Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babs

"Just a one-off seduction and fling?"

18
15 Comments 15
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

‘Babs!’

She looked in her mid-teens, but I knew differently - I had been at the Café on the day she came of age… twenty-one. Given the way she looked, tall and very willowy, I doubt she wore a bra and never displayed a VPL, so almost certainly wore a thong. Certainly she had an ass that was perfect. 

Eye wateringly, dribblingly so. 

Oh! And she flirted, outrageously. With everyone. Me included. 

Once unable to sleep, I had calculated that I was actually old enough to be her great-grandfather. As someone once said, ‘If she looks young to you; how old do you look to her!’ I hate people who make remarks like that. It’s an ‘ear-worm’ thought, it lurks and never goes away, popping into mind at silly moments as a ‘passion-killer.’

I guess, she actually treated me like ‘naughty’ grandad. When she delivered my coffee or whatever it was I had ordered to eat, she would sashay to my table to deliver it. Then, there would be an exaggerated, flaunt of a hip-wiggle as she returned to deal with another customer. Inevitably, as she knew I would, I watched, sighing inwardly. Every now and again I’d watched as she glanced over her shoulder and grinned as she caught me in the act. Then I’d get a huge, over-elaborate wink as she tried to make me blush. I probably did.

This went on for several months and it never went any further than that. It was fun, not serious and fairly obvious given the difference in our ages, would never go further. Didn’t stop me from either wondering or planning as to what might if the chance ever arose ….

And then, she was gone. 

Her manager, Katie, who was her older supervisor and who also took personal care of my coffee and orders told me that although Babs had a licence to drive, she lived away from her home and couldn’t afford her own car. At short notice, when the ride that passed the café became unavailable, she had had to hand her notice in and move on. 

Now, I’m not a chauvinist or anything else for that matter, but the guy who took over from her, although nice and very efficient as he was, didn’t quite stir my feelings in the same way. So, I metaphorically shrugged, told myself ‘such was life,’ and went back to my coffee and newspaper.

 

-o-0-o-

 

I should have mentioned that my wife, a little younger than I, worked several days a week, helping a friend run a shop. Which was why I was often at a loose end for my morning coffee. I was never in too much of a rush, often having a second mug rather than going back to an empty house. 

On one such morning, I’d caught Katie’s eye and a second coffee was soon going to be on its way. I went back to reading my morning paper, up to the point where I was disturbed by a polite cough. Looking up, I found Babs standing there with a broad smile on her face, having grabbed my coffee from Katie and delivered it herself. 

She was no longer dressed in the black jeans and top of the café uniform, but rather in a summer skirt and a blouse that revealed my thoughts had been correct, that she neither needed nor wore a bra. She was gorgeous, ‘a drink on a stick’ as a rather coarse friend of mine used to say. 

Having put my coffee down, Babs leaned forward an gave me a full on kiss. “Morning Sven. I don’t work here now, so I can give you the kiss I’ve wanted to for ages.”

Me? Hell that was news to me but I wasn't going to either argue or refuse. 

As it was still quiet Katie brought a couple of extra coffees and joined us to have a chat and catch-up, which was very nice. Although keeping my eyes looking at her face as we were talking was, at times, a strain. 

Eventually Katie had to go back to work and left Babs and I together. Babs then admitted that she had an ulterior motive in dropping by on one of the days she knew I would be in. She actually wanted a lift into my local town as she hoped to see one of the other restaurants that, having just restarted at the beginning of the season, had been looking for staff. As it was a little off the beaten track, she asked if I could possibly drop her off for her interview on my way home. 

Now let's see? This was a difficult question…. 

It was a few minutes later that we were on our way. I was also, having nothing better to do (Honest!) going to wait for her, to have her chat and see whether it was either a possible place to work, or even desirable. 

So, I sat in my sports car and waited. 

The look on her face told me the story. Not only was he rather rude, but had the making of a first class creep as well. When it came to working there, or staying in the staff accommodation, what part of ‘No Way!’ did he have a problem with? 

I offered Babs a lift back to civilisation, of course. However, before I took her back to the town where she lived, which was about fifteen miles away, I needed to feed our two house cats. Babs was more than happy to come in and help.

 

-o-0-o-

 

I told her to have a seat and grab one of the magazines while I sorted the ‘beasts’ out, which she did.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

As I finished, she came in to watch, and I was aware of her coming up behind me. 

She called out softly, “Sven,” and I turned around to see what she wanted. I think my heart stopped beating. Babs certainly said, “You can breathe now.” 

She stood naked to the waist, displaying the most perfect breasts it has ever been my pleasure to see. Beautiful, a little pink, as she was certainly aroused by what she was doing, her nipples hardening as I watched. She closed the distance to me and put her arms around my neck and we kissed. Her tongue slipped between my lips as she did so. Her arms moved down and she pulled my butt, so that I ground into her. My cock had gone from nothing, to pretty darn firm, in not very long. Now, being treated as it was, it went to harder than a hard thing. 

Babs moved her hand to it and squeezed it. Cooing in baby talk, she asked if that was for her, and then admitted it must be. She walked me gently backwards until a kitchen chair stopped me, so I sat down. She sat on me, her legs astride mine, as she fondled my hardness. She kissed me again and I moved my hands from her back to cup those wonderful breasts. She leaned back to give me better access and I bent forward to suckle on the first one, then the other nipple. Her areola were now a darker colour as she became more aroused. 

As I stood up, she wrapped her legs round my waist while I carried her to the spare bed. She flopped down on her back, with her skirt now around her middle. 

Modesty?

Not planned? 

Think again, as she was not wearing panties. A beautiful, flowering vagina, glowing with arousal, complete with her little pink pearl peeking out, was there for me to look at. 

Babs was ash blonde, but had nothing around her mound. By way of explanation she simply said, “I never have had hair down there. It never grew as I changed.”

I finished undressing and as she parted her legs I kissed and dined at the ‘Y.’ While gathering breath at one point, I mentioned the house rules, ‘Guests cum come first.’ Then dove back in to eat and lick at that wonderful font. Babs wriggled and practically tore my ears off as she came, hard, wet and delicious. She then pushed me away as it became, “Too much.”

I rolled on my back with my hardness standing for all to see.

As she recovered, Babs sat up a little and wrapped her hands round him. I’m a little bigger than most, and while she could wrap her hands round me, with her two small hands on him he still stuck out above them. Enough was showing for her to get her mouth round him as she ran her tongue round the tip. The sensations as she did so were amazing, the effect she was having was going to spoil what I now had in mind. So, I eased her gently off before kissing her again, now tasting my own pre-cum.

I told her that if she was happy I neither had or needed a condom. I’d had the snip long before she was born, which brought a smile.

“He’s bigger than anything I’ve ever had in the past,” she said. “I want to be on top.”

So again she sat astride me, eased a very wet and ready pussy entrance over my corona and started to ease him very slowly inside, as she slowly sank down on me. Lord, she was tight and needed to take her time as little by little, I felt her velvet glove open to take me in. It was beautiful. No, it was sensational as I reached bottom, still with more than a little outside to go. 

Babs waited. She told me that she’d had long and thin before, but never long and fat. She now rose up, letting him almost slide from her lips before dropping down again. She leaned forward and I suckled her nipples, nibbling them gently and feeling her muscles contracting on me as I did so. Babs sped up, fucking me hard and now taking almost all of me inside her, as she became even more aroused. 

We moved against each other, finally with me arching up and she arched back, as I poured myself into her. She lay on me, with her heart trying to beat the pace that mine was hammering at. 

 

-o-0-o-

 

We lay dozing in the afternoon sunshine, me still inside her, still half hard. As our juices began to dribble, I sat up and still just inside, carried her into our walk-in shower attached to the bedroom. We had our shower together - a moment, now passed, we knew we could never, or would ever want to try and recreate. 

We talked afterward and I was startled to find out that she had wanted to have sex with me from the day we met. Katie knew, and between them, they had worked out a way for it to happen. 

Babs had promised to tell Katie about what had happened, and Katie’s payback for helping was a promise from Babs that she was inform me that she, Katie, wanted to take me back to her house too.

No wonder Katie had a glint in her eye as Babs and I had left the café earlier in the day.

 

 

___

Note: With grateful thanks to 'G' - any errors remaining are all my own work!

©Sven the Elder
August ‘17

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments