Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be My Mom

"A young man and a mature woman find love and sex."

17
9 Comments 9
56.5k Views 56.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
The 54-year-old woman knew she had him as soon as soon as the 17-year-old man walked into the antique store for his first day of work as the delivery driver. She hadn't really thought too much about a younger man before, but when she saw his smile and his butt, she knew things were going to change. She was already going a little grey, but at 5' 6" and only 148 lbs, she still had a decent little body on her.

Her husband owned the shop but was rarely there. Kenny and she would be alone most of the day, except for the occasional customer or delivery. She tried not to make it too-too obvious during Kenny's first days that she was interested in him.., well.., more than just interested. She was hell-bent on taking this young man as her own. Her name was Evelyn. The only overatures she made in Kenny's first few days was her totally sexy wiggle as she walked away from him. Kenny noticed. Guys always notice that kind of thing.

He didn't realize that she was determined to have him, though, and there was no way that he could have known, at that point, that she was not only poised to seduce him, but that she wanted him as her son, too. Maybe there really is such a thing as fate, because un-beknownst to even himself, Kenny sorely needed a Mom who could show him what love really was. His biological mother was cold and cruel in a pragmatic way.

He had been emotionally and romantically starved for his entire 17 years, and hardly even knew it until he met Evelyn. Evelyn, similarly, had two sons, one age 4 and the other about Kenny's age. She had never allowed herself to have "feelings" for either of them, being trapped into the traditional role of housewife and mother. Something in him recognized part of what was going on, though, because every time Evelyn purposely came really near him, he got a hard-on.

After watching her butt for a week or so, he had a hard-on just thinking about her. Before his first week was out, he was thinking about Evelyn all the time. By the time he came back on Monday for the beginning of his second week, he was busting at the seams. He had even refrained from masturbation over the weekend because he so enjoyed this feeling of total animal lust. He knew there was a chance that his next load would go to a better place than the bathroom floor. He wanted it inside Evelyn, but didn't think she would let him. She made sure she wore her short skirt that monday.

He didn't know the whole story when he looked over at her, and then down at her legs, but she made sure he did. She walked over to him, casually putting something back, and teased him, "I bet your mom doesn't wear short skirts like this!" She then walked away with her best wiggle... and looked back at him with a smile. He gulped, eyes widened as he continued his work, packing stuff for shipment. He knew she had him. It seemed like hours to him before he saw her again. Actually, he felt her hand on his lower back before he saw her. She leaned forward from behind and asked him a work-related question, continuing to touch his thin, muscular back. To him, it was the best feeling he had ever had, and could hardly respond to her question. All he could think was "Thank you", closing his eyes. When he responded, his voice trembled.

He turned around slowly, hoping she would see the bulge in his pants. "Do I have nicer legs than your mother, Kenny?" she asked, standing back and looking down at herself. "Your legs are so beautiful". He found himself saying.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

He felt an instinct to ask about her relationship with her husband, but it seems Kenny was more intuitive than Evelyn knew. He nervously asked, "Do you have any sons?", as both of them continued to stare at her bare, pretty legs. "Yes, I do." she answered, sadly. "Do they think your legs are pretty?" he asked, flipping his cock up as it screamed for release from his tight jeans. "My older son doesn't even look at my legs." she added, appearing to almost cry. He was about to ask, "Does your husband?" but stopped short when he got his answer: She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and a pussy that was lubricating like never before in her life.

Kenny now knew everything he needed to about her "relationship" with her family. At seventeen years and four months, and with an 8 1/2" cock finally about to know a mother's love, he stepped forward and hugged her. Her 54 years was no barrier between them. In fact, their age difference had brought them together. Even if Evelyn's husband had come in at that time, Kenny would not have stopped hugging her. Crying, Evelyn said, "I need you." "I need you too." he responded, being volcanically turned on by the fact that she was not only old enough to be his mother, but married too. Then, the statement that sealed their love: "I need you to be my son." Kenny understood. God, how he understood!

She was surprised she had had the courage to say it, but couldn't hold it in. She needed to ball his brains out, and now. "Can we go to a motel tonight?" she asked, looking up at him with smiling but still-tearful eyes. His answer was the one she had been waiting for, for what it seemed like lifetimes. First his shirt came off and then he undid his belt buckle. Before she knew it, standing before him like an angel was the 6 foot, 180 pound young man that would be all the family she would ever need.

She kissed the face of his cock as soon as she saw it, and her caress told him that she would be a loving mother to it, as well as him. He proceeded to remove the married woman's sweater and skirt in her husband's shop, and she lifted her legs quickly but in a very feminine way to remove her low-heels. She then raised and wrapped one leg around him.., and he entered her immediately there, where they stood. The 17-year-old man gently and lovingly mouthed her left nipple as he fucked her like a son. He wrapped her other leg around his hips and she was airborne on her new boy. She clung to him for dear life and bucked in rythym with each and every one of his advances, crying, "My little boy!" and "My son!" and "Mommy loves you, sweatheart!" Kenny had been silent until he was ready to cum into the 54-year old woman.

His voice shuddered as he squeezed her 148-pound body tightly and yelled, "I love you, Mommy!" He squatted to lay her on the wood floor as rope after rope of hot, fertile, seventeen-year-old cum shot far and wide into her salivating, ecstatic pussy. Now and forever, they were not just lovers, but Mother and son. With extreme love and sex, they would be able to heal the scars they had endured from their cold, distant, Mother-son familial relationships. It would all be different now. In the eight (8) times that Kenny and Evelyn made love in the hotel that first night, Kenny fantasized not once about it being his biological mother he was screwing. It was Evelyn. She was his real mother now. They both realized this and cried in happiness as they entered eachother's souls.

Published 
Written by Diffidential
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments