Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Faithful Maid

"A faithful maid and her young master get closer."

27
2 Comments 2
22.0k Views 22.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

James felt a hand on his shoulder as he slept but ignored it.

“Young Master.” A female called out, at the same time shaking him again. “It’s time for you to get up now.”

“Just a few more minutes… please, Paulette.” He flipped onto his side, putting his back to her.

She giggled. “I’m not falling for that one again, mister. Last time, it took you almost an hour to get ready.”

Letting out a sigh, he finally sat over the edge of the bed to see the woman standing in front of him. She was forty-two-years-old and looked her age, but that didn’t make her any less attractive. Long, dark hair fell all the way to the small of her back, and her body was in great shape, though it was hard to tell with her French maid uniform. Her big tits were another matter, however, both melons busting out in front.

James couldn’t see her ass at the moment but knew it had a nice, round shape with all the stolen looks he'd given it over the years. And while all that easily put her in the 'milf' category, he was drawn to her pretty face most of all; she had soft, green eyes and a warm smile that always lit up the room.

Focusing back on the situation, he let out a fierce yawn. “You know me just too well, don’t you, Paulette?” His smile was sheepish.

“Well, I’d certainly like to think so. After all, we’ve been together for ten years now.” Her smile got bigger.

“But it’s just your job, right? I’m sure you’ve thought about smothering me with a pillow once or twice.” He chuckled.

“That’s not true at all, Young Master! Serving you have been the best times of my life.” The milf reached out to caress his cheek with her tender hand, stepping up closer. “You know I have no family, so you’re like the closest thing to it that I’ve ever had.”

He tried to keep from blushing at her closeness as his eyes involuntarily strayed down to her fat breasts. W-What are you doing? Focus on her face! “That’s not true at all.”

She made a hurt face. “What…?”

“We are family, Paulette.”

Her mouth opened before she pulled him in a hug, her chest pillows rubbing up against him. “You’re the sweetest boy who's ever lived!”

“I don’t know about sweetest, maybe top five…” He gave an awkward laugh, feeling the squishy softness of her bust until she pulled away again. Man, I could feel those puppies forever!

The older woman giggled. “Well, you’ll always be numero uno in my book.” She put a hand on the side of his face one more time. “Now, why don’t you go and get washed up while I prepare breakfast?”

He nodded. “Thanks, Paulette.” In his spacious bathroom, James went to the right where the open shower was and got lost in his thoughts as the water hit him. Today's the big meeting with Sack & Bozz to try and reel them into Dad's company. I cannot screw up. I’m glad Paulette woke me up.

A few minutes into the bath, the maid stepped into the room from behind him.

James spun around with both hands covering his front. “P-Paulette? What are you doing?”

She strolled over with the same happy smile on her face. “It’s been a little while since I’ve helped you bathe, so I figured now would be a good time.”

“I-I’m eighteen now. Don’t you think I’m a bit too old for that sort of that thing?” He took a step back as she reached him, the water from the nozzle above barely missing her.

“I understand that… You really are getting older and will be going away to college soon, won’t you?” Paulette made a sad face.

Geez, how can I say no when she puts it like that? “W-Well, maybe it'd be okay, just this one last time.”

Her eyes brightened. “Oh, thank you, Young Master!”

Once she fetched the necessary items, she was washing his back as he faced away.

This is so embarrassing. He tried to keep calm while she ran a washcloth over his bare skin, humming as she did. But this kind of thing really does make her happy, so I’ll suck it up.

“Can you please turn around for me, Young Master?” She asked, breaking his thoughts. “I need to wash your front.”

James' eyes popped open. “Y-You don’t have to do that part, Paulette.”

A light laugh left her mouth. “Of course I do, silly. Or this would hardly be a proper bath.”

Inhaling a quiet breath, he slowly faced her so she could begin washing his chest, stomach, and crotch. At the continual probing, his cock got hard and shot straight out. C-Crap, I was afraid this was gonna happen!

“O-Oh my…” The mature maid covered her mouth as her widened eyes fixated on his erection.

“I’m so sorry, Paulette!” He tried to hide it with his two hands, but it was too big, causing it to swing up and down.

After a bit more disbelieving staring, she put on a reassuring smile. “Young Master. You’re a young man, so your reaction is completely normal.”

“I-It is?” He watched her back, scared.

“Of course.” She nodded and began running the washcloth along its entire length. “There’s no need to feel ashamed or embarrassed. It’s just another part of your body.” She started cleaning his balls next, her head down as she hummed again.

James weakly nodded, the pleasurable sensation of her rubbing his crotch with the soapy towel, the only his mind was focused on. Unfortunately, it ended prematurely when she moved onto the next section of his body.

A bit later at the dining room table in the kitchen, they both sat down after she had served his breakfast.

Looking up from his bowl of fruits, a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast across the table, he noticed his maid only had some blueberries in her bowl. “Is that all you’re going to eat, Paulette?”

“Hmm?” She glanced at them. “Yes. This is all I need.”

“Man, no wonder you’re in such good shape.”

The forty-two-year-old blushed. “You flatter an old woman. I’m sure I compare nothing to the girls in the college you’re going to.”

He jumped out his chair, nearly knocking it over. “That’s not true!”

Her eyes grew. “Y-Young Master?”

Shit! James hurriedly sat down and cleared his throat. “Uh, sorry… I just think that you’re an amazing woman, no matter your age or anything else.” I can’t let her know I’m in love with her.

Her expression melted into a warm one as she lovingly watched him. “Thank you, Young Master… It feels really good to hear that.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiled back, still trying to fight his nerves.

After the meal was done, they both set out in his expensive-looking sportscar to drive to the scheduled meeting.

“Are you nervous about the meeting at all, Young Master?” Paulette turned her head to him as she drove on the busy road.

“Oh no, uh, I’m cool, I guess.” He rubbed his sweaty hands together and sucked in a short breath.

She smiled at him and put a hand on his, the other on the steering wheel. “Good. Because I know you’re going to do fantastic.”

James met her loving gaze. Dammit. She is so beautiful. Just having her around makes me feel better. “Thanks, Paulette.”

The two reached the tall building with a million windows sometime later, and he made his way to the specific room after taking an elevator to the very top floor. However, the meeting didn’t go well with him stumbling over words as the pitch to entice Sack & Bozz to join his fathers' company went blank in his mind. The fact that the strict man had been in the room to witness the whole debacle made everything even worse.

Of course, the dark-haired maid noticed his defeated attitude as soon as he threw himself in the car once fleeing from the building.

“Y-Young Master?” She twisted in the driver’s seat when he abruptly appeared. “What’s wrong?” She put a hand on his shoulder.

“Nothing… Please just drive us home.” His head was buried in his lap. I’m so dumb! How could I screw this up! Dad'll never see me as the future CEO for the company now!

She wanted to reach out and hold him in her arms to make him feel better but knew that would probably only make him feel worse. “I understand…” Paulette tried to cheer him up over the next week, but nothing would break him out of his slump. Currently, she was explaining the whole situation to one of her maid friends at an outdoor café. “I just don’t know what to do, Claudia. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Young Master so upset.”

The other woman sitting across the small table nodded; she was a slender blonde with a bob. “You should just do what I do for my master; have sex with him.”

Paulette had been in the process of drinking her cappuccino and almost choked on it.

Claudia giggled. “Is what I said that much of a shock?”

She looked at the other preoccupied tables to her left and right, paranoid. “Of course it is! You…” She swallowed, remembering the other woman's master who was good friends with James. “Isn’t Master Gerald only eighteen?”

Claudia waved a dismissive hand. “These young guys love older women like us. It’s practically a dream come true for them. Why just before I came here, we had sex – twice.”

Paulette's cheeks reddened. “But… such a thing is inappropriate, isn’t it?”

Her friend sighed. “Says who? I’ve been with Master Gerald just as long as you’ve been with Master James. It’s just another way of serving as dutiful maids. You do want to help him, don’t you?”

“Of course I do!” She chewed her bottom lip. “But doing that is…” She imagined her master’s large dick from the previous week when she had insisted on bathing him.

“Hey. I was just giving you an option. It’s not like you have to do it. Although, getting pounded by my beloved master is a win-win, especially with all the gifts he showers me with.” Claudia grinned.

Paulette laughed and shook her head. “You’re so incorrigible, Claudia… But I think I’ll find another way.”

She shrugged. “Suit yourself, but my way is a lot easier. “ A vibration came from her phone on the side of table. Checking it, she saw it was a text from her master. “My goodness, that boy is like a machine.” She chuckled. “He already wants to know when I’ll be coming back. Guess I shouldn’t keep him waiting. See you later, Paulette. And think about what I said.”

The forty-two-year-old blushed. “I… will.” Despite her declaration of cheering him up, she wasn’t able to do anything at all about his condition, James still numbly walking around like a zombie. Right now, she entered the bathroom to see he was staring at the wall while the showerhead sprinkled water down on him. “Young Master? I know you find it somewhat bothersome, but may I help you wash again?”

He made an ambiguous sound from his throat, not moving a muscle. Not knowing what else to do, she made her way over to begin cleaning him after getting a washcloth and lathering it in soap. As Paulette turned him to face her, she made a sad face at seeing his blank one. Biting her lip in contemplation, she reached began cleaning his limp penis. However, soon she let the cloth fall and rubbed it with her slippery palm.

James regained his senses at the contact, looking at his junk, and then her. “P-Paulette? What are you doing?”

A huge and relieved smile stretched across her face. “Don’t worry, Young Master. Just stay still for me, okay? I’m going to make you feel better.”

“I don’t understand? “ He sucked in a sharp breath as she gripped his meat and started stroking to make it fully erect.

The lubricant from the soap caused lewd sounds.

“Paulette…!” He gritted his teeth, feeling an orgasm close.

“Oh!” She let go. “I apologize, Young Master. I suppose my hand is too intense, isn’t it?” She giggled and got to her knees. “You’ll be able to enjoy yourself longer if I use my mouth.”

James swallowed hard and nodded. “Y-Yeah.” I don’t know what the heck is going on, but thank you!

The long-haired milf smiled and took hold of his cock again, staring at it in awe. “Your penis is very large, though. Let’s see if I can fit it in my mouth.” Opening wide, she swallowed up three-quarters of his length to make it reach near the back of her throat.

A shallow breath left his own mouth at the incredible pleasure of her warm, wet mouth and bumpy tongue that massaged his rod the whole way. And the combined sensations only increased as she continued the blowjob, sucking him off at a steady pace. His eyes were half-closed while he watched her head bob back and forth on her knees below him, not even able to think properly.

She flicked her eyes up to check if he was enjoying it and could barely contain her excited smile. “You look so cute right now, Young Master.” She popped him out of her mouth to comment before taking him in again. Sucking even faster now, she wrapped her tongue around his cockhead and focused on it.

It was enough to send James over the edge, and he came, shooting his load deep into her mouth without warning. The older woman's eyes opened in surprise as she coughed and choked on the goo slowly sliding down her throat.

“I-I’m so sorry, Paulette!” He reached out to her.

She gulped once and smiled again as she stood up. “It’s no worries at all, Young Master. I’m the one who should’ve been more careful and not so forceful in my technique.”

“R-Right…” He rubbed the back of his head. “Um… but what was that for?”

Her cheeks reddened now that the sex act was over. “Well, you’ve not been yourself lately, and I just wanted to cheer you up.” Her expression became worried. “Did I overstep my boundaries? I’m so sorry, Young Master.” Her eyes filled with water. “I just didn’t know what else to do, and a friend of mine suggested this might work, and – “

“Whoa, whoa, slow down.” He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. “I’m not upset in the least.”

“You’re… not?”

James shook his head, his own cheeks turning red. “Uh, yeah. Actually, that was one of the most amazing moments of my life. And I finally feel like myself again.” Though my failure at the meeting still bothers me.

“Oh, Young Master!” She hugged him with an ecstatic face before moving back. “I’m so happy. I’ve missed talking to you so much. I feel so silly for hesitating now! Whenever you want me to suck your penis, just say the word, okay?” She placed a hand on his cheek and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

His mouth fell open a bit. Is this really happening? Yahoo!

A week passed when Paulette met with her friend Claudia at the same outdoors café.

“Someone’s in a good mood today.” Claudia raised an eyebrow at her across the table.

Paulette giggled. “Yes. The Young Master is doing much better.”

“So, you were able to get him out of his slump without any special service.” Her friend picked up her cup of coffee, smirking. “Guess you didn’t need my help after all.”

The forty-two-year-old made an uncomfortable face and sipped her own coffee.

At the silence, Claudia's eyes opened as she set the drink down. “You’re having sex with Master James?”

Paulette winced. “Please, Claudia! Keep your voice down.” Her head darted left and right to the other people seated around at their tables.

“Sorry, sorry. But are you really? Didn’t think you had it in you, girl. You’re so old-fashioned you make disco pants look like the hottest fashion trend.” She giggled. “I thought you said you wouldn’t have sex without someone you didn’t love?”

Paulette's entire face grew red. “I do love the young master…”

Claudia raised an eyebrow. “I think we’re talking about two different types of love here.”

The dark-haired maid decided to change the subject. “And I don’t sleep with him… I… use my mouth.”

Claudia laughed. “Hell, I’m still surprised you’re even doing that.” She leaned forward in interest. “I gotta know, is your master packing? Mine’s isn’t too shabby, so I can’t complain.”

Paulette chewed her bottom lip in contemplation. “Young Master is… sometimes my mouth hurts if we do it too much.”

“Geez!” Her blonde friend laughed. “Then, he must be quite blessed. But how many times do you blow him a day?”

“B-Blow?”

Claudia rolled her eyes. “Yes, Paulette. Blow, suck, fellatio. How many times a day?”

She groaned in discomfort. “Four or five.”

“Holy shit. He makes my master look like a saint.” She chuckled and shook her head. “Well, good luck with that. I’ll pray for your continued success.” She saluted.

Paulette giggled but paused as her phone went off in her pocket. She took it out to see it was James texting. “It’s the Young Master. He wants to know if I’ll be returning soon.” She had sucked his dick earlier that morning but knew it only took him a couple of hours to recover.

Claudia giggled. “Then I better not keep you. And I’ll email you some exercises that’ll help with your jaw later. I may not be a nurse anymore, but still remember a thing or two.”

Paulette blushed more. “Thank you, Claudia. I’ll see you soon.”

James was still shocked at his own maid sucking his dick the previous week but was more than happy by the unexpected change in their relationship, asking for multiple blowjobs every single day. He felt guilty at first for taking advantage of the situation, but the older woman truly looked happy when she was servicing him, which only added to his love for her. Right now, she was helping him go over math for his college's placement test.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

“Argh, I don’t get this stuff!” He buried his face in his lap; they were sitting beside each other on the living room side. “Math was already complicated enough without them adding letters!”

She laughed wryly, setting down the flashcards in her lap. “Oh, Young Master, you can do it, I believe in you.”

“No, I’m doomed. I seriously can’t remember this stuff.”

She watched him for a bit with a bit of a sad smile before her eyes opened in realization. “I’ll take off my clothes.”

His head snapped up to her. “W-What?”

The forty-two-year-old woman let out an amused laugh. “But only a piece with each question you get right. Maybe some motivation will do you good. That is if you want to see an old lady's breasts.”

“Are you kidding?! Heck yeah, I wanna see them.” His smile turned huge.

She giggled, her eyes opening in surprise. “Oh… okay, then I guess we should start.” She got up to walk in front of the coffee table that separated them and looked down at the stack of the flashcards. “What does 'x' equal on question eight?”

I need to see those magnificent tits of hers! James peered down at the textbook that was on the coffee table, thinking hard. You gotta carry the six, then multiply that… “Fourteen!”

Her eyes opened up bigger; then she smiled happily. “You did it, Young Master!”

“I did?!” He jumped to his feet. “Woohoo! Now drop that top, Paulette!”

His longtime maid blushed. “Y-Yes…” She undid the string at the front of her French maid uniform to allow her melons to flop out, though a flowery bra still covered them.

“Wow.” Even still covered up they’re amazing.

“Please, don’t stare so much, Young Master.” Her timid eyes found the floor.

He chuckled. “Sorry. Let’s move to the next question.” Even though I’d love to stare at them all day long.

She looked at the cards again to ask the next question, and once again James was able to give the correct answer. “You’re suddenly doing so well.” She giggled. “Here is your reward, Young Master.”

James held his breath as she undid her bra to show their full glory, both jugs weighty and large with wide, brown areolas and thick nipples. “They’re so beautiful.” His eyes were fixed on them like he was hypnotized.

Her expression became happy and warm, studying his focused face. “Would you like to touch them?”

His trance was broken at the unexpected question. “R-Really?”

Paulette nodded and made her way to where he was; he stood up as she reached. “Just be gentle, okay? My chest is sensitive.”

“O-Of course.” He grabbed onto both tits with nervous, shaky hands to feel their soft, firm roundness.

“Oh…” She let out a hot sigh as he began kneading and digging his fingers into them.

Then, he rotated them in circles, soon making her nipples hard and poke out. “Your nipples are hard.” James opened his mouth without thinking and latched onto one to suck.

“Oh…!” She put her hands on his shoulders, her breathing coming in twice as fast. “Young Master, not so hard.”

But he wasn’t able to hear her, lost in the task of flicking his tongue against the hardened nub in his mouth and sucking like a pacifier before doing the same to the other. Only the sounds of his sloppy slurping could be heard in the quiet room for the next few minutes.

“Oh, oh, oh!” The older woman tensed all of a sudden as she wrapped her arms around his head to bury it in her chest.

“I can’t breathe, Paulette.” His muffled voice came out.

“Oh!” She let go right away. “I’m so sorry, Young Master! It just felt so good and…”

He laughed. “No harm, no foul.” His eyes strayed to her crotch hidden by her uniform's skirt. “Did you…?” Cum.

Her cheeks virtually turned the same shade as a tomato. “Yes. I told you my chest was sensitive.”

“Guess I kinda got carried away.” James closed an eye, giving a lopsided smile. “Um, Paulette? Can I maybe see?”

“See?” She tilted her head to the side.

“Your underwear?”

“Oh,” she released a weak groan. “Yes, Young Master.” She lifted up the front of her maid outfit to reveal her soaked panties, the wetness in the thin cloth creating a camel toe.

Wow! I didn’t think her pussy would be so fat. He got to his knees to better examine the thick labia and mess all over.

Paulette sucked in her bottom lip as she watched him openly study her twat. Reaching out with, he ran two fingers along the slit to make her gasp.

“Y-Young Master?”

“It’s so pretty. Do you shave it?” He noticed the stubble at the top.

“Yes. Do you not like it? I could always grow it out if you prefer it that way.”

“I’ll love it no matter how it looks.” He pushed the two digits into the wet underwear, causing squishing noises.

Her mouth fell open as proceeded to pull her panties down and spread her vagina lips open to see the pink meat inside and the small hole at the bottom.

I bet it tastes incredible too. James extended his tongue to give the inside of her pussy a slow slick, tasting her sweet juices.

“Oh…!” She placed both hands on the top of his head and tossed her head back with shut eyes as a rush of pleasure washed through her.

Wow. She said her chest was sensitive, but it looks like everywhere is. Encouraged by the strong reaction, he licked her front like an ice cream cone, then focused on her clit as it turned to stone.

Her grip on his head increased at the action and her moans got louder. Grabbing both her smooth thighs to better eat her out, he put his whole mouth on her moist cunt a gently sucked, at the same time poking and prodding at the small nub at the top.

“Oh no…” The forty-two-year-old's breathing got even quicker, and her eyes popped open to look down at him. “Y-Young Master, you have to move! I can’t control it!” A tremor passed through her entire body.

He stayed in place, still sucking on her vagina until a glob of liquid shot out, forcing him to back up and cough.

“Young Master!” She was down by his side within seconds with a hand on his shoulder. “Are you okay?!”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” He shook his head, laughing. “This just makes us even now.” The first time she went down on me, I pretty much did the same thing to her.

She gave a defeated laugh. “I suppose it’s okay as long as you’re fine.”

James' eyes went to the lowered panties that had fallen to her ankles. “Did it feel good for you?”

Her own eyes glanced at the wet underwear. “It felt incredible. But you don’t need to be concerned with making me feel good. That’s my job.”

“Technically, but I really like making you feel good, too. So, It’s okay if we do it again, right?” His expression was scared and hopeful. Please, say yes, please, say yes, please, say yes.

A sigh left her mouth, and she smiled. “How am I supposed to say know when you look at me like that?” She giggled. “You’re really not playing fair.”

He grinned. “Gotta use my boyish good looks for something.”

Another week passed with the new element to their relationship. On top of giving him blowjobs, he would eat Paulette's pussy on a daily basis. He expected a bit of a change in how they interacted, but everything was pretty much the same. At the moment, James had received a call from his father informing him of one last chance to bring in the Sack & Bozz company as their clients.

The dark-haired maid heard the commotion from the kitchen and entered the bedroom to see him excitedly jumping up and down. “Young Master, did something happen?”

“Paulette!” He spun and rushed up to push his lips against her soft ones, kissing deeply.

She stiffened at the sudden contact but didn’t fight him off.

“I-I’m sorry! I don’t know why I did that!” He hurriedly stepped back from her. We’ve been screwing around, but I never actually kissed her -- well, until now.

She touched her lips, then smiled. “It’s quite fine, Young Master. But what has you in such a boisterous mood? I thought you had somehow summoned a lion in your room.”

James laughed, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. “Sorry ‘bout that. I just couldn’t hold my excitement when Dad told me I had another shot at reeling in Sack & Bozz.”

Her eyes doubled, and she clapped. “That’s wonderful news!”

“Yup.” He grinned. “The meeting is gonna be all the way in Japan though since their company already returned home. So, make sure to pack accordingly. We leave in a few days.”

“Oh! There is so much to prepare and so little time!” She twirled around and made her way to the door. “I must get ready, excuse me, Young Master!”

He chuckled, wanting to tell her that they had plenty of time but knew the maid always liked to have everything laid out and ready ahead of time. “I think this is going to be a fun trip.”

The flight to Japan was short, and James was forced to go to the meeting not long after checking into the hotel where he left Paulette in their shared room. He returned a few hours later when it was nighttime, strolling into the room with his head cast to the carpeted floor and plopped down on the edge of one of the two beds.

“Young Master…” She got up from the table on the far side of the room, setting down her needle and thread to walk over. “I’m sure you did the best you could.”

He looked at her. “You always believe in me, don’t you? That’s probably what gave me the confidence to succeed today.”

Her eyes lowered in confusion, then widened as a smile grew on her. “Young Master! You managed to get Sack & Bozz as clients?! I knew you could do it!” She trapped him in a fierce hug and pulled back after. “But you had me so worried for a moment!”

He laughed out loud and stood up. “Sorry, but I couldn’t resist.”

The milf mock pouted. “Ever since you were a boy you’ve loved teasing me.”

“I know. But now it’s just in different ways.” His eyes pointedly went to her crotch.

“Y-Young Master, you’re so bad!” She instinctively covered her front and then giggled. “So, are you going out to celebrate?”

“Of course! Today was a big day.”

She nodded. “I hope you have a great time and I’ll be waiting until you return.”

“What are you talking about?” James put a hand on her shoulder and grinned. “You’re coming with me.”

Her eyelids went up. “But what about your father and the others? Surely they wanted to commemorate the signing.”

He shrugged. “Yeah. But I pretended to be sick. I’d much rather spend the night with you.”

“Young Master…” She smiled lovingly at him. “Thank you.”

He waited until Paulette got ready and almost fell when she stepped out of the hotel bathroom with a black dress that hugged her busty figure, her fat tits and round ass both sticking out.

“Should I change, Young Master?” She made a hesitant expression upon seeing his.

He shook his head in a hurry. “Are you joking? You look absolutely incredible.”

She blushed. “You really know how to inflate a woman’s ego.”

“I’m only telling the truth.” He smiled and walked over to hold his arm out. “Now, shall we go, my lady?”

She giggled and hooked hers into his. “We shall.”

The two had dinner at a fancy restaurant and checked the bright-lit Japanese city with a million flashing lights until making their way onto a hill that overlooked some of the buildings out below.

“That guide wasn’t lying about the crazy view up here, geez.” James glanced at her beside him.

“I agree. We don’t have anything like this back home.”

With no warning, fireworks lit up the sky in the distance, crackling and popping in an assortment of bright colors to illuminate the starry sky.

“Wow! They’re so beautiful.” The forty-two-year-old stared in awe.

He was staring too, but not at the fireworks, instead turned to watch her pretty face. Damn, she looks so amazing in that dress. “I think you’re even more beautiful.” It may sound cliche, but that’s honestly how I feel.

She also faced him with a nervous smile. “Thank you, Young Master. You keep telling a woman such things and she’ll fall for you.” She giggled. “You better be careful.”

“I wouldn’t mind that at all.” James quickly said with a hesitant expression. “Then I know I wouldn’t be the only one in love.”

“W-What?” Her eyes flew open. “Young Master, did you just imply that you were in love? ”

He moved forward to plant a firm kiss on her, his body reacting on its own. Her own body tensed up at the contact, but soon she was kissing him back, their lips smacking together, the fireworks still popping in the background drowning out the sounds. Soon, the makeout got more aggressive as their tongues ventured out to wrap and wriggle against each other, making sticky spit to drip out both their mouths.

“Oh… Young Master.” Paulette gazed at him with lowered eyelids like she was waking up from a long nap.

“I love you, Paulette. And I want to make you my woman -- right now.” His face was stone.

“R-Right now? But what if someone comes?” She glanced behind and around at the trees off to the side. “We can do it in the hotel room.”

“I can’t wait that long.” He grabbed her hand. “They won’t see us behind those trees, right?”

Her unsure eyes lingered on him for some more seconds before she giggled. “You’ve always been so stubborn. Very well, Young Master.” She blushed.

Grinning happily, James dragged her behind the darker area where a group of trees were and pushed her against a thicker one to begin kissing up and down her neck while grabbing one of her big boobs.

“You’re so rough.” She breathed, putting both arms around his back to hug him close.

“It’s your fault for being so damn sexy.” He moved the straps of her dress and then bra to reveal her weighty tits and suck them.

“Oh, yes.” The older woman's breathing sped up as she squirmed. “That feels so good, Young Master.”

He took hold of both her breasts to place the hardened nipples side by side and roughly suck on them simultaneously.

“Oh…!” Her fingernails dug into his back as a rush of heat whooshed through her.

“You came.” He smiled, moving back a little. “Your breasts are always so sensitive.”

“They are, but it’s because you make me feel so good.” She smiled happily and put her palm over the bulge at his front to start rubbing. “Now, it’s my turn. Will you please remove your pants so I can suck your penis?”

James nodded right away and yanked them down to spring his raging erection free.

“Oh, my…” Her eyes grew at the violent veins pulsing all over it. “You seem bigger today.”

“It’s because I love you.” His eyes locked onto hers.

Paulette made a shy face and got on her knees, staring up at him. “And I love you, Master.”

Master? That’s the first time she’s ever called me that. She’s acknowledging me as a man. He smiled triumphantly and put a hand on her head. “Suck my cock until it’s dry, okay?”

Her cheeks got redder. “Of course, Master.” She focused on his steel pole to open her mouth wide and engulf the entire thing in one motion.

James groaned and shut his eyes at feeling himself reach the very back of her throat and poke her tonsils with his tip. At first, her blowjobs were great but now, they were just magical.

Staying in position, she gripped the base of his dick and shook her head back and forth to deepthroat him, the nasty, lewd of the act loud. Strings of spit stretched from her mouth still connected to his member as she finally pulled back. “How was that?”

“Freaking amazing. Can you suck on my balls next?” I love it when she does that.

“I was actually going to anyway.” His longtime maid giggled and turned her head sideways while making his dick stand straight up to gain better acesss and slurp on his nutsack.

Even though she was doing it gingerly, huge waves of pleasure surged through him as she began to roll his stones in her mouth and flick them with her tongue. Shit. I’m gonna cum. “Paulette! I wanna make love to you.” He put a hand on the side of her face to stop the blowjob.

“Okay.” She got up with his help and stood back against the tree again. “Please be gentle, my master. It’s been quite some time since I’ve done this.”

James kissed her once. “I promise I’ll stop if it hurts too much.”

She smiled lovingly and put a hand on his chest. 'What have I done to deserve such a fine man?' She lifted her dress and moved her panties to the side while still holding eye contact. “Please, fill me up, Master. And you can be as rough as you want. I’ll endure it for you.”

More blood rushed to his swollen dick at her words, causing him to hurry up and lift one of her legs and plunge it into her narrow hole. “Shit!” He couldn’t believe how good her sweet walls felt, squeezing tightly on him as he moved.

“Oh my god!” The forty-two-year-old hugged him closer, sucking in a sharp breath like a bucket of cold water had been dumped on her.

He wanted to pound her moist snatch like she said he could, but didn’t want to hurt her, so he fucked her at a steady pace. His thick package was buried into her over and over, each time spreading her compact meat tunnel open.

“Oh, Master, you’re so big!” She moaned and flicked her tongue into his ear while he pumped.

After some minutes, he lifted her other leg to raise her off the ground and fully pin her against the tree. The new position allowed him to travel all the way to her womb, his nuts slapping against the bottom of her asscheeks every thrust. “I’m gonna cum, Paulette!”

“M-Master…” She tried to get out through rough breathing. “I’m not on any birth control.”

James heard the words but her pussy just felt too amazing to pull out of, and a second later, he mashed his cock into her and spilled every drop of semen that spurted out.

“You did it inside.” She looked down at the white goo dropping from her hole as he set her back down.

“I’m sorry, you just felt so good that I couldn’t stop.” He gave an apologetic smile.

Paulette looked up at him and laughed a little. “Well, if I do get pregnant then I know you would be the best father in the world, wouldn’t you?”

His eyes opened and he immediately nodded. “Of course I would!”

She giggled. “I love you, Master.”

The two begin their relationship after that, having sex nearly every day as James switched to attend a nearby college.

Published 
Written by SuperWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments