Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned On By Exposed Naked Wife Part 4

20
12 Comments 12
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Two years ago my wife and I decided to take a vacation in Florida. Now I wasn't keen as all I could see from America was hassle, massive egos and arrogance, all shown in colour of course, on our biased news channels. I personally only travelled as far as Greece, so I had been a little sheltered.

Anyway, we booked three weeks in a semi-gated complex near Davenport, Florida. It was a self-contained villa in a complex of villas. Each had a pool and a Jacuzzi.

My attitude about American people started to change from the moment I stepped off the plane. People actually cared for each other. The security and police came to us and chatted, I was taken back. I couldn't believe I was being treated like a person in an airport. Anyway, we collected our bags then picked up our rental car, and set off to the villa. 

We had a little trouble on the road, as we pulled up at the traffic lights. The overhead sign said to yield to the right. I sat waiting to turn left, thinking what the hell does yield mean!  I had been told you can go right on a red but only if the coast was clear, but yield to the left?.

After ten minutes of car horns, I hit the accelerator and blasted through the traffic lights. We finally arrived at our villa, It was huge, as is everything else in the U.S. 

The apartment had six rooms, a huge living area, a great sized kitchen, two large bathrooms, and a large swimming pool with jacuzzi.

There were eight properties around us, all of a similar build. Outside it became apparent that most of the properties were empty. Two of them had occupants. One a single lady, and the other an elderly couple.  It was very quiet.

We hit the parks early, having the time of our lives. People working in the parks were lovely and so hard working. Most nights we left the parks around ten-ish then dined and returned home.

Every night when we got back to our villa we chilled in the jacuzzi with beer, staying up until two-ish. My wife usually went to bed before me, as I'm a night owl. 

The lady down from us usually did a little yoga, until 11.30pm, and the elderly couple bedded down around 12.00am. I think the elderly lady across was wheelchair bound.

We knew if we got back late, it was safe enough not to bother with swimsuits. We love to swim naked, but don't really get a chance to in the U.K, because the weather is mainly cold or wet. 

The elderly couple's villa was fairly close to our villa, but a touch higher. The single lady's villa was below both our villas. 

We got back late on Wednesday and decided to skinny dip for an hour or so. All the surrounding villas stood in complete darkness, they were obviously sleeping.

The pool lights worked on a timer and went off after one hour. We had six or seven drinks before the lights went off.

I convinced my wife to go turn the timer back on. The timer was at the edge of the property, so you had to walk up the pool steps, then to the other end of the pool. I loved watching her arse as she climbed the steps from the pool, then her tits swaying as she walked naked to the switch. As soon as you turn the switch, all the pool lights come on, lighting the poolside up. It was lovely and quiet. 

We splashed around gently, kissing and cuddling as we drank our beer. We were staying up later and later each night. Every time it was my turn to turn the lights on, my wife fondled my genitals making me hard. Then I had to walk the poolside to the switch. 

The time was now 4 am and my wife said, "I'm knackered I'm going to go to bed."

I said, "I'll be there as soon as I finish my drink."

I sat on the pool steps, submerged up to my shoulders in the lovely warm water, looking up at the stars, in the clear sky. I happened to gaze up at the elderly couple's place and caught a glimmer of a cigarette. Their patio was dark and it was way past there bedtime.

I could smell cigarette smoke now but couldn't see anyone. I decided to pretend to go to bed when our pool lights went off. I sat behind a sun lounger by our patio doors and waited. Two minutes later, I saw the old man get up from the shadows, open his sliding door and go in. I figured he'd stayed up to watch us. This was kind of creepy, but thrilling at the same time.

This happened the next night too, but I didn't tell my wife. I had her getting up naked to get beers, turning the pool lights on. Knowing he was in hiding gave me a rush. He could surely see our every movement from his elevated position. Thoughts ran wild in my head, was he wanking? Was he filming?

The next morning we went back to the parks. I already felt horny from our nighttime interludes, but today made things worse. My wife had cropped shorts on and a strappy top. She looked mighty sexy. We made our way to the Harry Potter ride, and queued for a short while before getting on.

The ride was really bouncing and fast, I looked at my wife to see if she was enjoying it and realized her tit had popped out of her top, she couldn't put it back in because she was too scared to let go. Her tit thrashed about, up, down, left, right, up. What a buzz! I'm sure everyone around could see it. She was mega embarrassed when we got off, and quickly made her way to another area in the park. I told her I loved it and it really turned me on. 

We had naughty chat all day and left the park early. I said, "I'm going to screw you in the pool tonight," and kissed her lips. 

My wife went into the villa, while I brought our things in from the car. She was already naked in the pool, when I got in. I quickly took my clothes off and got in with her.  I could smell smoke and knew the old guy was out. 

We kissed and cuddled in the pool then started some heavy groping. I lifted her up then sat her down on my hard cock. I bounced her up and down in plain sight, to make sure our friend could see. 

I carried her out of the pool still engorged on my cock. I placed her down at the top of the steps then bent down to stick my tongue in her. It was awkward from this angle so she moved to the poolside.

I got back into the water between her legs, and started lapping at her pussy hole. She opened her legs and grabbed my head forcing me into her hairy hole. She said, "I need something in me, something to rub my G-spot."  I had my beer bottle in my hand so I inserted the top into her soaked pussy, as my tongue flicked around it, and over her clit. 

The bottleneck went in easy but the fat part was tight. I was determined to fuck her properly with it so I lubed it with saliva then eased it in further each time. She gasped and moaned as I bottle fucked her slutty hole. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening, so I inserted a finger in her arse hole sending her into a shuddering orgasm.

She moaned loudly before begging me to stop. I rammed the bottle in as far as I could, and had my finger all the way up her arse,  she grunted, and her pussy muscles gripped the bottle. Her stomach pulsed until she finally collapsed in a spent heap. 

I knew our neighbour watched this, as I could hear him coughing. I had a throbbing hard-on now and it felt like my cock was going to rip open. I climbed the steps then moved my used wife sideways on the pool edge. I slid my cock all the way into her in one push. Even though she had just cum, her hole was still stretched to the bottle size.

I only lasted about six minutes and came in spasmodic pulses grunting loudly. I rolled over, and we lay naked for ten minutes. Cum spewed out of her gaping bottle-stretched hole. We cleaned up, showered then went to bed.

In the morning we were exhausted and decided to stay away from the parks. I got up to make us a drink and went into the kitchen without dressing. I sauntered around the kitchen washed the dishes then made our drinks. As I walked by the patio doors I looked out, the old guy was sat at his table following me with his eyes. 

We got dressed then set off out for lunch. We stopped at the nearest food spot and ordered. As we were eating the door opened and our neighbour conveniently walked in. He looked at us and said, "hi, you're my neighbours, aren't you?"

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

My wife said, "are we? Sorry I didn't realize, nice to meet you."

He was sitting on his own and my wife felt sorry for him and invited him to sit with us. He said, "It's awfully kind of you. I hate eating alone, but my wife can't trip out as she's very ill. She doesn't even recognise me anymore." 

My wife said, "that's so sad how do you cope?" 

He said, "I don't really, I feel really lonely most days."

She said, "aww, that's terrible. Don't you have any friends you can call?" 

He said, "all my friends have passed away. My son calls sometimes, but not often."

My wife said, "we are out most days, but you can call on us for a chat if you feel lonely anytime, while we are here of course." 

I agreed, and said, "we'll have to get some beer in and make a night of it."

The old gent whose name turned out to be Peter said, "I would love to, if you're sure. I don't want to intrude." 

I said, "mi casa, su casa." 

He smiled glowingly. 

We said, "goodbye," then called at the supermarket for beer before returning home.

We stocked the fridge up with beer then changed for the jacuzzi. It was weird wearing swimwear again, but it was still fairly light so we figured it was for the best.

I popped the tops off our beers, then sat in the jacuzzi waiting for my wife. Two minutes later the doors slid open and out she came in a smoking hot bikini. 

I said, "Phwoar." She giggled then grabbed her beer. We necked about four beers and were both empty, so I went for another round. When I returned I found my wife talking to our neighbour. He stood outside the mesh mosquito netting. 

We invited him in and he came in through the side door. I gave him my beer then went for another. He thanked us and told us how grateful he was because he was home alone as his wife has gone into respite. Basically, she was placed in a temporary home to give him a few days off from her care.

We said, "don't mention it, it's our pleasure." 

We sat listening to his stories from his past and army days. He was such a fascinating person, full of adventurous tales. The beer kept on flowing but our new friend seemed to go a little down. 

We asked if he was ok. He said, "I'm fine really,  it's just all this reminiscing. My wife has been ill for fifteen years and I really miss a lot of things."

My wife being of the curious type asked, "like what?"

He said, "just the basics, touch, kissing, even swimming. We used to use our pool daily, it's just no fun on your own."

We said, "use our pool with us, we swim most nights." 

He said, "thanks but I've got to confess something to you both, and I think you may ask me to leave when I tell you."  We both looked at each other then back at him, he looked really embarrassed and coy. 

My wife said, "come on, it's not the end of the world. It can't be that bad."

He said, "before I tell you this, I don't want you to think bad things of me, and I'm not a pervert."

We laughed and said, "just tell us, we won't see you any different, we promise."

He said, "I was out having a smoke as I sometimes do and a few nights ago I saw you both naked in the pool. I wanted to go back inside, but it reminded me of our fun times, and I haven't thought about them for many years. I'm so sorry."

My wife put her arm around him to comfort him saying, "so you watched us swimming naked?"  blushing slightly as she said it, then she paused before saying, "Did you watch last night?" with a shocked expression on her face. 

He said, "I'm sorry I did and I'm ashamed,  but watching you made me feel good again."

I figured my wife would explode any time now, but to my amazement, she calmly said, "it doesn't matter. Did you like what you saw? 

He looked up smiling and said, "I loved it,  my wife had a body exactly the same as yours when we were young. I loved her womanly figure and natural pussy."

My wife was glowing red now and said, "more beer, anyone?" before rushing in to cool down. When she went in, I told him I knew he had been there, and it excited me to think of him watching my wife walk naked, swim and fuck.

We had all had lots to drink now so all inhibitions had long gone.

When my wife returned she said, "ok boys, who's up for a little dip in the pool?"

"I'm in," I said.

He said, "I'm in, but I need to go home for something to wear."

With that, my wife pulled down her bikini bottoms, flipped off her cossy top, smiled at us, then jumped in the pool. I figured what the hell and did the same. 

Peter stood at the edge looking in. You could see him debating it, but it had been a while. 

My wife goaded him and said, "you've seen us, now it's your turn. Or are you really just a pervert who sits watching?

With that, his footwear was off, followed by his top. He had a decent body for his age and obviously still worked out. He whipped his pants off, then his underwear and stood completely naked.

My wife wolf whistled commenting on his toned body. He looked in better shape than me. He grabbed his beer and calmly strutted into the pool. 

My wife looked down at his manhood and said, "no wonder you miss using that thing, its enormous."

He hung a good two inches below me, and it looked like a fire hose. I'd never seen grey pubes before, and commented. 

He smiled saying, "give it another ten years and you'll probably have your own." We all laughed. I went in for more beer and the toilet. I returned to them splashing each other. I joined in then. Me and Pete tried to dunk her.

She fought like an animal, but we got the better of her. Pete's hands pulled her under by her tits I had her legs around my shoulders.
Pete dropped her saying, "the dirty bitch, she grabbed my cock," then laughed.

She had a naughty grin on her face. I knew where this was heading. Pete saw this too and jumped back in this time grabbing her waist. I still had her legs on my shoulders making her pussy gape open as she kicked.

Me and Pete glanced at each other. I smiled at him giving my approval. I didn't really need to though, as my wife already had hold of his cock. He lowered her into the water sliding her down his body. My dick was really enjoying the show as was I.

He kissed her passionately, groping her arse and pulling her into him. He lowered his head to her chest and took her nipples into his mouth. I could see her hand dragging up and down on his big hose. He lowered one hand and probed her pussy like a pro. I moved behind her kissing her neck. I slid one finger up her arse and started working it. 

Peter was ready, he lifted her slightly before entering her. She screamed with ecstasy as his fat tip stretched her wide. His cock was wider than the beer bottle base. He gently rocked her up and down trying to ease himself into her.

I could feel her pussy being stretched from inside her arsehole. Her pussy and arsehole tensed up and she screamed she was cumming.

He pushed harder as she came. His legs were touching mine so I felt them buckle. He groaned before his body spasmed. He offloaded years of pent up cum up her. His juice oozed out and circled us in the water. There was a lot of it.

He moved to the side now and I moved in front. I lifted her and put her on my shaft. She dropped right to the bottom of mine. It still felt good, her pussy was full of warm cum and was really lubed. Her pussy had stretched so wide she could hardly feel me. So I turned her around and eased my cock up her arse. It was nice and tight. I didn't last long though, it was all too much for me.

My cum sprayed up her arse like an out of control hosepipe. My knees went and my flaccid cock flopped out. We all showered together now, kissing and probing a little, then returned outside.

We all laid out on the sun loungers naked, and watched the sun come up. Peter thanked us for a great night, and asked if he could call again. We told him he was welcome anytime.

He didn't get across again though as his wife came home and he needed to stay close by.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments