Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You’re Mine #3

"Scott and Layla spend the weekend together."

6
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Scott:

Something I love about work trips is that when I’m not in the office, Layla doesn’t have to be. So no one suspects a thing when we’re gone over a long weekend at the same time.

I also love that I can be with her in public. I love that I can show her off at dinner without having to worry about someone seeing us then putting it together that Kristin and I have an open relationship. It's relaxing. 

I have a conference at a ski resort in the mountains. Granted, it’s not cold enough to ski but it is definitely chilly enough for this to be a romantic weekend for Layla and I. Which was needed after having my wife watch us fuck like animals the weekend before. We needed space.

We’re driving up together since it’s  such a long trip. Layla is wearing leggings and an oversized sweater and her hair is in a messy curly braid to one side of her neck. I had told her the night before to dress comfortably since it’s a four-hour drive and she took that in all seriousness. I love that sweater. It was mine that I gave her one Saturday morning this previous winter.

Her hair looked like it does now, as she stood in the kitchen part of her loft wearing only a tee shirt. I remember the smirk she gave me as I woke up in her bed. She brought me coffee, but I didn’t get a chance to drink it before she hopped on top of me. 

Mmmm. I remember that morning. Her long smooth legs on the sides of my hips, her slow rhythm as she rode my dick. Fuck. I could pull over and fuck her now thinking about it. 

I glance at her asleep next to me, “Hey,” I say, nudging her, “we’re here,” she wakes up slowly as we pull into the lodging parking lot. 

I go get the keys to our room and we head upstairs to change for dinner that night.

“I was just thinking about the morning you stole that sweater from me,” I tease, tugging on it as she walks in front of me into the suite.

She makes a doubting face at me, “STOLE it,” she says sitting on the bed, “I think you gave it to me, kind sir,” she teases back smirking as I lean down to kiss her softly. She places a hand on my face and deepens her kiss, “if you want it back maybe you should take it,” she smirks biting my lip. 

I can’t help but get hard thinking about her perky breasts under that sweater, “I don’t think we have time, Lay,” I say regretfully.

Feeling her hand on mine, I feel her slip my hand up the front of the sweater. My hand cups her breast, immediately rubbing it.

She lets out a soft moan before taking my other hand and sliding it into her pants, “tell me to stop,” she purrs into my ear as she spreads her legs for me, pushing her hips into my hand.

“Fuck,” is all I get out as I feel her warm pussy open for me. She uses my hands to pleasure herself as she looks up at me. I shove my fingers inside her and she smiles seductively. Moving her hips harder and grabbing my hand that’s on her breast.

“Please fuck me,” she begs, peeling off her sweater revealing her chest to me, “make me scream.”

I move my hand to her waist and flip her over on the bed, pulling her leggings down just enough for me to push my fingers in her from behind, “I said we don’t have time,” I snarl as I push my body against hers and pin her arms behind her back. I thrust my fingers inside her. 

I slowly pump my hand into her. Hand-fucking her beautiful tight cunt. I pull my fingers out and put them in my mouth, tasting her pure rich juices. I slowly slide them back into her.

Her moans are sweet and full of pleasure as I pick up my pace. I feel her legs squirming so I pin them down with mine, “come on baby I know you’re almost there,” I pump faster, “Cum. Cum all over my hand.”

She pushes her face into the blanket and screams as I feel the warmth of her cum swallow my fingers. 

I smile and lean down and kiss her neck as I pump out her orgasm with my hand. 

She pants and smiles at me, “bet you think you’re clever, huh?” 

“Get ready. I’ll fuck you tonight.”

*

*

We get ready for dinner quickly after that.

I come out of the bathroom fumbling with my tie when I look up and see her. Layla’s in a fitted red dress that hugs her both elegantly and temptingly. Her long blonde hair is draped over one shoulder. 

I’ve seen this woman naked. In every position I can think of, but nothing compared to this. 

She sees me staring with my mouth open and smiles sweetly, “is it too much?”

I shake my head walking to her, placing my hands on her hips, “you are perfect,” I say, leaning in to kiss her. 

She glances down at my hand, “no ring?”

“Not tonight,” I stare into her big blue eyes. Why does this creature care about me so much?

We make our way to the banquet hall for dinner and I lock my hand in hers. She glances at me and smiles.

HeavenlyTS_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyTS_TS

It’s clear that there’s an age difference between us. I’m not kidding myself but there’s something about her I can’t explain. I notice looks from people of both sexes but mostly men as we make our way to the table. 

I introduce myself and state my position, when it comes to introducing Layla I pause, unsure how to handle it. Girlfriend? Assistant? Lover? Girl that fucks me in front of my wife? The list goes on.

“Evening, I’m Layla Finch,” she shakes hands with the four men at our table, “I’m Scott’s -“

“Girlfriend,” I interject unsure what came over me. 

She smiles and we sit and as the night goes on we get to know everyone. As the night goes on I notice the waiter keeps bringing her drinks without her having to ask. I notice women glaring at her and men subtly checking her out as she leaves for the bathroom.

“So, Scott,” Adam Walker says as Layla walks away, “what came first. Love, marriage or the sugar baby?” 

The table of men erupts with laughter and I smile. I figured it was only a matter of time before the jokes started. 

“She’s something isn’t she,” I stare off after her.

“Bet she’s a good fuck, huh, old man?” another man says rudely sipping his jack and coke.

I feel defensive about her. My face gets warm but I smile it off saying, “she’s something.”

The crude comments quickly turn off as she walks back to the table. The waiter brings her another glass of wine, staring at her as he sets it down.

She pays no attention but everyone else at the table does, “you’re too young for this one kid. Move on,” one guy shouts loud enough that the table next to us hears.

“You probably don’t make enough either!”

They laugh and Layla smiles professionally at them and looks at the waiter, “I’m fine on drinks for tonight but thank you.”

I can tell the money comment has her blood boiling. She has a short fuse sometimes but she relaxes and smiles at me.

I reach over and to hold her hand.

*

*

We go back to our room and I turn on the fire, letting the warmth fill the room.

“You know it’s not about money, right?” I hear her ask me hesitantly. Like she’s afraid of my answer.

I turn and look at her, her blue eyes wide and almost hurt, “Lay,” I walk over to her and cup her face in my hand, “I have never thought that.”

She hugs me tight, resting her head on my chest as we begin to sway slowly. 

“Why are you with me?” I ask blatantly, putting my lips to her head.

She pauses... in that moment I start to panic. What if all of this was just something to pass the time? She needs to get her kinks filled before she settling down with someone serious? 

She leans up and kisses me softly, a different kiss than we’ve ever shared before. The need for her that I feel growing almost hurts it’s so strong. I unzip her dress and let it fall to the ground. I hold her waist in one hand and move her hair off her neck with the other. I feel her heart beating through her chest and in that moment I know why she’s with me. I know why I am with her.

“Say it,” I whisper between kisses on her soft neck almost begging her.

She pulls away and kisses me again as I back her up and push her on the bed. We fumble off our remaining clothes and I climb on top of her. 

“I love you,” she says shakily as I look down on her.

A smile breaks out across my face as I lean down to kiss her again, “I love you too,” and I do. I push myself into her and we both let out a sigh of relief. I begin to hump her tight little pussy with slow but eager thrusts.

 

Layla:

“Fuck,” I moan as Scott begins thrusting faster into me. I bring my legs up to the side of his hips as he leans down and kisses me. I bite his lip, like I know he loves and like clockwork, he rolls me on top of him. 

I smile and toss my hair out of the way. Grinding my hips on his big cock I feel the heat rush through my body, “you like that baby?”

He grabs my breasts and pushes me back and forth. I let out an excited moan. His hand finds its way to my lips. I slow my rhythm and suck on his thumb before he brings it down, squeezing my neck softly then my breasts and soon his thumb is resting on my clit as I ride him. 

“Don’t stop, baby,” he pleads, “fuck me, please.”

A moan escapes my lips and my hands sit on his chest, “baby, baby I’m coming,” I scream as I feel the heat of my orgasm fill my body.

“Ah yes,” he shouts as he sits up and wraps his arms around my body. Pushing himself deeper into me as I feel his hot cum shoot inside of me. 

I ride out both our orgasms and we soon fall limp on the bed with each other. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his breathing. 

“Did you mean it,” he asks without looking at me.

I suddenly become nervous, what if he didn’t mean it? 

I nod and feel him squeeze me. He brushes my hair out of my face as he kisses me softly. 

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments