Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addiction Chapter One

"Older women having wonderful sex with a younger man"

13
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Chapter One
 
Kay put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. There weren't many, as only Paul and she were in the house this week. Alex, her husband, was in London. She had taken him to the airport ten days ago. She had a text message from him on Friday saying that he would be staying in London for the foreseeable future. Kay had not replied to the message. They had had separate bedrooms for the last twenty years. Kay had not taken a lover. She was part of a coffee morning group that met for coffee and sex. She enjoyed this but still longed for a hard cock to go deep inside her.
 
She then went upstairs and got her dildo and vibrator out of her bedside table. She lay on the bed and opened her legs. She was already wet. She slid two fingers inside her hot wet pussy. She took some of her wetness and rubbed it around her hard clit. She then placed the vibrator against her clit and moaned with the pleasure that it gave her. She then gently inserted the dildo into her pussy as the vibrator stimulated her clit. Fifteen minutes later she had an incredible orgasm.
 
Kay showered afterwards. She shaved her pussy every morning in the shower. She preferred no hair around her vagina. She had a beautiful vulva; it was always swollen. It was like her enormous breasts; both were very sensitive. She used an alcohol-free shaving gel that Paul had told her about when he started shaving nine years ago.
 
Paul was the son of Ann, who had gone to school and then to University with Kay. Ann was a widow. George, Paul’s father, had died ten years ago. He was twenty years older than Ann. He was a very successful businessman. Ann was a very wealthy woman. After George’s death, she like Kay had not taken a lover. Kay and Ann had been lovers at school, university and after they both married.
 
Paul was staying with Kay for the last three months as he was in his final year of University. He already had a Law degree and next summer he would have an Accountancy degree as well. Paul was now twenty-four. He was tall, handsome and very well mannered. Whenever Ann went on holiday, he always went to stay with Kay. He had his own ensuite bedroom in the house. Paul and Kay got on very well together. Kay had thought that Mags, her daughter though five years older would have been a good match for Paul but Paul had shown no interest and Mags had married a lawyer three years ago.
 
For years Paul and Kay had always given each other birthday and Christmas gifts. Just little things that were thoughtful. Years ago Paul had given Kay a shower gel called “Cashmere Care” which Kay loved. It was the only shower gel she bought for herself. She thought of Paul every time she washed her pussy with it. She knew that Paul used it too as he had it in his bathroom. 
 
Kay and her sister had inherited her father’s property portfolio. They were both very wealthy women. Bunty, Kay’s sister, was also a widow. She had no children. She was also a member of Kay’s coffee morning group. Bunty was an accountant, and she ran the property portfolio which had doubled in size in the last ten years due to her shrewd business decisions. Kay and Bunty were both beautiful women. They had both flirted with Paul at Mags’s wedding reception. Alex had left the reception early complaining about the volume of the band. After he had left Kay said to Paul, “Save the last dance for me.”
 
Paul had been a perfect gentleman at the reception. He had not brought a partner but had been all evening with Ann, Kay and Bunty. They had all enjoyed the reception. After the last dance Kay hugged and kissed Paul on the cheek and said, "That was wonderful, I haven't had so much fun for years.”
 
Paul was sitting at his desk. He had a craving for an Indian meal. If he had been at home he would have asked Molly out for dinner but it would have been an hour and a half drive for him, and he wouldn't be able to drink because of the driving. Molly was the Head Receptionist and Bookkeeper in Ann’s Hotel. She had worked there for over forty years. She was a single mother with a brilliant daughter, Val, who also had a Law and Accountancy degree. She was one year older than Paul. 
 
When Paul was eighteen, he had worked all summer in the Hotel. He and Molly had worked carefully putting in a new computer system. It had taken them three weeks. On the day it went live, it was successful. Paul invited Molly out for dinner to thank her for her hard work. They went to an Italian restaurant two minutes walk from Ann’s flat. Ann was visiting Kay and staying overnight with her.
 
Paul and Molly had an excellent meal. Molly looked stunning. She was tall with a voluptuous body. Paul called Molly, Mrs Graham and Molly addressed Paul as Mr Paul. Paul said, “Molly, when we are together, may I address you as Molly and you can call me Paul?”
 
Molly leant over the table and squeezed Paul’s hand gently and said, “I would love that, but I must warn you that I find you very attractive. You're my first date with a man for over twenty-five years. I have loved working with you over the last three weeks. I feel so comfortable when I am around you. Is the difference in our age a problem with you? It's not for me as I get very aroused when I am close to you.”
 
Paul leant over the table and said, “Molly, it is not a problem for me. I find you very attractive. I also feel comfortable when I am around you.  I also get aroused when I am close to you, but I do not have a lot of sexual experience. In fact, I have hardly any.”
 
Molly squeezed Paul’s hands and replied, “We must be very discreet as Ann has helped Val and me so much especially with Val’s education. Don't worry about your lack of sexual experience. I will teach you how to give a woman pleasure. When you give a woman pleasure, you get lots of pleasure back. I have powerful sexual urges. I only give pleasure, no pain. Val is at home tonight so can we go back to Ann’s flat?”
 
Paul then paid the bill, and they walked back to the flat. Their first kiss was in the elevator. Molly's tongue and fingers were every where. The got into the lounge and stripped. Molly had an incredible body. When she saw Paul’s cock, she said, “Is all that for me? That's the biggest cock that I have ever seen, and I have watched a lot of porn.”
 
Molly went down on Paul, and he exploded in her mouth one minute later. Molly licked him clean and then she kissed Paul. It was the first time Paul had tasted his cum, and it was sweet. Molly told Paul not to worry about cuming so quickly as this was normal and they had all night. Paul went for some Champagne and Molly phoned Val to say that she wouldn't be home. She also told Val that she had an excellent meal with Paul. 
 
That night Paul made love to Molly three times. They would see each other three times a week. Within three months Paul was a very experienced lover. Paul was delighted with this arrangement as he could study hard and have excellent sex on a regular basis. Three years later Val graduated with her law degree. Molly invited Paul to join them at the Italian restaurant where they had their first meal together.
 
Ann, Kay, Bunty and Donya were on a cruise. Donya was Iranian. She was a widow and a good friend of Kay and Ann. They had worked together eight years ago. Donya’s husband was much older than she was and he had died six years ago. Donya had inherited a fortune but lived very quietly. Jack invited them to Ann’s  flat for some Champagne before the meal. They sat in the lounge sipping Champagne and chatting. Molly excused herself. Val then thanked Paul for giving Molly so much happiness. She told him that she had never seen her mother so happy. She then kissed Paul. Her tongue was deep in  Paul’s mouth. Molly came back into the lounge and said, “You two look as if you are having fun, don't let me interrupt you.”
 
That night was the first time Paul had a threesome with Molly and Val. Val was excellent in bed. They both worked together to give pleasure. Val loved Paul’s cock. She had only been with one other man before Paul. For the next three years, the three of them were inseparable, they had so much fun. Both Molly and Val took it in every hole. Ann would ask Paul why he was studying all the time and that he should go out more and meet some nice girl. Paul would smile and say his degree came first and there was plenty of time for all that later.
 
One night after an excellent session Molly told Paul about Ann’s coffee group and that she and Val had been lovers with everyone in the group. Paul said, “That's your business. I am so pleased with you and Val. I have a superb life with the two of you. I know that you will give Ann a lot of pleasure.”
 
It was now eleven thirty. Paul sent Kay a WhatsApp message which read, “Hi Kay, I have a craving for an Indian meal tonight. May  I invite you to join me and I hope that you enjoy an Indian?
Regards Paul.”
 
A minute later Paul’s phone beeped, there was a message from Kay which read, “Paul darling, I accept your very gracious invitation. What would you like me to wear on our first date? I'm so excited and so happy that you have invited me. I don't know what to wear, and I want to look good for you. I haven't had an Indian since University. 
Regards Kay.”
 
Then a second message arrived which read, “Lol, I meant an Indian meal though there was an Indian student that couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs. Would you like me to wear something suggestive as I have a few risqué outfits in the wardrobe which I only get to wear when I am out with the girls, tell me what you like and I will wear it?”
 
Paul replied, “I can understand the Indian student looking at your fantastic boobs. How risqué are your outfits? I would like you to wear something that you feel comfortable wearing. Take some photos of you in the outfits you would like to wear and send them to me.”
 
Paul thought of what Molly had told him, “Always be assertive, women love that.”
 
Paul worked through his lunch hour or exchanged messages with Kay. Paul had no classes this afternoon but wanted to work in the library to research a couple of things. He then messaged Kay; he wrote, “Kay, my classes are finished. I can be home at three this afternoon. Rather than you taking those lovely pictures, I will sit in the lounge with a glass of Champagne and you can model what you want to wear. I loved you in that red cocktail dress; you looked stunning. I am looking forward to tonight. I wish that I had got a craving before this.”
 
Two minutes later Paul’s phone beeped, Kay’s message read, “Darling, I am on my second glass. You sit on the sofa in your bedroom, and I will model there. That will save me running up and down the stairs. I have some fantastic lingerie that accentuate my figure. Would you like it if I modelled some risque lingerie for you?  K xx.”
 
Paul replied, “I would love that, I hope that you are not a tease as I am feeling aroused with your pictures especially the red cocktail dress. P xx.”
 
Kay replied, “I am not a tease. I have a shit marriage. I am attracted to you and have been for years. We are both adults, and we both have needs and urges. The first thing I want to do is give you a hug and a long hot kiss when you get here. When will you be here? K xxx.”
 
Paul did not reply as he had just parked the car in her driveway. Kay had heard him and opened the front door. She was wearing a red bodysuit which was crotchless. She had no pants on, and her vulva was swollen and shaved. It looked delicious. Her breasts were pushed up; they looked stunning. They had a long kiss with Kay’s tongue deep in Paul’s mouth. Kay said, “The Champagne is upstairs, let’s go up.”
 
They went into Kay’s bedroom, and Paul took control. Her bed was covered in outfits and lingerie. They sat on the sofa where they kissed and touched for ten minutes; Kay was very wet. She had unzipped Paul’s trousers and taken Paul’s semi-hard cock out; it still looked impressive. Kay was giving him a hand job as he kissed and fingered her.
 
Paul the knelt in front of Kay and spread her legs wide open. Her clit was hard, and he went down on her sucking her clit with initially two fingers, Soon he had three then four and finally he was fisting her as he sucked her big hard clit. Paul kept going as Kay moaned with pleasure. He made her hold her legs open, so her pussy and ass were exposed to him. He then used her cum as lube and soon had four fingers in her ass as well as his fist in her pussy. 
 
Paul kept going then and put Kay onto the carpet where they could 69, Kay was wonderful and soon was taking the full length in her mouth. When Paul was hard, he bent her, so she was bending over the sofa. He teased the tip of his hard cock against her clit several times then slid his cock inside her pussy for six thrusts, Kay could take the full length, and she was gripping his cock as he thrust. He withdrew then slipped his hard throbbing cock into her ass. He rode her ass deep and hard for the next ten minutes as he rubbed her clit as he was riding her ass. He pulled out and said, “Make him hard for your pussy.”
 
Kay went down on him, she sucked his cock and massaged his balls, taking one ball at a time into her mouth. She was glowing; she looked so relaxed. She put Paul’s cock between her tits and said, “Would you like a fantastic titty fuck after dinner?”
 
Paul then bent her over the sofa and went into her doggy-style. He was rubbing her hard clit as he rode her. Soon he had an excellent rhythm going. He rode her deep and hard for the next forty minutes then exploded inside her pussy. Kay turned around and they kissed. They kissed passionately then Kay said, “I have never orgasmed so much in my life. Is it possible that we can see each other on a regular basis? I won’t be possessive, but I would like to spend time with you. I have a fucked up marriage; I am not getting any younger. I am a reasonably wealthy woman, and I would love to spend time with you?”
 
They kissed again then Paul replied, “You are wonderful in bed. I enjoyed being with you. I wish I had asked you out earlier. Yes, I would love to see you on a regular basis, and I will be here with you until next year when I finish at University. I want to be honest with you; I am sleeping with Molly and her daughter Val. If that is OK with you, then the four of us will have a lot of fun.”
 
Kay kissed him and held him close then said, “I have slept with both of them. They are wonderful in bed in a threesome. They give so much pleasure. Your mother has a coffee morning group which meets for coffee and sex. Bunty and I are in it along with Donya, Molly and Val. There are another couple of girls that are married and only come occasionally. Ann would love you in bed. Would you like to fuck her she is hot in bed? She has never had a male lover since your father died. I think that you should think about that as it would give her, so much pleasure.”
 
Paul replied, “You said it all when you stated that we are all adults and have our needs and urges. Ann will be the same. I have always been attracted to her. She told me to stop calling her mum when I was sixteen. Listen let’s shower then we can get to the restaurant as I am getting hungry as I had no lunch today. When we are in the house is it ok with you if we walk around naked?”
 
They showered and dressed and finished the bottle of Champagne then walked to the restaurant; Kay had given Paul two hundred pounds to pay for the meal. Paul had taken it reluctantly as Kay put it into his jacket pocket. They kissed, and Kay squeezed Paul’s cock and said, “Darling, you don’t have to worry about money now.”
 
Kay had worn the red cocktail dress, and she looked stunning. They had an excellent meal, and as they sat finishing the bottle of Chablis, Kay said, “I know how you can seduce Ann. She is on a roleplay site, we all have been on dating and roleplay sites, but Ann enjoys online sex. When we get home, we can enrol you on the site and then you can start messaging.”
 
They got home and had a super forty-five-minute session with Kay giving Paul a lovely titty fuck in foreplay. Kay enrolled Paul as Hot Twenty year old. She then sucked him to make his cock hard and took ten beautiful pictures of his enormous cock. She put these into his private pictures then wrote his profile which said, “Twenty-four year old student looking for older woman to have fun with either online or in reality. I am honest, well-educated and mannerly. Please, no time wasters.”
 
She used a bunch of roses as his profile picture which looked very classy. She then left a message on “Mum needs loved” who had a picture of a very busty woman wearing a full face masquerade mask. Paul did not recognise her because of the mask. She had a lot of similar pictures on her profile page and also forty pictures and seven videos on her private picture page. Her profile read, “Big breasted mother looking for a younger man to have fun with online. Love everything to do with pleasure but no S&M, Bondage or pain, only pleasure.”
 
Hot Twenty year old sent a message asking for access to her private pictures and the message, “Hi, love your profile pics. I love big breasts, are yours sensitive, can you cum when they are sucked and played with? I would like to get to know you.”
 
Two minutes later he had a reply giving him access and asking for access to his private pictures. Paul gave access the message read, “Yes I can, but I like my pussy fingered as my tits are being sucked. I love oral giving and receiving. Let’s write and get to know each other. I only do online as I believe it is too dangerous in reality. I am writing with two other guys at the moment. Please be honest with me. My name is Anne. Look forward to chatting. xx.”
 
Then another message which read, “Wow that is the biggest cock I have ever seen. What are you doing on here? You could have any woman you want with that beauty. I may even change my rules for you and have a meeting in reality. Have you a video of you squirting? Would love to see it if you have. xx Anne.”
 
Paul replied, “I have no videos I could send, but I will do one if you want. Tell me about yourself. Are you married and not getting anything at home? Have you kids? I am in my final year doing Law. I love being with older women. I am seeing two older women and one of their daughters at the moment. I like your type of sex with only pleasure and no pain. What is your profession?”
 
Paul and Kay looked at the private pictures and videos. They were amazing. Ann had an incredible body. She was using vibrators and dildos in her videos and pictures and taking it in both holes. She was hot.
 
Kay then got her iPhone and whatsapped Ann. Her message read, “Hi Ann, was out for an excellent meal with Paul tonight. He is a gentleman. You should be so proud of him. I am on to ask you a favour. I am so horny. If you have had wine tonight is it possible you could take a taxi, which I will pay for, and come and visit me. I want to tongue your beautiful pussy. Paul is asleep, so we have no problem there. Please come as I want you so much. I will give you a good fisting if you come. Kisses Kay xxx.”
 
A minute later Kay’s phone rang. Kay put it on to the speaker and signalled to Paul to say nothing. Ann said, “Is my darling horny tonight well so am I. I have been chatting with a guy on the roleplay site with the biggest cock that I have ever seen. Kay, I will be there in forty minutes. I was at the hotel until nine thirty this evening, so I have had nothing to drink. I am so happy you messaged me as I am horny. I want fisted and that big dildo you have. Make sure Paul is sleeping as I could be noisy.”
 
Kay replied, “Ann, thanks so much. Paul aroused me tonight. I was wearing the red push up bodysuit, and every time he looked at me my nipples got hard. Has Paul a girlfriend at the moment as he is an eligible bachelor. Maybe you can stay over, and we can all go out for a meal tomorrow night as you have plenty of clothes here?”
 
Ann replied, “The only time I have ever socialised with Paul was at Mags’s wedding reception. I got aroused when I danced with him. I have never known him to date a girl, but I know he is very friendly with Molly and Val. They spend a lot of time together, and I know that they go out for meals every now and again. I hope that he is not a shy boy as he has lots of confidence. See you soon.”
 
Paul had a message back from Ann, “It read, “I am a doctor, I need to go as a friend has called and she has asked me to visit her. Maybe we can write later. If your two older women are called Molly and Kay, and the daughter’s name is Val, then I am looking forward to seeing you squirt tonight. With all my love, your Ann xxxxx.”
 
Paul showed Kay the message. Kay said, “She knows, and that's good. Let's shower, so we are fresh for her. She loves it hard and rough. Do the same to her as you did to me this afternoon. I'm happy that she knows.”
 
They showered then Kay phoned Ann and said, “Darling, I am so glad you have guessed what's happening. We were scratching our heads on how to get you involved. We have showered so that we are both fresh for you. When you arrive, I will leave you and Paul alone so that you can spend some time together. I'm sure that you will have a fantastic night tonight. My pussy is still throbbing and tingling. When do you think that you will be here?”
 
Ann replied, “I'll be there in ten minutes. Thank you for offering that as I would love to spend some time with Paul. My pussy is wet thinking about him. I have dreamed of him for years. If you can give us an hour or so. Please have some Champagne ready as I am so nervous.”
 
Kay replied, “He will be in the lounge wearing only a towelling bathrobe. I will wait upstairs. If you want him alone tonight, then use Paul’s bedroom. I'm so happy for us all. Drive carefully.”
 
Kay came off the phone and told Paul what was happening. She said it was better if we spent some time together. Then Kay asked, “Darling, you were wonderful with me, do you think you can do the same again or will I give you a little pill?”
 
Paul asked, “What kind of pill?”
 
Kay left the room and came back with a blue pill. Kay said, “I have these Viagra from the practice. I have put the packet in the inside pocket of your shaving bag. Swallow this one now, and you will be able to ride Ann for hours. By taking it, you will give her something tonight that she will never forget.”
 
Paul swallowed the pill with a little Champagne. Kay kissed him then went upstairs. Five minutes later the lounge door opened and Ann came in. She looked stunning. Paul stood up, and they kissed and cuddled. Ann was a great kisser. Her tongue and hands were everywhere. After five minutes of passionate kissing and touching, Ann asked for some Champagne as she was so nervous. Paul filled her glass and topped up her own then said, “To us, I wish we had done this years ago. I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend. I want tonight to be special for both of us. I have wanted you for so long.”
 
They held hands and sipped their Champagne. They tongue kissed and touched. Ann was on her third glass of Champagne. Paul got a fresh bottle, and when he came back, Ann was only wearing a crotchless bodysuit with no panties and self-supporting stockings.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

Her pussy was smooth, and her vulva was swollen but looked beautiful. Ann took off Paul’s bathrobe and was amazed at the size of Paul’s cock.
 
Ann went down on him. She soon was taking the full length. Her tongue was everywhere. Paul was amazed at the size of his cock. The tablet had worked. It was much bigger than it had ever been before. Paul was fingering Ann pussy. She was wet, and she had a big hard clit. She was pushing her pussy against the two fingers he had inside her. She was also sucking his cock with more force. After five minutes Paul said, “I want you to open your legs for me. I want you to relax and enjoy what I will do to you. When I think that you are ready, then I will put my cock inside you. But it won't be until I believe that you are ready.”
 
They kissed then Paul went down on her. He did the same as he did with Kay this afternoon. Soon he had her holding her legs wide open allowing him complete access to her pussy and ass. Fifteen minutes later he was fisting her pussy and had four fingers in her ass, and she loved it. As he sucked her big hard clit, he could feel her gripping his fist as he fisted her. Paul knew that she was ready for him when Ann said, “Darling, I am on fire. I don't know how many times that I have cum and I still haven't had that beautiful cock inside me.”
 
Paul bent her over the sofa then went into her pussy doggy-style. After six thrusts he pulled out then slid his enormous cock inside her ass. He worked her clit as he ass fucked her. After ten minutes, she had cum twice; he withdrew then he slipped his cock into her pussy. He was rubbing her clit as he rode her. She was gripping his cock tightly, and it felt wonderful. After thirty-five minutes he squirted inside her. He kissed her neck and ears then turned her around. They lay on the floor, and Ann said, “That was fucking wonderful. It was easily the best fuck of my life. I am so happy that this has happened. I must go on the pill as I still have my period. I love you too with all my heart. As Rod Stewart sang in one of his songs, ‘You're my lover, you're my best friend.”
 
They sat on the sofa for the next hour. They were chatting, kissing, touching and drinking Champagne. Ann suggested that they should take a holiday, but Paul’s University would only allow them to leave on a Friday at lunchtime and be back on Monday morning as his first class was at eleven-forty in the morning. They decided to go to London on Friday and come back on Sunday evening.
 
Ann said, “My friend Donya has a magnificent town house in London. I will phone and ask if we can use it. There are some excellent restaurants within walking distance. Maria, the housekeeper, does an excellent breakfast. Let me phone her and find out if we can use it, if not we will book into the Ritz. You will love Donya; she's wonderful in bed. Paul, I have my friends, and I don't mind sharing you with them. We can all have so much fun. A lot of things are happening. Mags has separated from her husband. Luckily she doesn't have kids. She is staying with Bunty. Her husband is gay.”
 
“I feel so sorry for her. Kay is distraught. I'm so happy that you and Kay got together and now me. After I call Donya we will have another session then I will check if she is still awake. If she is then we will join her. I will tell Donya about you. She could be a great asset for you. She is a seriously wealthy woman, I mean in billions. I will call her now.”
 
Ann got her iPhone and called Donya. Ann said, “Hi darling, I am glad that I have got you. I have a big favour to ask, is it possible that Paul and I can stay in your London home at the weekend?”
 
Donya replied, “Of course you can. You can use it anytime you want. Just let me know, and I'll tell Maria. I have had a fuck of a day. I have just left the nursing home where my aunt was staying. She died forty minutes ago. That is four aunts that have died in the last three months. I'm going to London on Friday afternoon as I have to visit my last aunt on Friday. I'll tell Maria to set a room up for Paul, and you can share with me. When I saw your number I got excited, I thought you were looking for pussy, and I need it tonight.”
 
Ann answered, “Darling, I am so sorry to hear that. I have big news. Paul has been having an affair with Molly and Val for years. Today he has had Kay and me. Remember when my husband died and you came to me. It took my mind off everything. I'm at Kay’s. Come here, and we will have a wonderful threesome with Paul. We will talk about London later. When will you be here?”
 
Donya replied, “In five minutes. I have clothes at Kay’s. I need a drink. It has been a long day. I will let myself in, are you in the lounge?”
 
Ann answered, “Yes, do that. When you get here have some Champagne, then we will all shower together as Paul, and I need to freshen up.”
 
Ann came off the phone and said, “Let me tell you about Donya. She came from a very powerful Iranian family. She married a much older Iranian man. He and his five sisters were very wealthy. They own banks, Insurance Companies and many other businesses. Donya has inherited all the wealth from her husband and the four aunts who have died. She was thirty-seven three weeks ago. Her husband used Viagra, but he only liked to ass fuck, which she loves. Paul, I am a very wealthy woman, but Donya is in another league. Do what you did to me tonight and she will love it. Cum inside her and try and make her pregnant. She has told me that she would love a child.”
 
“She loves sex but is scared that men will be after her for her money. Apart from the aunt in London, she is the only living member of the family left. I know that she will fall in love with you. I also know that she would share you with the group. She's a very intelligent and caring person. She plays down her wealth. After a couple of glasses of Champagne, we will shower. We will both work on her then fuck her as you fucked me.”
 
Paul said, “I can't believe today has happened. I fuck my mother's best friend. Then I fuck my mother, and now I am having a threesome with my mother and her friend. I love every minute of it. Ann, I understand what you are thinking about Donya, but I must like her and be attracted to her. If I am, then I will cum inside her every day until she becomes pregnant.”
 
They heard a car in the driveway. Ann went for a glass for Donya, Paul’s cock was still hard. Paul put on the bathrobe as Ann had put her boobs back inside her bodysuit. Ann met Donya in the hallway and brought her into the lounge. Paul stood up and shook her hand. Donya was a beautiful woman. Tall with striking features and a voluptuous body. She had a wonderful smile and honest eyes. Ann poured Donya a glass of Champagne and topped up her glass and Paul’s. Donya said, “Both of you look comfortable, let me get comfortable too.”
 
Donya was wearing a jacket and skirt. She took them both off. She was dressed in a white crotchless bodysuit with skimpy white panties which she also took off. She then sat down on the sofa on Paul’s left with Ann on the right. They had small talk for several minutes and sipped their Champagne. Ann topped up their glasses then said, “Let me check if Kay is sleeping. Don't you two be getting up to anything while I am away.”
 
When Ann left the room Paul put his hand gently onto Donya’s cheek then they kissed. Donya’s tongue was huge and nearly filled Paul’s mouth. Both their hands were everywhere. Paul popped Donya’s beautiful boobs out of her bodysuit. They were enormous, and her nipples were hard. He sucked and played with her breasts as his other hand fingered her wet pussy. 
 
She had a huge clit. Paul undid the bathrobe belt and took it off. Donya gasped when she saw his hard cock. She said, “That is beautiful.”
 
She then went down on him. Her tongue was everywhere. She had a very long and thick tongue. She soon was taking the full length, and it felt wonderful. Paul was fingering her pussy and now had three fingers inside her and Donya was gripping his fingers tightly. Paul kissed her passionately then spread her legs and knelt in front of her. He then started to suck her clit as he finger fucked with four fingers. He kept going, and her cum tasted so sweet. He was now fisting her as he sucked her throbbing clit.
 
Donya was moaning with pleasure. Paul now using her cum as lube had two fingers in her ass. He also had her holding her legs wide open giving him wonderful access to her ass and pussy. He soon had four fingers inside her ass. He then turned her around and went into her pussy doggy-style. Her pussy felt wonderful. He had ten thrusts and she was taking his full length. He pulled out of her pussy then slid into her ass. She took it all. He was rubbing her clit as he pounded her ass. She was enjoying this and was moaning with pleasure. 
 
Paul kept this up for ten minutes then pulled out and slid back inside her pussy doggy-style. He was fingering her clit as he was riding her. He soon had a strong rhythm. He was now pounding her pussy hard. She was wet now, and the squelching sounds were coming from her pussy were easily audible. Thirty-five minutes later Paul exploded inside her. Paul kissed her neck, and ear then said, “That was beautiful.”
 
Paul pulled out and turned Donya around. They then lay kissing and cuddling on the carpet. Donya said, “Paul, thank you so much. I have never cum so much in my life. I'm so happy that we have met. Is it possible that we could see each other on a regular basis? I am bisexual, and I enjoy Ann’s coffee group. You will be the only man that I will have sex with. I am thirty-seven, and according to my gynaecologist, I am very healthy. I will not go on the pill. I would be proud to have you the father of my child or even God willing my children.”
 
Paul then kissed Donya with a long kiss. Paul noticed that there were tears in Donya’s eyes. Paul looked Donya in the eye, and he now had a tear in his eyes, he then said, “Donya, I would be proud to be the father of our child or children. I love being part of Ann’s coffee group I will also stay part of it. We will make love every day until you become pregnant. I believe that I am falling in love with you.”
 
They kissed again then Donya said, “I appreciate what you are saying. I was attracted to you the first time that I  saw you in Ann’s hotel. I know that you are the man that I want in my bed. If it is every day so much the better. I also believe that I am falling in love with you.”
 
They kissed each other with a lot of tenderness and feeling. Then Ann came back into the lounge. She topped up everyone's glasses then said, “I have just had a wonderful session with Kay. She is finished. She has set her alarm for seven thirty so she is up to make your breakfast. So let's get to bed, and we can have a session tonight, and I will wake up at six so we can have a session before you go to the University. What do you think?”
 
Paul then explained that he and Donya wanted a baby and he would have sex with all the group but would only cum inside Donya. Ann then said, “That's wonderful, I am so happy for the both of you and myself as I am going to be a grandmother. I will babysit for you anytime. Everyone in the group will be so happy.”
 
They then showered and went to bed. Donya and Paul worked on Ann, and she came thirty minutes later. Then Ann and Paul worked on Donya. Forty minutes later Paul came inside Donya. Donya and Paul fell asleep holding hands.
 
The next morning Ann was awake at five fifty. The same procedure as last night. Ann had a fantastic orgasm then Paul pounded Donya for forty minutes then came inside her. Donya hugged Paul afterwards then said, “Three times you have cum inside me in nine hours. I'm so happy.”
 
Ann stayed in bed, but Donya showered and breakfasted with Paul. They exchanged telephone numbers. Paul left after telling Donya that if he didn't reply immediately, it was because he was in a lecture. 
 
********
 
Donya chatted with Kay. Kay was so impressed with Paul. She told her that she didn't know how many times she came yesterday but her pussy was still tingling today. Donya told her that when they were in the group, then Paul would only cum inside her until she got pregnant. Kay replied, “Ann said that she is going back on the pill as it would be too risky if she got pregnant. Mags wants a child, that might be a good thing for her. If you got pregnant would you marry Paul?”
 
Donya replied, “I would marry Paul tomorrow. I have never had feelings for a man like the feelings I have for Paul. I will need to go soon as I have to talk to the undertaker and check my aunt’s house out. What are you doing today?”
 
Kay answered, “I am going to Bunty’s to talk with Mags. Mags is happy that she is going for a divorce, but she feels very insecure. Bunty is wonderful with her. Ann was saying that you are going to London on Friday, maybe next week we can a meal with Bunty and Mags?”
 
Donya replied, “We will arrange that after I speak with Paul.”
 
Donya kissed Kay and went upstairs and said goodbye to Ann. Ann was very happy and said that she would message Donya later as she had a dental appointment this morning. Donya then went to her aunt’s house. She got in and switched off the alarm. The house was immaculate. Everything was in perfect condition. She phoned the undertaker. He could offer a cremation at nine on Monday morning or four on Monday afternoon. She told him that she would let him know which one this afternoon. 
 
She then phoned her remaining aunt to tell her that her sister had died. She was in her nineties and was too old to make the journey. She also told her that she would be in London on Friday and she would call her to let her know when she would visit her. She also told her about Paul. She told her that she wanted a child with Paul. Her aunt said that was wonderful news but if she married him to keep the Reza name alive.
 
She then sent a WhatsApp message to Paul which read, “Hi darling, hope your day is going well. I would like you to come to the cremation with me on Monday if possible. The times are nine in the morning or four in the afternoon. Another question time, what time will I book the plane for on Friday afternoon? I'm now at my aunt’s house, Twenty Two Park Gardens. It's a two-minute walk from the University. Let me know if you want to come over for some lunch. Thinking about you. Lots of hugs and kisses. Your Donya xxxxx.”
 
Donya then went to her aunt’s bedroom and opened the safe. It was full of jewellery and gold. There were fourteen Faberge eggs in their original leather bound presentation boxes. There were so many ten-kilo gold bars. She took pictures of the eggs and boxes and put them back in the safe and locked it.
 
Her phone beeped it was Paul; the message read, “I will go with you. I will take a day off so make it nine in the morning. I'm free from one on Friday afternoon so anytime after that. I can be there in ten minutes, and I am free for the rest of the day. I'm thinking of you too. Looking forward to the hugs and kisses. Your Paul xxxx.”
 
Donya then checked her aunt’s bedroom again. The bed sheets were fresh, and the ensuite bathroom had towels and toiletries. The doorbell rang, and Donya answered it. Paul looked amazing. They kissed so tenderly, to begin with then Donya said, “Let’s go upstairs.”
 
Ninety minutes later they lay naked in bed. Donya asked, “You have a law degree and next summer you will have an accountancy degree. What will you do then?”
 
Paul replied, “I honestly don't know. I have a good business brain. I have two hobbies, golf and antiques. I have been collecting antiques since I was ten. In Ann’s flat all the major pieces I have bought with Ann’s money, all are now worth ten times more than we paid for them. I'm in the middle of sorting out Ann’s finances. Val, Molly's daughter, is a genius with figures. I don't want to work in an office doing the same routine every day, that would bore me.”
 
Donya said, “You could help me in my business. It will take a long time to explain it as I don't do anything as all the companies that I own, meaning I have a controlling shareholding in are run by the top executives that are out there. In regards to antiques, let me show you something that I inherited today.”
 
She then opened the safe and brought out the Faberge eggs. She then asked, “Do you know what these are?”
 
Paul examined each one very carefully. He brought an eyeglass from his pocket. Five minutes later he said, “Darling, do you know what these are or what the value is of them?”
 
Donya replied, “I think that they are Faberge eggs, but I have no idea what they are worth.”
 
Paul said, “You are right, they are Faberge eggs. Each of these is worth twenty million pounds. There are two which I believe were ordered for Easter of nineteen seventeen but were never delivered because of the revolution. If they are, then you could double the price. There are so many Russian oligarchs would pay lots of money for this collection. I believe that they could be worth over three hundred million pounds.”
 
Donya said, “Fuck me, so much. I am really surprised at that. I won't sell them. I'll keep them.”
 
Paul replied, “I will let's get back to bed. Put them back in the safe and lock them up. I think they would be safer in a bank's safe than here. Never tell anyone that you have them and I will do the same.”
 
They went back to bed. One hour later they showered and then went out for a spaghetti at an Italian restaurant. Donya showed Paul around the house. It was enormous. It had maybe twenty-five big rooms. She then showed him the Mews and the old stables. Donya said, “I also own number Twenty and number Twenty Two. They are both rented out as offices. Both the firms that are renting are terminating their leases this year. This is the only private house left in Park Gardens; the rest are all offices or Consulates. I have a beautiful penthouse which I love. I just lock the door, and I can go anywhere.”
 
They had a bottle of Chablis with their lunch. As they were finishing the bottle after lunch, Paul said, "Those properties would make an excellent boutique hotel. The location, car parking and the character of the buildings. You should ask Val to do a costing for you. What will we do tonight?”
 
Donya replied, “It’s now four. We could go back to the house for a couple of hours and then go back to Kay’s house. If we go out for dinner tonight, then I want to pay. I think that's a good idea about the hotel. You have a lot of experience with Ann’s hotel. Let's do it together. We will get costings from a surveyor and engage an Architect. Do you have time for this with your studies?”
 
Paul replied, “I would love to do that with you. When we get to Kay’s house, I will print out my University timetable so that you know when I am free. My law studies help me with my accountancy lectures. I take notes during all lectures then it's so easy to research afterwards. Let's get back to the house as I feel my cock is getting hard.”
 
They kissed then Paul paid the bill. They walked back to the house arm in arm. When they got to the house, Paul messaged Ann and Kay saying they would eat in the French restaurant close to Kay’s house and he and  Donya would be there for Champagne at six. 
 
Paul and Donya had an enjoyable session. She loved anal. It aroused her. She loved it when he ate her pussy. She came so easily when he did this. They showered then Donya went to her car for a small suitcase. She came back and changed. She then gave Paul, one thousand pounds in fifty-pound notes. I want you to pay for the meal tonight. I also think that after London we should have an evening with Bunty and Mags. They then left for Kay’s. 
 
They arrived at five forty-five. Paul went upstairs to change. He also printed out two timetables, one for him and the other for Donya. He checked it, and he had at least four hours a day that he could spend with Donya. He then went into the bathroom and got a pill from his toilet bag. When he went downstairs, they were all looking ravishing. They chatted and then Kay said, “I am really worried about Mags, she has lost all confidence in herself, and now she has quit her job. If she is not working, she will just withdraw more into herself.”
 
Paul said, “Kay, Donya and I were discussing a development today. We will need a lawyer. She has her practising certificate. She will have her own firm. Give Bunty a call and invite them out for dinner. Say that Donya and I need some help with a development.”
 
Donya said, “That's a very good idea. Kay, do that, and she can start on Monday.”
 
Kay phoned and said that they would be here in forty minutes as they want to shower and change. Kay said, “Bunty said that they would stay over as both of them wanted to get drunk.”
 
Paul said, “There's five of you tonight. I can spread myself thin and do all of you. I will only cum inside Donya, but I think that I can make all of you cum. What are your thoughts?”
 
Kay replied, “It would be great if you did Bunty, Mags and me together with Donya and Ann helping out in case you needed to cum inside Donya. The thought of doing two sisters and a daughter does turn me on.”
 
Ann said, “Kay, whatever we decide you must tell Bunty and that is what we will do.”
 
Donya said, “I'm sure Ann and I will be there and do our best. Paul, I want to feel you squirt inside me. It feels so good.”
 
Five minutes later Bunty and Mags arrived. Both looked so sexy, but Mags looked under pressure. Paul hugged and kissed each of them on the cheek. He felt the weight of each of their breasts on his chest; they were both big and heavy. Paul said to Mags, “I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce. You must move on. I have something that I would like you to help me with. We can talk about it later. I love your perfume; it smells so good.”
 
Mags replied, “I am feeling down, but I will help you if I can. I like the perfume too; it's called come for me.”
 
Paul smiled and said, “Nice name, is it come or cum for me?”
 
Mags replied, “I would love to  be telling you to cum for me.”
 
Paul said, “You won't need to, stay close to me after the meal.”
 
Mags replied, “How close do you want me?”
 
Paul said, “As close as you can, would you like Bunty and Kay to join us?”
 
Mags replied, “Wow, would you like to fuck two sisters and a daughter? That is making my pussy wet.”
 
Paul answered, “Sit next to me in the restaurant, take your panties off and I will make your pussy wet.”
 
Mags replied, “I'm not wearing panties, my pussy is wet, and I will sit next to you. How can I help you?”
 
Paul answered, “Donya has three properties in Park Gardens, we want to go for change of use and turn them into an exclusive hotel. I think it could be done, but I need to know how good you are in bed.”
 
Mags replied, “Tonight you will know. I will sit next to you. I want you with Kay and Bunty.”
 
Paul answered, “I would love that. Do you want Kay and you first then Bunty?”
 
Mags replied, “Yes, that would be great.”
 
She then put her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the mouth as she pushed her pussy against his leg. They left for the restaurant five minutes later. On the way to the restaurant Donya spoke quietly to Paul, she said, “You are the best thing for Mags. When she arrived she was quiet and withdrawn now she is bursting with confidence. Do her and Kay first then Bunty. I am looking forward to watching that.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments