Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson Pt2

"Will Rick run after he learns the score?"

12
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
941 words 941 words

Author's Notes

"Please do not reproduce part or all of this story. I share our memories for your pleasure only"

I left it a couple of days before putting Rick out of his misery. I dropped a very short text saying:

'Coffee, Sat 11am' and a location.

I would explain exactly how this would play out and see if he was man enough for training or not.

Saturday arrived, and I purposely arrived five minutes late and sure enough, Rick was sat in the window looking nervous and oh so young! I managed to get my drink and stand at his table before he noticed me. Sitting opposite him, I enjoyed the expressions running across his face for a moment before speaking. Panic, arousal, amazement were all there, like a teenage boy with his first porno mag.  

"Hello, Rick, are you well?"

"Erm, yes, thanks. I wasn't sure whether this was a wind-up or not. I mean, I'm real glad to see you," he stammered.  

Taking a moment to sip my drink, I watched him trying to find something to say. Evil I know, but it's so much fun!

"It's not a wind-up, but it is unconventional. Are you open-minded, Rick?" I said quietly.

"Erm, I always thought so but now I'm not so sure. You have a husband, and he knows what we did. Yet you're still here. I have no idea what is going on, or why I'm here, but here I am."

Bless, the youngsters can stammer on, haha.  

"Well, why don't I tell you? My man and I have an unusual relationship. It's not for most, and it took us a long time to get our heads around it, but we are totally open and honest with each other and occasionally I fulfill his darkest wish. Nothing will break us; let me say that now. There will be no emotional tie between you and me, no plans to run away. I am his, and he is mine. You will help me scratch his itch, and in reward, you gain skills and experiences that will serve you - and more importantly for me, your future lovers - well." Pausing for my drink, I studied his face.

He was still confused.  

"My man likes to watch me get well fucked," I spelled it out. "I will teach you what women like and how; he will teach you how to control yourself, and you get your rocks off. This will only be a short-term thing. I suggest you think long and hard about this. It must strictly stay between us."

I drained my cup while watching disbelief join the expressions crossing his face.

"How old are you, anyway?" I asked.

"Twenty-three," he whispered.  

Lifting his chin to make him meet my eyes, I gave him a smile.

"You have until midnight to think it over. Text your acceptance, or walk away. No hard feelings, no pressure."

With that, I was gone.  

Walking into our house, I was greeted by my man, eager to hear what happened.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

Kissing him hard, I put one of his hands on my butt. Giving me what I wanted for a moment, he knows I need to reconnect. He kissed me back, letting me suck on his tongue, biting my lip a little. Pulling back, he looked at me.

"I don't know which way he'll go. I gave him until midnight to decide. He's twenty-three so old enough to play with, but right now, I want you."  

I kissed him again and my hands roamed his body. Squeezing his delicious bum, scratching the back of his neck with my nails, squeezing his stiffening cock through his jeans.

In return, his teeth grazed my neck, his fingers stroked a nipple through my clothes, scratching my crotch through my jeans so the vibration hit my pussy lips.  

Letting his cock go, I threw my jeans off and tossed my jumper over my head. He was a little more measured, so I impatiently pulled his jeans down and found the head of his cock with my tongue. The groan as I enveloped his whole head with my mouth was music to my ears, but blowing him wasn't what I wanted. Standing, I kissed him once more, then demanded that he fuck me.  

Pressing me against the wall, he pushed two fingers into my pussy hole. Finding it wet and wanton, he rubbed the juices on his cock, then thrust into me. Balls deep in one movement, just what I needed.

Whispering in my ear as he fucked, he got into his rhythm.

"My girl has been persuading some lad to fuck her, huh?" as he pulled out.

"Thinking about whether a young stud can fuck you like this?" as he thrust in.

"You want a stranger's cock here?" Out.

"Turn round; naughty girls need fucking like the naughty girls they are," he grunted as he nudged me towards the stairs.  

Spreading my feet, I rested my forearms on the third step, almost giddy for my favourite position. Pushing in from behind, he felt even bigger than before. His smooth bulbous head rubbed my g-spot, I rocked onto him, fucking him right back. Balls-deep in, barely head-in out, balls in, head out, we fucked like animals until I couldn't bear it any longer. I needed to cum.

Reaching back, I scratched my nails over his sack earning a soft groan. Turning my attention to my clit, it didn't take much rubbing before I was coming around his hard cock. The contractions around his member must've tipped him over the edge because as aftershocks rolled over me, he cried out as he emptied his balls into me.  

Reconnection indeed.  

Just then, my phone beeped with a single-word text:

"Yes"

 

 

Published 
Written by DuffysGirl19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments