Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new student part 2

"Things start getting serious"

14
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
710 words 710 words
As we walked back to my apartment, which was only a couple minutes away, I couldn't help but stare at her. She'd just called me out about my interest in her and she seemed to be totally in charge of this situation, which is better than most girls I get the pleasure of fucking these days. It's always, "Um, well we can do this if you want." But Alice took charge. I liked it.

We entered my apartment and she walked in and took a look around. She untied her coat and let it fall to the floor. She stood in the middle of my loft and unzipped her dress slowly.

"Now Nate. You never answered my question," she said as it fell to the floor, leaving her in heels and a black lace bra and panties. Her long blonde hair a little messier from the wind outside but only adding to her sexiness. She walked over to me and pressed herself against me. "What are you going to do to me?" she said, brushing her lips over mine, making me shiver and grow hard instantly.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," I said softly, grabbing her around the waist and locking lips with her. I pulled her to me grabbing her face with my spare hand as our mouths wrestled each other.

She pushed me back and slammed me against the door, her hands undoing my pants.

As much as I wanted to feel her lips around my dick I couldn't wait. I picked her up and spun her so her back was against me door, her legs around me tight and my dick pressed to her panties.

"I want you Nate," she said softly between kisses.

I reached down and pulled her panties to the side before pushing a finger inside her, making her moan softly. I started off gently, then took her over to the couch, lay her down, and pushed my finger in deeper and harder. She moaned and reached down to rub my dick.

I pulled her panties down, took my pants off and as I was about to thrust myself in her she stopped me.

"Come on now," she panted pushing me on the couch and straddling me.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

"I'm not a lay on my back kinda girl." She slowly sat down on my dick, allowing me to feel every inch of her as she did. "Well at least not the first time," she smiled, kissing me aggressively.

As she started bouncing on my dick, I grabbed her waist and ground her hips with mine. As she went down she moaned so loud my neighbors probably got concerned. I didn't care. We had perfect rhythm.

"Fuck yes... Ah!" she moaned, my couch creaking under us.

"Like that baby? Huh?" I taunted her

"Don't stop please!" She was screaming now, her hands on my shoulders as she bounced and grinded on me.

I like a girl that knows how to get herself off and me at the same time. I picked her up again. She didn't stop and it was hard for me not to give in and collapse on the floor and let her ride me till I passed out, but I needed control. I was going to be the reason she came. I slammed her against the wall again and thrust deep into her.

"Oh Nate!" she screamed as I fucked her, my hands bracing the wall beside her head with her legs around my waist. The whole time feeling her tight pussy tighten as I thrusted.

"Nate, I'm..." She stopped and I saw the roll of pleasure come over her face as she grabbed my arms, her mouth making that perfect O. She shivered and shook as she came all over my dick.

I kept thrusting and soon enough the intensity of her orgasm made me cum harder than I ever thought possible. I stopped thrusting and panted hard. We both fell on the floor and tried to regain composure.

I looked at her and smiled, "So you're staying the night, right?"

She was still breathing hard and nodded.

"Don't worry you're getting an A in my class," I joked and she giggled

"Right, 'cause that was ever an issue," she winked

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments