Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy comes True Chapter One

"Older women are attracted to young business man"

9
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
9.7k words 9.7k words
Jack had known May all of his life. May had been a neighbour of Jack’s mother and the two of them had kept in contact until Jack’s mother had died two years ago. Jack was twenty-three now. His mother had inherited her sister's hotel when she had died four years ago. The hotel was the concept of Jack’s grandfather who had developed it into a first class hotel.

Jack had, in the last two years, had set up a small wine importing company, principally to supply the hotel, but it had started to grow and they now had six employees. They now were supplying over sixty hotels and restaurants. May was a customer, she loved the Champagne and Chablis that Jack imported.

May was a doctor but only occasionally when she did some locum work. May and her sister, Sue, had inherited a vast property portfolio when their father died two years ago. May had two daughters, Mags and Kay. Mags was married with two daughters, Kay was a lawyer and lived in Edinburgh. Kay looked after May's property portfolio. Kay had added three new properties to the portfolio as the company had substantial reserves.

May’s husband, Alex, was an accountant. In the last months, he had been in the hospital for two operations on his cancer. May rarely spoke about Alex. May lived her life and Alex lived his. They had a converted farmhouse where Alex spent a lot of time. Alex was a very heavy smoker and drinker, he loved his whisky and cigarettes.

Jack and May usually saw each other twice a year. Jack always took May out for her lunch on her birthday or the nearest day that suited their diaries. They also phoned each other two or three times a week. They could talk for hours. Jack had inherited his aunt’s penthouse apartment. May always called around ten thirty in the evening.

Last night May had called at ten fifteen, “Hi Jack, I hope I am not disturbing you. I have had a terrible day at the hospital today. I have been there four times today. The Professor who is treating Alex, I was at University with him, told me that Alex will be lucky if he lasts another two days. I have told the girls and both understand but are still upset. We will now visit him on a rotating basis. I need some wine. When are you next in Glasgow?”

Jack replied, “May, I am so sorry to hear this. I can come tomorrow morning. Would you like me to visit Alex with you then I would love to invite you for lunch?”

May answered, “Jack, I need four cases of Champagne and four cases of Chablis. If you can bring it tomorrow afternoon, say around four, then we can visit Alex. I would love to accept your invitation for dinner. Is it possible after we have visited Alex, I can come back home and change as I have a lovely new outfit I would like to wear?”

Jack replied, “No problem, we have only ever had lunch together. This will be our first dinner together, I am quite excited about that. Where would you like to eat?”

May answered, “I am excited too Jack, it's years since my last dinner date, all I have had is our lunches. I would love to go to the Village Inn restaurant, as I have always thought that I would love to share a Chateaubriand with you. I have always felt it is too much to have at lunchtime. If you want I can make up the spare bedroom for you, then you don't need to worry about having a drink?”

Jack replied, “That would be wonderful May, I love your breakfast, nobody does bacon, sausages and eggs like you do it. I would come just to have one of your breakfasts.”

May answered, “Thanks, Jack, you know that I would cook you breakfast any time you wanted. Jack, please don't be surprised when you see Alex tomorrow. He is a very sick man. I don't think he will recognise you. As well as cancer he also has dementia. He doesn't recognise me or the girls. I will feel better if I know you have seen him but he is not like the Alex you know. Jack, I only stayed with Alex because of the girls. He was a good and caring father but completely useless as a husband.”

Jack always suspected that things were not good between May and Alex, but this was the first time that May had mentioned it. May was a very attractive and intelligent woman. Years ago Jack had been staying at May’s when his parents had been on holiday. Jack had been thinking about May as he thought of May as he masturbated. The bedroom door opened to the right and Jack’s bed was on the right. Jack had left the door open. Anyone standing in the doorway could easily have watched Jack masturbate. After Jack had cum, he cleaned himself with tissues, switched off the light, turned, closed his eyes. A minute later the bedroom door closed.

After that night, although nothing was said, May started to take a lot more interest in Jack. They now cuddled when they met. This had happened over five years ago. Jack started dating girls. May always took an interest. She would phone Jack to see how he had got on a date. Anyone Jack showed an interest in May would invite them round for coffee.

Jack always had the feeling that May found him attractive. May always spent a lot on Jack’s Christmas and birthday presents. She bought Jack a digital camera for Christmas one year. She had posed in positions that enhanced her very large breasts. Jack had often masturbated to the pictures he had taken.

Jack said, “I’m so sorry to hear about Alex, I had noticed that things were not right on a couple of occasions. May, why did you stay with him? You are a very attractive woman.”

May replied, “Jack, you are now twenty-three, you were one the last time I had sex with Alex. I only stayed with him because of the girls. We have two wonderful girls, this is all that matters.”

Jack answered, “May, that is a long time. How did you get relief? Sex is good for you. It is so healthy to orgasm. That is not a good way to live your life.”

May replied, “Don’t ask Jack, maybe one day I will tell you but please not tonight, especially on the phone. I had better go now as I have a hair appointment at eight thirty tomorrow morning. I will make sure that I look good for you at four.”

Jack came off the phone thinking that May had never spoken so openly to him. He then opened his laptop and opened the file with May’s pictures. He always got aroused when he looked at them. Jack loved the pictures of May when she wore her pearls. They were a very long string of pearls which May wore in three strands. They looked wonderful as they sat between her breasts.

Jack arrived at May’s villa at four. May answered the door and gave Jack a hug. Jack could feel the weight of May’s breasts against his chest. May said, “Jack, I am so happy to see you. I don't think Alex will last long. Mags is with him this now and will stay with him until we arrive. Let me help you with those wine cases.”

They soon had all the wine put away. May put three bottles into the fridge. May asked Jack if he would like a coffee. She then made them both a milk coffee. They were sitting in the kitchen when May’s house phone rang. May went to answer it. Five minutes later May returned, she stood in the doorway and said, “Jack, let's have some Champagne, that was Mags, Alex died ten minutes ago. The sense of relief I feel is unbelievable. We don't need to go to the hospital as Mags will arrange everything. It is a two-minute walk to the restaurant. We can have our Champagne in the lounge. I have disconnected the house phone and I won't answer my smartphone. I am sure there will be a lot of calls. I just want peace and quiet until he is cremated.”

Jack got the Champagne and two glasses. He followed May into the lounge. May gestured for Jack to sit on the sofa with her. This was the first time this had happened. Jack said, “May, the hotel is full this week, would you like to come and stay with me in the apartment until the funeral. You can switch your phone off. If Mags or Kay need to contact you then you can give them my mobile number.”

May replied, “Jack, I would really appreciate that, I just don't want to talk to anyone. I am so relieved Alex is gone. I have a feeling of freedom that I haven't felt for years. It will be bad enough at the funeral service when that is over I will be fine. I will make a wonderful breakfast for you every morning. Would you like that darling?”

Jack took May's hand and gently squeezed it. May bent over and kissed Jack on the lips, her tongue deep in Jack’s mouth. May and Jack were both exploring each other's bodies with their hands. May was a very passionate kisser, she had a very strong tongue. After five minutes of kissing and touching May asked, “Jack darling, do you have a problem with our age difference? I must be honest with you, for years I go to sleep thinking of you, and when I wake up I am thinking of you.”

Jack replied, “May darling, I have no problem with the age difference. I actually prefer being with an older woman. I think of you often too. Every day I look at your pictures. That camera you bought me is one of my most treasured possessions. When I look at your pictures which arouse me then there are consequences.”

May put her hand on Jack’s hard cock, squeezing it gently, then said, “Jack darling, I am bisexual, I haven't had a cock for twenty-two years, but I have had a lot of pussy. I will tell you all about it tonight but at the moment I think I need to attend to this wonderful cock. Jack, please be gentle with me the first time. After that, you can do anything you want.”

May then stripped completely. She had been wearing an open crotch bodysuit. She had a wonderful body, enormous breasts, which were very firm with big hard nipples. Her pussy was shaved and slightly swollen. They kissed passionately then May led Jack to her bedroom.

Jack laid May on the bed then went down on her. May had a big clit which started to suck gently, soon he was finger fucking her with two fingers as he sucked her clit. May said, “Jack, you are the first man in my life to ever give me oral, I love it. I am going to give you a lot of pleasure later.”

Jack kept sucking and May had two orgasms. May’s pussy was now very wet, Jack was impressed with the way May was gripping the three fingers he had inside her. May then went on top of Jack. She was soon taking the full length of Jack’s cock. May said, “Jack, this is the biggest cock I have ever had. I love the feeling that I have when I have all of you inside me.”

May rode Jack hard for fifteen minutes. When she came Jack turned her round and went into her doggy style. He was rubbing her hard clit as he rode her. Jack was thinking how good May was in bed. After twenty minutes Jack exploded inside her. They then kissed and cuddled. May was very happy and totally relaxed. May asked, “Jack, what would you like me to wear tonight, is there anything you have seen me wear?”

Jack replied, “May, I love everything you wear. I really enjoy it when you wear clothes that show your wonderful figure.”

May smiled then said, “Jack darling, for years when I have been buying clothes, especially lingerie, I have thought would Jack like this. I have been getting riskier in my choice of clothes because of you. Last night, I told you about an outfit I had bought, it is of the highest quality but could be described as a little slutty. Jack, would you like me to be your slut? Incidentally, that's the best fuck I have ever had in my life.”

Jack kissed her then said, “May darling, I think my days of wanking to pictures of you are over. I would love you to be my slut. I am sure that we can have exciting times. You can tell me about your girlfriends later but if you have sex with another man, you will lose me. I need to have a child so I must look for a suitable mother for my child. I would not have a problem with you sharing her with me.”

May replied, “Jack darling, I have no problem with that. Let's shower then you get dressed and sit in the lounge while I dress. I want to surprise you.”

They kissed then showered together. Jack got dressed. He then filled May's glass and knocked her bedroom door. He opened the door a little and put his hand with the glass through the narrow gap. May took the glass then took Jack’s hand and put three of his fingers into her mouth where she licked and kissed them. Then she placed Jack’s hand on her vagina. Jack slid three fingers inside her wet pussy. May said, “Jack, I love you.”

Jack went back to the sofa. He emptied the bottle into his glass then went to the fridge for another one. Jack was thinking of how he would tell May about Molly Graham and her daughter Claire. When Jack had taken over the running of the hotel Molly was the head receptionist. The first thing Jack did was to upgrade the hotel's computer system. Molly had worked very closely with Jack. Within a month they were having sex two or three times a week. Molly had taught Jack how to give a woman pleasure in bed. Molly was a widow and had struggled to pay for Claire’s education. Jack had helped her a lot.

Two and a half years ago Claire had graduated with her second degree. She now had a degree in Accountancy and Law. Jack had invited them both out for dinner. They had a wonderful night then all three ended up in Jack’s bed. Molly and Claire had been sleeping together since Claire was twenty. Claire was now twenty-eight. They were both beautiful women and really worked hard in bed. Every weekend they would stay at Jack’s apartment.

May then came into the lounge. She looked stunning. You could see a lot of her cleavage. The dress really showed her figure. The dress was cream coloured which really suited May. May always wore her glasses and pearls. The three strands hung beautifully between her breasts. Jack said, “May, you don't look slutty at all. You look very sexy and I love that.”

May replied, “Jack, thank you, I have this same dress in black. I would like to wear it at the funeral. I have a black hat with a veil which I will wear with it. I would like you to sit and stand with me during the complete service and reception afterwards. I want to make a statement to everyone who is there that I am your property. Is that okay with you?”

Jack replied, “May, I would be honoured to do this for you. When will the funeral be as I have to go to France very soon for my wine company?”

May answered, “Jack, I don't know exactly. I will phone Mags before we go out. She will make all the arrangements. I need to tell her to contact me only on your phone. Mags must tell Kay this too. Perhaps we should let my sister Sue do this as well. Is it possible I could come with you on your trip? I would love to spend time with you."

Jack replied, “I would love to take you with me. I am normally away for ten days. Is that okay for you?”

May answered, “Jack darling, I have all the time in the world. Jack, I still have my period. I am not on the pill. Is it okay with you that I don't take it as I would love to take the chance of getting pregnant with you.”

Jack replied, “I would love that May. Stay off the pill. I really exploded inside you today, the same will happen tonight.”

May kissed Jack then she phoned Mags. May told Mags she would switch her phone off and to contact her on Jack’s phone. She asked about the funeral. Mags told her it would be on Monday afternoon at two thirty. There would be a reception at the hotel five hundred yards from May's villa. Then May told Mags that she had been to bed with Jack this afternoon and she had the best fuck of her life. Jack was very surprised at this. When May had finished her call Jack asked, “May darling, why did you tell Mags that we had fucked this afternoon?”

May replied, “Jack darling, I told you I have girlfriends, Mags, Kay, and my sister Sue are three of my girlfriends. Mags is in a very bad marriage, very similar to my own. All four of us have a very high sexual drive. You will have a lot of fun with the four of us. I know that the three of them are like me and have an attraction to you.”

They then left for the restaurant. Jack had his arm around May as they walked, he was cupping her right breast. May was enjoying the fingering of her hard nipple. They arrived at the restaurant and ordered the Chateaubriand. May was very relaxed and very talkative. She told Jack that there was a wonderful lingerie shop in Ayr that she would like to visit. There was also a very good clothes shop, which sold clothes that were very sexy. She wanted to go there too.

This was music to Jack’s ears, Jack said, “May darling, do you know Molly Graham, my head receptionist, who is now my bookkeeper? She has been my lover since I went into the hotel. We have showcases in the hotel, both the lingerie and the fashion shop you spoke of have showcases. We have a wonderful arrangement with them, we get a forty percent discount on our purchases. Molly has a daughter, Claire, who I am also sleeping with. They both have wonderful clothes and lingerie. Would you like Molly to go shopping with you as you could save a lot of money?”

May replied, “Jack, I am not really surprised at this. Molly is a beautiful woman, she has an aura about her. I have noticed when she is around you that she is very attentive. Yes, I would love to go shopping with her. Do you ever do the two of them at the same time?”

Jack answered, “Yes May, all the time. The have both taught me so much. I am good to them and they are good to me. They are both very good in bed. Claire has a law and an accountancy degree. She will join my business in the next year. She is a very intelligent young woman. I bought two properties last month. We are in the process of converting then into an Antique Center with an adjoining Auction House. This is quite a big development which I believe will be very profitable.”

May replied, “Jack, I have two girlfriends that have held high positions in the Antique world. Both are widows, they both live in Ayr. I will introduce you to them. I am interested in Scottish Art. You know I have a lot of paintings. I must see your Center as I could be interested in taking a stand. Jack, I love what you are doing. I would love to be part of your world.”

“Years ago you were staying in my house while you're parents were on holiday. Your bedroom door was open. I could see you lying in bed playing with your wonderful cock. After you had come I went back to my bedroom and got my biggest dildo and masturbated thinking of you. That's when I fell in love with you. Jack, you might think I am a stupid old cow who just wants to be fucked once or twice a week. I am a very wealthy woman. In my own business, there's a war chest of over a hundred million pounds. You have inherited a lot of money. I believe that you will be a very successful business man. If you ever need money, I will invest in you.”

“Jack, I am now fifty-two, I am very fit. I exercise every day. Can we spend time together in the next few weeks? I want to show you how much I care about you. Yes, I have my girlfriends and you have your girlfriends, I will be your slut.”

They finished their meal and walked arm and arm home. May stopped twice to give Jack a kiss. May said, “Jack darling, thank you for that wonderful meal. I have often thought of us having a romantic dinner then coming home and having wonderful sex. When we are in France I will get the decorators in completely change Alex’s bedroom and bathroom. Then we could use that room when you are here. I know it will arouse me if we fuck in his bedroom.”

“Jack, I hated living with Alex. Alex was homosexual, as soon as I knew I stopped using the same room as him. He had a partner in his firm that he spent every weekend with. He was married. His wife was much younger than him. She was the head of Ceramics with Sotheby's in Scotland. He had a wonderful ceramics collection. They married but the marriage was never consummated. He died two years later. Sue, his widow, is one of my girlfriends.”

They arrived at May’s villa and went straight to bed. Two hours later they both fell asleep. Jack had cum twice. May had lost count but she was very happy. In the morning Jack woke at seven, May was awake. They didn't say anything. The foreplay was slow and intensive. They were 69ing for a good twenty minutes. Then May went on top of Jack. She gripped Jack’s cock beautifully as she rode him. Fifteen minutes later Jack came inside her.

They showered together then went downstairs to the kitchen. May had a wonderful WMF coffee machine. She made two milk coffees. She started on two full Scottish Breakfasts. May said, “Jack darling, last night and this morning were wonderful, I really wish that we could have got to know each other intimately years ago. I would have left Alex for you. My pussy is tingling like never before has it tingled so much. Jack, do you have any lube as I would like you to ass fuck me tonight?”

Jack replied, “May, I am sorry but I don't have any. I can buy some or we can use your cum as lube.”

May answered, “I have some which I can bring. I have never had a cock in my ass but I have had several dildos, I really enjoyed being ass fucked with them. Jack, if there's anything you want to do to me then tell me. I'm game for anything.”

Jack replied, “May darling, I am only into pleasure, no pain, no S&M, no bondage, only pleasure. I am sure that we can have an awful lot of pleasure.”

May answered, “Jack, I am so glad you said that. I am the same as you. Mags, Kay, and Sue are like me. We all have a very strong sex drive. We all enjoy sex but we all love to be fucked hard. When we come back from France we can invite them round.”

Jack replied, “Yes darling, we will do that. If you want after breakfast I can phone Molly to arrange a visit to the shops. I will tell her I am looking after you at the moment and after the funeral, we are going to France. You are the first woman I have taken on any of my trips. I believe that they have cabins on the ferry with a double bed. I will try and get one.”

May answered, “Jack, I would love that. I am excited just thinking about it.”

They finished breakfast and May went to pack. They left thirty minutes later. They arrived at Jack’s penthouse. May was very impressed with it. May said, “Jack darling, this is fucking wonderful, we are not overlooked here, we can walk around here naked and nobody can see us. I love this flat. The flooring is out of this world.”

Jack replied, “My grandfather did this development, there are twelve flats and the penthouse. I own the penthouse and six of the flats which I rent out. The parquet flooring cost more than the cost of the penthouse. The sale of the other six flats paid for the total development. Grandfather was a very shrewd business man. I have a hundred and twenty bedroom hotel with a six hundred seater function suite, which can be divided. A wonderful leisure complex with Spa, with over one thousand local members. May, I am a very lucky man.”

May answered, “Jack, your hotel has wonderful management, it doesn't matter if you are there as all the staff take so much pride in working there. You have a wonderful business.”

For the next five days, May and Jack had a wonderful time. They had both enjoyed the time together. Molly had taken May to the shops. May had bought a lot of very sexy outfits. The funeral was on Monday afternoon. May had a meeting with her lawyer on Tuesday morning. Jack had booked the ferry for Tuesday night. They would arrive in Zeebrugge on Wednesday morning. They would travel to Champagne for two days then spend five days in Burgundy, Chablis, Cote du Rhone and Chablis. They would return to Epernay for two days then take the ferry from Calais to Dover as Jack wanted two days in London.

They had travelled to May’s villa on Sunday night and gone to the Village Inn restaurant for another Chateaubriand. May was now never wearing any panties as she wanted Jack to be able to feel and finger her pussy anytime he wanted. They only had gone out for meals. May made a wonderful breakfast every morning. She cooked with only an apron on. It was arousing to watch her.

May looked stunning when they went to the funeral service. The black outfit was so sexy. There weren't so many people at the service. Jack sat with May, Mags and her two daughters, Kay, and Sue. Jack was surprised Bob, Mags's husband wasn't there, Jack was not a fan of Bob.

After the cremation, everyone was invited to a purvey at a hotel close to May’s villa. Jack, the pastor and May’s lawyer were the only males there. There were several very attractive and well-dressed women there.

May took Jack aside and said, “Jack, some of my girlfriends are here, I will introduce them to you. I would like to invite them back to the Villa afterwards. There won't be that many, perhaps three lovely women. I want to introduce you to Ruth Gordon, she is Chairwoman of Gordon Holdings. She is a wonderful woman. She is a widow, she is thirty-four years old. She is a very intelligent and wealthy woman. I think the two of you will get on very well together.”

“I also want to introduce you to Jean Smart and Su Morrison, both are widows, both held very senior management positions in the major Auction Houses.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

They both live in Ayr. Jack, these three ladies, and they are ladies, can help you so much. I don't mind sharing you with them.”

They kissed then Jack said, “May, I would love to meet them. But let's play it as it comes. They might not be even interested in me.”

May replied, “Darling when I tell them about the size of your cock they will be all over you, especially Ruth as she is the seventh generation of her family in her business, she wants a child so bad. She has a fixation that every man is after her for her money. Jack, you are a very eligible bachelor.”

May with Jack, Mags, and Kay at her side stood at the exit door where those who had attended could offer their condolences. Mags and Kay were at the beginning with May next then Jack. Mags and Kay had both hugged and kissed Jack. Both had said they were both happy about May. Jack knew when Mags and Kay greeted him it was only a matter of time before they would be in bed with him.

May was introducing everyone to Jack that Jack was her friend. Jack took that as a compliment. He held May in the highest regard. When May introduced Ruth, Jack was impressed with Ruth, she was a beautiful intelligent woman. They shook hands then Ruth said, “Jack, that is a beautiful suit you are wearing, may I ask who your tailor is?”

Jack replied, “Ruth, my tailor is Michael Stein, in my opinion, he is the best tailor in the UK.”

Ruth answered, “Jack, I agree with you. He was my father’s tailor. He has made several outfits for me. That suit looks like it was moulded on to you. Perhaps we could have a longer conversation at the purvey. I live very close to the hotel so I don't need to drive. I will be able to drink that wonderful Champagne you have. You must give me your card as I would like to order some for myself.”

Jack knew then that Ruth was going to play a major part in his life. Jack found her very attractive in every way. A few minutes later Jack recognised two ladies, one of whom lived in a flat below him. The two ladies used the hotel's restaurant on a regular basis. Jack was attracted to both of them. The two of them had so much class and the both of them were stunning.

May introduced Jean and Sue to Jack, she said, “Girls, you must spend some time with Jack as he is opening an Antique Center and an Auction House close to it in Ayr.”

Jean replied, “Jack if it's anything like your hotel you will do very well with it. We both love dining in your hotel. You have without a doubt the best food in the area. I would love to chat to you at the purvey.”

Sue shook hands with Jack and smiled then said, “Jack, we must talk later. I am very interested in what you are doing.”

Then Jack drove May to the hotel. May said, “Jack, every one of them is attracted to you, I am sure Ruth will make a play for you. Could you take the three of them? You don't to have me as I had a lot in the last week.”

Jack smiled, there is a customer at the hotel who stayed for four days every month who was the Sales Manager with the firm that made Viagra. Jack would upgrade her to a suite and do deals with her on Medical meetings and dinners. Jack had so many cartons of Viagra he could open a Pharmacy. He had used one once with Molly and Claire. He had been hard for over twelve hours.

Jack replied, “May, it won't be a problem. I can have all four of you if you want. I have never done this before with so many but if I concentrate I can do it. One of the things Molly taught me was to think of my partner, give her pleasure and my pleasure would come later.”

May replied, “Jack, you could make us all cum by just giving us oral. The way you do it is wonderful. I don't think we will be at the hotel for long. Sue is taking Mags and her daughters to the ballet tonight. I am disgusted with Bob, he has a trial on and couldn't come to Alex’s funeral. I have supported him, he has five offices. I own all five of them. The newest one has a one bedroom flat. Bob is now living there, he hasn't spent a night at home for over three months. Jack, Bob’s gay.”

Jack answered, “May, I have always thought that. I don't like him as a person, he is only out for himself. Why does Mags stay with him?”

May replied, “Because of the girls. But they are now saying why is he never at home. I can't stand him. He would be a legal aid lawyer working in a practice if I hadn't bought and equipped his first office. I think when Mags experiences your wonderful cock she will want out.”

They arrived at the hotel. Ruth got out of a beautiful Bentley Convertible. Sue and Jean got out of a Mercedes Estate car. When they got inside they were the only ones there. Jack said, “May, don't worry about how many are here, we will have a great evening.”

May answered, “Guys, why don't we take some of the food back to my house, we can all be more relaxed there.”

This was organised and they left five minutes later. They all sat in the lounge. May brought some plates and Jack organised the Champagne. The housekeeper and two painters were also working on Alex’s bedroom. Everyone had a glass of Champagne and May invited everyone to view the refurbishment. They all went upstairs. May was impressed with the work. The bathroom had been tiled, new bath, shower, bidet, wash hand basin, the bathroom was finished.

Jack had never been inside the bedroom but was impressed with its size. Jack said, “May, this looks like it will be finished by the time we get back from France.”

May answered, “I hope so. They have done a lot in this short time. It is wonderful to come in here and not smell the stench of cigarettes.”

Ruth asked, “May, where are you going to in France?”

May replied, “Ruth, we have a wonderful trip planned. Jack has to visit some of his suppliers. We start in Champagne for two days then go south to Burgundy, Chablis, Cote du Rhone and Beaujolais. Then back to Champagne for another two days. Then we cross the Channel and go to London for two days.”

Ruth answered, “May, that sounds wonderful, I wish I could come with you. I have a Chateaux close to Epernay, I haven't been there for six years. I have a housekeeper and gardeners that look after it. If you want you can stay there. It is absolutely beautiful, my grandfather bought it just after the first World War. There are extensive vineyards there. We have seven people working there. We sell the grapes to the Champagne Houses after harvest.”

May replied, “Ruth, let's see what happens tonight, we get the overnight ferry tomorrow night, we have a king size bed in our cabin so we will have plenty of room. I would love you to come with us. It would be wonderful to stay in a Chateaux.”

Ruth answered, “May, you can stay in the Chateaux without a problem. Jack, give me your business card so I can give you directions in case I don't come with you.”

Jack gave her his card and she gave him hers. Then Sue and Jean exchanged cards with Jack. Jack looked at Jean’s card which read ‘Lady Jean Smart’, Jack asked, “Jean, must I address you as ‘Lady Jean’?”

Jean replied, “Jack, not at all, I received the title and most appropriate surname from my husband. Jack, you may call me Jean.”

Jack looked at Sue’s card and said, “Sue, you live in the same block of flats as I do. I love living there.”

Sue answered, “Jack, so do I. The views are wonderful but your views must be in a league of their own.”

Jack replied, “When we're back from France, I will invite you all up for drinks. I would also like to invite you all out for dinner this evening. May, could I take one of these trays up to the workmen upstairs as we will never eat it all?”

Ruth was looking intently at Jack as May replied, “Jack, that is a wonderful idea. Let's take a little selection each on our plates, then take what's left up to them. Jack, I would like to pay for this evening's meal.”

Jack who had a tray balanced on each of his hands said, “May, I am one of the old school, I have the privilege of taking four beautiful ladies out for dinner. I would be letting down my mother and the standards she set for me. I must pay.”

May replied, “Jack, take those trays upstairs now. When you come down I am going to give you a wonderful kiss. Knowing your mother, I know exactly what you mean. I was so worried you would say if I paid then as a punishment you wouldn't have sex with me for two or three days, which I would really have missed.”

Everyone in the room laughed. Jack took the trays upstairs and when he came down May kissed him, then said, “Jack, I love you, I have never met a more thoughtful and considerate person in my life. Your mother would be so proud of you.”

Jack replied, “May, my mother taught me to always walk in the the other man’s moccasins. I do this every day many times. I come off better in any deal, when I do this. I am lucky, I know the difference between a good deal and a bad deal. When I know that it is bad I simply say that is not my deal.”

Jean said, “Jack, I love how you think. I know the standards you have in your hotel. I think I speak for Sue and myself, we would love to be part of your Antique Center and Auction House. This is going to be a winner, there is no doubt in my mind.”

Ruth replied, “Jack, I would love to spend time with you. I would love to come to France with you and May tomorrow, Jack, I would love to get to know you. I have never said that to anyone else in my life.”

Janet, May’s housekeeper, knocked the door and came into the lounge, Janet said, “Doctor Roberts, the workmen are now finished for the day. They thank you very much for the food. I have made them all little parcels, wrapped in tin foil, so they can take it home. I will be here at seven thirty tomorrow morning to let them in.”

May thanked her then Janet left. Ruth then said, “May, I would like to have a quiet word with Jack, is it possible I could use your bedroom for a while?”

May replied, “Ruth, of course, you can. The table is booked for seven thirty but we could stretch that to eight if you want. Jack, take a fresh bottle of Champagne with you.”

Jack went for the Champagne. Ruth said, “Thanks May, we will see you around eight.”

Jack and Ruth went upstairs and into May’s bedroom. Ruth sat down on the sofa and invited Jack to join her. Ruth said, “Jack, I have everything in the world but one thing, that is time. Every day that passes, I am getting older. I would love you to be the father of my child. I am attracted to you. You are intelligent, you are not arrogant. You have a humility around you.”

“Jack, if I become pregnant, I will marry you. I am the seventh generation of my family in my business, I want there to be an eighth. I am Jewish, but I haven't been in a Synagogue for years. I love my bacon and eggs in the morning. I have no problems with our group, they are all wonderful girls. Even if we marry I would continue to see the girls. You would have freedom to do the same with the girls. I want you to be the father of my child.”

Jack replied, “Ruth, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I would be more than happy to be the father of your child. If we have a child then I would accept the responsibility of being the father whither we marry or not. Both of us must accept this responsibility. A child needs both parents and all the love they can give to their child.”

Ruth said, “Jack, I agree with everything you say. We are both very independent, which is good. If we have a child that will be my raison d'etre. My life’s work will be for the good of our child.”

Ruth then kissed Jack. Her tongue was soon deep in Jack’s mouth. Both their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Their hands were exploring as well. Then Ruth said, “Let’s get comfortable.”

They then stripped but Jack kept his boxer shorts on. Ruth had a wonderful body, her breasts were enormous with very big nipples. Her pussy was shaved and looked beautiful. They lay on the bed kissing and cuddling, Ruth then removed Jack’s boxer shorts and said, “Is all that for me? I have never seen a cock as big in my life.”

Jack kissed Ruth then replied, “When he is sucked he gets harder.”

Ruth then went down on Jack, soon she was taking the full length of his shaft. Jack then adjusted himself so he could go down on her. Ruth opened her legs for Jack. Ruth had a very big clit, Jack started to suck her clit as he finger fucked her with two fingers. Ruth was pushing against Jack’s fingers and gripping his fingers tightly with her pussy muscles as she pushed. Soon Ruth orgasmed, Ruth said, “Jack, that was wonderful, May and Jean are excellent at this but not as good as you.”

They kissed then Jack said, “Ruth, it may be better if you go on top for the first time as then you will be able to control how much of me that you want to take.”

Ruth replied, “Jack, I will do that, but I want to take all of you. Lie back as I want to make you really hard first.”

Ruth then went down on Jack. She was excellent with her tongue. Jack could feel his cock grow as she sucked him. After ten minutes Ruth said, “Darling, I don't think he will get any harder, he feels like a rock.”

Ruth then squatted over Jack using the tip of Jack’s cock she stroked her clit with it. Then she let slid the first half of Jack’s cock inside her, she was gripping and pulling more of Jack inside her. Soon she was taking all of him. She started to ride him harder and with a wonderful rhythm. Ruth said, “Jack, you feel so good, I never want another cock but yours inside me, it really is filling my pussy.”

Jack felt Ruth cumming again but Ruth kept riding Jack’s cock. Ten minutes later they both came within seconds of each other. Ruth still gripping Jack’s cock bent down and kissed Jack then said, “Jack darling, you are the fifth man that I have had in my life. The best of the five I would give three out of ten. I give you ten out of ten. Jack, I don't mind sharing you with the girls but until I get pregnant will you only cum inside me?”

Jack replied, “Ruth, I was thinking the same thing. I will do that but I will explain it to the others so that they understand. Darling, you can expect three or four loads of fresh sperm every day.”

Ruth answered, “Jack darling, can you do that? I would love to that. I will phone my gynecologist later and get an appointment for tomorrow morning. I still keep a record of the dates of my periods. I have never smoked in my life. I have never had an illness. I have a feeling that this is going to work.”

They started to kiss and explore each other again. They were both very gentle and caring in their embraces, twenty minutes later Jack turned Ruth around and went into her doggy style. Jack was stroking Ruth’s clit with one hand while with the other hand was playing with her hard nipples. Jack now had a wonderful rhythm, Ruth was gripping him beautifully as he rode her. Jack had felt Ruth cumming twice. Then once again within seconds of each other, they both came again.

Jack came out and turned Ruth around and kissed her, the kiss was long and full of feeling. Jack said, “Ruth, I feel so good when I am inside you. I am looking forward to France, I'm sure we will all have a great time. May is a wonderful woman, I have known her all my life. She had a dreadful life with her husband. Why she put up with him I will never know. I wish I had known earlier then I could have given her some relief.”

Ruth replied, “Jack, May has been telling me for years about you. I believe that she is in love with you, I don't blame her for that as I think I could easily fall in love with you. I think our group will be good. I don't think you will ever stray from me while the group is there. I never liked Alex, I saw through him the first time that I met him.”

Jack looked at his watch, it was five past seven. Jack said, “Ruth, I never liked him too, it's now five past seven, we should have a quick shower so we are fresh for tonight.”

They kissed again then showered. They both washed each other. As Ruth was lathering shower gel on Jack’s cock, Jack said, “Ruth, I feel so good I could go again but we had better not as it's not fair to the others.”

They walked to the restaurant twenty-five minutes later. Ruth was glowing as they sat down. The restaurant was selling some of Jack’s wines. Jack ordered two bottles of his Champagne. Ruth and Jack and May and Jean both ordered Chateaubriand's while Sue ordered Dover Sole.

After the order was taken and everyone had a glass of Champagne, Jack said, “Girls, Ruth and I have come to an arrangement that until Ruth is pregnant I will only cum inside her. Girls, you can still have my cock but I won't cum inside you until Ruth is pregnant. I have not been with Jean and Sue but I would very much like to. I would be so happy if I can make Ruth pregnant.”

They all clapped. They were all happy with the arrangement. Jean said, “Jack, I still have my period, I will not go back on it. I had a son who died in a car crash four days after his eighteenth birthday in a car I had bought him for his birthday. That's the biggest regret in my life. I will pray that your semen will make me pregnant.”

Sue said, “Jack, I am a year younger than Ruth, I would love to have a child. I am sure that Ruth will be pregnant soon. I will be like Jean and pray that your semen will make me pregnant too.”

May said, “I’m like Jean, I won't go on the pill. I will pray too that your semen will make me pregnant.”

They had a wonderful meal. Jack excused himself and went and paid the bill. On his return, he went to the washroom and took a Viagra he had in his wallet. He thought to himself that he was going to have a very exciting evening. His plan was to fuck all of them but cum inside three times.

Ruth and May were in deep conversation when he returned to the table. They left shortly after that, Jack was walking with Ruth and Jean, he was in the middle with Jean on his left and Ruth on his right. He was cupping both of their breasts. Jean’s breasts were slightly bigger than Ruth’s. They both felt good. Jean whispered, “Jack, my nipples are very sensitive, I can orgasm easily when they are played with.”

Jack said nothing but firmly but gently pressed her nipple. Jean moaned with pleasure. They arrived at the villa. May suggested going into the lounge then they could sort out the sleeping arrangements later. Jack, Ruth, and Jean were together as May was undressing Sue. As Jack took Ruth’s wonderful tits out, Jack said, “Ruth, Jean has very sensitive tits would you like to work on them while I work on her pussy?”

Jean lay on the floor and opened her legs as Ruth started working on her very big breasts. Jack went down on her. Her pussy was shaved and very wet. She also had a big clit, Jack started his well-proven procedure of sucking the clit as he finger fucked her. Jean was moaning with pleasure. Jean had cum with this. Jack asked if she would like to go on top.

Jack lay on his back and Jean went on top of him. Very quickly Jean was taking the full length of Jack’s cock. She was gripping it and had a wonderful rhythm. She was riding him hard then she had a very noisy orgasm. Jean said, “Jack, that is the best cock I have ever had. You are amazing.”

They kissed then Jack bent Ruth in front of the sofa and went into her doggy style. Jean was playing with Ruth’s tits as Jack started to ride her. Ruth was gripping Jack’s cock wonderfully, it really felt good. After twenty minutes Jack exploded inside her. Ruth told Jack later that she had cum once while watching him fuck Jean and twice when he was inside her.

Jack then went to Sue who was very wet. May had made her cum. Jack suggested that Sue went on top. Sue agreed saying it was a long time since she had a cock. Sue squatted over Jack rubbing the hard tip of his cock against her clit. She rubbed it there for a good five minutes then let it slide inside her. She took it all on her first thrust. She was gripping as she started to ride him. Su was very good in bed. In ten minutes Sue had a big orgasm. Sue said, “Jack, that was wonderful, you feel so good when you are inside me. I wanted to suck you before you went in but I didn't as I wanted your semen inside me. I will suck you next time.”

Jack then went to May. He did the same with May as he had done with Ruth. He fucked May doggy style and she came fifteen minutes later. When they had finished May said, “Jack, that was wonderful. You and Ruth can have my bedroom tonight. I will go upstairs with the girls now so you and Ruth can have some time together.

Jack topped up their glasses then sat on the sofa with Ruth. Ruth said, “Jack, that was wonderful. I came three times just watching you fuck the girls. You have a majestic and powerful movement. What sports do you do, I was thinking that you must be a skier?”

Jack replied, “Ruth, I skied once and I fell and broke my ankle. That was the end of my skiing. I play golf but when I was younger I was a speed skater. I haven't skated for years. What sports do you do?”

Ruth answered, “I play golf too but not very well, Jean is a very good golfer. I go to calisthenics twice a week and once a week to yoga. Jack, let me send a message to Ada, my gynaecologist, if she is still up she will reply if not she will reply in the morning.”

Ruth then sent a message to Ada to arrange an appointment in the morning. Five minutes later Ruth’s iPhone beeped. Ruth had an appointment at nine tomorrow morning. Ruth then topped up the glasses and said, “Which ferry company are we using tomorrow as I have an interest in a lot of shipping and ferry companies?”

Jack replied, “Ruth, I don't know it's the one that sails from Rosyth to Zeebrugge. I have booked a suite, it has a King size bed. It also has an a la carte restaurant which is excellent. I have been travelling a lot to France recently and have used it a lot. I was always alone, so took a cabin but this time, I have booked a suite.”

Ruth kissed Jack, she then went down on his flaccid cock, soon it was very hard. Ruth went to the bed and lay down. She spread her legs and Jack knew that she wanted him on top. Jack went down and sucked her clit for several minutes then went inside her. Soon Jack had a wonderful rhythm going, Ruth was gripping Jack’s cock as he thrust in and out. Twenty minutes later Jack came. Ruth had also orgasmed but not at the same time as Jack.

They sat up in bed, Jack went to the coffee table for the glasses, topped them up. They lay in bed sipping Champagne and talking. Ruth was asking Jack a lot of questions about his previous girlfriends. Jack had told her that May had met all his previous girlfriends that he had slept with. There were one four. Then Jack told Ruth about Molly and Claire. Ruth was very interested in this. Ruth said, “Jack darling, Molly and Claire have done a wonderful job in teaching you. You are a wonderful lover. My husband was just in and out, he preferred me to suck him off. He was much older than me.”

“My father, two days before the wedding, asked me if I was sure I wanted to go with this. I made a big mistake by saying yes. I had a few boyfriends before him but I had no interest in any of them. I studied law at University then went into our business. We are a global company but our head office is in Glasgow. The Internet has changed our business. We are updating our software continually. We have a Manager from IBM who is based in our Glasgow office.”

Jack asked, “Ruth, how many men have you slept with?”

Ruth replied, “Jack Darling, I am glad you asked me that. You are the fourth man in my life I have had sex with. You are the best. I had sex once with two different guys at University, on both occasions, we did it standing up and they both used condoms. I felt safe with my husband as he had a National company with branches throughout the UK. He lived in Glasgow. I had more sex with him before I married him than I had after the wedding. Then his health deteriorated very quickly, within two years he was dead.”

“Before he died I was seeing May and a few other girls. I have tried online dating and role-play sites, which were good for online sex. The dating sites were shit, I never went on one date. I always wore a face mask when I was on the role-play sites. It really did nothing for me. I preferred being with the girls. You don't know how happy I am now that we have met.”

They kissed again, soon Jack was very hard. Once again he sucked her clit. As he fingered her as he sucked Jack was using Ruth’s cum as lube and now had four fingers inside Ruth’s ass. Ruth was moaning with pleasure, then Ruth said, “Jack, I have been ass fucked with a dildo a few times, I have never been ass fucked with a cock. Could you ass fuck me but don't cum inside my ass cum in my cunt.”

Jack then rubbed his cock against her ass then slid a little in. Soon Ruth was taking the full length up her ass. Jack was playing with her clit as he ass fucked her. After fifteen minutes Jack felt he was close to cumming. He pulled out and slid his hard cock inside Ruth’s very wet pussy. Five minutes later Jack exploded inside her.

Ruth kissed Jack and said, “Jack, that was the sixth time you came inside me today. What an unbelievable day you have given me. I am so looking forward to France, I have never been so excited about a holiday in my life.”

They kissed again then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments