Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shirley Gets A Fucking From Steve

"Mandy thinks that her co-worker Shirley needs a good fuck and she knows who can give it to her."

29
13 Comments 13
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Things had been going well in the three weeks since Gaby Harrington, Mandy Batchelor and Steve Prentice had had their first threesome. They had had one more threesome but there had also been a lot of one-to-one sex with Steve fucking both of the mature women on separate occasions and the two women, again, having lesbian sex.

Mandy was a barmaid in a local hotel and when she did evenings, she normally worked with Shirley Morrison. The women were of similar age with Shirley being fifty-five to Mandy's fifty-seven and they got on well together without being able to call themselves best friends.

Shirley was aware that Mandy, who was long time separated from her husband, had multiple male sex partners and she suspected that she had the occasional female one too. Shirley was married, but not particularly happily so. She had never strayed but her sex life at home was next to non-existent. She did not really approve of Mandy opening her legs for so many partners but, on the other hand, she was becoming envious.

The next time that Mandy and Shirley were working together, Shirley turned up for work very subdued. "Christ Shirl, you do not look happy. What is wrong?" asked Mandy.

"Oh Mandy, I have got troubles at home; I am so down," replied Shirley.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Mandy, with genuine concern.

"We don't have time now because we have to open the bar; maybe after work, if um, you are not doing anything," replied Shirley.

"You mean am I getting fucked? Well, I am not tonight, to the best of my knowledge," laughed Mandy who was not proud of her reputation but she was not ashamed of it either.

"Oh, I did not mean it to sound like that," said Shirley, fearing that she had offended Mandy.

"I know, silly. We will talk after closing tonight," replied Mandy.

Mandy had thought for some time that Shirley probably needed a good shag, not that she yet knew if that was what the problems at home were.

The shift went quite well, it was not too busy, and the barmaids closed up. Fortunately, no hotel residents wanted to hang around in the bar. The two women sat their arses – they both had quite big arses – down on barstools. "Well Shirl, what do you want to tell me?" asked Mandy.

"Where to begin? Me and John have been arguing for ages but last night we had a hell of a bust-up," said Shirley.

"What about?" asked Mandy.

"Sex, well lack of it," replied Shirley, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh," was all Mandy could say because she did not yet know which of them was responsible for the lack of sex. Unless it was both of them.

"John has not been interested in me for ages but last night I really needed, um..." started Shirley, before trailing off.

"A fuck," said Mandy, helpfully completing the sentence.

Shirley laughed, probably for the first time that evening. "Yeah, a fuck," she confirmed.

"And he wouldn't?" asked Mandy, although the answer seemed pretty obvious.

"He called me a slag and told me to fuck off," said Shirley, who was close to tears.

"Shit! Then what happened?" asked Mandy.

"I told him if anyone should fuck off it was him. He went into the spare bedroom and I haven't seen him since," explained Shirley.

"You mean he has moved out?" asked Mandy.

"Don't think so but he had gone to work before I got up, which is unusual," said Shirley.

"So what are you going to do?" asked Mandy.

"I am dreading going home now, more so in case he is there than he isn't," replied Shirley.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house?" offered Mandy.

"No thanks; I had better go home because if he is there and I don't go home he will probably think I am being a slag somewhere," said Shirley, bitterly.

"Well let's talk again tomorrow but I am pretty certain that I can help solve one of your problems," said Mandy.

"Which problem?" asked Shirley.

"The going without a fuck, problem," replied Mandy.

Shirley looked at Mandy for a moment, trying to work out what she meant. "You mean set me up with someone?" she asked, following Mandy's train of thought.

"Not just someone; it would be a great fuck, guaranteed," replied Mandy.

"With who?" asked Shirley, who was currently certainly not against the idea.

"Well, you have seen me with Steve a few times, haven't you?" said Mandy.

"That young guy? He is gorgeous but he is only about thirty and he would not be interested in me, anyway," said Shirley.

"He is twenty-five and I am sure he would love to give you one," replied Mandy.

"What makes you think that?" asked Shirley, feeling strangely aroused.

"Because you have got a big arse and he likes arses," laughed Mandy.

Shirley gave Mandy a playful thump on the arm. "I have not got a big arse," she said, indignantly.

"You have. I have got a big one and yours is bigger than mine," giggled Mandy, who, if nothing else, had got Shirley smiling.

They left it that Shirley would go home and they would talk again tomorrow. Shirley was not sure that Mandy was serious about setting her up with Steve and, even if she was, whether she would have the courage to go through with it. The fact remained though, that she needed a fuck.

Shirley's husband was home when she got there, but shut away in the spare bedroom. They saw each other briefly in the morning, but neither spoke. Shirley did not know how to resolve the problem that she had with John but she had decided that if Mandy was serious about helping to resolve her other problem, she was up for that.

Mandy actually phoned Shirley during the morning and Shirley told her about John being home the previous night but things were no different. Shirley was wanting to ask Mandy if she meant what she said about Steve but did not want to appear too eager. Luckily, Mandy solved that problem by asking her. "Do you want me to speak to Steve about giving you a fucking?" asked Mandy.

"It is very tempting. Do you think he would?" replied Shirley whose doubts were not about her wanting it but about Steve being pushed into it.

"Shirley, you are a good-looking woman and Steve loves fucking women," said Mandy.

"But if he did, I would want him to do it because he wants to, not out of sympathy," replied Shirley.

"I imagine that his cock will get hard the moment I suggest it. Do you want him to fuck you or not?" asked Mandy.

"Can you ask him but tell him that I need to talk to him first, please?" said Shirley who wanted to be sure that Steve actually wanted to shag her.

"Okay, shall I ask him to phone you or do you want to see him face to face?" responded Mandy.

"Um, face to face; maybe meet in town if he is not too busy," said Shirley.

"His house backs onto the river so maybe you could meet along the riverside?" suggested Mandy.

"Yeah, that sounds good," replied Shirley whose insides were churning at the thought of straying for the first time in her married life.

"I will phone him and get back to you," said Mandy.

Mandy phoned Steve and, after they had told each other what they would do to them the next time they got together, Mandy got to the point of her call. "You know Shirley that I work with. What do you think of her?" asked Mandy.

"She looks like she has got a great arse. Why do you ask?" replied Steve.

"Ha, that is what I thought you might say. Would you like to fuck her?" said Mandy.

"She is married isn't she?" responded Steve although he was thinking that he would actually like to get into Shirley's knickers.

"She is, but her marriage is shit at the moment; she needs a fucking," replied Mandy.

"Does she know that you are calling me about her?" said Steve.

"She does and if you say yes she wants to meet you to talk about it first," replied Mandy.

"She looks very fuckable to me. Where does she want to meet?" responded Steve.

Taking that as a yes to the fucking, Mandy went on to arrange for Shirley and Steve to meet by the river in one hour. Mandy got back to Shirley with the arrangements and told her that Steve's first words were that it looked like she had a great arse. That made Shirley feel a lot better.

Given Steve's liking for her backside, Shirley put on her tightest trousers for the meeting. She was not expecting the fucking to be straight away but wanted to create a good impression. She could not be out overnight, despite the problems at home, and she was to be working this evening but not the next one.

Shirley arrived at the river and Steve was already there. They recognised each other from the hotel and neither seemed to know quite what to do, so they ended up shaking hands. "Um, Mandy said that you wanted to talk to me," said Steve.

"Yes, I want to be sure that you really want to, um, do what Mandy has arranged," smiled Shirley, a bit nervously.

"Oh yes, I would probably have approached you but I knew that you were married," said Steve, which was true because he had certainly noticed Shirley behind the bar.

"Do you not, um, you know, married women?" asked Shirley, still finding it difficult to use the word 'fuck.'

"I do sometimes fuck married women, but I do not want to be responsible for breaking a marriage," replied Steve.

Hearing the word 'fuck' excited Shirley. "So when shall we fuck?" she asked, now gaining confidence.

"I am free most of the time unless I um...." started Steve.

"Unless you are fucking Mandy or someone else," laughed Shirley, now brimming in confidence.

"Something like that – how about now?" asked Steve, a question that Shirley had not anticipated.

"Shit! Now? Um, yes, I suppose," responded Shirley who was feeling excitement and panic at the same time.

"It does not have to be now; we can fix another time," said Steve whose cock was hard for this woman.

"No, no, now is fine," said Shirley.

"I can take precautions, you know, if you want," offered Steve, considerately.

"No, no need; we decided that we did not want babies years ago so I have been sterilized," replied Shirley.

"I also meant that I, um, know quite a few ladies," said Steve, saying as delicately as he could that he serviced several women. 

"I am sure that you are clean; I want to feel everything," replied Shirley.

"My house is just a little way along here but I was wondering if you would like to walk in front," said Steve with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, Mandy said you liked arses," laughed Shirley as she started walking along the river.

"Very nice," said Steve with his eyes on Shirley's buttocks in her tight trousers.

"Thank you," she said before adding a sway to her hips.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

It suddenly dawned on Shirley Morrison that she was on her way to a young man's house to get a fucking. It was a much-needed fucking but she again had conflicting things in her head. She briefly thought of calling the whole thing off but thinking of having that young man's penis between her legs overrode that.

They walked with Steve slightly behind, until he announced their arrival at his house. "Just here on the left, Shirley," said Steve and he opened the gate for her. He followed her arse up the steps to his house and then unlocked the door.

Once they got inside, Steve gave Shirley a chance to back out. "I know that this is a big thing for you, so you are sure aren't you?" asked Steve, in all sincerity.

"The only big thing that I am interested in is the one in here," giggled Shirley as she undid Steve's trousers.

"Okay baby, then you shall have it," said Steve, before they kissed for the first time. As was usual with Steve, the kissing of a woman was combined with running his hands over her buttocks and Steve caressed Shirley's arse cheeks. Shirley had got her hand on Steve's hard penis inside his clothing.

"Let me show you my bedroom," said Steve as their excitement mounted.

"Yes please," said Shirley, sexily. She was about to have sex with someone other than her husband for the first time in more than thirty years and she thought that she had better explain some things to Steve.

As they made their way up the stairs, with Steve's hand on her arse, Shirley spoke. "Steve, I have hardly ever had sex in months and when we did, it didn't last long," said Shirley.

"It is okay, I will not make you do anything that you don't want to," said Steve, slightly misunderstanding where Shirley was going.

"But that's it; we rarely did anything, um, adventurous," said Shirley, worrying that she might be a disappointment to Steve.

"Shirley, I like to pleasure women and I am going to pleasure you, you hot fucking lady," said Steve, seeing the concern on Shirley's face.

"But I want to please you too," said Shirley, still feeling unsure about her sexual abilities.

"We are going to pleasure each other," said Steve as he undid Shirley's blouse.

They kissed and Steve kissed her so tenderly. Shirley could not remember when she had last been kissed like that but it must have been years ago. Shirley had partly lowered Steve's trousers and her blouse was now off. Shirley fondled Steve's cock through his boxers as he caressed her large tits over her bra.

Shirley was a bit torn because she was both wanting to be fucked hard and to have gentle love made to her. She was happy enough to let Steve dictate the pace because despite her being thirty years his senior, she thought that he probably knew far more about having sex than she did.

Steve had now removed Shirley's bra and he was tonguing her nipples as she threw her head back and sighed. Steve always had consideration for the woman that he was having sex with but he wanted to give this girl optimum pleasure. Steve got behind Shirley and slowly lowered her trousers, he caressed her buttocks and then bared them by pulling down her knickers.

As Steve looked at the beautiful arse in front of his face, Shirley felt self-conscious but she also felt very aroused. "Do you like having your arse played with Shirley?" asked Steve as he looked at the rounded cheeks and the crack in between them.

"I don't really know, my husband hardly ever touched it," replied Shirley honestly.

"Well I will play with your arse and you tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" said Steve as he gently brushed Shirley's buttocks with the tips of his fingers.

"Yes…please," breathed Shirley as Steve's touching of her arse cheeks sent a thrill through her body. Steve planted soft kisses on her buttocks and she trembled with sexual excitement.

"Oh fuck, I feel like I am going to cum," said Shirley, as her body shook.

"You cum when you want and as often as you want," said Steve, before he went back to kissing Shirley's backside. Steve then decided to find out if she liked her arse crack being fingered. He inserted two fingers and dragged them up and down a couple of times. Shirley's reaction surprised him as she shook in orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, I am cumming so hard," she stammered as her thighs and her buttocks shook, still with Steve's fingers in her crack.

When Shirley had stopped cumming and her body stopped convulsing, Steve spoke. "I guess we just found out that you do like having your arse played with," he chuckled.

"Oh Steve, that was incredible," confirmed Shirley. She did not know when she had last had an orgasm that she had not brought on herself with her fingers or a sex toy.

"Now I had better lick that cum off your thighs; step out of these," said Steve from behind her as he held the trousers and knickers at her feet. In a daze, Shirley did as requested.

"On the bed please, Shirley," said Steve and Shirley got on the bed, legs spread. She was in a dream.

Steve swiftly removed his shirt and trousers and boxers. Although she had had her hand on it, Shirley saw his penis for the first time, it looked huge to her, certainly compared with the only penis that she had known for most of her adult life.

Shirley was still thinking of Steve's cock and the fact that it would soon be in her when he had his head between her legs and was licking her cum soaked thighs. Shirley writhed and squirmed and Steve was then licking her cunt and clit.

He did not have to lick her for long before she came again. "Shit, oh no, oh fuck, oh god," Shirley shouted as she twisted and convulsed on the bed as another orgasm hit. Steve was enjoying giving the woman the pleasure that she had been lacking and, with her still cumming, he had his erection at her entrance.

Shirley had had one shuddering orgasm and was just completing another one and now she felt the head of Steve's huge cock brushing her wet cunt lips. For a woman that had had virtually no sexual pleasure, with someone else, in months, this was almost unbelievable. She was so turned on that she could only murmur, but she made her wishes clear. "Fuck me, fuck me, Steve," Shirley almost pleaded.

Steve eased slowly into her and Shirley groaned and 'oohed.' He gave her time to get used to the feeling of a large penis penetrating her before he pushed further into her, causing more noises of surprise and pleasure. Steve then started making love to Shirley, slowly at first, and then increasing speed. Shirley was then reacting and they were working together.

"Oh Steve, this feels so fucking good," she said and they locked mouths as their bodies moved in unison. Shirley was now getting into it and it had become the fucking that she needed. They were moving quickly and Shirley's first orgasm in months caused by a hard cock arrived.

"Shit, fucking hell, umm, fuck," shouted Shirley as Steve rammed her and their bodies starting sweating. On and on the fucking went as they writhed on the bed and Shirley kept cumming. She had never known fucking to be so good.

Steve was getting ready to unload and he decided to warn Shirley. "Fuck, I am close, I am gonna cum," Steve panted.

"Oh yes, cum hard baby, fill me with your cum," responded the sweat-soaked Shirley.

With a further groan, Steve starting ejaculating and his spunk shot into the woman's well-fucked cunt. Shirley shrieked, then laughed and then came yet again.

It took minutes for them to get their breath back and then they kissed, long and hard. "That was fucking sensational, thank you so much, Steve," said Shirley.

"Glad you enjoyed it; it was great for me too," replied Steve.

They lay happily together for a while and then Shirley started thinking about how long they had been together. "What is the time baby?" Shirley asked Steve.

"Um, just after five," replied Steve, looking at a watch next to the bed.

"Shit! I am supposed to be at work at six," exclaimed Shirley as she sat up in a panic.

"Well you can't go to work like that, you will smell of fucking," said Steve, stating the obvious.

"I know. shit! I will phone Mandy and see if she can open the bar," said Shirley, getting off the bed and giving Steve a great view of her arse as she looked for her mobile in her trouser pocket.

"I am sure Mandy will help you out," said Steve, thinking of one of his other lovers.

"Hope so, she is not due in until eight," said Shirley as she rang Mandy's mobile.

Steve was now out of bed and caressing Shirley's bare arse, as Mandy answered the call. "Mandy, can you do me a favour? can you open up at six?" said Shirley but with her voice cracking in the last part of the question as Steve fingered her arse crack.

"Um, yeah, but why can't you? oh fuck, you are with Steve aren't you?" laughed Mandy.

"Yes, yes I am, I will be in at eight, see you later, mmm.." Shirley said, with the 'mmm' being because Steve's finger was at her arsehole.

"You dirty slut; see you later," laughed Mandy, who knew that her friend would have had a good fucking.

Shirley bent to put the phone down and then felt Steve's newly erect cock against her arse. "We have time for a quickie," said Steve and Shirley was not going to argue.

Shirley put her elbows on the bed and Steve slid into her from behind. It was a hard and fast fuck and Shirley came hard before Steve spunked in her. They then showered and got dressed before Steve said he would drop Shirley at home.

They kissed again. "Thank you; I really needed that," said Shirley, acknowledging the great sex.

"Any time baby," replied Steve but Shirley knew that it might not be that easy.

Steve dropped her home and Shirley arrived at work just before eight, positively glowing.

"Fuck, I can see that he did a job on you," Mandy laughed to her friend who now had 'getting fucked by Steve Prentice' in common with her.

"Amazing," was all that Shirley could reply.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments