Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A pastoral tale

"Cycling holiday turns out for the best"

19
6 Comments 6
23.7k Views 23.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Last summer I cycled through Britain, sticking to the less traveled routes. Overall the weather was kind, in fact, even when it poured it turned out for the best.

I was laboring through some hilly but very open farming countryside, a patchwork quilt of green fields separated by winding hedgerows, when the skies opened up. Now, I don’t mind a little rain and it does keep the countryside pretty, but this was coming down in buckets and the wind was roaring over hill and through valley and I was starting to shiver. Coming down a hill at a breakneck pace, I could hardly see it was raining so hard, I saw a heavenly sanctuary in the form of a small country church, rectory attached, with a small covered porch entrance.

I pulled over, leaned my bike up against the stone wall and got myself out of the rain under the small porch roof. I was still shivering though as the winds seemed gale force strong and I was dripping. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the door behind me opened. I turned, heart still racing, to see a woman there.

I’m not sure who was more startled though, as she obviously wasn’t expecting me. We laughed a bit with nervousness and I only had to gesture to the weather for understanding to dawn on her face. It was a lovely face, a lived-in face with a peaches and cream type complexion with dark hair, a nice contrast. She was younger than me, I’m 51, and I’d guess she was in her forties. She was a bit taller too, but not too much more than my five foot eight, and seemed well built. I was, I thought, circumspect in my inspection as the church location seemed to eschew lewd thoughts.

When I shivered again, a look of concern crossed her face, and she insisted I come in to dry off. She told me to just leave my bike where it was.

I followed her, the minister’s housekeeper as it turned out, through the small chapel, my bike shoe cleats echoing in the empty stone room, and out the back to the adjoining rectory. The small quarters were neat, if a little on the small side. I slipped off my shoes and she led me to the bathroom. In a no-nonsense but cheerful voice she told me to strip off and hop in the shower while she dried my clothes.

Shivering with cold, I agreed readily enough. I was surprised when she stayed while I undressed. Although a bit nervous, I did make an effort to turn around but I could feel my cock stirring a little as I wrung out my jersey and shorts before handing them over. No way I could stop it from rising, we were very close in that small, white tiled, bathroom, it couldn’t have been much more that five by five with the tub and shower at the end. By the time I turned toward her I was fully erect. She didn’t look down but she did take my clothes with a grin and left me there.

With a rueful little shrug, I stepped over the high tub side and drew the shower curtain across. I fiddled with the controls until the temperature was right and then luxuriated in the pounding of the hot water. My cock continued to yearn for my new found friend and wasn’t in any mood to subside. I figured I should take care of it so I didn’t embarrass myself again. I began to run soapy hands over the shaft, moving from base to slippery tip when a voice sounded close by.

“How’s it going, ” she asked.

“Fine, thanks.” I managed to stammer , embarrassed once more.

“Need any help?”

“Um, pardon, ” I asked, not believing my ears.

“Do you want a hand in there?” she asked while pulling back the flimsy curtain.

She was completely naked, with a thick bush of black pubic hair and dark brown nipples that topped full soft breasts. They were mature, hanging down like ripe fruit.

My engorged cock was bobbing in time to my heartbeat it was so hard. I suppose that’s all the answer she needed as she stepped inside.

The first kiss was a breathless affair as our bodies came together. I could feel her sturdy body slide up to mine until we were pressed right together. We kissed for a long time under the hot streaming shower, running soapy hands over each other. Her legs were strong and her stomach flat. Her ass was fine, tight and muscular. I explored her anus with a soapy finger as I sunk to my knees in the tub to slide my tongue inside her nether lips. The first taste was delicious. Her arousal was evident in the thick secretion that flowed from her luxuriant bush. Her hands wrapped in my hair and she urged me on with gentle pressure. I slid my lips down until my explorations covered her sex from end to end and back again.

She sighed with pleasure.

I redoubled my efforts, with water cascading over my head, I probed her with my eager tongue, over and over while gently fucking her with two fingers imbedded in her anus while my thumb slid inside her pussy. I could feel her tight little ring fluttering around my fingers as she tensed and then she came, hot and sweet and salty, a wash of fluid. I’d never encountered a squirter before and I tried to swallow it all but some still trickled from the corner of my mouth. She pulled back from my lips and tongue to sink down beside me, kissing away the remnants of her fluid that dotted my lips.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue



The shower started to cool and so we toweled each other dry. She was playful and tender, kissing every inch of me as she dried me off. Her lips and teeth found my nipples and she sucked them, nibbling gently in between. By now I was aching with need. Her hands found by cock and she wrapped both of them around the shaft stacked.

“So big, ” she murmured. She relinquished hold of only one hand and used the other to lead me to a bed. It was a huge, oaken affair with a broad quilt covered expanse. Opening a bedside drawer she pulled out a tube of lube. Taking her time, humming softly to herself she coated my shaft until all eight inches glistened. I was hard enough that the foreskin wouldn’t stay forward and most of my bulbous head was uncovered.

Leaning over the bed she simply said, “Bugger me.”

Although startled by the starkly worded request, I was more than ready to comply. Still, I wanted to spend a moment drinking it all in. Her mature, but surprisingly lean, body was facing away from me and she stood on the floor, legs spread, her torso bent over the bed, her breasts hanging down. Her legs were lean and muscular and I could see her calf muscles quivering a little with either the strain of her position or the excitement she was feeling. Her back was broad, tapering to a narrow waist. Her thick, wet mop of black hair was in sharp contrast to the relative paleness of her body. Although aching for her, I didn’t enter yet.

“Turn over, ” I said, “I want to see you when I’m inside.”

Blue eyes, the color of the storm torn sky outside, looked into mine as she wordlessly complied. She lay back on the bed and I pulled her toward me by grasping her firm thighs. I dragged her over the white sheets until her behind was right at the edge of the mattress and then I positioned my cock at the entrance to her bottom . It seemed to twitch under me as I pushed against it. Looking into her eyes I sodomized her, sliding inside, ever so slowly. Her mouth opened with a soft moan as the head of my shaft slid past her tight ring. I could feel my foreskin being dragged back by her tightness and it engorged the head of my cock like a cock ring, trapping the blood inside the swollen tip.

It went in easier after that and I kept a steady forward pressure until my balls were laying against her smooth round bottom. I loved the feeling of my balls slapping against her and so I started to thrust and withdraw, each stroke a bit more forceful. I slid two fingers past her pussy lips into her tunnel and let my thumb slide over the hard nub of her clitoris. The feeling was magical, and like magic, her body started to tremble, for all the world as if each plunge of mine was somehow pumping an electrical charge through her. My fingers and thumb, well coated with her juices kept a punctuation counterpoint.

I pumped inside her anus, riding her hard, as I stroked her near-liquid cunt with my busy fingers. She was wonderfully tight and eager, pushing back against me, urging me to penetrate all the way on each hard thrust. By now my thighs were starting to tremble and my breathing was ragged. With one final thrust I buried my spurting cock to the hilt while I masturbated her with all the speed I could muster. In seconds she joined me with her secretions arching high out of her cunt to cover my shaft and coat my belly. Moaning, out of control, I ground my cock into her striving to be one with this wonderful woman. As my shuddering stopped and I slipped out of her now, stretched-wide bottom, I lowered my head to her soaken pussy and licked her clean. We stretched out on the bed, side by side, and fell into a light afternoon slumber.

When I awoke, she was staring at me, her hand wrapped lightly around my stiffening cock.

“Good, you’re awake, ” she murmured with a wide smile as she swung a leg over me.

I inhaled sharply as with one motion she buried my rampant cock inside her warmth. Seeing her breasts move as she rode was fascinating. I had to reach up to capture them even as she leaned back slightly to grasp my balls. She kneaded my sack gently as she rocked on my hardness, impaled on my cock. I played lightly with her nipples. In no time her once small, careful movements grew frantic and became large. She raised up until my cock nearly fell out, only to crash down again until her hips bottomed out against me. I felt my cock head banging against her cervix with every down-thrust.

Breathing hard I reached to fondle her clitoris as she began to lose her rhythm, running my fingers over it, pressing my palm against it. With a suddenness that surprised me she leaned forward to press herself full length against my torso. I wrapped my arms around her and held her so tightly that she couldn’t move while I moved my hips wildly. I drove myself into her as she shuddered, driving up as hard and fast as I could move. I didn’t stop even when I felt my orgasm begin, cum traveled up my shaft, such an intense sensation that it felt as if a golf ball was trying to get passage. That seemed to be all for her too as a flood of warmth wet my balls and the sheets under me.

She didn’t move and neither did I until long after my softening cock slid from her warmth.
Published 
Written by Noni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments