Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother in law affair

"My mother in law finally get together after years of tension"

104
12 Comments 12
116k Views 116k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Legendary Story
It's strange but since my wife and I got engaged, I have had a major crush on my mother-in-law (Judy). I never really noticed her body or sexiness before I put a rock on her daughter's hand but after that event, for whatever reason, I have not been able to get my mind off Judy. We were engaged for about a year before our wedding and we've been married for a year and a half so, all told, this crush is about two and a half years in the making.

During that same stretch, I noticed that Judy was spending a little more time with me too, communicating slightly different with me, flirting with me, and dressing a little sexier too. In preparation for the wedding, she really spent a lot of time at the gym and lost about 20 pounds leading up to the wedding. Since then, she's been able to keep it off too. So, last week, my wife had to travel for work. Her traveling has increased significantly since we got married after she received a promotion at work. It has been an adjustment to say the least, we've argued more and more. I just like it when she's home, I get really lonely when she's not there. The arguments are petty, we both know that, we just haven't adjusted yet. She was nervous about this trip since she would be gone for over a week. Before she left, we had dinner at her parents' house and she said to her mom,

"Mom, while I am gone, you should make Tim (me) dinner one night."

She said, "Ok. Tim, what night works for you? I'll make you that chicken dish you like."

I replied, "I am not sure but I appreciate the thought, I'll text you this week when I know my work schedule a bit better."

She said great and let it go. About two days after my wife left, I was lonely and horny, a vicious combination which really causes your mindto wander in that state. It was last Tuesday. I texted Judy while I was at work and said,

"Hey Judy, do you still want to have our dinner? Does tomorrow work?"

She replied immediately, "Yes! Can't Wait!"

I kind of assumed she was using exclamation points because she wanted me to feel better but nonetheless, I was excited.I left work early on Wednesday and headed home so I could clean up for her. I was really horny at this point. All day I had fantasized about fucking Judy that night even though I knew that was not a realistic expectation. Despite our flirting, I never would have expected us to hook up in any way. How could we? Who could make that move? So, around 6:30 that night, I receive a text from Judy that says,

"Hey, be over soon. do you have wine :)?"
I replied, "Great! see you soon! Wine will be open before you get here!"

":) (was her reply)"

She showed up about 20 minutes later and I was speechless when I answered the door. It was the best I have ever seen her look. She was wearing a knee length, bright colored summer dress that fit her body perfectly. She had on open toed shoes with a short heel and her hair, make up, and accessories made her look like a million dollars.

I couldn't help myself, I said, "Judy, you look fantastic. Absolutely fantastic."

She smiled, blushed a bit and said, "Well, I know you're lonely so I wanted to dress up and make you feel special like my daughter does."

I said, "You look great."

She said, "Thanks. I am going to start to dish out the meal, will you grab the bag from my car? I brought a night bag so I can go to the gym tomorrow morning."

I said, "Ok, great."

As I went to the car, I thought, "Could this be happening?" I needed to know more. I peeked in her bag as I walked back towards the house. I found her sleeping wear, gym clothes and that was it. I zipped the bag back up and walked in the house.

I said, "I am going to put this bag in the bedroom. I'll be right out."

She said, "Ok. great. Where's the wine?"

I showed her and walked towards the bedroom. The guest room is right next to the master so I decided this would be the first or last test of the night. I placed her bag in my room and walked back to the kitchen. We started eating, talking, laughing, we were having a great time. She was doting on me and taking great care of me. She really made me feel special through dinner. After dinner, I told her to sit that I would clean up.

She said, "Ok, if you don't mind, I think I am going to go change." I said,

"Ok, the bag is in the room. Go for it."

She walked towards the bedrooms. I waited for her to say something but she said nothing.
She came back out wearing her nightie. Didn't mention anything about what room the bag was in. Now I wanted more. I wanted all of her but needed to see what was under that outfit so I said, "you know what, you look comfortable, I am going to go put my sleeping shorts on.

She said, "Great idea. I'll pour us another glass of wine."

I walked to the bedroom and knew for sure that it was on that night. She left the bra and panties she was wearing earlier on top of her bag, not inside it, clearly she wanted me to see them. They were really sexy too. It was a padded pink bra with matching pink lace panties. Knowing I didn't have much time, I quick picked up the panties, took in a deep breath to smell them and cleared my head for what I was about to do.

I decided in that moment that I was going to walk out and force myself on Judy. I was going to make the move because this tension and teasing was killing me. I caught my breath, slowed my breathing, walked down the hall back out to the kitchen and found Judy looking at me from the kitchen with two glasses of wine in her hand. I walked right to her, put my hands on her hips and brought her body into mine. I planted a big kiss on her. Her face became very flush and she stuttered as she placed the glasses on the countertop. As soon as she sat them down, her hands went around my neck and she pulled me in for another kiss.

She whispered, "I wanted this tonight."

"So did I."

"Let's go to the bedroom."

I grabbed her hand and walked her to the bedroom.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

She walked in after me and nudged me to sit on the bed in front of her. I am tall so as she was standing and I was sitting, my face was level with her chest. She slid her nightie up over her head and off her body. As she revealed her body to me, I was in utter amazement. I had seen her with a bikini on, but I had never seen her tits or her pussy. Both were great. Her tits were perkier than I had realized, a solid B cup. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, very well manicured. I reached out with two fingers and started rubbing her slit. She gently rolled her head back as I entered her with my finger. One finger first. After a couple seconds, I slid the second finger inside her.

Her heavy breathing was now turning into moaning and soon after, her moaning was turning into grunting. Her hips were gyrating and moving in unison with my fingers. I knew I was hitting all of her pleasure spots. After a couple minutes of this, I took my other hand, reached around to her butt and pulled her a little closer to me. Then, I slid my hand down her right leg and encouraged her to lift her leg on to the bed. As she did that, I lowered my body a bit so I could easily kiss her and eat her out. She inched closer to me and I brought my lips in contact with her "other" lips. I kissed and nibbled at first so she was comfortable and then I began penetrating her with my tongue. At first I was soft and then, the more she moaned, the deeper and harder I entered her with my tongue. I brought her to an orgasm in just a couple minutes.

My face was covered in her juices after her orgasm. It smelled terrific to me. She placed her leg back on the ground and gave a whole body shutter. She blinked a couple times and smiled like I had never seen her smile before. She pushed my body back on the bed and ran her hands down to my shorts. By now, as you can imagine, I was hard as a rock. My gym shorts had a major tent pitched by that point. She rubbed me from outside my shorts and then started to pull them down towards my feet. She got them all the way off and then took my cock in her right hand. She tugged on it, she played with it, but it almost seemed like she was trying to convince herself to keep going. I sat up,
I said, "Are you ok?"

She said, "Yes. I am trying to justify this in my head."

I said, "Don't think about it, there's plenty of time for that. Just do it. You obviously came here ready for this. Let's talk about it later."

She looked at me, kissed me and said, "You're right. Lay back down."

That was all she needed. She knelt down to the ground, jerked me a couple times to make sure I was as hard as I could be and then put my cock in her mouth. Her mouth was warm, her tongue was soft, it felt amazing. She started slow, increased her speed, and then slowed back down. She was an expert. She never did any one move too many times and kept me guessing. I knew I was going to cum soon so I said, "I am close."

She didn't say anything, she kept doing what she was doing but she flashed me a thumbs up sign. I smiled and came almost immediately. She was not able to handle my load though. It was massive and she choked on it. She wound up spitting most of it out on me and ran to the bathroom. She was embarrassed. I got up, got a wash cloth, wiped my stomach off and went to help her. She wasn't crying but her eyes welled up.

I said, "Let's not go any further."

She said, "I'm just embarrassed. I wanted this so bad but I don't think I was ready enough."

I hugged her and said, "Judy. I appreciate everything you've done for me. I love you for taking care of me. There are no worries."

She said, "I'd still like to stay here tonight with you. Is that Ok?"

I said "yes", I hugged her naked body tight, and went to grab her nightie.

Shortly afterwards we fell asleep.

Early the next morning, about a half hour before my work alarm, I was awaken by an amazing sensation. It took about a second and I realized I was getting a blowjob. I looked down and Judy had my entire cock in her mouth again. I said "wow."

She replied, "Good, you're awake" and she stopped sucking and climbed up on top of me. She guided me inside her and immediately started riding me. She was slow at first, getting used to my cock inside her, but once she found the spot, she rode harder and harder. I was amazed. I wondered what happened over night but I was not about to ask. She and I, in a moment I dreamed of, came at the very same time which felt out of this world. She slumped back on the bed, playfully looked up at me and said, "I needed that."

I replied, "I'll say...That was amazing."

"I am so glad you enjoyed it."

"I really wish I didn't have to go to work today."

She said, "Don't worry, I'll come over again tonight."

I said, "really?"

She said, "Yes."

I kissed her and said, "I need to shower, do you want to come with?"

She said, "You shower. I want to lay here."

I did as she said. I used the shower time to gain my composure and gather my thoughts. I walked out, not really realizing I was still hard asa rock. She smiled at me and said,

"Do you need help with that?"

I looked at her, I said, "I have no idea why I'd still need help after the last couple hours."

She said, "well, let me help." She sat up, I walked over to her and she started jerking my cock. She then placed it in her mouth again and sucked me to completion. This time, she was able to swallow me completely.

She looked at me and said, "see you tonight?"

"Definitely."

"Do you mind if I sleep here for a while?"

"Not at all, Judy. Thanks for last night and this morning."

"You're welcome. Don't thank me for tonight yet though, that's a surprise."

I got dressed and went to work.

I will post the follow up to this story soon.

Published 
Written by JMPhil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments