Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Lover

"A bored workaholic entertains a desperate newlywed"

12
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Life can be really interesting. One day you could be a lonely, driven, sexless female and in an instant meet a man whose entire existence you would become dependent on. Once, when the thought of ever finding a man who could open your mind and body on an existential level seemed damn near impossible, one perfectly beautiful man can make you feel like your life would not be worth living if he were to suddenly disappear.

My name is Simone, and I’m about to tell you the story of how I met the love of my life, my soulmate, and how he and I are still very much in love to this day.

 

It was a brisk October afternoon, and it was raining. No surprise there, but out of everything that happened that fateful day I remember the rain vividly. Each thump that hit the roof felt extra loud for some reason. I love Seattle, but the constant rain can get to you. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else, though. I moved there in my twenties and now at forty-two, Seattle is absolutely my home.

Anyway, that day was like any other at the time. I was working from home, and I was bored out of my mind. I’m a lawyer. Well, I was. Long story. I enjoyed my work. I had my own practice at that time which allowed me to stay home some days and work from there. I’d say I was more than competent at my job. I did well enough to afford the five-bedroom, six-bath house I lived in all by myself. I didn’t need all that space but when I bought it, I had planned to have my girlfriends over and whatever guy I was courting a bunch. Neither of those things ever happened, but that’s because in my heart I’m an introvert. Never been one for crowds, or companions. Just me.

I was sprawled out on the couch looking over a proposal one of my law clerks had sent me that morning. Full of errors, of course. I swear…you really can’t rely on anyone but yourself. I was gearing up a nasty return email when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something.

It was a truck. A moving truck. It was backing into the house across the street that had been vacant for some time. I decided to be that nosy neighbor and watch from my window the new owners move in. From the driver’s side an elderly gentleman hopped out, and from the passenger's side, a young female got out of the truck. From afar, she seemed cute. I couldn’t make the connection between her and the old fart. Maybe her grandfather? Or better yet, her lover? Yeah, I was that level of bored where I let my weird fantasies run wild.

I watched as they unloaded their truck into the house. It was so boring. After a good half hour, I went back to the couch and fell asleep.

When I awoke, the rain had stopped. It was early evening and the entire house was pitch dark. I’m a big fan of natural light. I only ever turn on the lights when I absolutely have to. I was cleaning up some papers when I heard a knock at the front door. I was still half asleep, so the noise jarred me a bit. I took my time getting the door. I probably looked like shit, but I didn’t care. I was working from home, but I was in baggy gray sweats and an oversized college sweater. My straight jet-black hair rested over my right shoulder as my hips swayed back and forth. Yeah, I’m attractive. The MILF of the neighborhood, or so I hear.  

Whatever. I understand why the male and female population find my body desirable. I’m a mid-forties Latina with the full package. Large perky breasts, thick thighs, and an ass I didn’t have to go to a doctor in Miami for. I’m not ashamed to say I have enjoyed my life as a woman, but recently I’ve been in a rut. I can’t remember the last time a man touched me. Years, probably. I say it’s because I’m too busy with work, but the truth is most men I meet are too intimidated by my figure and personality to even approach me. You don’t know what I would give to have a confident man take control of my body and have his way with me. But I digress. Let me see who’s at the door.

As I opened the door, I rubbed my eyes and two figures came into focus. One was the woman who I watched (stalked) earlier, and the next was someone unfamiliar. He was a tall white man, with broad shoulders. Nice jaw-line. Fit. Her husband, I guessed. At the time, never in a million years would I think this guy would be the man I’d end up calling…master.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

“Hi! I’m Michelle and this is my husband, David.”

“Hello.”

“Simone. Nice to meet you.”

“We just moved in across the street and wanted to introduce ourselves to the new neighbors.”

I hated her right off the bat. Don’t know why. Just a woman thing. She was too…happy. I’ve been told I can be a little cold towards people. Even my “friends”. I’ve tried to work on it but it’s hard when you really don’t care much for other people.

“I see. Welcome to the neighborhood.”

“Thanks! Well, we’ll get out of your hair. I’m sure we’ll see you around.”

“Okay. If you have any questions about what’s around here, feel free to stop by.”

…What did I just say? Didn’t I just say I hate people!

“Oh, thank you. We might just do that.”

David flashed a nervous smile my way. I honestly had forgotten he was there. He was so quiet. His wife’s bubbly personality was more than enough to turn me off to both of them.

I watched them walk back to their house. They held hands and looked so in love. God, I could’ve puked. I remember thinking I could go a decade without seeing them again and it wouldn’t be long enough. Oh, how wrong I was.

 

The next few days were a bit of a blur. Work, home, eat, work some more, masturbate, sleep. Rinse and repeat. I’m so cool, right?

On Friday, that would start to change.

I was in the car driving down my street from work. I couldn’t wait to get home and unwind with a very large glass of wine. I love my wine. It might be my only friend at this point.

I pulled into my driveway and collected my things and headed inside my house. A few seconds after that, there was a knock at my door. Really? Two unannounced visits in the same week? Not cool, people.

I reluctantly opened the door and standing in front of me, with that stupid smirk on his face, was David.

“Hi.”

I didn’t answer him. I was in the mood to be a bitch.

“Sorry about the intrusion.”

“What do you want…David, was it?”

“Yes. I locked myself out of the house. I called my Michelle, but she won’t be able to come home for another hour or so. Is there any chance I can hang out here and wait for her?”

“No.”

I slammed the door in David’s face and made my way into the kitchen. I know, I know. That was really mean. But I just got home! I don’t know this guy. He could be a killer. He’s got the creepy smile down. You never know these days.

After a few minutes, I started feeling remorseful, so I went to see if he was still out there and sure enough, he was now sitting on my stoop. He looked so sad. It would be cute if he wasn’t a creep.

“Come on.”

I left the door open and David eventually got the hint.

“Thank you. Wow, this is a really nice place.”

“Thanks. Don’t touch anything. Just sit on the couch. Want anything?”

“Water, if you have it.”

Of course I have fucking water, idiot. God this weekend is already off to a bad start.

I poured David a glass of water and gave it to him. He was overly appreciative. I hated it.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. I’m going to change. Be back in a bit.”

“Alright.”

As I turned away, I felt his gaze on my backside. a feeling he was watching me. Hmph. Happily married, my ass.

I changed out of my work clothes and put on a hoodie and tights and went back downstairs. David was standing near the window, probably waiting for his precious little wife. Yuck.

“So.”

I must have startled David because he nearly jumped at the sound of my voice.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be…”

Good lord, has this guy ever seen a thick Latina before? He’s practically drooling. Oh well. Can’t be helped.

I sat on the couch and David ogled me up and down. I didn’t mind. I wasn’t into him in the slightest so if he wanted to look at a real woman instead of that stick he calls a wife, fine by me.

“Thank again, Simone. I’m sure she’ll be here soon.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Did you just get off work?”

“Yep.”

“What do you do?”

“I’m in law. I have my own practice.”

“Awesome. My father-in-law is a lawyer. Know any good jokes?”

“…I do not.”

“Okay...”

“What do you do?” I asked not really caring for the answer.

“Architect.”

“Interesting.”

“Yeah. I was always building stuff as a kid and I guess it stuck.”

“Right.”

David nodded his head and we sat in silence for a while. David snuck a couple peeks at my chest. He thought I didn’t see, but I noticed. It was adorable. Looking back, I was a tad excited to have a man staring at me, thinking about all the ways he would use me and degrade me. Possibly in public. I didn’t think he’d make a move, but it was nice to think about.

“Do you live alone?”

“What’s that?” I was zoning out. Whoops. I need a drink.

"Live alone?" David repeated. 

“Yes, I do.” I got up and poured myself a glass of wine.

“Cool, cool.”

“Yep. Very much single.”

“Kids?”

“One son. He’s in college. We don’t talk much.”

“Ah.”

“No biggie. He’s an adult now. He’s living his life, and I am doing the same.”

“Understood.”

David smiled and for the first time, in a long time, I was intrigued by the opposite sex. There was something about the way he said that, an understated confidence. It was sexy as hell.

“Is it just you and Michelle over there in that big house?”

“For now. We want kids but we are in no rush.”

“Good idea. Kids can be a handful.”

I took a big swig of wine.

“Amen.”

David was staring again. However, the look in his eyes had changed.

“What?”

“You’re exceptional.”

I nearly dropped my glass.

“I’m what?”

“Exceptional. I’ve never seen anyone like you.”

Wonder how long he’s been holding onto that one. It was nice to hear a compliment from a man, but I wasn’t going to let him off the hook that easy.

“What do you think your wife would say if she heard you saying something like that to a female besides her?”

“I make my own decisions.”

Woah. Where did this come from?

“Hmm.”

I looked David up and down. He wasn’t that bad to look at. I didn’t notice at first, but he’s more than just fit. He’s got some muscle to him. Large hands to boot. A man’s man…oh boy.

“I might have misjudged you, David.”

“That’s alright. It’s still early. Plenty of time to get to know one another.”

“Maybe,” I responded.

“Maybe.”

David stood up. He took two steps towards me. Was he about to force a kiss on me? Was he going to drop his pants and shove his cock in my face? Was he going to grope my breasts, force me down on the couch and take me? Was he going to do all of those things?

Nope, because his phone rang. Guess who? We both were jolted back to reality. David scrambled to answer his darling wife. Sigh. Almost.

“I have to go. She’s around the corner.”

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

“Alright.”

“Simone--"

“Don’t. Nothing happened.”

“Right.”

David left, dejected. Fuck! That damn wife of his. But not even her, me. Was I really about to let a man have his way with me? A man I barely know? I think so. Wow. I need another drink.

 

Ah, Sunday. The ultimate personal day. Back then every day felt like a personal day, but I especially loved Sundays. I used Sundays as my day to relax around the house, not go out anywhere, and get ready for the busy week ahead. That Sunday was a little different. I had a certain young man on my mind. My new neighbor, David. He and I shared a moment. Or at least I think it was a moment. It was over so quickly that the next day I wondered if I was misremembering how it all played out. It would have been nice to see what would have happened if that bitch of a wife of his hadn’t called, but I’m glad he left when he did. I was tipsy, and he’s married. I’ve never been that type of woman and I don’t want to start now.

I was lying upstairs, cuddled up in blankets watching whatever new binge-worthy show that had just premiered at the time. I was getting to that point of Netflix and chill where you fall asleep for the night, but the faint sound of knocking kept me awake. It was quick, but I knew someone was at the door. On my special Sunday, of all days. Being an introvert is really hard.

I got my fat ass up out of bed, begrudgingly, and made the journey to the front door. I looked like shit. Short shorts that barely covered my cheeks. A tight tank top without a bra. Not an ounce of makeup along with my hair looking like death. Please God, don’t let it be who I think it is.

Ah, thank you, god for not answering my prayers. When I opened the door, I was greeted with the sight of David and his perfectly aligned jawline. A good jawline can go a long way, so all you men out there take note.

“Hi.” It wasn’t raining and it wasn’t particularly cold out, so I wasn’t surprised in the least to see David in a snug white t-shirt and jeans. I think I snuck a glance at a little booty behind those blue jeans. A guy with a cute butt is an absolute turn on.

“David.”

“Simone.”

“Can I come in?”

“Where is your lovely little wife?”

“Sleep.”

I moved out of the way and David walked into the house.

“I hope you don’t mind my appearance, David. I wasn’t expecting company.”

“That’s alright. You look fantastic I didn’t expect to come over today, if I’m being honest. Michelle fell asleep early and I just--”

“Say no more.”

I led David into the kitchen, and we sat on the island. He seemed calm. He wasn’t looking at my body, just my eyes. It was nice. We started out talking about random things. David is very easy to talk to. I had a glass of wine in hand and I offered him a cold beer from the fridge which he gladly accepted.

“Do you like the neighborhood so far?”

“I do. We do. It’s quiet. People seem decent.”

“Most of us are.”

“I see that.”

David sneakily shot a glance at my boobs. He stared long enough for me to glance at his crotch, which was growing. Interesting.

“I think I need to put some clothes on, David. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

I scurried upstairs to put on leggings and a shirt with sleeves. I went into the bathroom, fixed my hair and checked myself out. I wasn’t going to make a move on him. I’m tired of having to take the lead with men. I wanted him to want me, and to show it. If he plays his cards right, he can have me tonight.

I got back downstairs and when I walked past David back to my seat, I ran my hand over his shoulder. He got a whiff of the perfume I added at the last minute before coming back down. His face told me he liked it very much. 

“Smells expensive.”

“It is.”

I put my arms above my head as to stretch. Just because I said I wouldn’t make a move doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to be a little tease. Teasing men is one of my favorite hobbies. Besides day drinking. David, surprisingly, didn’t flinch. He just stared at me with those piercing brown eyes. I liked that. A lot.

“The first time we met. Do you remember it?”

“It was only a few days ago, so yes, I do.”

“When you opened the door, I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t breathe.”

“You did seem a little shy…if Michelle hadn’t been there, would you actually have spoken more?”

“Probably not.”

“Bummer.”

“It’s for the best. I would’ve blurted out something dumb and ruined any chance to see you again.”

“Good thing you didn’t, then.”

David nodded his head.

“Can I ask you a question, David?”

“Please do.”

“What’s your relationship like with your wife?”

“Honestly? It’s pretty great. We met in college. We had mutual friends who introduced us, and it evolved naturally from there. We got married right after graduation and I can honestly say she’s my best friend.”

“Oh.” I took another sip of wine. I’ll be honest, that answer hurt a little.

“I know. Why am I over here if it’s so great? Well, the truth is our relationship is missing something. It’s the sex.”

“It always is.”

“Michelle can’t see it. She’s…a good girl. We have sex but to be blunt, it’s boring. Her favorite position is missionary.”

“Yikes.”

I knew that woman was a bore but good God. No wonder he’s here drinking my beer.

“I’ve tried to spice things up, but she always says no. At this point, I’ll settle for doggy style.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

David shrugged his shoulders. He got up and grabbed another beer from the fridge.

“What kind of things would you like to do? With Michelle, of course.”

David gripped his beer tightly, really thinking over my question.

“…I’d love to see Michelle be a little submissive slut and take my cock wherever and whenever I tell her to. I’d put her on her knees and shove my cock down her throat while her eyes watered. She wouldn’t be allowed to stop sucking until I came. If she didn’t swallow every drop, I’d slap her until she understood she’s my cum slut and she should be damn near giddy to taste my seed.”

My eyes widened. Didn’t expect that at all.  But maybe I should have because that’s exactly what I’ve been dreaming of a man to do to me. Is it hot in here?

“Oh, I see.” I did my best not to act like I wasn’t ready and waiting for David to violate my body.

“Sorry.” David seemed embarrassed.

“It’s all good. This is a judgment-free zone.”

“Ha, I’m glad to hear that.”

David sat back down. After his confession, I couldn’t believe I wasn’t already on my knees. I hope that wasn’t all talk.

I was staring at my wine glass, so I didn’t notice at first that David was now standing. He stood inches from my face. Before I could open my mouth, David dropped his pants around his ankles.

“Suck it.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

I gasped, pretending I was appalled this man was half naked in my kitchen, demanding me to drop to my knees and suck his…oh wow. His dick's huge! I had no idea he had a hammer in his pants. That thing wasn’t even fully erect, and it was easily longer than my forearm. And he was hairless. It’s my lucky day.

As if I was in a trance, I dropped to the floor. The head of his cock was caressing the tip of my nose. The smell…god the smell. Truly intoxicating. I looked up at David and he was emotionless, waiting for me to obey his command. Afraid (more like intrigued) of the possibility of punishment, I engulfed David’s cock into my mouth.

So yummy. I’d never had that much fun sucking a cock. The girth, its length. It tasted so good in my mouth. I closed my eyes and went to work.

I started with the head, rotating my long tongue in circles getting used to the sensation of having a hard dick in my mouth.

“Keep sucking.”

David pushed my head down the base of his cock and that sent me into overdrive. Finally! A man not afraid to be rough with me. My gagging got us both excited.

I looked up, happy to be pleasing someone other than myself for the first time in a decade.

David moved my head back and forth, my spit lathering all around his cock. I guess he’s a man who likes a sloppy blowjob. I got lost in the pleasure of pleasuring David. I hadn’t opened my eyes since I got down on my knees and I didn’t think I would until I felt his load hit the back of my throat. I was getting wet just thinking about it.

I moaned as if my life depended on it, while simultaneously running my nails along David’s legs. Suddenly, David grabbed a chunk of my hair and dragged me to the couch. He sat down and slapped his cock all over my face. Hard. I was in heaven.

“You want more?”

I nodded my head like a dog desperate for a treat.

“Open!”

I opened my wet mouth, practically drooling, and received a hard cock down my throat. I massaged my erect nipples through my shirt. My pussy was screaming for this dick, but I knew that only David would decide when that would happen.

David was panting uncontrollably. I guess Michelle doesn’t give head like I do. I ran my tongue up and down his long shaft and cupped his massive balls. Balls full of delicious cum I couldn’t wait to feast on.

My mouth was getting a good workout. Most guys would want to fuck by now, but David was more than happy keeping me on my knees, in front of him, with all the power in his hands. God, where has this man been all my life?

“Stop sucking.”

I halted my progress immediately and moved to his gigantic balls. They fit perfectly in my tiny mouth.

“Simone, did I tell you to suck on my balls?”

Before I could say no, David’s large muscular hand made contact with my cheek. The sensation was unfamiliar, but I loved it.

“Don’t go off script.”

“Or what?”

Smack! My cheek was turning bright red and my pussy was soaking wet. I was close to orgasm and I hadn’t been touched!

“Now, you can suck on my balls.”

I spit on David’s sack and moved my tongue all around his beautiful balls. I could tell he was close. I wanted to fuck, but like I said, he’s got the control in this situation. I’m just his toy right now.

“Swallow every drop.”

David grabbed my head and put me back on his dick. He skull fucked me until exploding into my mouth. Oh cum, how I have missed you.

I made sure to savor every drop of his load. It tasted so damn good! Sweet and thick, my favorite combination. His load was massive, so massive I thought I’d pass out from the smell alone. Maybe next time I will.

“Good girl.”

I smiled and nodded my head.

“You can talk now.”

“Oh, okay.”

David leaned down and kissed me. I wasn’t expecting that, but that might have been my favorite part of the night. I love when a guy can be dominant and a little cute after using my mouth as a hole. It makes me happy.

“Wow.” David helped me up.

“Tell me about it.”

David and I embraced one another.

“How was that?”

“Everything I wanted, and then some.”

“Good.”

“Can we do it again some time?”

“Not up to me.”

I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. David got the hint. He took his phone out of his pocket.

“Put your number in here. When I want you again, I will call. Be available.”

“Okay.”

I put my number into David’s phone.

“Tell Michelle I said hello.”

“Nah.”

David winked at me and left.

 

As soon as he left, I went back upstairs. I was a mixed bag of emotions. I was very much satisfied with what happened downstairs. But I also felt a little…dangerous? Like I was starting something I wasn’t fully prepared to step into but more than willing to at least try out. An affair with a married man. Interesting. One thing is for certain, though. Looking back, I never imagined David and I would attempt (and for the most part get away with) half of the things we did.

But we did…and I’ll tell you all about it.

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments