Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Sessions

"Training Sessions"

15
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

What do you do when you’re an old married guy and you spot a walking wet dream in the office you have to go to daily? And what do you do when that walking wet dream approaches you in the office kitchen and greets you with those big blue eyes of hers? And how do you respond when your skin flushes whenever you look at her?

All these questions and more bounced back and forth in my mind as she introduced herself.

“Hi,” she said with a chipper little voice, “I’m Karen, the new order entry clerk. What do you do here?”

I looked at her with my best impression of a normal person, even while my heart rate accelerated and my pants suddenly felt too tight.

“I’m Barry,” I said, surprised at how well controlled my voice sounded, “I do a lot of things around here, but mostly I’m in charge of product quality. I also take care of health and safety training for new hires.”

“Really!” she squeaked, “I guess I’ll be in the next lecture series you give then!”

“Well,” I stammered, “I’ve already given the training to everyone else in the company. When someone new comes along, well, I, uh, have to do it in, um, private sessions.”

She grinned then and bit her lip. I swallowed nervously as I watched her and then she gave me a big smile.

“Wow!” she said in a hoarse whisper, “I guess you’ll have to do me then.”

My eyes must have popped out. I know I blinked in surprise a couple of times and then coughed.

“Don’t worry,” she said innocently, “I’m a good student.”

I managed a weak smile and started backing out of the kitchen.

“I’m sure you are,” I said with a weak smile, “I’m gonna have to wait 'til Rob gives me the go-ahead. Then I’ll send you an email.”

Rob is our section manager. He’s the one who tells me what my next project is.

“Here,” she said perkily, “I’ll send my personal address to you.”

Before I could say anything, I felt my phone buzz in my shirt pocket. I pulled it out and checked the screen. “New Contact Received,” it said. I blinked in confusion for a moment and selected the notification. A contact address flashed onto my screen then, and when I say 'flashed,' I mean a profile picture of Karen cavorting on a beach wearing a skimpy white bikini along with all her information popped up in front of me. My eyes went wide again and my mouth dropped open slightly.

She sidled up beside me and looked at the screen along with me.

“Oh, I forgot that profile pic was there,” she said with a giggle, “I was in Cabo with some friends for spring break.”

She looked both ways up the hall and then leaned in conspiratorially.

“I think that was the most clothes I wore there the whole time!” she whispered, “Most of the time I just went topless. I even sunbathed totally nude for a couple of days!”

I stared at her and said nothing. What could I say? “Hey, nice rack, Karen!” or “Boy, would I love to have seen that!” I don’t think so!

Instead, I just smiled as best I could and backed away from her. She cocked her head to one side as she smiled innocently. I managed a weak wave and then turned on my heel and strode quickly to my office.

When I got to my desk, I threw myself into my chair and leaned back. I closed my eyes and visions of the pretty Karen, with her long blond hair and big blue eyes pranced around in my head. She was smiling at me and giggling as she danced in a circle. Suddenly, she threw her bikini top to the ground and then untied the laces at the sides of her bikini bottom. It fell to the ground at her feet and I could do nothing but groan as I took in her nude form.

“Hey, Barry,” a voice said.

I blinked rapidly and looked up to see Rob in my doorway.

“We’ve got a new girl,” he said, “You’re gonna have to give her the orientation training, okay?”

I nodded and did my best to show no expression.

“I’ll send you her email address sometime this morning,” he said, “We’re a little hard-pressed for time, so you might have to do it after hours. Maybe Thursday? Or even over the weekend!”

I nodded and grunted a yes and then he was gone.

I looked down into my lap and saw my slacks tented over my hard-on. I rolled my eyes at my own weakness and sighed.

I looked down at the photo of my wife on the desk. There she was, dressed in her familiar blouse, buttoned up to her neck and smiling into the camera.

Don’t get me wrong! I love my wife! And when that button-down blouse comes off, she has a pretty nice rack too, even if she is pushing sixty like me. She loves sex too, or at least she used to. We tried to keep ourselves motivated for sex as much as possible, but when work, age and the mundanities of life conspire against you, your sex life is usually the first casualty. Lately, we were simply happy to be in each other’s company. While we were usually too tired for sex, or even a little snuggling, we had settled into a routine of shared respect, affection and trust.

I sighed again as I studied her face. Then I let out a low chuckle. I thought to myself that all this self-flagellation was nothing but guilt over looking at a pretty young girl. Karen couldn’t have been more than twenty-five. And here I was, my sixtieth birthday approaching in a few months, getting all worked up about a girl less than half my age. A girl like her wouldn’t look twice at a guy like me. I shook my head and started up my PC.

“Heya,” a girl’s voice said from my doorway.

I looked up and gulped as I saw Karen leaning against the doorframe.

“I heard you’re gonna give me that training this weekend,” she said, “That’ll be cool!”

“Um, yeah,” I stammered, “I guess we can do it on Saturday or Sunday. It doesn’t matter much to me.”

“I think Sunday’s better,” she said with a grin, “I usually go to the beach on Saturdays with friends. Then we go out clubbing afterward.

“Do you think we could do it about noon or so? I don’t think I’ll be able to get up very early after going out Saturday night!”

“Um, sure, okay,” I said.

“Great!” she said with a clap of her hands, “I’m looking forward to it!”

I smiled and nodded as I watched her perky breasts jiggle with the movement. She winked and then walked away.

I leaned back in my chair again and grimaced as my cock pushed against the fabric of my pants.

“Where are you going?” my wife asked me on Sunday as I grabbed for my shoes.

I frowned and tried not to look guilty.

“I told you,” I said, “I have that training session to do at work today.”

“Oh shoot,” she said, “You did tell me. I guess I forgot. How long will you be?”

“Um, I’m not sure,” I said, “It might be over pretty quick, like maybe an hour and a half or it could go on for much longer; maybe a few hours. I won’t know till I see what kind of learner she is.”

“She?” my wife said with a raised eyebrow.

“I told you that before too,” I said with a frown, “I told you we hired a new order entry clerk and she needs health and safety and orientation training.”

My wife started laughing and gave me a playful slap on the arm.

“I know!” she said between chortles, “I was just giving you a hard time.”

I raised my own eyebrow and gave her “the look”. She just laughed harder.

“Try to keep your hands to yourself there, buster!” she said with more chuckles.

“I’ll do my best,” I muttered as I walked out the door.

When I got to the office, I saw that the parking lot was empty.

“Still not here I guess,” I said as I checked my watch.

It was about quarter to twelve so she wasn’t late yet. I frowned and parked the car, hoping she would get here soon so I could get this training session over with.

I walked around the corner to the employee entrance and gave a start. Karen was sitting on the concrete by the door sipping on a soda through a straw. She had her back against the wall and her knees drawn up to her chest. She was wearing a golf visor, the kind that has a bill and two straps that meet at the back of the head. She had drawn her hair into a ponytail through the top of the visor and left it to hang over her back.

Her white denim skirt was short. It hung to just above her knees but at the moment it was pulled tight against the skin of her thighs. With her feet pulled up to her buttocks I could plainly see her tiny white panties stretched across her crotch.

She grinned when she saw me and hopped to her feet. The bright pink tank top she wore was loose enough to allow her medium-sized breasts to jiggle freely as she moved but tight enough to tell me she was not wearing a bra underneath.

“Hey, Barry!” she said happily, “I got here a little too early so I was just hanging out while I waited for you.”

“Hi, um, Karen,” I said unsteadily as I tried to keep my eyes locked on hers instead of drifting southward, “That’s fine. I hope you weren’t waiting too long. Where did you park?”

“Oh, I don’t have a car,” she said, “I took an Uber to get here.”

“Really?” I said, “You should have said something. I could have—” I cut myself off then. I was going to suggest I could have picked her up, but I knew that was a bad thing on so many levels.

“That’s sweet of you, Barry,” she said with a grin, “Maybe you could, um, drive me home after?”

What’s worse than picking her up? Driving her home!

“Um,” I stammered, “I, uh, I guess.”

“Thanks so much!” she said as she laid her hand on my forearm, “I really appreciate it! Especially now it’s so hot!”

I used my swipe card to unlock the door and held it open for her. She brushed past me and I watched with interest as her ass swayed back and forth in front of me.

She stopped and turned toward me.

“Where to?” she asked.

“The multimedia room is on the second floor,” I said and began to lead the way.

“There’s a second floor here?” she said.

“The only thing there is the multimedia room,” I said.

“Oh,” she beamed, “So we’ll be all alone up there!”

I nodded nervously and then led the way to the stairs. She just smiled and trailed behind me. 

I groaned inwardly and continued on.

I unlocked the projector room and quickly scooted over to a seat. The projector room, or multimedia room, was a lot like a small movie theater. There were six rows with four seats each and an additional six rows on the other side of an aisle leading up and to the back of the room.

I sat in the first row, hunched forward a little to hide the bulge in my slacks. Karen stepped happily toward me and sat with a flourish in the chair beside me.

I stared at her for a brief second and thought about asking her to sit somewhere else. Then I realized I was just being paranoid.

'There is no way,' I told myself silently, 'this girl is interested in you at all!'

I reached for the control panel at my right hand. The seat I’d chosen was the one farthest on the right in the first row. The control panel was attached to the right armrest. It allowed me to control the content to be viewed and to raise and lower the lights in the room.

“Would you mind if I raised this?” Karen asked, indicating the armrest between us. “These seats are comfortable and all, but this thing is digging into my hip.”

I swallowed nervously and nodded.

She pushed it up and it fell into a slot between the seatbacks. As she settled into the chair, I could feel her thigh pushing against mine.

“That’s much better!” she said with a smile, “Don’t you think so?”

“Yes,” I said tightly, “That’s nice.”

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

“Yes,” she said as she looked into my eyes, “It is!”

I swallowed hard as I returned her gaze and the steamy expression on her face devolved into a playful smile.

“So, what’s first?” she said.

It took me a few seconds to realize that the dynamic had changed and I smiled weakly. I resettled into my chair and cleared my throat.

“The first video is about general health and safety,” I said with more confidence than I felt.

I started the video and sat back to watch the ninety-two-inch screen. I felt rather than saw her shift in her chair and then she looked at me.

“I can’t really see the screen very well,” she said, “Do you think you could lower the lights?”

I bit my lip and looked at the floor. Then I looked toward her and nodded. I lowered the lights in the room and the dimness settled around us. Then I restarted the video.

“Oh, that’s much better!” she said with a giggle.

I had created this session with the idea in mind that I wouldn’t have to say anything while it was showing. I’d done a fairly good voice-over and had edited the content to show everything the law required us to teach our workers.

After the first few minutes of the presentation, I settled back in my chair to wait the thirty minutes until it was over.

I checked on Karen once or twice to see her reaction to the video. It was something I had to do with everyone who watched it; another requirement of the law.

After the first five or so minutes, I leaned back and closed my eyes. Nodding off was the easiest thing to do in the cool dimness and I couldn’t help myself. I was dreaming of sitting on a beach, the sound of the surf washing over me and the buzzing of insects in my ears.

When I opened my eyes, I looked down to see Karen’s hand on my thigh. She was sitting easily with her back against the seat and her feet parted about shoulder width. Her right leg was snug against mine and her hand was resting lightly on my leg.

Her head was leaning to one side and close to resting on my shoulder. She moved her left hand into her own lap and began brushing her skirt downward. She reached to the hem and stretched it down until it almost reached her knee. Then she pulled the loose fabric up to the tops of her thighs.

From my angle, I could just make out the white of her panties.

Very slowly she moved her hand down to between her thighs and began a slow up and down motion with a finger pushed against her panties. She turned her head slightly toward me and I closed my eyes to make it look like I was still napping.

She shifted a bit in her seat and I opened my eyes slightly once more. She was pushing her buttocks forward and spreading her legs a little further apart.

She quickly sat up straighter and pushed her skirt back down into place as the first video came to an end. I opened my eyes and blinked, then made a big show of stretching and yawning.

“Wow,” I said, “I must have dozed off! Sorry about that.”

She grinned and told me she didn’t mind, that she’d found the video very educational.

“Would you mind if I visited the ladies room for a minute?” she asked.

“No,” I said, “Go right ahead! I’ll set up the next video. This one’s a bit longer than the first. It’s government issue, you know.”

She left the room and I heaved a sigh. How was I going to get through this? I just didn’t know. I decided to continue on as if nothing had happened. As far as she knew, I was napping through the whole thing.

When she returned, I once more lowered the lights and started the next video.

Two minutes in, she stretched and shifted in her chair. When she was done, she was leaning against my side from my hip to my shoulder. I just nodded at her in the light of the screen and turned my attention to the movie.

Soon, her leg was once again pushed solidly up against mine. She rested her hand on the outside of her thigh and let it drop unobtrusively against mine. I leaned back in my chair and started breathing very slowly. Eventually, I almost did fall asleep but fought against the urge to see what she would do.

She glanced in my direction and smiled.

Once more she shifted lower in her seat and pulled the hem of her skirt upward. She didn’t stop at the top of her thighs this time. She pulled until the skirt was nothing more than a rolled-up piece of fabric pushing against her tummy.

I peered downward as best I could and had to stop myself from taking a sharp breath. Her panties were gone.

She rested her hand against her tummy and gingerly reached down with her fingers. She tickled the little tuft of hair at the top of her slit and sighed.

I bit my lip and continued to watch.

As she started sliding her fingertip up and down her vaginal lips, I felt my cock grow in my pants. Soon it was as hard as it ever has been and pushing upward against my slacks.

She was moving her hips back and forth and then stopped suddenly. She turned toward me but I had closed my eyes and let my head rest against the back of my seat.

After about fifteen seconds I once more opened them to see her looking at my lap.

She slowly moved her right hand over my pubis and rested it against my penis. Even through the fabric of my pants, I could feel her as she gently stroked the entire length. Then she took to alternately squeezing and then releasing her grip. She started pushing one of the fingers from her left hand inside herself in the same rhythm.

How I resisted the need to ejaculate, I’ll never know. My cock was throbbing with every heartbeat and I was just reveling in the feel of her hand on it.

Suddenly she shuddered and she squeezed my erection and held it. She gasped once or twice very quietly and then sighed as she pushed her skirt back down with both hands toward her knees.

I opened my eyes fully and coughed after she had collected herself and I looked at her shyly.

“I guess I must have dozed off again,” I said over the soundtrack of the video.

“No problem,” she said with a distracted smile, “I’m sure you’ve seen these videos a thousand times already.”

I nodded and smiled.

“I’m going to go to the men’s room,” I said, “You keep watching. I’ll be back shortly.”

She smiled and nodded and I left the room.

When I got to the bathroom, I popped my very hard cock out of my pants and stroked it exactly three times. A jet of cum splattered against the porcelain and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I washed my hands and returned to the media room.

Karen was still seated where I’d left her. I saw that her feet were planted far apart in front of her. The light from the big-screen TV illuminated her bright pink pussy and I had to take great pains not to stare as I approached my chair.

“Everything alright?” she asked.

“I’m great,” I said, “This video has about ten more minutes to it.”

She nodded and patted my thigh as I took my seat.

My hard-on was back as big as ever as soon as she touched me.

As the video wound down to its conclusion, I felt her hand creeping toward the bulge in my pants. Then she softly gripped it and looked at me with a big smile.

“Do you mind?” she asked sweetly.

I gulped and shook my head. My eyes were wide and my mouth was hanging open. Her grin broadened and she slowly undid the fly. She reached in and felt the thickness of my rod and then pulled it out.

In the light from the big-screen TV, I watched as she slowly ran her hand from the base to the tip. She was still watching the video but she looked at me from time to time to see my expression.

I lay back in my seat and just enjoyed the ride.

When the video came to an end, she stopped jerking me.

“Are there any more videos to watch?” she asked.

I nodded as the sweat poured down my face.

“One more,” I gasped, “It’s only a fifteen-minute vignette.”

“You’d better put it on then,” she said.

After I queued up the presentation and started it, she pushed me back in my seat. Then she undid my belt and the button on my pants and pulled them to my ankles.

She straddled my lap with her back to me and held my cock at her entrance. About one minute into the video she sank down onto me and simply shifted her luscious rump from side to side.

I was losing my mind. The snugness of her hole was incredible. I felt like I was trapped in a velvet vise.

She pulled her tank-top off and tossed it onto the chair beside us and leaned back. I placed my hands over her tits and kneaded them for all I was worth!

When the video came to an end, I was stunned that I hadn’t yet cum. My cock was on fire and throbbing with every heartbeat. Her continuous shifting on my lap had kept me hard and eager without cumming.

She leaned forward suddenly and I sighed in disappointment that I couldn’t reach her tits anymore. Then she planted her feet far apart and started slamming down onto my cock hard and fast.

I pushed myself back into my seat and held on.

After about a minute she cried out and ground down against my pubis. She held herself still while she shuddered through what looked like an intense orgasm and then sighed.

She pulled herself up off my lap and knelt on the floor between my outspread thighs.

Without a word, she gulped down my cock and took it to the back of her throat. She massaged it with her gums and tongue and I gasped at the sensations.

When she gently cupped my balls with her hand and scratched them softly with her nails, I grunted and shot my load.

It seemed to travel straight down her gullet. The head of my cock was still lodged in the back of her throat and she stared at me. The look of unbridled lust in her eyes almost made me cum all over again.

When my orgasm finished, I lay splayed out in my seat gasping for breath.

She calmly retrieved her tank-top and pulled it on then fished her panties out of a small handbag she had. She pulled them up and then rolled her denim skirt back into place and smiled.

“Are we done the training now?” she asked.

I nodded and grunted something in between gasps for breath and she nodded with a grin.

“I guess we’re done here now, right?” she said.

Again, I nodded as I stared at her with confusion and shock.

“You can still give me a ride home, right?”

“Uh-huh,” I stammered.

After several minutes of her watching me, I finally stood and pulled up my pants.

I led her to my car and drove her home. During the whole ride she never once mentioned what happened and neither did I.

I went home and greeted my wife. She simply smiled and went about her business for the rest of the day. I took a shower and tried to put Karen out of my mind.

At work the next day, Rob called me into his office. He closed the door and sat on the couch by the wall. I sat in the easy chair facing it.

“How did the training with the new girl go yesterday?” he asked.

“Good,” I said innocently, “She took it all in and we can stroke that off the to-do list.”

“Good,” he said with a nod.

He studied me for a moment and frowned.

“So,” he said slowly, “Everything went okay?”

“Yeah.”

He nodded and pursed his lips. Then he sighed and looked at me intently.

“Did she give you a blowjob?” he asked, “She gave me a blowjob during her interview, so I was just wondering.”

My eyes must have popped out and my mouth suddenly went dry.

I nodded nervously and he nodded in return.

“Yeah,” he said as he stood up and opened his office door, “I thought she might.”

I walked slowly out the door and he patted me on the back.

“See you later,” he said.

Then he sat behind his desk and got to work.

As I walked back to my desk, I felt my phone buzz. I opened the new message I’d received and a full-length photo of Karen appeared. She was lying back in a chaise-longue completely nude except for a large straw hat on her head. Her legs were spread wide and her bright pink slit with the little tuft of blonde hair at the top was on full display. She was holding a cocktail with an umbrella on it with her left hand and waving at the camera with her right. Her puffy pink nipples appeared to be very hard.

“Here’s another pic from my trip to Cabo!”
 

Published 
Written by Brent473317
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments