a shower and get dressed. Keep it hot for me until I’m back.”

Diana pulled open the shirt exposing her naked body. “What is it I’m keeping hot?”

“Breakfast,” he laughed while admiring her perfect body. “I’ll take care of heating you up later in the day.”

 

Forty-five minutes later, David walked into his office, surprising everyone there.

“Good morning, Mr. Kingsly,” his personal assistant said. “We weren’t expecting you in today.”

“It’s not a surprise inspection,” he said, patting Nancy on the shoulder. “I’m planning on being here for two days this week and perhaps next week as well. So I’d like to have an update meeting with the staff this afternoon and appreciate your letting them know. I would say 1:30 in the conference room.”

“Yes, sir,” she said with a smile. “Would you like a cup of coffee?”

That would be great, Nancy. But, first, I need to see if I still know how to turn on my computer.”

Five minutes later, Nancy set a mug of coffee on his desk. “Is everything working?”

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

“You bet,” he replied. “I even remembered my password. Are we still buying our computers from the same company?”

“We are,” she said. “Is there something you need?”

“I need a laptop,” he said while looking at his monitor. “I need one that is up to date. It has to have all the bells and whistles. I want it to have the current edition of office and a wireless mouse. I think I’d also like to have a 17” screen and a built-in number pad. And I’d like to have it in my hands by tomorrow afternoon.”

“I’ll take care of it for you right away. Anything else?”

“That’s it for now,” he said, turning to smile at his assistant. “It’s good to see you again, Nancy. Should anyone call for me, take a message and tell them I’ll return the call tomorrow. Close my door when you leave. I have a lot of catching up to do.”

 

Shortly after 10:00, Diana walked into the kitchen at 416. The chef was inspecting produce that had just been delivered. Looking up, he spotted Diana. “Hey, boss!” he called out. “It’s good to see you back in the shop.”

“Thank you,” she said with a bright smile. “I’d like to say it’s good to be back, but I’ve been living on a tropical island for the last two months. Right now, I’m thinking I’d like to be back there. How are things going here?”

“No problems,” the chef told her. “Donna’s been doing a great job and keeping everyone happy. Just based on the cooking we’re doing, I’d guess that our business is up. We’ve been opening an hour earlier than before and staying open an extra hour on Friday and Saturday.”

“Are you happy with the menu?” Diana asked.

“I am,” he told her. “Donna and I sit down and plan out the menu just as you and I used to do. We’ve been rotating a few items in and out of the menu but keeping the most popular items.”

“It’s good to see you, James,” Diana told her chef. “I’ll be in a couple of days this week and then maybe again next week. I’m working on a new project, so I’ll be in and out.” Diana took a cup of coffee from the pot the chef kept going all day. “What time does Donna come in?”

“She’ll be here between 10:30 and 11:00,” he said. “That young lady works her butt off.”

 

Diana was sitting behind her desk when Donna came in just before 11:00.

“Are you checking up on me?” Donna said as she came through the door.

“Yeah,” Diana laughed. “I’m checking the books to see if you’re skimming.”

Donna came around the desk and the two women hugged. It took less than five seconds for Diana to recall how she had enjoyed being with a naked Donna. “How’s it going?” Diana asked.

“Everything has been just great,” Donna reported. “We haven’t really had a problem while you’ve been away. Our business is up a bit, and the girls are making tons of money, so everyone’s been happy.” Donna paused and frowned. “Why are you here? I thought you were going to stay in paradise.”

“I am in paradise,” Diana said seriously. “As long as I’m with David, life just couldn’t be better. But we’ve come home to work on a few new projects.”

“New projects?” Donna asked with a smile. “Are you thinking of opening a new restaurant?”

“Actually, we’re thinking of opening several 416-like restaurants and perhaps a few Ecstasy Islands as well. We’re so convinced that both concepts are winners, we want to expand the franchise.”

“That’s fantastic!” Donna said.

“And you’ll be a part of the expansion, assuming you want to stay with me,” Diana said, with a hand on Donna’s shoulder. “As we open new places, we’ll need experienced people to run things. I’m back home to put things in place for expansion. And, I plan to get married.”

“Married?” Donna almost shouted. “How wonderful!”

“It was rather funny,” Diana said. “We had a test run at the resort. A large group of swingers came to the island from Miami. One of them was David’s wife.”

“Oh, you’re kidding!” Donna gasped.

“They were married and living in Miami when David took the job in Dallas. Fifteen years later, they had both forgotten about it until she showed up on our island. David quickly got divorce papers for her to sign, and now we’re just waiting for a judge here to grant it.”

“I wouldn’t think I would forget I was married,” Donna said with a frown.

“His wife turned out to be an exhibitionist slut of the first order. He deserves a shy, retiring kind of woman like me.”

Donna laughed but hugged Diana again. “If this is what you want, I’m thrilled for you.”

“Are you fucking any of our customers?” Diana asked and watched as Donna blushed.

“Or should I ask how many of our customers are you fucking?”

“Just one,” Donna answered in a quiet voice. “His name is Daniel Hammond. He joined the club just after you left for the Bahamas. He’s in the oil and gas business and is in town about once a week. One night when he was the last one here, I took him into the bar and let everyone else leave. One thing led to another, and I found my mouth filled with his generously sized cock.”

“As long as our regular members don’t know about it, I don’t have a problem,” Diana said. “I want you to be happy and sexually satisfied.”

“I don’t know that I’ll ever find anything as exciting as being in a bed with you, Shelly and David, but I assure you that my Daniel is a keeper.”

“I hope I get a chance to meet him while I’m here. David and I will be doing most of our work at his lake house. So, I expect to be around quite a bit for the next few months.”

Donna leaned in, gently kissing Diana’s cheek. She squeezed Diana’s ass and whispered, “Maybe we’ll have a chance to spend some time together naked.”

“Perhaps one night next week, you could join David and me in his apartment. I’m sure he would enjoy getting his hands on your big tits once more.”

“I’ll look forward to it,” Donna said with a grin. “Yes, I will.”

 

The following two months seemed to fly by. Diana and David set up shop at his lake house. They spent very little time in Dallas. They were deeply involved in the development of opening new businesses. David was searching for a location that would be ideal for a new Ecstasy Island. He was primarily looking for something to the west of Dallas, but not necessarily inside the continental US. David was checking for a location and for local government that would not interfere with their operation. They didn’t want a place where the police would feel it necessary to make periodic inspections.

In addition to writing a book on building a 416 type restaurant, Diana was also searching for locations. She dismissed big cities like Boston and New York because of their dependence on mafia-type people controlling many things. Southern California seemed like a great place with the perfect climate and plenty of ‘high rollers.’ She liked Houston and San Antonio but wanted to save them for future projects.

New Orleans looked perfect and an ideal fit for a restaurant serving great food and hot women to serve it. But New Orleans had a similar drawback as Las Vegas. In those markets, their business would depend on non-residents. However, that drawback could be overcome. The 416 in Dallas was supported by a membership base.

David finally found what looked like an excellent location for a new Ecstasy Island just outside Cancun. Likewise, Diana found an ideal site for a restaurant in Las Vegas. They decided to look at both spots and meet with local business people to see if they could overcome some of the troubling things they found.

David booked a private jet through Dennis Parker. They spent the better part of a day in Las Vegas before heading down to Cancun. Twenty-four hours later, they were back in Dallas and ready to move forward with their plans. They decided that David would go to Mexico to begin the construction of the new island resort, while Diana would rent an apartment in Las Vegas from where she could supervise the completion of the new restaurant.

Two more months passed with David and Diana separated. Their nightly facetime calls were enjoyable but constantly reminded them of their need for each other.

When the restaurant was almost ready, Diana returned to Dallas, sending her chef, James, to Vegas to hire the kitchen staff. Then, she would return to the new place to select the wait staff.

Sitting at the kitchen’s island in David’s apartment Diana was wearing one of his dress shirts when the door opened and David stepped inside.

Diana ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck. Before anyone could say hello, Diana was naked on the floor with David all over her.

“I need you so much,” he gasped.

“I need you too, baby. Don’t talk. Just take me. Take me right here and now!”

They went at each other like wild beasts in the African plains. Their cries and groans could be heard outside in the apartment hallway. One orgasm followed another, yet they couldn’t stop. Their lust was too strong and their need too great.

Diana rolled over when they lay quietly, simply trying to breathe, putting her hand on David’s face. “I don’t want to do this anymore.”

“You don’t want to have sex?” he asked, quite confused.

Diana laughed. “No, you big dummy. I don’t want to be apart any longer. I don’t like going to bed without you. I’m tired of satisfying my hunger with toys. I want this,” she said as she took his wet cock in her hand.

Now smiling, David said, “I think I have a solution for you. The resort in Cancun is just a few weeks from being ready. So I recommend that we send Ed down to get things completed and ready for guests. Then, if you’d like, we can both go back to Vegas to hire the new staff.”

“I’ve decided to send Donna,” Diana explained. “She’s going to manage the new club and I think she should hire the people she wants. James has hired his people and the kitchen is ready to go. We’ve set up memberships with at least fifteen hotels and they’ll supply our guests.”

“Good job!” David said before he kissed her. “Are you sending Shelly down to manage the resort?”

“That’s the plan,” she answered, still holding his cock. “She says that Anna is ready to take over the Bahama resort.”

David stood and put out a hand for Diana. “I suggest we give Shelly and Ed a call to give their marching orders.”

“Let’s call them from bed,” Diana said as she stood and hugged David. “I don’t plan on letting you out of bed until sometime tomorrow. My body needs lots of attention.”

Once they were in bed, Diana called Shelly’s cell phone.

“Hey there,” Shelly answered. “What are you doing calling at this time of night?”

“We’ve got some news for you. Can you talk?”

“Sure,” Shelly laughed. “Ed was just trying to demonstrate his skilled tongue. Let me put you on speakerphone.”

“Sorry to interrupt, but we have some business news. How are things going for Ecstasy Island?”

“Oh my God,” Shelly burst out. “We are booked solid for the next three months. Honestly, it’s just amazing. Our early guests must have gone home and sung our praises. We’ve actually had to turn down quite a few reservation requests. The two cabins over the water are in such great demand we raised the daily rental rate to $2,000. Those two bungalows are just perfect for two couples that want to get away and not let their friends and family know what they’re doing. As a result, our staff is happy and the bank account is stuffed.”

“That’s great news, Shelly,” David said while caressing one of Diana’s breasts. “I hope you’ll be pleased to know that the Mexico resort is nearing completion.”

There was silence on the Bahama end of the call. Finally, Shelly asked, “Does that mean that one of us is going there?”

“I’d like Ed to go there and finish the details for the grand opening. After that, I plan to start advertising next week.”

“I’m good with that,” Ed spoke up. “I saw the plans you sent and I’d say it’s an even better layout than we have here.”

“I just followed the Bahama design,” David said. “Shelly, perhaps you can redirect some of your overflows to Mexico.”

“Oh, I’m sure about that, David. Cancun is closer than the Bahamas for many of the people that have been looking for reservations. I’ve kept all of the requests and will send them a notice that the new place will be available.”

“Ed?” David asked. “How soon can you be in Cancun?”

“I can be there in four days, boss,” Ed replied.

“Great,” David said. “Shelly, can you have Anna ready to take over in three weeks?”

“I think she’s probably read now, David. Are you going to let Ed and me get this new place started?”

“That’s our plan,” he told them. “You two did such a good job with Ecstasy Island. I know you’ll do a bang-up job for Ecstasy Island 2.”

“I believe ‘bang up’ is the appropriate expression for what we want,” Diana added.

“Get back to work, Ed. Oh, and by the way, there’s a $50,000 bonus ready for each of you the day the Cancun resort opens,” David informed them.

“I’ve got to go now,” Shelly said. “Ed needs to finish what he started.”

As David disconnected the call, Diana slipped over on top of him. “And you have some unfinished business too. I feel this will be one of those ‘fuck me till I can’t walk’ nights.

“At your service,” he said with a grin. “Let the games begin.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments