Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All For Charity

"Never underestimate women. Some look sexy, but others ooze sexuality in ways that surprise you."

33
19 Comments 19
17.5k Views 17.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words
The charity event my wife runs started about two months ago. It’s not a normal charity event. My wife, Maggie, and her few friends; there’s about five of them that are real close, occasionally get together for a night out. One night, they all arrived back at our place and Maggie announced, out of the blue I may add, that one of them was going to have sex with me for charity. They had worked it all out; they all put around ten pounds into a pot and they would pull out some straws from a container. One straw had a red taped end, and the person that pulled that out, would win me.

They had obviously discussed this over a few cocktails and it seemed that everyone was well up for it. Three of her friends were married and I have to admit, that I didn’t know whether their husbands knew or not. I suspected they didn’t. I can only imagine what Maggie had been telling them during their girly chats.

It didn’t seem like I had an option. Maggie’s mind was made up. The money was deposited into a tin and everyone present entered the charity event. Sixty pounds for charity; I knew where it was going, as the local hospital was raising money for a new child cancer facility. It would be hit or miss who I ended up with. As it happened, that first time, I ended up with Amy. She was a very close friend of Maggie and she was told that I was all hers. To do with what she wanted. We left the lounge to go upstairs for a good two hour session before she eventually left the house.

Amy was fantastic. She was sexy, the sex was good and she loved what I did to her with my cock and she worked my cock up to frenzy; it was hard for me to keep control. But I was also impressed with her body. It was firm and toned and she obviously looked after it. She had wonderfully long nipples. I spent ages on her nipples. Maggie stayed downstairs for the whole evening until Amy left; the rest of Maggie’s friends left a lot earlier.

That night, Maggie and I discussed the impromptu event and decided that it was a good way of earning money for charity. We fucked each other senseless that night. I would say it was the best fuck of my life.

--------------------

That was nearly two months ago and once more I find myself waiting at home while the girls were out partying. This time, I had showered and prepared. Ten o’clock approached and I kept looking at the door; expecting any minute for a key to turn the lock and let in a number of giggling women; partially intoxicated with alcohol and lust crazed.

Eventually, they turned up about fifteen minutes later. Maggie headed for the kitchen and the rest of the women ended up teasing me; one of them scolded me for wanting to fuck them instead of Maggie. I kept telling them, it had nothing to do with me.

Maggie returned from the kitchen with the container full of straws. “Twenty quid it is this time,” she announced.

They all placed twenty quid each onto the lounge table.

“Twenty quid?” I questioned.

“Yes, twenty quid,” replied Maggie, “I forgot to tell you, tonight – they get you for the whole night, including your morning glory,” she grinned and then laughed. “I’ll be in the spare room,” she added.

I watched as the straws were pulled out. For the whole night, I would prefer someone that I fancied. Amy went first, it was a plain straw, Sonia, Maggie and Justine followed, all with plain straws. I let out an exasperated sigh when Justine pulled a plain straw, she was really slim and I could see me having fun with her in the morning. That left Megan and Melissa. I wanted Melissa, she was fucking sexy as hell and she made me feel horny for most of the time I was in her presence. Megan was more than plain. She was short, a little on the plump side, no, she was a lot on the plump side; she was a little attractive, but her only sexual asset was her very large tits. The next straw would tell me who I would end up with.

Both women pulled their straws at the same time, covering them with their hands so that I could not see. Melissa looked at her straw first. She smiled at me as she opened her hand. Fuck, I thought, I’ve got Melissa. Megan opened her hand at the same time, and screamed aloud. I was still looking at Melissa as she revealed the colour of her straw. It was plain. She flashed me a petulant smile. My heart sank and it was then that I realised why Megan was making such a loud noise. In her hand was the red taped straw.

I was gutted to say the least. But, this was for charity. So – Megan it was.

The women stayed around for a short while. They all enjoyed a gin and tonic and Megan and I got to know one another a little better. From what Maggie told me, Megan didn’t have anyone at the moment. She and her husband had split up about six months ago and she lived on her own. At the time, I felt sorry for her. Now, I felt sorry for myself. Why couldn’t it have been Melissa. The thought pounded my head relentlessly.

As the women left, one by one, Megan and I disappeared upstairs. I caught Maggie’s eyes as I left. She smiled at me. I smiled back, a nervous smile that said ‘we must talk about this’.

Megan and I sat on the bed and started to talk. She told me how much she loved oral sex and how she liked a good fuck. Her ex-husband, she said, always looked after her the way she liked it. I can’t say that I was that enthusiastic. She just didn’t turn me on.

We started to kiss, softly at first and then with a little more passion. Kissing was good but maybe it was because my eyes were closed, I don’t know.

Megan rose from the bed. She started to undress and removed her blouse. Underneath she had a fortress for a bra. It was underwired and difficult to remove. I needed two hands; usually I get by with two fingers and really good technique. I smiled as I managed to undo the clasp. Her breasts bounced out of the bra as she let it fall from her shoulders.

Megan had enormous breasts. They were huge. I cupped them in my hand and brought one of them up to my mouth. I sucked on her nipple and flicked my tongue over it. Megan sighed. I did the same to her other breast and she sighed again.

I let her breasts fall and started to undo my shirt. Once that was discarded I started to drop my trousers. My shoes were already kicked off and flicked under the bed and I quickly discarded my socks. I sat there naked. My cock was limp’ish, and I hoped that it would make an effort, for charity’s sake.

I heard Maggie shout goodbye to the last guest and I heard the front door close. She climbed the stairs. I heard the creak of the floorboards and the squeak of the door of the spare room. I could hear her getting ready for a night on her own.

Megan stood in front of me. Naked. I cupped her breasts again and started to kiss them. Remarkably my cock started to respond. I suddenly felt her hand on my cock as she stepped into me. Being on the short side, she could easily reach my cock as I sat on the edge of the bed and kiss me at the same time. She encouraged it with her hands and to my relief, it grew. She leant over it and started to wank it between her breasts. This was something unexpected as Maggie had much smaller breasts.

I let go of Megan’s breasts to allow my cock to grow between them as she pulled on it. It wasn’t long before she slid down a little and licked at the top. She covered it in spittle and then she pushed her breasts around it and held it firmly between them. She massaged her breasts and my cock in the process.

“That’s nice,” I ended up saying.

Megan smiled at me, as my cock reached full size. I looked into her eyes. They were deep green, almost vibrant; that was the other attractive thing about Megan, her eyes. She was breathing slowly and deliberately; occasionally sighing, as she mauled her breasts around my cock.

I extended my hand onto her pussy. I stroked it at first and then parted her hairy lips with my fingers. Megan gasped at the touch. Too much, too soon, I thought. I withdrew my hand and stroked her thighs.

In all fairness she had won this and I was determined to give her the best of me. No matter what!

I guided her onto the bed releasing my cock from her breasts in the process. She seemed to know what I wanted to do. As she climbed onto the bed, I parted her thighs. I kissed them all the way up to her pussy, missing her vital organs, and kissed all the way down to the inside of her knee. I repeated the process and finally gave one long lick along the length of her pussy. Megan gasped once more, a loud gasp followed by words of encouragement. I licked her pussy and stroked her thighs at the same time. She started to convulse under me.

I didn’t realise that Megan would come so quickly. As I licked, she pushed her pussy up to my face, but there was no indication that she would orgasm on the spot. The first I knew, was a loud ‘Yes’ coming from her mouth and her hand suddenly grasping my neck and pulling me into her. Several guttural groans followed as she fucked my mouth. She didn’t seem to want to push me away; not like Maggie did after an orgasm like that. Megan was happy to keep me there and let me lick her into post-orgasmic bliss.

“Again,” she said eventually.

I started to lick her pussy once more. This time licking up and down her slit and concentrating more on her clit than I had before. She started to become very verbal. I was sure Maggie could hear her next door. She kept telling me where I should lick her and how hard. As I followed her instructions, she once more pulled on my neck; this time, holding me still between her thighs as her orgasm washed over her. She pushed me away slightly and then started to play with her nipples. I resumed my oral efforts by licking her pussy some more.

Megan started to rock her pussy to and fro on the bed; in tune to my tongue lapping at her. She pulled on her nipples as she let me lick her. She eventually started to groan and sigh at the pleasure she was receiving.

She uttered the words, “I’m gonna cum again,” quietly at first and then louder.

“Fuck me when I do,” she instructed. “Stick your cock in me and fuck me hard when I cum.”

Her words were intoxicating. My whole essence wanted to please her. I licked her pussy and flicked her clit waiting for the spasms that would tell me she was having another orgasm; her third in a matter of fifteen minutes. I placed a hand on her breast and wiggled it as I licked. My other hand rested by my side ready to get up quickly and penetrate her when she wanted it.

Megan was breathing heavily and her whole body was heaving off the bed with every breath she took, quickly followed by her arse as she lifted it in unison. I had to stop handling her breast and try and keep her pussy in one place so that I could lick her. She heaved under me and her words betrayed her pleasure. She shouted at me in desperation. “Lick it, lick it.”

Megan pushed her body upwards and held her breath. She let out a final gasp with the words “Fuck me now. Quickly.”

I pounced up from my prone position. My cock was rigid, all made possible by her words and her actions as she took her pleasure on my tongue. My cock was aimed straight at her pussy and I leapt up the bed in one movement. My hands coming down on the sides of her body as my cock thrust into her in one go. Megan cried out as I entered her. “Fuck me now, fuck me hard.” I started to fuck into her, I adjusted my position as best I could to give me the leverage I needed. Her legs were in the air and out to my side as my cock fucked into her. Eventually, the only contact between us was her cunt and my cock as I rocked my arse to and fro pumping my cock into her; my balls bouncing off her raised arse.

“Fuck, I’m cumming,” she screamed. I knew Maggie would hear that one. It was loud. I responded with a, “me too.”

I couldn’t hold back. I don’t know what it was but I just couldn’t hold back. This woman’s words were too much for me, her actions beneath me were intoxicating. When she asked me to fuck her quickly and hard, it seemed that that was all I was there for and I was more than happy to pleasure her. I didn’t realise my pleasure would be released in seconds of me entering her cunt.

My cock throbbed as I pushed it inside her, every stroke I made rubbed up inside her cunt. The lack of contact with the rest of her body quickened the need in me, and I too, spurted into her. I held my cock there for a few seconds while the spunk flowed out of me.

I don’t know how many orgasms Megan had, I counted at least three when I was licking her.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

When I started to fuck her, I think she just kept going from one to another as quickly as my cock entered her.

Megan grinned at me; the dirtiest laugh I had heard emanated from her lungs as I rolled off her and onto the bed. It started me laughing too.

“That was an awesome fuck,” she said. “I loved every minute of it.”

She twisted her body onto her side. Her breasts fell onto the bed. Well one of them did, the other rested on the one below it. Her hips also jutted from the bed upwards into the air. On her side, she did have a nice curvature to her body; the line of her body swept down slightly from her hips to her waist and rose again to her shoulders.

“Feel them,” she told me.

I reached out my hand and started to caress her breasts.

Megan pursed her lips as she watched me stroke them. She shifted down the bed a little to grab hold of my now flaccid cock.

“We are going to have to get this hard again,” she said, reaching for my cock.

I twisted her nipple in my hands and nodded at the same time. I knew that she had not had enough. Somehow, deep down, I knew it.

“I want you to fuck me some more, a special fuck this time,” her voice was deep, sultry, it penetrated me in ways that I did not know was possible.

“Really?” I replied. I couldn’t think of any fuck that was that special.

Megan nodded, “Yes, I want it on all fours, I want you to fuck your cock right into me and whatever you do… ” she paused, “don’t stop even if I scream out.”

Her words were powerful, too powerful for a simple person like me to avoid being drawn in by them.

“Then, when you’re fucking me…” she continued, “I want you to pull my hair back so much that it makes me arch my back.”

“Do you think you can do that for me?”

I nodded. This time I wanted her.

“I will scream, you know that don’t you!”

I nodded again. My hands came up and cupped her breast, I pulled her nipple between my finger and thumb until it stretched out.

Megan sighed and started to adjust her position until she was on all fours. Her hand pumped my hard cock in unison to her swaying forwards and backwards. Her breasts swung beneath her and I let my hand rest on the bed; it gently touched her skin and nipples as they brushed past.

“I did say it was going to be my special fuck, didn’t I.”

“Yes, I believe you did,” I replied.

“Do you know what my special fuck is?” she asked.

“I’m sure you’re gonna tell me,” I said as I started to rise off the bed and position myself behind her. This time I wanted to fuck my cock into her. I wanted to make her cum just like her words were making me want her.

Megan giggled, mostly to herself.

I positioned myself behind her and started to slide my cock into her cunt. Only an inch at first, then I would slide it in further. I hoped she would keep telling me how much she wanted to be fucked as I carried out the task.

Megan slid forward and my cock fell out of her pussy. She turned her head to look at me.

“No, not in there,” she said, “I want you to fuck my arse, and when you’re right inside and fucking me hard – don’t forget to pull my hair.”

Megan then turned away from me and braced herself for the onslaught.

Her words intoxicated me. I hadn’t realised just how much of a rush you could get from just words. I looked at her body. It wasn’t the most erotic sight I had ever seen, but her words were more erotic and sensual than anything else I had ever come across. Yes, I had wanted Melissa’s body earlier that evening, but I don’t think Melissa would have been this sensual or horny. This was far more than I had ever expected from one of Maggie’s friends; it was totally unexpected from Megan.

I suddenly realised I was glad I was hers for the night and the morning.

Megan wiggled her arse, enticing me; I had obviously taken too long thinking about where my cock was going to end up and what a wonderful experience it was going to be for me. I levelled it at her anus, pushed it gently towards her and let it rest there for a few seconds. The next inch was pushed in and I could feel my knob suddenly find open space inside the restricted entrance. I think the fluids from her pussy that covered my cock helped a little. I pushed in some more and Megan groaned in anticipation of my cock buried deep in her anus.

It took a while but my cock was eventually lost inside her. I pulled it back a little and then thrust it all the way in again. It felt fucking wonderful. It was my first arse fuck. It wasn’t something that Maggie was that comfortable with, so we never did that. This felt absolutely great, different, and Megan’s anus felt a lot tighter around my cock.

I fucked my cock out and into her again. Leaning back on my haunches, I let my cock thrust in and out of her arse. I watched it as it moved. I couldn’t believe it. Megan placed her hands out in front of her, touching the headboard and started to push back at me. She started to moan at the intrusion so I fucked a little harder.

I suddenly realised that I had missed a vital element. With some urgency I leant forward and gathered her hair into one long bunch. I grabbed it with my right hand. My left hand steadied Megan’s hips and rested on her arse. I fucked my cock into her and this time I pulled back on her hair.

Megan let out a low guttural sound at the same time as the word “Fuck.”

She practically shouted the next sentence aiming it at the headboard. “Fuck your cock into my arse. Pull at my fucking hair, you bastard. Take me.”

Her words threw me, but I reacted to them. I couldn’t help myself. I wasn’t in control of this fuck anymore.

Megan however, was.

I pulled her hair back and fucked my rigid cock into her anus. The only contact she had with the bed were her knees and nipples; the latter brushing on the duvet as they swung freely below her. Her hands pushed back from headboard and Megan was giving as much as she was receiving.

I fucked her hard a few times, each time I pulled back on her hair. At one point I thought I had overdone it as Megan yelped. A high scream pierced the air. I thought it would have penetrated the whole house.

I remembered what she had said earlier. ‘Don’t stop even if I scream.’

I continued to fuck her. I ensured that every thrust into her used the full length of my cock. As my body pushed forward I pulled Megan’s head backwards. Her body arched, naturally under the force. A few times I could feel my cock reach its natural end, there was nowhere else it could go. My balls bounced off her pussy time and again. Every time my cock hit its end, Megan screamed.

I didn’t realise it at the time, but every time that happened Megan experienced an orgasm.

Megan eventually stopped pushing back at me, but I continued to fuck into her. The words she used were not becoming of her, but they were becoming of a woman that was being thoroughly used and loving it.

“Fuck… Fuck… Fuck,” she panted with each breath; each time getting louder.

I heard the bedroom door click open. I glanced at it and saw Maggie enter the bedroom. She was naked. I watched her as I fucked my cock into Megan’s anus. I could feel that my face was red with effort and strained with determination. This fuck meant everything.

At first Maggie stood there and fingered her pussy. I knew why she was there. The noise, the words, the sheer enthusiasm of Megan being fucked on all fours; the whole experience was out of this world.

Maggie watched as I fucked and pulled at Megan’s hair. I don’t think she could believe how horny and fuck hungry her friend was, or had become.

“She’s wet the fucking bed, Mike,” said Maggie.

I looked at the bed beneath Megan. I realised she was having orgasms as I fucked her, I didn’t realise she was spurting her cum juice all over the bed as well. I started to watch her as I fucked into her some more. As I pushed forward and pulled back on her hair, Megan squirted.

I was dumbfounded when Maggie got on the bed as well. As the bed moved Megan’s attention was drawn towards the movement. She saw Maggie next to her and smiled. A huge grin crossed her face. “Fuck this is good!” She exclaimed. Maggie started to finger herself next to Megan as she watched us fuck.

I don’t know to this day, how I hung on for so long. The whole situation should have been too much for me and I should have spurted as soon as my cock entered Megan’s anus. But here I was, fucking her so hard, and for so long. I can only surmise that I lasted so long because I wanted to pleasure Megan for as long as possible. When I knew Megan was spurting as well, that just made me want to hang on for longer.

Megan let out a sudden scream as I fucked into her. It was a loud drawn out groan. She spurted at the same time.

Maggie was quick, she leant forward quickly and I watched as her hand shot under Megan’s body to cup at her sex. Megan’s cream filled Maggie’s hand. My mouth opened wide in disbelief as Maggie’s mouth opened wide to swallow Megan’s cum.

The next time Megan spurted, Maggie did the same. This time she offered her hand to Megan. Megan lapped at her juices and then returned to stare at the headboard.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” Megan repeated. Her words fading, their strength had weakened, reduced to a murmur.

The next gush saw Maggie offer me the sex juices. It tasted wonderful. I lapped at Maggie’s hand and something snapped inside me, I was finally going to spurt. I couldn’t hold it back. The flood was coming full force. I didn’t know whether to pull out and spurt it over Megan or leave my cock inside her. I decided, in the end, to cover Megan’s back with my cum. I pulled back one last time on her hair. Her head bent backwards, her back arched and I slipped my cock from her. My spunk shot from the end and splashed onto her back and arse as soon as it was released.

Maggie was down on it like a dog on heat. She lapped up the spunk and then covered my cock with her mouth as I slumped backwards.

Megan slouched forward and fell onto the bed. She was exhausted. She lay there for some time. All the time it took Maggie to suck my cock dry.

Nobody spoke. The only sound was that of sighing, mild moaning and heavy breathing from all three of us.

Megan was the first to move as she turned onto her back. Maggie looked at her, “You’re some dark horse, you are,” she told her. Megan smiled and giggled. Without warning Maggie kissed her full on the lips and Megan responded without hesitation.

I watched as they kissed. My cock twitched, I never thought it had it in him, not a third time.

“I’m not sleeping in that wet patch,” I said, looking at the sheer extent of it. “That was some orgasm girl.”

“That wasn’t one, that was loads of orgasms. I love it up my arse,” retorted Megan.

“You two go and sleep in the spare room,” Maggie told us, “I’ll be there in a minute.”

We slept, out for count that night, all three of us, in one bed. During the night Megan got second wind and sucked me to hardness once more. I gently fucked her in the spoons position while Maggie, somehow, slept. I was awoken in the morning to movement on the bed, I looked at the clock, it read six o’clock. I shifted my weight to look to the other side of me. I looked at Megan and then at the sight of my wife between Megan’s thighs, lapping lovingly on her friends pussy.

--------------------

We were to repeat that night. In fact, the three of us have more or less become a ménage à trois. Maggie’s other friends have no idea. Though, if any of them lived next to us, they would soon find out. So far, our neighbours have not complained.

After that night, The charity event lasted one more time. I never got to fuck Melissa or Justine. The last time it was Sonia. She was good, but give me Megan anytime.

It was some time after that fateful night that brought all three of us together, that Maggie confessed to me that the whole night was rigged. They had somehow made a mark on the top of the straw so that Megan would pull it from the container. I couldn’t believe it, more to the point, I couldn’t believe my luck. When I asked why? Maggie explained that it was because Megan was feeling a little down and sexless after her husband leaving. They had all arranged to let Megan have the night for charity’s sake. No wonder, I thought, after having a sex life like that I could well understand how much I would miss it.

On the upside, I will never judge a woman by her looks anymore. I will wait until she screams first or tells me what she really wants.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments