Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filling In, Filling Her

"He went on a business trip so she found other "accomodations"!"

48
24 Comments 24
19.9k Views 19.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

My name is Donna and I'm what you might call a more "mature" woman. I'm in my late 40's now, but I still enjoy a very active sex life with my husband, Tom. The problem is that I am more than my poor Tom can handle sometimes.

You see, I love my husband but his seven-inch cock sometimes just isn't what I need. I love to be filled–really filled – and I need a massive cock to do the job! Tom's cock does a decent job usually, and I do orgasm with him, but there are times when a girl just needs to be stretched to her limits! This is the story of my first really big cock…

Tom was away on a business trip in Chicago and had been gone for a week now. He wasn't due to come back home for another week. He goes away on different business trips like this on occasion and normally just before he does, we have a good bout of sex to hold me over until he gets back. This time however, he was just getting over a bad cold and we didn't have a chance to "put anything in the bank" so to speak before he left.

I tried to be a good girl while he was gone. I had a few favorite toys to keep me satisfied. Tom, bless his sweet heart, always took care of me and always thought of my needs, so I had amassed a pretty decent "toybox" over the years. I was at home one night bored and looking for something to do...

I went to my toybox and was rummaging around in there trying to find something to scratch this nagging itch that had been bothering me since last night. I'd had an especially delicious dream, and it left me with a hunger that was driving me crazy! An emptiness between my legs that I knew I needed to fill soon or I wouldn't be responsible for what happened next! Leaving a woman with a drive like mine alone to my own devices is a dangerous thing!

I was just about to get out my Sybian and go for a ride, when the doorbell rang. Dressed in my comfy blue jeans and my husband's white shirt (which I often wear when he's gone to feel closer to him), I wasn't exactly dressed for entertaining, but I went to the door and looking through the peephole I saw it was James, one of the men that worked with Tom.

"Hi James," I said, answering the door to him. I knew James pretty well, as he had been over to our house many times before.

"Hi, Donna. Sorry about the late hour, but Tom sent me an email from Chicago about some paperwork he needs me to work on while he's gone. I almost forgot about it until just a little bit ago," he said.

"Oh, that's alright. Come on in, the paperwork you are after is most likely in his office, Come on I'll show you the way, follow me," I said, and I started walking down the hall towards the office.

"With a view like that, you don't have to ask me twice!" he said, almost under his breath. Almost. I turned around hearing him say something but not quite sure what.

"What did you say?" I asked.

He blushed a bit. "Sorry, I said with a view like that, you don't have to ask me twice,"

"Oh? You like the view do you?" I said, teasing him.

"Oh yeah. That's one lucky pair of jeans!" he said. We often flirted like this–like I said, James is an old friend.

"You are so sweet. But they don't feel so lucky right about now," I confessed.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, just feeling sorry for myself is all," I said. "Here, I think this is what you are after, James."

"Thanks, but back to you, why are you feeling sorry for yourself? What's wrong, hon?" he said.

"Well, it's just that Tom is gone and I'm feeling a little lonely and… empty. He's been gone a long time and he won't be back anytime soon either," I said.

"Yeah, this trip caught all of us off-guard. But you have lots of friends, Donna–surely you can go out with someone and do something?" he said.

"Well, that's not quite what I meant, James. I meant lonely in another way," I said looking down at my lap.

"I don't understand," he said.

"I mean I am lonely for someone to… Oh hell, I'm horny, James! I had a wonderfully sexy dream last night, and all I can think of today is finding something hard to put between my legs!" I said, bluntly. One thing about me is that I tend to speak my mind, and sometimes that is more than the people around me can handle!

"Oh, I see," James said.

"Sorry to just blurt it out like that. Tom usually takes care of me before he leaves on these kinds of trips, but he has been sick the last few days and didn't want me getting sick while he's not around to take care of me," I said.

"Tom is a good man," James said.

"Yes, he is… but he's not around now when I really need him," I said sadly.

Then James did something I completely didn't expect. He stepped closer to me and took me in his arms. "Donna I hope I'm not out of line here. I like Tom very much, we are good friends and I respect him immensely. But I have to be honest with you, too. Donna, I think you are so fucking hot" he said. "I have always wanted to take you to bed." Then he leaned forward and kissed me. Not a friendly, polite, kiss on the cheek, but a full on, "I want you now" kiss; deep and passionate and powerful. And let me tell you–that man could kiss!

Before I even knew what I was doing I had my arms around his neck and was kissing him back. His tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth and his hands were fondling my tits. I hardly ever wear a bra at home, so he could feel my rock hard nipples easily through Tom's dress shirt.

"I want you," James moaned as he continued to passionately kiss me.

"James, I want you too. I am so horny… I was just about to take my Sybian machine for a spin when you came by. And Tom lets me play with other guys and even girls if I want, but I have to ask his permission first, he doesn't want me fucking just anyone. He wants to know who I'm with so he can make sure it's safe and that I won't get hurt," I said.

James had pushed me back against the wall. He pressed himself up against me and I could feel a huge bulge in the front of James's pants. I REALLY wanted to find out just how big he was.

"Donna, you and I and Tom have been friends for a long time. You know who I am and you know that I would never hurt you. Now Tom isn't here to ask permission, but I am almost certain that he wouldn't want you to suffer from your little ‘condition' for another week. And you just said he doesn't want you trolling the bars and clubs for someone to scratch that itch either," he said. "You can use one of your toys, like your Sybian if you like, but you won't get the warmth and intimacy of another person with a plastic and metal buzz toy."

I couldn't argue with his logic. And I sure couldn't argue with the bulge in his pants either. James was a good friend and I knew that Tom wouldn't mind if he helped me with my ‘condition' given the circumstances.

"Please…" I said softly, looking in his eyes. James took control then and I gave it to him willingly. He leaned forward, kissing me again, crushing his lips against mine. He devoured me with his kiss as if he had been starved and I was a prime rib dinner. I moaned into his ravenous mouth, my moans mixed with pleading whimpers of my need for him.

He pulled away, breaking the kiss for the moment and looked at me. I wore Tom's white shirt with the first couple buttons undone.

My rock hard nipples were trying to poke holes in the fabric. And I could feel the dampness in my panties already forming. James took my hands and lifted them up over my head pressing them back against the wall I was leaning on. "Leave them there," he commanded. I nodded my head, biting my lip.

He pulled the shirt out from under my jeans waist, untucking the shirttail and letting it hang free. Then he started at the bottom, unbuttoning one button at a time slowly, watching my reaction as each button fell free. The first couple were easy, I was smiling and gave a little gasp as I felt the shirt get a bit looser. But then as the third one came undone, he pulled the end apart and kissed my bare skin under the shirt.

"Oh, God!" I moaned as his hot kiss burned like a brand on my skin. He unbuttoned the next button and kissed me again, this time higher. There was only one button left and he looked at me for a moment.

"Ask me," he said, his voice forceful and authoritative.

"Please James, please!" I said, my willpower crumbling under his powerful presence.

James unbuttoned the last button and threw my shirt open. I gasped as he plunged his face into my chest, sucking one tit into his mouth and licking and chewing on my pebble-hard nipple. My automatic reaction was to take hold of his head with both hands and hold it tight against my tit as he licked and sucked on my nipple. But that was also the wrong reaction.

Instantly he pulled away and grabbed me by the throat, holding me firmly but not choking me. "Did I tell you to move your hands?" he asked.

"No," I croaked, as much from surprise as from his hand around my throat. He pulled me away from the wall a couple feet then turned me around to face it. He raised my hands up into a sort of police search position. "Now if you move them again, I will beat your little ass till you can't sit down!" he said. I could feel my pussy twitch and gush at his commanding words. I almost moved my hands just to get him to spank me!

But I wanted to see what his next move would be, so I kept my hands where he instructed. He moved up behind me after that, pressing that amazing bulge into the crease of my jeans and leaning over my back. He reached around me and his hands slid up my belly till the reached my breasts.

"You always did have the best set of tits I ever saw, Donna," he said. I moaned as his hands played over my breasts and across my nipples. I was pretty proud of my 34DD breasts as well– they were one of my best features and Tom said that was the first thing he noticed when we met too. And I had taken great pains to keep them as firm and perky as I could. Tom had given me a "boob job" as a birthday present a few years ago because we both wanted the girls to be full and firm.

Now James was enjoying them and I was in heaven as his hands caressed, massaged, mauled, and tweaked them. I love having my breasts played with and he was playing them like a Stradivarius violin. He squeezed the soft pliable flesh and pinched and tugged on my hard pink nipples. I moaned and threw my head back as his touch made little electric jolts travel straight to my pussy getting me wetter and wetter.

I pushed back against the immense bulge I felt there swaying my hips back and forth and rolling my ass over it. "Please James, Please I want that… I need that, please!" I said, humping back against him to show him my need. God, I felt like such a whore!

My begging and humping at him must have worked because he pulled my hands down from the wall and pushed me to the floor. "If you want to be fucked, then crawl into the bedroom and show me how much!" he said. I looked at him grinning broadly and began crawling down the hallway towards the bedroom.

I don't know where he got the idea that I liked being humiliated and degraded and treated like a whore, but he was absolutely correct! Poor Tom tries to do it, but he loves me too much to do a good job of it and so I can't ever really take him seriously. But James was different, he didn't love me so he could use me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but he had the dominant presence to make it work for him and I was dripping! I wanted to be his whore and I would do anything for him!

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

The hardwood floor was hard on my knees, but by then I didn't care. James followed behind me and when we got to the bedroom he sat on the bed and pulled me to him, pulling Tom's shirt off me and burying his face in my breasts again. This time I was allowed to hold his face in my hands as he chewed on my nipples.

He removed his shirt and I licked my lips as I looked at his muscular chest and huge arms. He was very well built! Now that he and I were both topless, he moved to remove my jeans. He grabbed me by the waistband of my pants and pulled me roughly to him. With a slick twist of his fingers, he had my jeans unbuttoned and he pulled the zipper down. He peeled my pants down over my hips and down my long legs until they dropped to my ankles. He held my hand as I stepped out of them, then he kicked them into the corner out of the way.

Left now only in my panties, he put a hand between my legs and felt how wet he had gotten me. He looked up grinning like a Cheshire cat "Damn Donna, you are soaked, darlin'" he said. I blushed several shades of red.

He began sawing his hand into my pussy and with his thumb, he massaged my clit. "Play with your tits," he told me. I was more than happy to do so as he had me so worked up I don't think he could have stopped me! I moaned and humped against the hand between my legs as he got my pussy even wetter than it was. My panties were drenched now and my juices were running down my thighs as he worked my pussy to a lather.

When he had got me to the point where I was nearly crazed with lust, he pulled his hand out. I whimpered my disappointment at being abandoned like that, but when he dropped his pants and boxers, I was stunned at what he presented!

"OH MY GOD! Is that thing real?" I asked. James laughed and said that it was all him and that I could have as much of it as I wanted tonight. I couldn't wait, so I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him. His cock was at least ten inches long and so thick that when I took hold of it, my fingers couldn't touch each other around it! It was hard as a rock and I reached down and took it in both hands to bring it toward my mouth.

There was no way I was going to get that beast in my mouth, so I just started licking the head and then up and down the shaft. James moaned as I flicked my tongue around the head of his cock and slipped my tongue in the pee hole several times. "I have to warn you," he said. "I have never had a woman who could take my cock into her mouth more than a few inches."

"Well, I love a challenge," I said, as I attempted to take the head of his cock into my mouth. I worked and stretched and finally was able to get the head into my mouth. I thought James would go wild. He started bucking his cock into my mouth and I had to remove it and tell him to slow down.

I once again took the head into my mouth and was determined to get at least some of this monster into my throat. It took some time for my mouth to get used to his monster cock, but I slowly started to adjust and work an inch or two into my mouth. As the head of his cock reached the back of my throat, I thought I was going to gag. As determined as I was though, I kept working at it and attempted to control my gag reflex and soon the head of his cock was actually in my throat. I had tears in my eyes, but I got the thing where I wanted it.

"God baby, no one has ever been able to take it that far before. It feels great," he moaned.

I slowly removed his cock from my mouth and told him that he must tell me when he was going to cum. I had to prepare myself if I was going to swallow his cum. He agreed and I slowly worked his cock back into my throat and started working more of his thick shaft down into me. I had about seven inches in my throat when I felt him tense

"Here it comes baby, ready or not!" he said. I wasn't ready but it was too late because I felt his hot cum shooting into my throat. I couldn't do anything but swallow and I was having a really hard time doing that. I managed to keep from gagging though, and I couldn't believe how much he was cumming. He finally stopped and with tears running down my cheeks, I slid his cock from my mouth and took a deep breath.

"Damn James, where the hell did you get a cock like that," I said appreciatively.

"Born with it, I guess" James replied, "And you are the first woman to ever take it into her throat. Man what a blow job!"

"My throat is NOT where I want that thing" I groaned. "How long will it take to get it back up and hard again?"

"Just start playing with it and I'll be ready to go in another minute or so," James bragged. That was what I wanted to hear so I grabbed his cock and started sliding it up and down in my hands, jacking him. I couldn't believe it, but he was getting hard again. I stood up and removed my panties which were soaking wet from my dripping pussy.

"James, I don't know how much of this monster I can take but I want it in me now!" I said.

"Then get on top of me cowboy style and that way you can control how much you take and how fast," he suggested. He moved to the center of the bed and lay on his back. I climbed into bed and straddled his hips. As I lowered my dripping pussy onto his huge head, I pushed until it hurt slightly and his cock did not enter me. I moved up a little and rubbed the head around my pussy to get us better lubricated and then sat down on his cock again.

I didn't think it was going to fit when, with one last and rather painful push, the head of his cock stretched me enough to enter. There was still some pain but it was bearable, so I told James to hold still for a minute until my poor pussy adjusted to his monster. He just smiled and said "No woman has ever taken it all. In fact, only one has taken more than half of it."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. "Only if you want it to be," he said. "Don't worry, I'm sure that you will soon have my cock buried to the hilt. I leaned over and kissed him and he told me how much he wanted to watch me ride his monster cock. The pain had subsided by then, so I slowly started to sit down further on James's cock and work it into my spread pussy. I was experiencing a feeling that I had never felt before.

I'd had a few big men before in my life and even been fisted a time or two, but this was totally different. I could feel his cock slowly working its way into me and I continued the pressure so that more of his cock entered me every minute or so. It seemed like an eternity since the head had spread my lips and went in, but I knew it was only a few minutes.

I thought I was doing pretty good and wondered how much of the monster was in me, so I looked down to see that only about half of his cock was buried in me. I felt so full and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take any more when James said "Come on baby, I know you can do it. I love how tight you feel on my cock and I want to see your pussy swallow the whole thing."

I decided that I needed a little help so I started playing with my clit. I had already cum once or twice but as soon as I started playing with myself, I came again. This time much harder than the ones before. I guess the pain was dulling the intensity of my orgasms. I pushed a little harder and felt a little more of his cock enter me. I decided to raise up a little and allow James to fuck me with the half of his cock that was in me.

As I did, James got the message and began to slowly fuck me, each time hitting bottom when he pushed in. I could feel the resistance but could also feel that there was more room to go so each time he thrust into me, I would meet him and I finally felt him slide another inch or two deeper into me. It hurt like hell when he did and I told him to stop for a minute.

As we lay there waiting for the pain to subside, James reached up and began playing with my breasts again. His magical hands soon hand me moaning and rocking on him, deliriously happy. It worked, and the pain went away so I sat on James's cock a little harder. "It's about three fourths in baby," James said. "I think you might do it."

He began fucking me again and each time he thrust into me, I would meet him, driving that monster cock deeper into me until I could finally feel his pubic hair against my dripping pussy. I had cum so many times that I had lost count but the feeling had been different to this point. Once again, I figured that it must have been because of the pain. I began moving James's cock in and out of me.

Slowly we started fucking and as soon as the pain was gone, my orgasms began getting more intense and soon I was cumming and screaming for James to fuck me hard. I was riding him and driving his big cock completely into me with each thrust. I was now cumming continuously and shuddering like there was no tomorrow.

My eyes were closed and I hadn't been paying any attention to what James was doing, so involved was I with what was happening to my pussy, but all of a sudden I felt something touch my ass. I opened my eyes to see James had reached around me and was now playing with my ass.

"Oh, God!" I moaned and another orgasm racked my body. I felt a finger enter my asshole and it actually felt wonderful. There was no pain at all but it sure felt tight. "Fuck my ass with your finger!" I moaned and he sank his middle finger clear up to the second knuckle in my tight crinkled hole.

I was now totally oblivious to what was going on except the monster cock that was filling my pussy and driving me wild. I could feel James adding some fingers in my ass but had no idea how many. As I bounced up and down on that monster cock, James slid his fingers in and out of my asshole. It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt!

I was cumming and cumming and shaking violently. I screamed for him to fuck me and in only a few more strokes I heard James say that he was about to cum. I felt his massive cock swell even bigger and then he erupted like Mount Vesuvius inside me, filling my pussy with his scalding hot cock cream and making me cum again as well. That was all I remember because I passed out. When I awoke again, I was in bed and James was laying in bed next to me softly stroking my sweat-matted hair.

"Welcome back honey. That was some performance!" he said smiling softly.

"You weren't too bad yourself, James. Man, I have never felt so completely filled before!"

"Well, I can't believe you did that! You took all of me, no one has ever done that before!" he said.

We lay together like that for about an hour just basking in the feelings of both of us blissfully happy.

"Can I ask you a question Donna?" he said finally breaking the spell we were under.

"What's that James?"

"I know you said that Tom lets you play with other guys. Do you think he would let us play together again sometime? It isn't often I find someone as hot as you who can handle my buddy here!" he said.

"Well I can't speak for him, but you can bet when he gets home I will make the recommendation!" I said kissing James again.

I knew then, that this was only the beginning of some of the greatest sex I would ever have.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments