Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Needed a Few Wrinkles in My Life

"I found what I had been missing in an unlikely place"

35
33 Comments 33
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This story is more feelings than action. While not everything is true, it describes my old soul and some of the feelings I had growing up. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was attracted to much older men but did not follow through on that attraction. Maybe I should have ..."

An “Old Soul” – that’s what my English teacher called me. My peers spelled it “S T R A N G E.” Whatever anyone wanted to call my inability to fit in, I called it “painful.” I didn’t enjoy the parties and sleepovers, playing spin the bottle or truth or dare, but longed for meaningful conversations and opportunities to learn. Always the intellectual, I was labeled “geeky bookworm” at an early age. Wearing glasses by the fourth grade only served to substantiate that label.

I had been gifted or cursed, depending on how you looked at it, with a keen awareness of others’ feelings. But, even the most blissfully ignorant would have seen my peers didn’t understand me. Feeling their disconnect resulted in me withdrawing further into my shell.  I didn’t know how to engage or relate to the other kids my age. I didn’t enjoy the usual lunch table chit-chat or gossip. What was the point of it? So, I sought refuge within myself, becoming deeply introverted and introspective. However, something inside me craved an intimate connection with another – a kindred spirit.

I was also a romantic at heart with a huge fantasy life. I didn’t realize until later the significance of my fantasies always containing older men. Despite my other differences, I felt the same sexual awakenings and urges as my peers. My shyness hindered my interactions with boys, so I explored these cravings on my own, masturbating to my own romantic fantasies. Eventually, boys reached an age where my boobs overshadowed my oddness. And I did have a great set of boobs.

After years of solitariness and now desperate to connect with someone … anyone … I engaged in sexual activities even though the emotional attachments weren’t there. Pricks my age, hurriedly jabbing me with their pricks, left me lonely and unfulfilled. They would roll their sweaty bodies off my unsatisfied one and go on their merry way, without a second thought to me. I longed for something deeper. But boys my age weren’t about anything more than getting off as quickly as possible. They could only emotionally connect to their precious cocks. So, I retreated back into my head each night, playing out my love life in my dreams. A grown man's face always gazed upon me in these fantasies, as I touched my breasts or slid my hand into my panties, pretending it was him touching me. He would whisper sweet somethings to me after we made love. 

By twenty, I turned to the online world for companionship. I started writing as a way to express myself, hoping to find a connection that way. One day a reader messaged me asking if I wanted to chat. His name was Richard. What did I have to lose? So, I engaged with him. Surprisingly, he began asking lots of questions about me. Not the typical, “How old are you?” or “What kind of movies do you watch?” He dug deeper. “What makes you happy?” No one had ever asked me that question before. I told him learning and exploring made me happy.

Our conversation grew from there. We quickly switched to the phone after finding it hard to chat with the volume of information we were now sharing with each other.  When I asked him questions, he responded with a page of information, not the typical one-sentence answers I was used to receiving. I heard his age in his voice but didn’t ask that question. He had not asked my age yet either. For me, over time our ages became the elephant in the room. We discussed everything but our ages. Maybe, we were both afraid to face it if the difference was great.

The time came to meet in person. We decided to meet in a quiet park. I couldn’t bare watchful eyes of the public witnessing my initial response to him. I felt it would be intense. I was right.

As soon as I saw him walking towards me, I sucked in my lower lip and looked at the ground. My feet shifted uncomfortably. Even when he was right in front of me, I couldn’t raise my eyes to look at him. I think I was afraid to see his response to me in person. Would our incredible online connection be there in the physical world?

He knew how I was feeling and pulled me into his chest, hugging me. I squeezed him tightly, afraid he would disappear if I let go. After some time, he lifted my face to look me in the eyes. It was at that moment, I first noticed his wrinkles around his eyes and mouth. To me, they signified his experience – his worldliness. His lines around his mouth showed me he had laughed a lot. He would have stories to tell and I longed to hear them. I would end up calling his vertical lines between his eyebrows his WTF lines. Those deep furrows told stories as well. And most importantly, his wrinkles made me feel safe. He knew things I didn't. He had learned from mistakes and could possibly spare me from making the same ones. He was a grown-up - something I was still struggling to be.

~~~

While other college students were at frat parties and ballgames, Richard took me to plays and museums. I loved every second we spent together. I  could never accurately describe all the emotions stirring inside when I was with this man. I had felt it in my dreams and pinched myself to make sure it was real now. Sexually, he took things slowly - just kissing and light petting. Kissing was so different with him. Boys didn't understand what a man knew - kissing is a foundation for intimacy, so don't brush past it.

As we spent quality time together, he acknowledged my intelligence and respected it. We discussed our beliefs about life. I felt understood by him and accepted. My heart beat faster before each meeting with him. No one had affected me this way before.

The time came when he invited me to his home. As soon as we were inside, he kissed me – a slow, deep, meaningful kiss. Richard always kissed me first. And I was a girl who needed to be kissed first before touching proceeded. He led me by the hand to his bedroom. It was dimly lit, with the covers turned down. He gently lay me down on the bed with him. Pressing his forehead against mine, he studied my eyes, my soul, fully seeing me. He lifted his chin to connect his lips with mine. It was such a soft, unhurried kiss.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

His fingers moved to my shirt, slowly lifting it over my head, kissing every inch of my skin revealed. He unhooked my bra next, freeing my breasts into his caressing hands. His mouth replaced his hands in the most delightful way. He didn't use a word like "hot" to describe me. Instead, he said I was "beautiful", "desirable", and "sensual". These previously unheard words had vastly different impacts on me.

And he talked to me, asking what I liked, asking what felt good to me. I felt comfortable revealing my desires to him, asking him his desires in return. And our hands and mouths followed a natural path of exploration - fingering, stroking, licking, and sucking. He introduced me to new erogenous zones - my neck, ears, and thighs. My ecstasy reached never-before heights beneath his skilled hands and mouth.

He knew when it was time to make love to me. His experience told him when my body was ready. To my surprise, there was no pain. There had always been pain with intercourse. I supposed some part of me had always refused to open up, knowing something unfulfilling was trying to penetrate me. My body had responded to what my soul knew. Now it knew I was with the right man. He slid his hard cock inside me and I felt comfort, security, and fullness. The feeling of fullness was not just in the physical sense. He looked me in the eyes and I finally ... finally ...  had the intimate connection I had been missing. As our bodies moved in sync, my soul soared.

I tried to take in every second – where his hands were – where his mouth was. Wanting to capture a lasting memory, I kept a toe in the conscious realm while my spirit was spiraling out of control with passion.

“Cum when you need to, Richard. I have never orgasmed during intercourse before. Don’t wait for me,” I revealed.

“You cum first, sweetheart. Always.”

He did something no other lover had done before. Reaching his hand around to my front, he strummed my clit while we fucked. As good as his seasoned cock felt filling my needy pussy, I needed the extra stimulation. He knew because he was experienced. I immediately felt my tummy tightening, the sensations from his probing cock now intensified.  

I cried out telling him I was getting close. He responded by rubbing me faster between my legs and fucking me vigorously. I came. Screaming and writhing with my explosive orgasm. I now know what toe-curling orgasm means. My toes did indeed curl.

He kept thrusting while I was enjoying the rapture of my orgasm. I felt his wetness shooting inside me. Lifting my face with his hands, I witnessed his face, contorting with his orgasm. It was such an intimate thing to behold. His eyes never left mine. His wrinkles deepened around his eyes with each squirt of cum from his cock. I saw what was happening below written all over his expressive face. So powerful these moments were to me.

Aftercare - something he alone taught me. I had never experienced it with younger lovers. That is when you cum, but then your lover immediately draws you to him for cuddling. When I orgasmed with Richard, I felt an overwhelming feeling of love and warmth and needed physical touch to solidify those feelings … draw them out and keep them lingering past the waves of release. Richard was an accomplished man in the art of aftercare. As our cuddling transitioned to pillow talk, I smiled thinking this beautiful night would be forever etched in my heart and soul.

~~~

Unfortunately, life can interrupt love. Richard and I didn’t last forever. His job called him to another city, and I wasn’t ready to move and follow him. As my first true love, he would always occupy a special place in my heart and we still keep in touch. A few other boyfriends followed, all ten to twenty years my senior. My parents didn’t understand my affinity for older men. Neither did my friends. And no, I didn’t have daddy issues and wasn’t a gold digger. I had my own successful career; I made my own money.

I think it’s best explained as my old soul found kindred spirits with experienced men. I needed an older man to form an emotional and intellectual connection. And my physical being is firmly attached to my emotional being. I couldn't feel total joy in making love any other way. I needed an older man to know true love and happiness.

I am forty now and my husband is fifty-five years old, or young, as he likes to say. We have been together for ten years. You may think my younger tits and ass drew him to me, but he has a different answer. Old souls are childlike in many ways, finding great joy in the moment, and he finds that attribute in me endearing. He also enjoys me soaking up his teachings like a sponge. I come to him for advice on most everything. With age comes wisdom, you know. So, I would be a fool to ignore this valuable resource in my husband.

Our sex life is nothing short of amazing. He has always been unhurried, appreciative, and unselfish in bed. I think back to how my realty now matches my early childhood fantasies. For such a long time, I longed to fill the emptiness I felt inside. I withdrew from those around me until I could figure it all out. Today, I am forever grateful for that first online chat that led me to the discovery I just needed some wrinkles in my life.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments