Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth Ann From College 16 years Later

"Good things come to those who wait"

16
11 Comments 11
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The Facebook message was innocuous.

“Do you remember me?” Beth Ann wrote.

I stared at the profile photo. She was an attractive woman, in her late thirties, or so I guessed. The last name was Sherlock, but I didn’t know a Sherlock. I was horrified to think I would have to remember how I knew her and petrified to think that I didn’t.

“Oh my goodness!” I typed. “I haven’t seen or heard from you since we got out of jail!”

I had never been arrested, so I knew it was a good safe response.

“Well, I told you not to do that naked!” she replied.

“Well,” I responded, “I told you I would.”

“Yes you did and you said you’d forgive me and stay in touch,” she typed back.

Damn. My mind raced, as I tried to remember who I knew by the name of Beth Ann Sherlock.

“I guess I have a lot of making up to do,” typed in response.

“Yes, you do,” she typed back.

I was still confused. I took a deep breath and typed out my response.

“OK,” I typed, “You’ve got my attention. What do I do to redeem myself?”

“Finish what you started,” came the reply.

“Only if you let me,” I responded.

“Gladly,” she typed in response.

Now we were getting somewhere. I had to finish what I had started - only I didn’t know what I had started.

“Shall I start over or pick up where I left off?” I typed.

“It’s up to you,” she typed in response.

Damn.

I had to admit I had no idea who I was chatting with.

“How could you forget me?” she typed.

Uh oh. I was deep into the conversation when I suddenly realized I had once dated a “fugly-ugly” out of desperation, and a bet, way back in college, right out of high school. I stared at the profile picture. There was no way the person I was chatting with on line and the person I had dated could possibly be the same person.

“I am just kidding,” I typed. “Of course I remember you - the Oak Street Draft House.”

It was a stab into the dark and a guess, but lucky for me, I was spot on. Beth Ann was a skinny bar fly and had a goofy smile. All the guys said she was an easy lay, but when I tried to put the “Max” on her, she slapped me down real quick, saying she had morals and was a Sunday-Going to-Church gal. Her only vice was tequila and the pool table, on which she made her living - hustling – making the richest Texan or college yahoo go broke. She had pool skills like no one else I knew.

She laughed when I mentioned the Oak Street Draft House.

“I haven’t thought of the draft house in years,” she said. “I often wondered whatever happened to you.”

“I graduated and then went into the Army,” I typed.

“We need to meet up and catch up,” she replied.

“Are you married?” I asked. I was only curious from the perspective that I didn’t want a jealous husband or boy fiend coming after me.

“Divorced,” she replied.

“Almost there myself,” I replied.

We agreed to set up a meeting at a local eatery, which would be safe for the both of us. I was a little apprehensive about meeting someone I hadn’t seen in over fifteen years. Plus, I had no idea what her new game might be. She was a hustler in college and hustler’s don’t usually change much.

I was pleasantly surprised when this gorgeous woman walked in the door at Dunstin’s. I knew immediately it was Beth Ann by the way she carried herself. She was stunning. She was no longer a skinny college coed with a goofy look and hair parted down the middle. OH - MY - LORD!

I watched as she looked around, until our eyes met. We instantly connected. She smiled and I stood as she approached. She opened her arms and while I was hesitant to hug her, she immediately dispelled any anxieties by pulling me into a strong embrace.

“Oh my God,” she exclaimed as we hugged, “It has been too long!”

The sweet smell of her perfume was captivating.

I took a step back and purposefully looked at her irresistible body, as we held hands. Tight jeans. An even tighter shirt that barely contained large breasts - an enhancement I hadn’t counted on.

“Maybe we should find a hotel room,” I teased.

“Maybe we should,” she replied, proffering a wink.

“Let’s eat,” I countered.

The waitress showed us to a booth and as Beth Ann took a seat, I started to sit in the seat across the table from her.

“I don’t bite,” she remarked, patting the bench seat beside her,

“I wouldn’t care if you did,” I replied, squeezing in beside my old friend.

Our lunch conversation was light. She had married and then divorced. She had a daughter who was sixteen, almost seventeen. She could still shoot pool, but hadn’t done so in years. She was an administrative assistant for a banker.

The entire time we sat and ate, I tried to keep from thinking about the possibility of us spending some quiet time alone. I had to figure out a way to steer the conversation in a different direction, but struggled to find the right break.

As we finished up our steak burgers, I had the sinking feeling, this was only going to become a renewed acquaintance. I don’t know why, but I had that sinking feeling, until Beth Ann leaned against me and whispered,

“Do you still want to get a hotel room?”

I looked at her and she replied, almost shy-like, placing her hand on my thigh.

“Only if you do.”

I suggested we take my car, but Beth Ann said she only had a few hours before she would have to head home and cook dinner, so she wanted to follow me in her own car.

As I steered out on to Jameson Blvd, I couldn’t imagine I was going to link up with an old friend from college.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I pulled into the parking lot of a nice upscale hotel and parked. Beth Ann pulled in right next to me. We walked arm and arm into the hotel.

Beth Ann stood silent next to me as I checked in. We walked arm and arm, silently to the elevator. I slipped my hand into Beth Ann’s hand as we waited for the elevator.

Ding.

I slipped the card key into the room door and pushed it open. Beth Ann entered.

“Can you give me a few minutes?” she asked, as she flipped on the restroom light.

“Sure,” I replied.

Beth Ann stepped into the restroom, but left the door slightly jar. I slipped on to the king-sized bed and slipped off my shoes.

After a few minutes, Beth Ann stepped out of the restroom, with only a towel wrapped tightly around her modelesque like body. She spied me stretched out on the bed.

She smiled as she stepped towards the bed.

“Am I going to be the only one to get comfortable?” she asked, twirling a finger in her long brown hair which fell softly across her round shoulders.

I unbuttoned my shirt and stripped out of it, as Beth Ann took a seat on the bed beside me. She stretched out her hand and placed it on my abdomen.

“Looks like you work out a bit,” she said.

“No,” I replied, “But I need to.”

I tossed my shirt to the side and unfastened my trousers.

“Let me help you,” she said, as I attempted to remove my trousers. She pulled on one leg of my trousers and then the other. There was no hiding the obvious at this point.

Beth Ann bit down on her lower lip and then shifted her eyes from my groin.

“Looks like someone wants to have a party,” she said, slipping back on to the bed, her hand slipping in past the edge of my bikini briefs to feel my manhood.

I tugged on the edge of the towel wrapped tightly around Beth Ann. Her slip knot easily gave way and the towel fell from her gorgeous body. Her nipples were strong and perky, perched atop her enhanced breasts. She repositioned herself on the bed, as I slipped off my underwear.

She didn’t say a word as she toyed with my manhood, delicately squeezing it in her hand. She brushed her hair back over her shoulder and then, leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the head of my circumcised tool. Pre-cum dribbled from the tip and she used her tongue to lick it away. She looked up at me, as she slipped the head of my tool into her open mouth.

OH - MY - GOD!

She coated my cock with her saliva, using her finger to press right at the base of the fold when my foreskin broke from the head. She knew, almost magic-like, exactly where to press.

“You keep that up and I’m going to spill all over your hand,” I declared.

“No, no, no,” she said in rapid-fire succession, as she quickly straddled my lower torso, her hands pressing against my chest. I rested my head in the cusps of my hands, positioned behind my head.

Beth Ann listed her buttocks and reached between her legs to grab my cock. She pulled my tool upwards and positioned the head of my tool for entry into her pussy. She rubbed my cock back and forth across the folds of skin at heaven’s gate, while biting down on her lower lip.

“This feels sooooo good!” she said, as she feverishly worked the head of my manhood across her clit and labia.

“Put me in,” I begged.

Beth Ann was ready. So was I. She settled down on to my manhood, slowly sliding my ten-inch steel rod into her hot pussy. It was a bit of a tight fit, but after a few minutes, there was no complaint and no uneasiness, just her vagina muscles clamping down on the manhood.

Her buttocks settled on to my pubic area; my cock buried deep inside of her. She rocked back and forth, slowly and rhythmically at first, then more feverishly as she leaned forward and planted her hands on to my chest, her boobs bouncing up and down. I took one each in my hands and gently massaged them.

Suddenly, Beth Ann tossed her head back and let out a primal scream as her entire body convulsed and shook. I could feel a massive amount of fluids rushing into Beth’s vagina as she struggled to find her breath. Her gasps for breaths were punctuated with moans of ecstasy.

I couldn’t hold back. I thought for sure my explosion would come out of her ears, or her mouth, but it didn’t. I filled her with my manhood and for that, she rewarded me by collapsing on top of me, pressing her luscious soft lips to mine, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, uncontrollably.

I grabbed her by her hair, interlocking my fingers, as she gasped for breath, orgasm after orgasm rocking her body. Finally, she rolled off me and on to my side.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” she replied. “I have to be!”

Beth Ann lie naked next to me for the longest time, her hand resting on my chest. I gently pulled her hair back and stroked her shoulder.

“This was a long time coming,” I said.

“Too long,” she replied.

I had to agree.

I listened as Beth Ann lie silent, listening to her breath. I turned on my side and gently pulled back on her long hair. She smiled.

I was happy and so was she.

“Maybe,” I said, “We should have played a little more pool.”

“Maybe so,” Beth Ann replied, “But if we had, I don’t know if we’d be where we are right now. You were always an enigma to me, someone I wanted but didn’t have the guts to go for.”

I smiled.

“Good things come to those who wait,” I replied.

“I’m glad I waited,” Beth Ann said in response.

I was glad she had waited as well.

Beth Ann and I hooked up several times after that first encounter. The sex was always off the charts great, however, it was not meant to be for an eternity. Eventually, she moved on, as did I. I never told anyone about encounter until now. Maybe, if I am lucky, she will be a Lush member and look me up. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments