Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door - Four On A Bed

"An alcohol-fueled evening in which the Simpson females and their lovers have much fun"

27
10 Comments 10
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Kelly Simpson had now reached age twenty and what was originally planned as a birthday weekend in a hotel with her mid-fifties-aged lover Trevor Neil had Kelly's early-forties mother Fiona and her twenty-one-year-old lover Steve Taylor also joining them at the hotel. Fiona and Steve's involvement had become much easier because Fiona's husband Chris had moved out of the family home to live with his married lover, Mary Longworth.

During the weekend the two couples stuck to their own pairings but on the journey home, Fiona had suggested an evening at her house involving all four of them for what, no doubt, would be a highly sexual event. Although there were slight doubts about the idea from the two males, as there had been originally about the weekend away, it was sort of taken as read that it would be happening.

Kelly and her mother were very open with each other about how much they were enjoying their sex lives and how good their respective lovers were in bed. This openness came about because one afternoon Kelly returned home unexpectedly and discovered her mother in bed with Steve. Kelly used that discovery to confess her affair with next-door-neighbour Trevor, something that Fiona would not have approved of without the knowledge that Kelly had acquired about her.

Steve's job involved him working nights but the get-together was arranged for a Saturday night that he was not working and he told his mother, Fiona's best friend who had no knowledge of the affair, that he was staying at a friend's house that night.

As was the case at the start of the hotel weekend, the two females were relaxed but the two males a bit self-conscious because although they were both very much up for the sex that would undoubtedly be on offer, they were not too sure about the likelihood of it being 'in public'.

There were plentiful supplies of alcohol available and that had started to take effect as the two pairs sat opposite each other and kissing and heavy petting had started. At this stage, all four were fully clothed but the kissing had caused the two males' penises to harden in their trousers, and this was not helped by the fact that both Fiona and Kelly were by now massaging their lovers' crotches.

Trevor and Steve were caressing their respective girlfriends' breasts and things were rapidly getting to the stage that clothing would be getting loosened and removed. Fiona had the idea of putting some music on and soon the two couples were smooching as hands moved down backs and gripped buttocks.

All four were highly aroused and ready to take things to the next stage, but somebody would have to be the first to progress things. That somebody was Kelly, who got her hand into Trevor's trousers and pulled out his erect cock, and then Fiona followed her daughter's lead and did the same with Steve. So now each man had gotten his hard penis stroked by his lover.

More kissing and smooching followed during the course of which both Fiona and Kelly had their blouses undone and bras removed so that their erect nipples were now being played with. The men had their shirts removed so were now both bare-chested.

There had been little or no talking going on but now Fiona said, "Let's all go upstairs."

"Different rooms?" asked Kelly.

"No, my bed," replied Fiona, seemingly leaving the men with no choice.

Before they went upstairs, the two men had their trousers removed so they were now down to just their underpants with their erections sticking out over the top of them. The two ladies discarded their blouses but they still were both wearing tight trousers along with whatever was under them, if anything.

Despite the alcohol, Trevor and Steve were still a bit unsure about having their hard cocks on display to another male and to a female that had not seen theirs before, although certainly neither male had anything to be ashamed of as far as the size of their prick was concerned.

The two couples made their way to Fiona's bedroom and after more kissing, both Fiona and Kelly had their trousers removed by their lovers and both ladies were wearing very damp panties. Trevor and Steve had their underpants taken off so they were both totally naked and both females were getting their cunts fingered through their panties. The panties came off so all four were now naked as they crashed onto the bed for more kissing and caressing.

Trevor started to kiss his way down Kelly's body and licked and sucked her tits, having her cooing before kissing her navel and then having her squirming in anticipation as his mouth got close to her cunt because she knew how he could send her wild when he licked her there.

Fiona had flipped around so that she was on top of Steve and she replicated what Trevor had done by kissing down Steve's body until her mouth was at his throbbing cock. Just for a moment, as Trevor started to lick her cunt, Kelly thought how surreal it was with her looking at her mother's head bobbing up and down on a young man's cock as a middle-aged man sucked her cunt.

Any thoughts of what her mother was doing disappeared as Kelly felt herself being taken towards what would be a tremendous orgasm as Trevor's tongue teased her cunt and clit. If Kelly had been watching her mother, she would have seen her move to lower herself onto Steve's penis and sigh in pleasure as she slowly took it all inside her.

Fiona, with eyes closed, slowly rode up and down Steve's rigid cock but her eyes opened as Kelly screamed, "Fuck, oh fucking shit, oh fuck!" as her anticipated orgasm arrived. Trevor wasted no time in moving up her body and sliding his member into her bubbling cunt so now in both cases cock and cunt were working together.

Whilst Steve's recovery process was much quicker, Trevor had developed quite a lasting power over the years but each was in their own little world as Fiona twisted and writhed as she went up and down on her young lover's cock and Trevor slid in and out of Kelly, who had her legs locked behind his back.

After a while, Fiona and Steve changed positions and she was on her back as he fucked her hard and fast whilst Trevor's lovemaking with Kelly was much more measured. Fiona came with a load of expletives as Steve's body slapped against hers, closely followed by her daughter's second orgasm with Trevor taking to the heights that he usually did.

Steve was the first to release spunk as he ejaculated hard into Fiona's cunt and Trevor's cumming was at the same time as Kelly's third. The two couples had not really been aware of each other for the last several minutes but now, with all satisfied, there was a bit of nervous laughter with cocks still embedded in cunts.

"Well, that was fun," laughed Kelly.

"Wasn't it just?" responded her mother, and neither man contradicted her.

Three sets of eyes were on Fiona's lovely arse as she got off the bed and headed downstairs to get the wine bottle and Kelly prodded Trevor and said, "Hey, don't you be getting ideas."

"I wouldn't dare, Steve might beat me up," laughed Trevor, and Steve also laughed.

"What's so funny?" asked the returning Fiona, whose recently fucked cunt was now being displayed.

"Oh, nothing, my Trevor was looking at your arse," replied Kelly.

"Have another look," said Fiona, who gigglingly turned and shook her backside, and Kelly noticed a definite twitch of Trevor's cock, which by now had left her cunt.

"You naughty girl, you should be caned," blurted Kelly.

"Caned?" said Fiona in response.

"Yeah, Trevor has got a cane. It stings like fuck," said Kelly.

"I have never been caned," confided Fiona.

"Well, maybe you should be for baring your backside to other men," said Steve.

Steve's cock was noticeably hardening again but Fiona found her eyes on Trevor's rather impressive sexual organ. Although they had lived next door to each other for years, she had never thought of Trevor sexually, but seeing him naked and knowing from her daughter how good he was in bed, things jumped into her head.

"This is only a suggestion, and feel free to say forget it, but what about us swapping for the night?" asked Fiona with her eyes still on Trevor's penis. Now although Steve and Kelly were of similar age and both very attractive, they had never thought of each other in a sexual way, but now Fiona had put the idea into their heads.

Trevor certainly fancied Fiona and had done for a while but he had always thought that her marriage to Chris was rock solid and he had never had any intention of approaching her.

"Um, what do you think, Steve, just for the night?" Kelly asked her mother's lover.

"Well, I wouldn't mind but what does everyone else think?" replied Steve, thinking it would be good to have mother and daughter.

"Well, if everyone is serious, then yes," said Trevor, hoping that his answer had not upset Kelly.

Fiona looked from one to the other of the other three then said, "Well, that's that settled then, let's drink to it."

"Only if you take a caning," said Kelly to her mum.

"I will cane you both," said Trevor.

"Can I watch?" laughed Steve.

"Certainly, in fact, I will put some clothes on and go and get my cane now," said Trevor.

"Yeah, I don't mind bending over again," said Kelly, who found punishment of her bottom to be very stimulating.

Fiona was not too sure that she fancied having her arse caned, but as her daughter was apparently not averse to receiving another caning, she was not going to argue.

Trevor returned with the cane, by which time the other three were downstairs still naked, a state to which Trevor rapidly returned.

"I should warn you that I get extra horny after I have been caned," laughed Kelly to Steve as she looked at his semi-erect cock.

"Fucking great," replied Steve, who was thinking that Kelly was actually gorgeous.

Fiona's eyes were alternating between Trevor's large penis and the cane that he was bending with his hands.

"Right, which of you ladies wants to bend over first?" asked Trevor.

Kelly looked at her mum, who was still not all that enthusiastic, and replied, "I will."

"Over the back of the settee, young lady, six strokes," instructed Trevor, whose cock was visibly stiffening.

Kelly bent over, giving Trevor a pre-caning view that he had had twice before, and her bending over caused Steve to become fully erect.

Trevor decided to put on a show for the soon-to-be-caned Fiona and her young lover and slashed the cane through the air a few times before tapping Kelly's bottom with it.

Kelly stiffened in anticipation of the first stroke, which duly arrived  SWISH THWACK

Both Kelly and Fiona reacted with a gasp and Fiona got more and more nervous as Trevor proceeded to put six red lines across her daughter's backside, culminating with a lowish strike that caused Kelly to yell, "Fuck, shit!"

On being told to get up, Kelly put her hands to her arse cheeks but managed to smile slightly when she saw Steve's rigid prick.

"Bend over," Trevor said to Fiona who, after a moment's delay, did as she was told.

Both men and the recently caned Kelly admired Fiona's arse for the second time in the space of not many minutes as she bent over the settee, wondering quite what she had agreed to.

SWISH THWACK  lashed against her buttocks and she shrieked.

Trevor decided that he would deliver her six strokes swiftly and she jumped up and grabbed her arse after the fourth one but eventually she took all six so both Simpson women now had their backsides decorated with cane marks.

Fiona was not yet convinced about the erotic element of being caned because at the moment all it meant to her was a very sore arse which she was rubbing as she muttered swear words under her breath.

Steve had found watching the two women get caned very exciting and probably only two or three jerks of his cock would make him cum but he knew that he would be coming inside Kelly Simpson in the not too distant future.

Kelly watched her mother over the next few minutes and soon she could tell by Fiona's facial expression that she was starting to feel the sensual element of receiving a caning, "Getting turned on, aren't you?" asked Kelly knowingly.

"Yeah, it fucking hurts but I must admit my pussy is tingling," replied her mother.

"Might be a good time for us to all go back upstairs," suggested Trevor, whose cock was every bit as hard as Steve's.

Nobody contradicted him, so the two caned arses led the two erect penises back up the stairs.

"Separate rooms this time," said Fiona, partly as a question but more as a statement.

There was no argument, so she and Trevor went into her room and Kelly took Steve into hers.

At this moment, nobody was thinking about what the interaction that was about to happen might do to the existing sexual partnerships because all four were looking forward to sex with a new lover.

Fiona and Trevor kissed as she stroked his cock and he fondled her breasts, "So, Mister Neil, my daughter tells me that you are an amazing lover, so shall we put it to the test?" said Fiona with her eyes blazing.

"I have always fancied you, Mrs Simpson, so I will do my best," replied Trevor before kissing her again.

In Kelly's room, Steve asked, "So has the caning made you extra horny?"

"Fuck yes," she replied as she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

Trevor first took Fiona to orgasm with his head between her legs before he slowly slid his rock hard cock into her soaking cunt and equally slowly rocked backwards and forwards as she groaned in ecstasy. He made love to her as he best liked making love to a woman, slowly and gently, and Fiona found that everything her daughter had said about him as a lover was true. She was losing count of the number of times that she had cum, her orgasms helped by the tingling in her arse, when Trevor quickened his pace and then groaned as stream after stream of spunk shot into her.

In the other room, Kelly had her cane marked backside pointing at Steve as he slid into her wet gash and he gave her a long fucking taking her to multiple orgasms before he ejaculated into her. Kelly now knew why her mother always looked so well fucked after she had had a session with Steve.

The two couples spent the remainder of the night where they were and in the morning at breakfast, with both women reluctant to sit down, everyone was in a good mood although nobody actually talked about what they had done a few hours earlier.

They all agreed that they would have a foursome again soon, although nobody was thinking of what the sleeping arrangements would be next time. Steve went home mid-morning after kissing first Fiona and then Kelly very passionately, and after Trevor had kissed both women with a similar amount of passion he went home too, taking his cane with him.

"Well, what did you think?" Kelly asked her mother when the women were alone.

"Everything you said he was, fucking amazing, what did you think of Steve?" said Fiona.

"Yes, fucking amazing, I can see why you glow after he has shagged you," replied Kelly.

The unanswered question now was just who would be fucking who in the future.

 

blakcangelsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blakcangelsTS

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments