Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You’re Mine (The Beginning)

"Scott explains the beginning of his affair with Layla..."

14
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was the Christmas party at the office. I had just gotten off the phone with my wife who had told me she was taking the kids to her parents for Christmas early and they’d be back around New Year's.

Things had been rocky since she ended her affair with her coworker (The principal at the school she taught at). When she was having an affair, she was happier. Nicer. I didn’t do that for her anymore.

When the relationship started, she encouraged me to find someone. We agreed to stay married for the kids even though I thought it was toxic. I never thought of myself as a bad husband, even though she sometimes made me feel that way.

A knock on my office door woke me from my haze. 

It was Layla, my assistant. She wore a black skirt, a green blouse and, as always, heels. She had long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and perfect lips... 

Not that I noticed. She was almost half my age but fuck, she was beautiful.

I smiled at her. Not knowing why, she just always brought it out of me, “Miss. Layla,” I said cheekily, “why aren’t you at the party?”

She sat in the chair across from me, “I noticed you were gone and thought I’d make sure you were okay,” she crossed her legs so her skirt came up, “how’s Kristin?”

I'd told her about my wife in a moment of venting but I trusted her enough not to tell anyone. I looked at her, almost longingly, but caught myself. We made small talk and I poured us drinks from my office stash (don’t judge me, my job gets depressing).

She giggled and blushed I noticed it more and more. God, I wonder what she moans like... I thought to myself and bit my lip. 

She noticed and smirked. I wondered what it’d be like to fuck her. I wondered if she would be loud... if she bites... I wondered if she’s one of those pretty faces that lays on her back all night. I’ve fantasized about her multiple times. 

“... Scott,” I snapped back at the sound of her voice, “do you need something?”

I laughed softly, “I’m just in my own thoughts Layla. Nothing you can do.”

She sat back in her chair, “are you sure...?” she unbuttoned her blouse at the top just a little, “are you absolutely sure?”

This couldn’t be happening... she’s.... half my age but she was coming on to me. I glanced at her glass and mine and without thinking, I said, “are you drunk, Layla?”

I saw the embarrassment come over her as she sat up. Her cheeks flushed. “I’m sorry. I misread this.” She stood quickly and went to the door but I managed to get there before her, blocking her path.

“Lay please,” I mumbled quietly looking down at her as I slowly shut the door behind me, “don’t go.”

She looked up at me and stepped closer, sliding her hand up my tie, “no one should be alone for Christmas, Scott.”

I gently put my hand to her face, tracing her soft lips with my thumb, “you know what you’re getting into with this...” I had to ask, knowing I couldn’t just have her once or twice.

I felt her hands shake as she pulled my tie to her body and gently pressed her lips to mine. It was like all the hesitation left our bodies in that moment. I held her face to me and used my other hand to pull her to me tightly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bit my lip before using her tongue to tease mine.

I pushed her back into the wall, moving my mouth from hers to her neck, kissing and biting her softly. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off revealing her beautiful chest.

She came close and undid my belt and pants, “tell me what you want?” she purred at me, one hand sliding down my abdomen. 

“You,” I said voice shaking, "I’ve never wanted someone so bad in my entire life. All of you.”

She smirked, and pushed her soft hand onto my already semi-hard shaft. “Sit,” she hissed.

I went and quickly sat in my chair, pants sagging past my ass. I watched her pull her hair back into a hair tie and smirk at me. She put her hands on both sides of my chair and leaned in so her face was inches from mine. 

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

“I’m going to make you mine,” she brushed her lips over mine, then kissed me passionately, like she had fantasized about this moment as much as I had. She pulled my pants down. My cock was rock hard and she smiled breaking our kiss only for a brief moment. 

I reached up into her skirt and brushed my fingers against her lace panties but she quickly pushed my hand away.

Before I could object, she was on her knees in front of me and placed one hand around the base of my shaft and her lips at the top. She slowly slid her mouth over my enlarged cock and began to suck gently. As my dick got wetter from her mouth, she used her hand to stroke. 

Holy fuck.

I couldn’t breathe. She suckled and moaned not breaking her seal on my dick. I couldn’t help it, I had to fuck her back. 

I grabbed her pulling her up and bending her over my desk in one movement. I grabbed her waist yanking up her skirt and ripping her panties down, I pushed two fingers inside of her. She'd got so wet from teasing me. From dominating me. 

“Ohhh,” she purred as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

Her ass was as perfect as it looked clothed. But I wanted to see her when I fucked her. I needed to watch her. I spun her around, and push her back against the desk. I could tell she was caught off guard as I lifted her legs onto my hips and placed the head of my cock at her hot, wet entrance. I leaned forward to kiss her again, “I’m going to make YOU mine,” I growled into her lips.

She grabbed the side of my face and pushed her fingers to my hair, breaking our intimate kiss. “Prove it,” she dared me.

I pushed my cock into her with no warning. She gasped, but pushed herself forward, wrapping her legs tightly around me. I pumped into her, She was so tight, unbelievably tight. My cock felt like it was ripping into her but her moans begged me not to stop. 

“Ah fuck,” she whimpered, her breath heavy.

“You like that? Huh, baby? You like me fucking you?”

She bit her lip and nodded. I looked at her beautiful face, so full of lust. I was going to make her cum all over my dick. 

I picked her up and slammed her into the door. The Christmas party was downstairs so there was no one to hear. I kissed her again as she bounced herself on my hips.

“Fuck me,” she moaned, “oh Scott fuck me.”

I slowed my pace, pushing her hard into the wall so I controlled the movements. I held her by the ass and thrust myself into her. 

“Jesus I’m going to cum,” I panted.

She kissed me, biting my lips and pushing her tongue into mine. She paused, “not without me.”

I gently sat in one of the chairs with her in my lap. She immediately started to rock her hips into me. I held her waist. We were panting, sweating, but loving it. I could tell she was close. Her eyes closed as she rocked against me, her moans amplified. Fuck, she felt amazing. Like she was meant for me. I held her face in my hand and pushed my hips into her moaning, “cum for me, Layla.” 

She let it go, grabbing onto me, humping out her orgasm. She fucked me like a madwoman. I grabbed her tight, pulling her close, I could feel her body wanting to move with the orgasm but I held her tight and pushed myself into her. Thrusting hard till I shot my hot cum inside of her.

I gasped as she relaxed against me, her body shaking. 

We sat there for a couple of minutes, her face in my neck as I held her tight to me. I smelled the sweet scent of vanilla in her hair. She sat up and looked at me coyly as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I smiled a genuinely happy smile. Something I hadn’t done in months. I placed my hand on the side of her face, looking into her big blue eyes. 

“We should get back to the party,” she whispered. 

I nodded, holding her face still, saying, “come stay with me tonight.”

She looked surprised, like she expected to be fucked and that was it, but I couldn’t do that with her. I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else.

“How about my place?”

She was mine.

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments