Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour's Mother

"Mother of next door neighbour moves in for a few days to the delight of lonely man"

57
13 Comments 13
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Jason Cantwell was not a very happy man at the moment and he had not really been happy since his now ex-wife left him for a younger man. Jason himself was only aged thirty-eight and he was missing female company. He was not a bad-looking man but all the females in his circle of friends and at work were married and apparently happily so. Due to his own experience, he would be reluctant to get involved with a married woman even if the opportunity arose, or so he thought.

Jason got on well with the couple next door, Tony and Sally Freeman, and they both thought that he had been badly let down by his former wife and they could see how much it had hurt him.

Jason had met a couple of women through a dating agency but in both cases, they did not really click so he had abandoned that route for the moment.

It did not mean too much to Jason when Sally told him that her sixty-three-year-old mother Janice was coming to stay for a few days whilst Tony went on a golfing trip with his father-in-law. He had met her on a previous visit a few years ago but at that point, Jason was, or thought he was, very happily married.

Janice had been told by Sally about the break-up of Jason's marriage but prior to her arrival, Sally had stressed the importance of Janice not mentioning it when she met Jason because it had hurt him deeply.

Janice James was a very curvy woman and also very outgoing. Sally had no reason to suspect that her mum and dad's marriage was anything but solid but in fact, her dad, Peter, had strayed two or three times and although her mum had not done so, she had certainly contemplated doing so.

Janice actually arrived for her stay the evening before Tony and Peter's golf trip and Sally had to tell her that, due to staff shortages, she would have to go to work during some of her stay. That was not a problem because, if nothing else, it was a change of scenery for Janice.

Tony left for his golfing trip the next morning and Sally did not have to go to work until lunchtime so mother and daughter had the morning together.

By coincidence, Jason actually had the next few days off work although he had no particular plans about how to spend the time.

It was a nice day and Sally and Janice were in the back garden. Sally was drinking lemonade because she had to drive to work soon but Janice was sipping wine.

Jason came out into his back garden and Sally said, "Hi Jason, you remember my mum, Janice?"

"I have got even fatter since you last saw me," said Janice, who was actually on her second glass of wine of the morning.

"Yes, I do remember and you are certainly not fat Mrs James," said Jason who certainly did not remember her as being this attractive, but he was happily married then.

"Call me Janice for goodness sake and thank you for being so gallant," said Janice standing up from her chair and approaching the garden fence.

Jason was glad that his middle was below the level of the fence because he could feel his cock stiffening in his trousers as he said, "Janice then, but you really are not fat."

By now Sally was stood next to her mother and she said, "I had forgotten that you were not working this week, nice weather for it."

"I have just got three days off and yeah, it is nice weather," replied Jason who did not yet know that Sally would not be there all of the time. Janice had already thought of spending some time with the handsome younger man next door.

The three of them chatted for a while with both Jason and Janice hoping that they were hiding their mutual attraction from Sally because there was certainly a mutual attraction. Jason was standing as close to the fence as possible to try to conceal the erection in his trousers.

After a while, Sally said, "I had better get ready for work, do you want me to drop you off in town, mum?"

"I didn't know you had to work, Sally," said Jason.

"I didn't but they are short-staffed so I have got to do a bit," replied Sally.

"Leaving her poor old mum on her own," giggled Janice.

"I will take you into town, I am only working three hours so I will bring you home again," said Sally who had, surprisingly, not noticed the flirting between Janice and Jason.

"Thank you, dear but I will just relax here if you don't mind," said Janice resisting the urge to look at Jason as she said it.

"See you around, Jason," said Janice as she followed her daughter into the house. Jason's eyes went to Janice's large departing backside in her quite tight trousers and his cock twitched.

Jason also went back indoors but resisted the urge to wank because he was thinking that, just maybe, he might be about to get a sexual release in a different way. Janice was thinking that she was shortly going to be having sex with someone other than her husband, not that sex with her husband was anything like frequent.

Jason saw Sally drive off for work which meant that Janice was alone next door but despite what he hoped he might just have been imagining things so he had to wait for Janice to make the first move if indeed she did. He did not have to wait long because he looked out of his back window and Janice was now by the fence. She had changed from the blouse and trousers that she had been wearing into a yellow T-shirt and white shorts.

Jason went out into his back garden and said, a bit nervously, "Hello, Janice."

"Hello to you, young man," smiled Janice who very obviously was not wearing a bra.

"Um, it is good to see you again," said Jason, as his cock hardened in his trousers.

"It seems from what I hear that you need a fuck and I know that I do, so how about it?" said Janice who could see the lump in Jason's trousers.

"But what about Sally, what about your husband?" stammered Jason.

"I am not planning on telling them, do you want to fuck me or not?" said Janice.

"Oh yes, oh god yes," replied Jason who felt like jumping over the fence.

"Sally will be out for more than three hours, you come around to the front door," said Janice.
 

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

Jason was swiftly there and Janice let him in before locking her lips on his. He grabbed her arse as she pushed herself against his bulging crotch, "Let's see to each other's needs, shall we?" said Janice with her eyes wild with lust.

"It has been a long time, I might not last long, " said a concerned Jason as he followed Janice up the stairs.

"Don't worry honey, I think we will be fucking more than once while I am here," replied Janice.

Feeling a bit more re-assured, Jason grabbed Janice for another snog as they reached what was her temporary bedroom.

Janice fumbled with Jason's belt and zip on his trousers as they swapped tongues and by the time they had stopped kissing she had his erect penis in her hand, "Mmmm, quite a piece of meat you have there Jason," she complimented.

"Thank you, Janice, now let's see your tits," replied Jason as he lifted her T-shirt over her head and fondled her large breasts.

They were both anxious to get on with the fucking so Jason's shirt came off and then Janice dragged his trousers and underpants down and he stepped out of them. Jason pulled down Janice's shorts and, as she was not wearing knickers, her damp and hairy cunt came into view. There was then some more kissing with Janice stroking Jason's cock as he fingered her vagina and then they were on the bed.

Janice fed Jason's rigid cock into her cunt as they both embarked on their first fuck in ages, in Jason's case, almost two years. Jason savoured the joy of feeling his penis slide into a slippery cunt again and Janice savoured the joy of taking a penis considerably bigger than her husband's.

They fucked hard and fast because both their needs were urgent and Jason rapidly felt himself about to cum, "Janice, I...I..." he panted.

"Shit Jason, I am going to cum, oh fuck," yelled Janice and Jason happily ejaculated because he was no longer worried about cumming before Janice was satisfied.

They both came long and hard and then giggled as they kissed, "Told you I might not last long, " laughed Jason.

"Yeah, and I told you that there would be other times, " replied Janice.

With Sally at work for a good while yet, there was no hurry for Jason to go home but they did not want Sally getting the tiniest inkling about what they were doing.

Janice was now on her front and Jason got his first view of her bare arse, he ran his hand over her mounds, "You have a lovely arse, Janice," he said and he meant it. He liked women with big round backsides and Janice was certainly in that category.

"Don't you think it is a bit big?" she asked although she liked the compliment.

"No, I think it is so fucking sexy," replied Jason who was still stroking it and he was also aware that his cock was stiffening again.

Janice looked over her shoulder and could see that he was almost fully erect, "Mmmm, looks like you are ready to go again," she said.

"Yep, we have time don't we?" beamed Jason.

"Yes, baby, you don't even have to cum so quick this time," Janice teased.

She rolled onto her back and lifted her legs so that her cunt and arse crack were in full view. Jason touched his now fully erect cock against her cunt lips and then eased in. This time there was not the urgency of their first fuck and Jason, who was actually quite good at lovemaking, moved in and out of Janice at a slow and even pace. He was not going to be cumming quickly this time.

He soon had Janice groaning and sighing as he took her to sexual levels of excitement that her husband had not approached in years, maybe decades.

"Oh Jason, you are so fucking good at this, " she breathed as she felt an orgasm approaching.

Jason slightly increased the speed of his thrusts and Janice yelled, "Fuck, shit, fuck, oh fuck," as she came hard.

On and on Jason went although he could feel his spunk building and he had Janice orgasming again before he shot his cream into her.

They lay kissing and cuddling for a while and although they still had, in theory, quite a lot of time, they did not want to push their luck so Jason got dressed and Janice showered before getting into the clothes that she was wearing when her daughter had gone to work.

Janice did not know if and when Sally was due at work the next day but she was confident that she and Jason would get together again over the period that she was to spend at her daughter's house.
 

It was about an hour after Jason had left that Sally got home but the two fucks that they had had were enough for one afternoon.

"Hello mum, you been behaving yourself?" laughed Sally.

"At my age, what else am I going to do?" replied Janice, hoping that her daughter did not see the glint in her eye.

"I am sorry but I have got to go to work again tomorrow, for five hours from ten in the morning,"  said Sally.

"Don't worry, love, I am happy enough just lounging around here," replied Janice, thinking of the different sexual positions that she and Jason might get into.

"But you came here to spend time with me, I am so sorry but I have no choice,"  said Sally.

"It is not your fault and it is no problem, really, I might just stay in bed," laughed Janice thinking that is exactly where she will probably be for the bulk of Sally's working time.

Next door, Jason was reflecting on his afternoon of sex and wondering when he would get some more. It did not look like he would have long to wait.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments