Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Boy In The Office

"A school leaver starts work in an office and a mature woman is tasked with showing him what is what"

60
19 Comments 19
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Liam Tabram had only been left school a month and he was delighted to have obtained employment in a medium-sized office. He was not long past his eighteenth birthday when he arrived for his first-ever day as an employee.

He was greeted by the office manager, John Stewart, who had a brief chat with him in his office and put him at ease before introducing him to the eight other employees, five female and three male, in the main office. The first seven welcomed him before John introduced him to the eighth, Ruth Edrich, who was the oldest of the five females at age forty-eight.

"This is Ruth, she knows everything that there is to know about what we do here and she will be looking after you for your first week or so," said John.

"Pleased to meet you, Liam," said Ruth with a very attractive smile.

"Pleased to meet you too, Ruth," said Liam, feeling a bit self-conscious about calling this attractive mature woman by her first name.

"You will be sitting here with me but first up, would you like a tea or coffee?" asked Ruth.

"Coffee please if it is not too much trouble," said a still nervous Liam.

"Ha, she will have you making her coffee by the end of the day," teased Mary Dickens, an employee some ten years younger than Ruth.

"Take no notice of her Liam, she is jealous because I am not making her one," laughed Ruth.

The morning went well with Liam relaxing a bit as Ruth showed him various aspects of the job although she was careful not to fill his head with too much too quickly.

The office usually shut down for an hour at lunchtime although sometimes when a lot was going on workwise, one or more of the staff worked through.
 

Lunchbreak activities varied from person to person and from day to day but could involve shopping or nipping home or maybe a visit to a cafe or even a pub. Liam had no plans for his lunch break and his home, which he shared with his sister and parents, was a bit too far away to make a trip there and back viable, so he just wandered around town. Liam had a driving test coming up but for now, he would either walk or bus to and from work each day.

Ruth had asked Liam what his plans were for lunchtime, not that she felt responsible for him, but because she was genuinely keen to make him welcome. He had said that he was going to wander around town.

Ruth got back with about ten minutes to spare from her shopping and one of the other women, Christine Haversham, said of Liam, "He is rather dishy, isn't he?"

"I suppose but I hadn't really noticed," replied Ruth who, like the other four women in the office, was married.

"Well, I wouldn't kick him out of bed," said Christine although being quite happily married, it was just a figure of speech.

When Liam came back a few minutes later, Ruth looked at him differently in view of Christine's words and she concluded that Mrs Haversham was correct. Christine saw how Ruth looked at Liam and grinned and Ruth smiled back, and slowly shook her head as if disapproving of Christine's thoughts.

The afternoon also went well and Mary proved to be right when Liam made Ruth a coffee in mid-afternoon. Generally, everyone made their own drinks but occasionally someone would make the drinks for all that wanted them.

Liam went home that night pleased with his first day of work and also pleased at how welcoming everyone had been, especially Ruth.

Over the next three days, Liam gained confidence and he seemed to be picking up the nature of the work quite quickly The office was generally a happy one and he was settling in well. He and Ruth often laughed together, although obviously, the main purpose of their close proximity was for him to learn the job. They were so close together that occasionally their knees touched although they both promptly withdrew. 

Liam was finding himself very attracted to this mature woman and he found her perfume intoxicating. He had a sort of on-off girlfriend, aged seventeen, but she would not open her legs for him although she had tossed him off once. He was not a virgin, however, having fucked another seventeen-year-old girl a few times.

Although she liked him and agreed with Christine's assessment of his looks, Ruth was not feeling the same attraction although her marriage to her husband Dave was very rocky at the moment. In fact, Dave was shagging a woman from his work, something that Ruth suspected but was not sure about.

That Thursday night, Liam wanked whilst thinking about the woman thirty years his senior and he longed to get to know her better.

Friday was the birthday of another woman in the office, Sheila Cotts, and it was agreed that all the staff would go for a quick drink in the local pub after work. Liam sat next to Ruth in the pub because it seemed the natural thing to do and he was finding it more intimate than being next to her in the office and his penis was hard in his trousers. He actually had a quite large cock and he was concerned about people seeing the obvious lump in his clothing.

Ruth had noticed the lump and she swallowed hard and tried to dismiss it from her mind but, like sometimes in the office, their legs were touching and this time neither of them moved away. 

Four of the original ten had left the pub after one drink so now only Sheila, Ruth, Christine, Mary and John remained, along with Liam. Ruth went to the bar to get some more drinks and, surprisingly for the first time, Liam's eyes went to her full and rounded arse which was in a tight grey skirt. He had not really looked at her arse in the office because she was usually sitting on it. The sight caused a twitch of his penis.

Ruth was again sat down although with three having departed there was no real need for her and Liam to be quite so close together, but neither of them moved and their legs and hips were touching. For the first time, Ruth was starting to feel a sexual attraction to the young man, possibly helped by the size of the lump that she could still see in his trousers. The table obscured that view from the others.

After a bit longer, Mary and John had gone but the remaining four decided on one more drink although neither Ruth nor Christine were on alcohol as they were driving. Liam was very relaxed and he placed his right hand on Ruth's thigh but Ruth gently removed it, Christine noticed both actions and gave a sort of quizzical look at Ruth who smiled back.

With the drinks finished, Sheila said that she was going and the other's said that they would too. Ruth offered Liam a lift home, which he happily accepted, and Christine frowned at Ruth. Sheila had gone to the ladies and Liam to the gents when Christine said to Ruth, "You be careful, he has got the hots for you."

"Yeah, I will be careful," replied Ruth, not admitting that she was starting to get the hots for Liam.

Ruth drove Liam the two miles to his house and pulled up nearby. Liam was not a heavy drinker and he was not drunk, but the three pints that he had consumed had had some effect. He seemed reluctant to leave the car and then suddenly blurted, "I wanked thinking about you last night, I love you."

Ruth was momentarily stunned by this revelation but replied, "Ha, well thank you, I think, but you can't love me."

"But I do, you are sexy and beautiful," insisted Liam.

"You have been drinking Liam, you need to go home," said Ruth who was aware that her nipples had hardened and her cunt was damp.

Liam looked into her eyes and he obviously wanted to kiss her and Ruth was very tempted but managed to refrain.

Ruth then heard herself saying, "I am going to give you my mobile number...in case you have to ring me about work," although she could not fathom why she had said it.

She gave him the number and he gave her his and then after again waiting unsuccessfully for a kiss, Liam got out of the car.

"See you Monday, have a nice weekend," said Ruth as he got out.

"Yes, see you Monday," replied Liam who was a bit embarrassed by his revelation but also delighted to have Ruth's mobile number.

Ruth was confused; Not because Liam fancied her because she had already worked that out. She was confused by her own reaction both internally and in giving him her mobile number. The only conclusion that you could reach was that she wanted the eighteen-year-old youth but she did not know whether to give in to her own temptation.

That night, Ruth and Dave had a massive row, nothing to do with Liam but to do with Dave's announcement that he was fucking Sarah Jennings from his workplace. It was not a major surprise to Ruth because she suspected he was fucking someone, although she did not know who. What was a surprise was that Dave said that he would be moving out and living with Sarah although Ruth should have maybe kicked him out anyway.

They slept in separate beds that night, not a rare occurrence, not that Ruth slept much at all. Her feelings for Dave had declined over the twenty-six years of their marriage and she was financially secure in her own right but still, it was dramatic news.

In the morning, Dave said that he would spend Saturday night with Sarah and come back on Sunday for some of his things. Ruth did think of contacting Liam and arranging to see him but she was still undecided what to do about her feelings for him and thought that if they got together she wanted it to be when she was in a happier frame of mind than she was now.

Liam had spent most of his waking hours since Friday evening thinking about Ruth and had got close to phoning or texting her several times. He of course did not know of the dramas in the Edrich house.

Late Saturday night with Dave long gone, Ruth was naked in her bedroom. She kept thinking back over the last few days and her situation regarding Liam. He would probably not have said what he had in the car if he had not been drinking but she fully believed that he had masturbated whilst thinking about her and that he genuinely thought that he loved her.

She was thinking that she had made a mistake in giving him her phone number because that would only encourage him, but as she thought of him she got more and more turned on. She did not know if he had any experience of sex and she started to worry what he would think of her body if, or more likely when, he saw her naked.

She studied herself in the wardrobe mirror, her tits were quite good, her stomach not too bad, her vaginal area had some hair. She turned and looked over her shoulder at her bare arse, not too bad she thought but maybe a bit big. Thinking of Liam and looking at her own naked body had got her really turned on and she was soon on the bed with her legs spread and her fingers working frantically in her cunt. She came hard and she shouted, "Mmmm, fuck, oh Liam," as she did so.

Having matched Liam in masturbating whilst thinking of the other she had as good as confirmed that the two of them were destined to fuck. Liam wanked later that night, thinking of Ruth, and after his spunk had run through his fingers and back down the outside of his penis, he decided to text her.

It was almost midnight when Ruth's mobile buzzed beside her bed. She had not attempted sleep but, even so, a text at that time was unexpected. She looked at her phone to read a message from Liam saying, 'I just wanked thinking of you.'

Ruth gasped and wondered whether to acknowledge or not but her fingers worked quicker than her brain and she typed, 'I masturbated thinking of you.'

wowmel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
wowmel

She had time to decide not to send it but she pressed 'send.'

Seconds later another text arrived, 'I want you,' it read.

She replied, 'I want you, talk Monday.'

Liam Tabram and Ruth Edrich lay naked on their own beds trying to take in what had just happened and wonder what the future held. One thing that it almost certainly held was the two of them being naked together on one bed.

Neither of them slept well and both really only had thoughts for the other but Ruth was starting to feel concerned about the situation at work. There had been an office romance once before but, in a small office, it upset the 'tightness' of the office and eventually both of the participants left although their romance blossomed.

If it became an affair or even if it was just a one-night-stand, the thirty-year age difference between the two would likely put a strain on the balance of the office. Ruth was now thinking that despite what had been said over the previous two days, she was now going to have to say that it could not happen despite the hurt that that would cause both Liam and herself.

It did not help Ruth's thought process when mid-morning Sunday she received a text from Liam, 'Couldn't sleep, keep thinking of you.'

This time she resolved to think before she replied if she replied at all. In all honesty, she could have echoed Liam's text but she decided to pre-warn him that they might have to scrap the idea.

'We shouldn't do this, talk tomorrow,' Ruth texted back eventually.

There was an immediate response, 'Why? I want you and you want me,' typed Liam and Ruth could feel his pain.

'Will explain tomorrow,' Ruth typed back but had tears in her eyes when she did. This was doing neither of them any good.

Dave returned Sunday afternoon to collect some belongings but he and Ruth hardly spoke. Ruth was feeling down but not about her husband, about the young lover that she may never have. Liam was crying in his bedroom and would not or indeed could not, tell his parents or his sister what was upsetting him.

Neither Ruth nor Liam slept much Sunday night but this time not because of sexual arousal but more because of what Monday might bring.

The last that Christine had seen of Ruth and Liam had been when they had left the pub in Ruth's car with Christine concerned about what her friend might be getting into with a youth that obviously fancied her. Christine was already at work when a very tired, and tired-looking, Ruth arrived.

"Christ Ruth, you look like shit," was Christine's greeting.

"Ha, thanks for that, I did not sleep much," replied Ruth who then saw from Christine's face the conclusion that she had jumped to.

"You don't mean you and Liam..." started Christine.

"No, no, not that, Dave has left me," replied Ruth although that was not the reason for her lack of sleep.

"Fuck, sorry to hear that," said a shocked Christine who always thought that Ruth's marriage was pretty stable.

"Oh, I am not, he has got himself a girlfriend and he is moving in with her," said Ruth.

By now most of the staff had arrived but, as yet, no Liam and as it was only two minutes before official starting time, Ruth was concerned.

Liam then walked through the door looking very unhappy and barely acknowledged the various, "Morning Liam's" that were parrotted.

Christine looked at Mary and then at Ruth before asking, "What is wrong Liam?"

"Nothing, just did not have a very good day yesterday," said Liam as he looked at Ruth with sad eyes.

Christine assumed that that look meant that Liam's bad Sunday had been something to do with Ruth, but she had no idea what.

With both Ruth and Liam unhappy but with Christine the only one that as yet knew that Ruth's husband had left, the office was largely silent apart from normal office things like phones and keyboards.

Liam was at the sink washing his coffee cup when Ruth approached him, "We must talk, do you fancy a walk in the park at lunchtime?" she asked.

The lovely and hopeful smile on her face melted Liam's bad mood and he replied, "Yeah, okay."

"Better not go together, see you in there, okay?" said Ruth suddenly feeling the clandestine element of the situation erotic.

Liam came back from washing his cup with a big grin on his face and Sheila said, "Oh, you seemed to have cheered up all of a sudden."

"Yeah sorry, I was just in a bad mood, " replied Liam.

Christine looked at Ruth to see if she could detect why Liam had suddenly become happy but nothing was obvious.

At lunchtime, Liam arrived in the park first and his face lit up when Ruth approached, "Let's walk and talk," she said.

"Now I am going to be completely honest with you, okay?" Ruth started by saying as they walked close together but not actually touching.

"Yeah, okay," replied Liam, fearing bad news.

"I meant that text, about wanting you," Ruth said.

"I meant that I want you too," replied Liam.

"I know but it is so difficult, with the office and stuff," said Ruth.

"And you are married," offered Liam.

"Actually that has got nothing to do with it because my husband moved out to live with his girlfriend," said Ruth.

"Oh, when did that happen?" asked Liam who looked into Ruth's eyes and both sets of eyes revealed longing.

"He announced it Friday, moved out Saturday, came back for things Sunday," said Ruth matter-of-factly but she then realised that she and Liam were holding hands and she did not understand how.

"So when you masturbated thinking of me, you were alone?" realised Liam.

"Yeah and I wished that you were with me but it would not have been right, the state my head was in," said Ruth.

Ruth then realised that the conversation had gone off track because she had started to try to say why they could not be together, "Liam, office romances don't work in a small office like that, plus I am thirty years older than you," said Ruth.

Liam's mood slumped, "But we want each other," he insisted.

"Yes, but it is not that simple," replied Ruth.

They had walked off the main path through the park and were actually on a small path that led towards a small wooded area.

Being with Liam and holding his hand was making Ruth want him even more, despite her plan to try to put a stop to it before it started. They were now almost at the wooded bit and they kept walking. Once in the wooded area, Ruth could wait no more and she almost pinned Liam against a tree as she looked into his eyes and then at his lips before enveloping him in a kiss.

The kiss was the culmination of the built-up passion between them as they exchanged tongues and pressed bodies together. Ruth could feel Liam's cock hardening against her, and she knew that now they were going to go to bed and worry about the consequences later.
 

"Oh shit Liam, we have got to fuck, my house after work, yeah?" Ruth panted after they stopped kissing.

"Yes, yes, oh yes," said Liam before grabbing Ruth for another long and passionate snog.

Ruth looked around and there did not appear to be anyone close by, "Gotta be quick but let's cure this hard-on of yours," she said as she took Liam's cock from his trousers and boxers.

"Fuck, you are huge," she said as she swiftly jerked him but had repositioned them both so that when he came he would not splatter her clothes.

"Oh, oh, oh, " was all that Liam could say as he looked at Ruth's hand which was almost a blur as it raced up and down his penis.

Another, "Oh," announced the arrival of his spunk at the tip of his cock as jet after jet of cum splattered the leaves and tree trunk.

Ruth could see someone approaching up the path that they had just walked so she was pleased when a stunned Liam stopped cumming and she stuffed his cock back inside his boxers and did up his trousers. She then ushered him further into the wood and out the other end and wondered if the person that she had seen approaching noticed the fresh semen dripping from leaves.

They giggled as they continued their walk and agreed to separate before going back to the office.

They arrived back in the office almost five minutes apart so nobody was suspicious although everyone was a bit curious about the improved moods of both Ruth and Liam since the morning.

Whilst in the park Ruth had said for Liam to wait for her two streets away from the office after finishing work and she would pick him up. On her instructions, he phoned his mum to say that he would be two or three hours late getting home but he would get something to eat whilst he was out.

Liam had, sensibly, enquired about the need for condoms but Ruth had said that she and her husband decided years ago that they did not want children so she had been sterilised, although she said that she wanted to feel him cum in her anyway.

She picked him up as arranged and as her house was set back in a driveway, there was little fear of her neighbours seeing who got out of her car. She also knew that there was no danger of Dave coming back unexpectedly because his work meant that he was in another town for the next two nights.

Once in Ruth's house, they wasted little time in getting to the bedroom and their urgent needs meant that it was not going to be a slow seduction. Clothing was rapidly removed and the two now naked age difference about to be lovers kissed and cuddled on the bed.

Liam had told Ruth in the car that he had had sex with a girl a few times but she giggled and said, "Now you are going to have sex with a woman."

Liam had fingered Ruth's already wet cunt as they writhed on the bed and Ruth now took his rock hard cock in her hand and fed it into her vagina, "Oh fuck," she said as the penis which was certainly a fair bit bigger than Dave's, penetrated her.

Liam was soon thrusting hard and fast as Ruth wrapped her legs around his back and she was soon gasping as an orgasm approached, "Oh, yes baby, oh fuck, oh shit, oh shit," she exclaimed with the second 'oh shit' almost a scream.

Liam kept pumping but he then repeated the, "Oh, oh, oh," that he had uttered when being wanked as his spunk shot into Mrs Edrich's cunt.

They then laughed and giggled and kissed and cuddled as if they did not have a care in the world. At this time they did not but their futures might be complicated.

Ruth was on her stomach and Liam was caressing her arse cheeks and he was stiff again, "Fancy fucking me from behind?" smiled Ruth.

"I am happy to fuck you anywhere, anyhow, " replied Liam who was soon looking at Ruth's raised arse before she reached back with a hand and again guided his erection into her cunt.

He fucked her energetically from behind and Ruth came twice before Liam came inside her for the second time.

After some more kissing and cuddling as they recovered, it was thought that Liam had better have a shower to remove the smell of recent fucking. Once showered and after more kissing, they got dressed and Ruth dropped him near home. They so wanted to kiss before he left the car but thought it best not to. They would see each other at work the next day but the future was uncertain.

Just before midnight, Ruth sent Liam a text, 'Thanks for the fucking, you are amazing.'

The very prompt reply read. 'Thank you, you gorgeous woman.'

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments