Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jordy And Me

"Two bachelors meet for an annual reunion and get lucky with college girls."

10
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Jordan, my college buddy, and I were soaking up the suds at Peggy's bar, reminiscing about old times. It was our annual reunion after graduating from the nearby college. It's just that Jordy and I were the only participants. Years ago we agreed to meet at Peggy's each year to have a few brews and catch up. Of course, Peggy's was our favorite watering hole because it was one of the few bars in town that looked the other way when we showed them our fake ID's. By the looks of the customers at the tables, not much had changed.

"I wonder if any of these kids realize what today is?" Jordy asked.

"What, that it was the first time I got laid?"

"No, idiot. I'm talkin' about the twin towers."

"Oh yeah, I see what you mean. Most of 'em were still in diapers when that happened."

"Where were you, Tim, on 9/11?"

"In class, like you!"

"I know but what class?"

"I was taking a calculus class that I've regretted ever since. Someone came running down the hall yelling that we'd been attacked. I'll never forget Mr. Jamison treating us like convicts trying to get out of jail when we ran outside. I wasn't sure if he was upset about a plane hitting the tower, or that he hadn't finished proving a theorem. Not an easy day to forget."

"That's what I've always liked about you, Tim, your depraved sense of humor. You were kidding about getting laid that night, right?"

"Actually, no. You don't forget them apples either."

"You're telling me that you hadn't gotten laid until your sophomore year? Were you holding out to join a convent?"

"Ha ha ha," I laughed. "Jordy, women become nuns in convents and no, I wasn't going to a seminary after high school. A few girls gave me head, and I petted a few pussies, but that was as far as I got until that day."

"Who was the girl?"

"Margaret. Maggie Silverman."

"You've got to be kidding, Tim. Maggie Silverman was Bobby Decker's girl, and a year or two ahead of us."

"I know. Look, unlike us bench warmers, it was obvious that the prettiest cheerleader would hookup with Bobby. After all, Bobby was the star point guard on our team. Maggie and Bobby were a perfect match. We both understood that. What I didn't know was that after we lost in the quarter finals of the NCAA tournament last spring, Maggie blamed Bobby for losing the game. I guess they had a fight and broke up. She started dating a few of the guys on our team. I think it was to make Bobby jealous.

"So, on 9/11, I ran into her here at Peggy's. Maggie was with some kids. A few of them I knew, so I joined them. One thing led to another, and I offered to drive Maggie home. I drove to her apartment, but she didn't get out of the car. She just got real close to me. She said she was frightened and needed someone to hold her. So I put my arms around her. Maggie told me she wanted to go to Clauson Beach. I'd parked there before with a couple of the girls for some serious making out, but was surprised that Maggie wanted to go there with me."

"There were only a few cars at the park when we got there. We talked about what happened that day. She started to cry, and I tried to console her. She kissed me. It was more than a friendship kind of kiss. It was like she was doing mouth to mouth resuscitation on me. I was feeling her up pretty good when she took off her blouse and unbuckled her bra. My god, Jordy, did she ever have gorgeous tits.

"I didn't know what she was thinking, but when Maggie pulled my head to her boobs, I sucked those nipples like a newborn baby. Her breathing was getting deeper and when I fingered her pussy, she began panting. That pussy was wetter than a downspout in a rainstorm.

"It wasn't every girl who unzips a guy and pulls out his cock like Maggie did to me. She had her hand around my dick for only a minute before going down on it. She knew what she was doing with that hot mouth and darting tongue. How far she was willing to go was still to be determined until we slipped into the back seat. It didn't take long to find out how she wanted to be consoled. She reached into her purse grabbing a foil package. Without much delay, she ripped it open and rolled the condom down my throbbing cock. There wasn't much said. She laid back on the seat and spread her legs. The only obstacle was her panties which slipped off like a snowball rolling downhill.

"Okay, I was new at it, but it doesn't take a lot of experience for a horny kid to sink his rock hard cock into a willing girl's slippery cunt. I banged into her for as long as I could hold back, but it wasn't long."

"Jeez, Tim, you never told me that story before. Did you fuck her again?"

"No, in fact, we never dated again. It was just a one night stand. However, it gave me confidence with girls."

"You might have had a late start, Tim, but you sure made up for it our senior year. Shit, our place was a regular Animal House."

"True," I recalled, "but none of those girls were as good as Maggie."

"After this little confessional of yours," Jordy said, "I could go for another beer and one of those cunts at the far table, especially the shapely one that would make Mt. Everest jealous."

"You're just a little out of your league, Jordy. How many college girls do you know that would fuck a man old enough to be their father?"

"You'd be surprised, Tim. Life is full of surprises."

"Surprise me, Jordy."

"Okay.

"Bartender, send the girls at the far table a round of drinks, and put it on my buddy's tab."

"Ah, Jordy, that's not exactly the kind of surprise I'm talkin' about. Tell me how you decided to forgo the life of celibacy and bounced on the bedsprings with a willing girl?"

"You mean when did I lose my virginity? It's been a closely guarded family secret, so I really haven't spoken about this before. That's probably why you haven't heard about it. Maybe the statute of limitations has expired."

"No time like the present, buddy," I replied with a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'buddy.'

"Okay." Jordy began. "Do you remember Tracy?"

"Tracy? You mean your sister Tracy? Come on Jordy, don't tell me you fucked your sister."

"Well, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. First of all, Tracy is my stepsister. Second, it's a matter of conjecture as to who fucked who."

"Jeez, Jordy, does it really matter? Anyway, I didn't know Tracy was your stepsister. She was older than us, right?"

"Yes. She was eighteen and I had just turned sixteen at the time. She had just broken up with her boyfriend when she came into my room with tears rolling down her cheeks."

"And you were there to comfort her in the only way a sixteen-year-old boy knows how to comfort a sexy teenage girl," I said.

Annoyed, Jordy said, "Who's telling this story, Tim, you or me?"

"Sorry. It's just that this is beginning to sound like the movie, An Affair to Remember."

"It was nothing like that. Look, it was the first time she had thought of me as more than a disgusting cockroach. So, when she sat on my bed wearing a short nighty that didn't hide much, I realized Tracy wasn't there to squash me, a vile bug she had regarded as an insufferable insect. She was seeing a different me. I saw her as my fantasy coming true.

"You can imagine, Tim, that my heart was pounding like a bass drum in the marching band. I really didn't know what to do but she did. Tracy said, 'Hey, I know you've been whacking off looking at those porn videos on your computer. Don't deny it.'

"I didn't say anything. She turned to me and give me a tender, sisterly kiss. Then she said, 'I think that's so sweet.' She thought me getting off from a video was sweet. That's not how I looked at it.

"Tracy didn't stop there and said, 'Ya know, Jordy, girls do it too. Do you want me to show you?' I just nodded and let her stretch out on my bed. She spread her wings and gave me a bird's eye view of her eagles' nest, or should I say her bald eagle since she was completely shaved.

"She licked her finger and used it to massage herself just above those delicious looking pussy lips. Whatever Tracy had hidden there, swelled up to the size of a large pearl. Her eyes rolled back and had a dreamy look; her breath deepened; she began panting; her moans became whimpers. While I watched with fascination, my dick became swollen and as stiff as a telephone pole.

"She could see that my dick was like a pole holding up a circus tent and said, 'Go ahead, Jordy. Don't be shy. We'll do this together.' So I pulled down my P.J.'s and stroked myself up and down while she slid her fingers in and out. She gave out a sharp cry every so often like someone with a migraine. Her fingers were glossy wet with a mucus-like fluid leaking from her slit. I thought she would pass out until she looked at my erection that was out of proportion to my juvenile body and said, 'I need you, Jordy. I need that fat cock inside me.' Tracy didn't wait for an answer. She straddled my hips and pushed me inside her. God, what a feeling!"

"Yeah, Jordy, it never gets old, does it."

"I didn't last long of course," Jordy continued, "maybe a dozen strokes as she trampolined me. She squealed when I shot load after load inside her trying to squeeze out every drop. When we had finished she said, 'Oh Jordy, that was nice. I love the feeling of you squirting up my love tunnel. Maybe next time you will last longer. I like guys that can hold it, so I can climax.' There was a next time and several more before she left for college.

"I'm not saying I was her best lover or even a good fuck, but in the school of life, she showed me the ropes: how to eat pussy and what makes a girl happy. I'm grateful for that."

"Wow Jordy, nothing like home schooling," and we both laughed.

Just when Jordy was finishing his story, we noticed one of the college girls standing behind us. She smiled as if she had heard some of Jordy's story and said, "You guys rehashing old times?" and she giggled. "Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the drinks."

"Our pleasure," Tim replied.

The girl with the mountain peaks asked, "Where are you guys from?"

"Jordy's from Chicago. I'm from Iowa."

"So what are you two doing in South Carolina?"

"Well, we both went to school here," Jordy answered.

"Really! So you are alums getting together for a reunion."

Tim nodded. "You got it. We try to do this every year."

"Nice and what do you do?"

"Jordy's a musician. I work for the government."

"Look, our friends are doing a low country boil tomorrow. Ten bucks will get you in if you're interested," she said.

"Where?"

"Down by the lake. Do you know Clauson Beach?"

Jordy had a broad smile on his face when he told her that he had spent much of his time as an undergrad keeping Budweiser in business. She laughed and said, "Then you'll be there?"

"Sure," we answered in unison.

"What time?" I asked.

"Anytime after three. And don't worry, there'll be a keg on ice waiting for you. Oh, everyone will be in the lake, so wear a suit."

"We didn't pack one," Jordy said. "I guess we'll have to go skinny dipping."

"You won't be the only one," the girl said.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Angela, but everyone calls me Angie. You are, let me see. You are Tim and you're Jordy?"

"That's right."

"So, until tomorrow." and Angie pranced back to her friends.

     * * * * * *  

Saturday afternoon didn't come fast enough. Jordy and I spent the morning having a late breakfast, then we admired the new athletic building stopping to appreciate the sports awards that had been won over the years. There was nothing of note during the four years Jordy and I were at the college. We skipped lunch and went to say hello to my favorite professor, Dr. Kreutzer. He taught history in the most amazing way with artifacts and photos from his foreign trips. He said he was a year away from retirement and even pretended to remember me. If that was true, he probably remembered I was absent most of the time.

We definitely didn't want to be early to the beach like retirees going for an early bird dinner. So Jordy and I didn't get to Clauson Beach until almost four. We had one thing going for us, and it wasn't our age. We had rented a flaming red Corvette convertible. When we drove into a parking space, it received an immediate response, mostly from the bikini-clad girls, almost as if one of us was a rock star. Angie was one of the girls, and she threw her arms around Jordy as if they were old friends. She introduced us as friends of the family although she didn't mention that it was the more universal college family.

The boys we met were mostly indifferent toward us. A few introduced themselves and asked if we were someone's parent. We just said we were alums and knew Angie. Without having swimsuits, we both felt out of place but no one seemed to notice. Jordy and I had on our summer shorts and ripped off our shirts looking like two beach bums. The kids made us feel welcome and after a few beers, it was almost like we fit in.

The beach party had a theme. They called it Shore Retro that sounded more like a bar in California. Anyway, there were games of all sorts. Volleyball and cornhole are as traditional at the beach as turkey at a Thanksgiving dinner. But to make the event more authentically retro, they had hula hoops and had set up a limbo bar. I hadn't seen limbo for nearly twenty years. The result was more than a dirty old man might imagine.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

But first, a few of the guys were heating the cooker that was large enough to boil a buffalo. They had all of the ingredients ready including jumbo shrimp, sausage, corn on the cob, potatoes, etc. It was like an all-in-one stew. I had fixed a few of my own but not since college. It was great to see nothing had changed since then.

Preparations for the low country boil weren't nearly as interesting as watching the girls playing volleyball. I guess that's why women's beach volleyball is so popular on TV, except this was better. These girls had tits, copious breasts that bounced around as vibrantly as the volleyball. My eyeballs must have looked like those of Judge Doom's in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

That would be only a visual appetizer. Watching the ladies cross under the bar doing the limbo was almost lewd. They would bend over backward with their legs apart, knees bent, shimmering with their hips to avoid bumping into the bar. The girls wearing skimpy bikinis were the best. Their thongs weren't much more than a G-string. Angie was doing very well and was among the final four when her voluptuous boobs got in the way. No matter how hard she tried, her chest kept knocking over the bar. She was eliminated wearing an embarrassed smile. To say my juices were flowing would be an understatement.

I had been playing cornhole, drinking beer, and ogling the girls for a couple of hours when Angie snuck up next to me and said,  "If you don't watch out, Tim, they'll put you in with the country boil."

"What do you mean?"

"Tim, you're turning into a lobster. You better put on some sunscreen."

"Yeah. I'm starting to feel like my hands are turning into claws."

"Here, let me help." For the next ten minutes, Angie slithered SPF30 on my back, shoulders, and arms. My chest was for me to to do, although that was a disappointment since I preferred her soft therapeutic hands.

"Where's Jordy?" she asked.

"I really don't know, Angie. I've been too busy working out with my eyeballs at the athletes."

She just laughed saying, "The last I saw him was an hour ago talking to Loretta. As a matter of fact, I can't find Loretta anywhere or your Vette."

"Oh shit. That's Jordy. He turns to silly putty around a pretty girl."

"Yeah, and Loretta turns pretty much into a slut around a rich handsome guy."

"You think, Angie?" and I didn't complete the thought. I didn't have to.

"Yes, Tim, I do think they are," and she didn't finish her sentence either."

"If that's the case, then good for them."

"I agree," Angie said with a salacious grin wider than a Cheshire cat's.

We finished our broil and took a swim although my summer shorts had to double for swim trunks. I sat in what was left of the sun to dry out. Angie was in a talkative mood and sat on a blanket next to me.

"So, Tim, where will you stay tonight?"

"I was thinking back at the hotel."

"Let me tell you, Tim, Loretta is my roommate, and she likes to make it an all-nighter. You won't be welcome back in your hotel room. I was thinking you could shack up with me tonight. We have an extra bed."

"You know, I'm a bit malleable like Jordy when it comes to a pretty face. I fall for girls like you, but then I always worry about position."

"What position is that?"

"Me or you on top."

"I see. You think we should be friends with benefits."

"Well, you did introduce me as your friend. Why not add the benefits?"

"You have a strange way of seducing a girl, but you've got a point there. It's a fine point that I'll have to consider. Anyway, neither of us has a car. I can call Uber."Within fifteen minutes we were on our way to her tiny apartment that she shared with Loretta. There wasn't an extra bed; there wasn't room for one. The place smelled like the fragrance department at Lord & Taylor's and from the look of things, the room had more pink than a forest of redbuds in the spring. I was about to enjoy the benefits of friendship.

              * * * * * * * *

Jordy and I met for lunch the next day before heading home. "God, Jordy, you look awful!" I told him because he looked like a man who had been worked over by a gang of thugs.

"I didn't get any sleep, Tim"

"Well, how did it go with you and Loretta?"

"Jeez, Tim, I'm sorry about yesterday. I put you in a tight spot. Loretta wanted to take a spin in the Vette, and she is very persuasive, the type of girl that can talk a guy into shoveling snow naked in a snowstorm. She's that kind of girl, you know, a blonde with body language craving attention. So I was going to call you, and say we'd be back in time for the low country boil, only it soon became apparent that that wasn't going to happen. From then on, I was focused on only one thing which was exactly like what Loretta had in mind.

"God, Tim, I was severely overmatched by that girl, and I'm not afraid to admit it. She's is a nymphomaniac. Loretta worships a man's privates and would talk to my dick like it was a puppet, telling it how she wanted it to be friends with her pussy. After making purring sounds and kissing my cock and balls, she used a fake voice saying, 'Come in here and I'll give you a hug.' That's when she hugged my prick with the bottom of her throat."

"That's weird, Jordy."

"Yes, it sounds weird, doesn't it, but she had my joystick bulging like an overfilled balloon about to burst. Ya know, Tim, I was so hard it actually hurt!"

"I can imagine."

"Her body wasn't bad. She has cute perky tits with protruding nipples like two acorns. Loretta isn't totally shaved, so the tuft of fur decorating the entrance of passion hole betrayed the true color of her hair. She apparently had forgotten to use peroxide on her bush.

"So after I came the first time, I was both drunk and drained. Loretta gave me a half hour rest before she swallowed my prick again, lightly massaged my balls, and generally helping me get it up again. She wanted it doggie and that's what kept the two of us busy until it got dark. Our hotel room began to look like a dungeon before Loretta said, 'I like to see who I'm fucking,' then she turned on all of the lights.

"I really wasn't thinking of going at it again, but she was. I remembered that you take Viagra, so I checked your dopp kit in the john. Of course, there it was, an amber vial with those restorative pills. I took one and forty minutes later I was good to go. This time she began on top, then we did it spooning, and then, hell, I don't remember much after that except to say we didn't stop there. She kept me up all night. Did you have any luck?"

"Yeah, I got lucky with Angie, so no need for you to apologize."

"You mean Angie with the big tits."

"That's the one and let me tell you she has fantastic boobs, I mean fantastic and knows how to use 'em."

"Okay, so what else?"

"Let me start at the beginning. We had no car so we used Uber that took us to her apartment that wasn't much larger than a walk-in closet. I can't say we ran into the bedroom but almost, only to pause long enough to glance at her family's picture. One individual in the photo looked vaguely familiar, yet we were in too much of a hurry to discuss family matters.

"Angie told me to wait while she went to the john. When she came out, she looked like a Victoria Secret model wearing one of their most seductive teddy's. Really, Jordy, I don't know why she wore it because it was so thin and transparent, it left little to my imagination.

"Angie turned around a couple of times so that I could appreciate her nearly invisible lingerie and the package inside. 'Do you like it?' she asked as if what I saw wasn't much more than a field of dandelions on the campus lawn. I told her she was beautiful and she is if you like nearly naked girls with a terrific body. I just stared at her like a tourist gawking at Venus de Milo at the Louvre. Only Angie has arms and a fantastic set of boobs that are missing on Venus.

"I wasn't surprised that she was coming on to me because at the beach, Angie mentioned that she wondered what sex was like with a more mature man, someone with more experience than the college guys. Apparently, I was being auditioned for the role.

"She sat on my lap. We spent a lot of time kissing. While our lips and tongues were doing the tango, our hands were playing a form of Odds and Evens with each other's bodies. Nibbling and sucking her nipples worked faster than taking Viagra, that and along with her fingers caressing my cock and balls. Blood rushed down between my legs faster than a white water rapid. For a while, my cock got lost between her mammoth tits, then she took my hand between her thighs pressing it against her smoothly shaved pussy. My fingers probed her moist cunt and toyed with her clit. She moved to the edge of the bed and parted her long sumptuous legs. My pants slipped down around my ankles when I stood above her and pressed in for a test run.

"The deeper I pushed in, it seemed the wetter she became. Every stroke was heaven. At first, she only murmured, 'Deeper, go deeper,' then she began to cry, 'Fast, do it faster.' I obeyed while my heart was in my throat. I was getting out of breath. The good news was that I didn't cum right away but when I did, it was explosive, worthy of the finale in a Fourth of July fireworks display.

"I can't say if she had an orgasm or not. I was dazed and my ears were ringing but I heard her say, 'Oh Tim, that was so good. Maybe we can do it again later.' I only nodded in agreement."

"So, did you? I mean did you get a second audition?"

"Yes, but not right away. We talked some more. She said as a senior in high school, she took acting lessons. Someone who saw her as Fiona in the musical Brigadoon suggested she get into movies. He had a friend in Atlanta who would give her a screen test. Angie drove there only to be asked to model nude. It turned out the friend made porn movies. 'I cried all the way home,' she told me.

"Angie asked me about myself. I said I was divorced with no kids. I told her a little about my work and how you and I were on the basketball team, spending most of our time on the bench watching the cheerleaders. It must have been after dark when I fucked her again, this time she was on top. It turns out she is very athletic. I saw her playing volleyball, so that was obvious at the beach, even more obvious pummeling my cock. This second time I know she had an orgasm, actually several orgasms. Her tits flopping and swaying made for a perfect porn video that was only photographed in my memory.

"I came the second time, and it was more of a whimper than an explosion. I fell asleep until dawn.

"She was up and around with a great deal of enthusiasm the next morning. Her nude body got me aroused again. She noticed and was game to do it one more time. 'Tim, let's do anal. I douched so I'm clean inside.' Of course, I was both surprised and willing. She took out a tube of lube like it was second nature to her, and I got her all greasy and slippery. At first, it was tough going. We paused while I put in a finger, then two and could begin to feel her butt hole relax. I tried again and got my cock in just beyond the head. When she cried out. I pulled out. 'Tim,' she said, 'I've only done this one other time. Please be slow and gentle.'

"I fingered her ass again and went back in a little further. I could tell she was uncomfortable with my dick getting deeper into her rectum. At some point, she began to moan, deep moans and it was my cue to go all the way in. After that, I just banged into her ass for as long as I could hold it. Ejaculating into her bottom was pretty terrific. It felt that I had emptied my balls and half of my insides into her.

"After I pulled out, she said, 'Oh Tim, that was so much better than the first time I did anal. I knew you would make it better.'

"That's the thing about women," I told him. "When they think they want it slow and gentle, they end up wanting it fast and rough. And that's a good thing."

"True," Jordy agreed. "Wow, looks like we both got more than we bargained for on this trip."

"Yeah, but that wasn't the end of it."

"Really? You screwed her again after anal?"

"No. At breakfast this morning, Angie and I were saying our goodbyes, and I asked her where she was from. She's a Georgia girl, and grew up north of Atlanta. Angie said her mom went to college here and that's why she decided to go to college here. I asked when her mom graduated. Angie didn't know although she said her mom was about our age. Then she told me, 'You might even have met her when you were warming the bench on the basketball team. She was a cheerleader.'

"Of course, this interested me, so I asked her name. 'Margaret,' she said, 'but she never liked that name and has always called herself Maggie.'

"The name rang a bell. 'What's her full name?' I asked.

"She said, 'Maggie Drexler but before she married my dad, it was Maggie Silverman.'

"Jesus, Jordy, I could have fallen off my chair. It really is a small world, isn't it!"

 

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments