Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond The Badge, Chapter 2

"Their night continued... and got much more interesting!"

6
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

We stopped about halfway through the shift and decided it was a good time for dinner. On our way back down to the security office, we stopped and I got us a couple of sodas, candy bars, and chips to go along with what I had brought. When we got in the office, we sat down to eat our makeshift dinner. I had made a couple of cold ham and cheese sandwiches, four hard-boiled eggs and a big thermos of coffee. We split up the food evenly, although Becky wasn't much for the coffee and we ate our dinner.

After we ate, we sat there talking for a little while, letting our food settle a bit. That's when things took a decidedly different and pleasant turn. We were sitting on the couch next to each other where we had eaten dinner and she suddenly got up and turned around to face me. Then without warning, she straddled my legs and sat down kneeling over my lap. Placing her arms around my neck she looked at me eye to eye. I saw her soft brown eyes sparkle as she spoke.

“Kevin, I want you to know how much I appreciate what you have done for me tonight. I know that you weren’t too sure about me and I can understand it - a lot of things could have gone wrong for you in this situation, but I appreciate your believing in me. That is a rare thing for me these days,” she said quietly, “I don’t know how I could repay you for your kindness, but if I can, I would very much like to kiss you.”

Her eyes darted back and forth, searching for an answer from me. But instead of words, I let actions do my talking. Truth was, sitting there like she was this young woman was nearly irresistible even if I had wanted to. And when she asked me if she could kiss me - well how could I say no?

Almost before I could form the thought processes needed to accomplish it, my arms seemed to move on their own, wrapping around this beautiful girl's slim waist and pulling her to me. She bent forward and our lips met.

It had been some time since I had last kissed a woman… in fact, the last time I kissed anyone was four years ago when I said goodbye to my daughter. Becky's lips met mine and I tasted her for the first time. I had never tasted anything so sweet in my life. She held me close and moaned softly in my mouth.

Apparently, it had been a long time since she felt a real connection to anyone as well. She felt so wonderful, her soft warmth pressed up against me and her already hardening nipples poking me in the chest. I felt her soft lips part and her tongue knocking on the door to my mouth. I answered it too, pushing my tongue out to play with hers.

Becky sucked my tongue into her mouth as our kiss deepened and took a hungry, devouring urgency. She sucked on my tongue and crushed her lips to mine. She didn’t want to kiss me - she needed to kiss me. This young sweet beautiful girl needed to feel wanted and desired. She had spent too long as an outcast, a piece of street trash. She needed to know she was still valued. And I needed to feel that I was wanted as well. The security guard and the street girl both needed one another very badly at that moment.

Somehow, without either of us realizing it, we slid slowly down on the old leather couch with her on top still wrapped around me and the two of us still locked together at the lips. My hands slid down her back to the top of her worn and dirty jeans where I stopped not knowing how far I should take this.

I really wanted to continue on, but she was very young and this was a ticklish situation; I needed to know what she was thinking and just what she was after. I didn’t need any trouble with the law. Even though she said she was “legal” as far as age goes, just the insinuation of sexual impropriety would be enough to get me fired. And such a stigma would prevent me from getting another security job ever again!

However, my fears were laid to rest a moment later when with one hand she reached back and pushed my hand further down on her ass. Then she pulled her face back a bit and gave me a smile that told me she wanted me as much as I wanted her. That was all the confirmation I needed. While one hand stayed glued to her tight young jean-clad ass, my other went up and I let my fingers stroll through her silky blonde hair, holding her head as I continued to kiss her.

We kissed and groped and "made out" on the sofa for several minutes, neither of us wanting to stop. But finally, Becky raised up to a kneeling position and gasped for a few breaths. Then she got up pulling me up to a sitting position as she did.

"Sit up, Kevin," she said. I did as she wanted curious as to what she had in mind. When she dropped to her knees at my feet, I knew.

“Honey, you don’t have to do this - you don’t have to ‘pay me back’ or anything,” I said. I didn’t want her to feel obligated or make her feel she was some street whore, sucking cock for a meal.

“Don’t you like me? Don’t you think I’m pretty?“ she said a bit insulted.

“Sweetheart, I think you’re beautiful. I just don’t want you to feel like you have to. I don’t want to make you feel like a…” I left it there.

“Like a whore?” she finished my sentence. “Honey, you haven’t, trust me. You have been very sweet and thoughtful, something a whore just doesn’t see too often. I’ve been treated like a whore before and this wasn’t it. I just want to show my appreciation to you. If you want that is.”

If I want to? I thought to myself, What kind of a fool would refuse such a gift?

“Well then, be my guest!” I said, with a wide grin.

I scooted down in the sofa and she moved between my legs and began unbuckling my gun belt and then my trouser belt under it. She pulled my trousers down around my ankles leaving my boxers on and reached into the opening in front, fishing out my already erect cock.

"Oooh, yummy!" Becky said, "Is this for me?"

She wrapped her small, delicate hand around the base of my cock and sat there for a minute admiring it and getting familiar with its texture and surface. She noted every bump and ridge on the shaft and how the mushroom head looked. She licked her soft lips and then she looked up at me as if to ask permission.

She kept her eyes locked on mine as she brought her mouth down to my cock then slowly began licking up and down the shaft to wet it thoroughly. She made sure every inch of my cock got a tongue bath, from my nut sack to the head and around the rim before dragging it over the soft velvety top. A drop of pre-cum had formed right in the hole at the tip and she savored the taste for a moment. Then she put her lips at the tip and slowly pushed her mouth down on my eager cock.

“Oh fuck! Your mouth is so hot and wet! Yeah, just like that Becky,” I groaned.

She was an excellent cocksucker even as young as she was and it felt so good being in that talented mouth. I could feel her tongue working the underside of my cock, touching all the sensitive spots like a pro. She bobbed up and down on my cock at the perfect speed and rhythm. She judged her actions by the moans and groans I made sitting there with my eyes closed and enjoying what this young beauty was doing to me.

Unfortunately, my lack of any recent sexual activity had a diminishing effect on my endurance - I was out of practice and it resulted in my getting overly excited now! It didn’t seem like very long at all before I felt that old tingle that indicated I was getting very close.

"Oh God, Becky, I'm getting close! I'm gonna cum, honey!" I said warning her of my impending orgasm.

She popped me out of her mouth momentarily, “Yes! Give me that cum, baby! Give me that sweet cream! I want it all I want to taste you as you cum in my mouth!” she said encouraging me.

Then she swallowed me back down and resumed her work with renewed energy and enthusiasm. She cradled my nuts in one hand, massaging them and coaxing them to give up their precious cargo.

She moaned when she felt my cock swell and my nuts draw up, knowing that I was preparing to explode. And a moment later that’s just what I did. With a deep growl like some jungle beast, my cock erupted and white hot cum blasted from the tip, coating her mouth and throat in my thick cream.

Becky started swallowing as soon as she felt the first spurts, trying to keep up with my emptying cock.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

But I had a huge load after so long and try as she might, she still couldn’t get it down fast enough. I saw a few drops leak out past her lips and slide slowly down her chin. A couple drops of cum fell off her chin and landed on my shirt as she swallowed another mouthful.

At last, my balls had been completely drained and Becky sucked the last drops from my cock like she was finishing a soda. She withdrew my cock from her mouth using her lips like a squeegee and stripping anything on the outside off, leaving me just as clean as I was when she began.

She softly put away my tired cock giving it a kiss as she zipped me back up and re-buckled my belt. Then with me dressed again, she climbed back up on the sofa and laid her head on my lap like a little girl. I sat there resting while I played with her hair and listened to her purr happily.

We sat there for about twenty minutes before I finally stirred. “As much as I would like to just sit here with you for the rest of the shift, we’d better get on with our rounds honey,” I said. She got up and we adjusted our clothes and went back to work again.

The rest of the night went pretty quickly and we had a good time talking and working together. As it got closer to quitting time I had to figure a way to get her out of the building before my replacement came for the day shift. I couldn’t have anyone know that she had been with me all night. I took her to the employee entrance that I used to get in and out of the building.

“Okay Becky, it’s about time for me to get off work. I want you to go out and find my car - it’s a blue Honda Accord with a gray interior. It’s parked just over there in the parking lot. I’ve unlocked the door for you. Just get in and wait for me. I’ll be out just as soon as my relief arrives,” I told her.

“You want me to wait in your car?” she said, “I don’t understand, Kevin. What’s going on?”

"Well, you have been walking around all night. You haven't slept and now it's morning. I was kind of thinking of taking you home with me so you could get some sleep in a safe comfortable place. That is if you want to. If not, I'll take you wherever you want to go," I said.

“You want to take me to your home with you?” she repeated incredulously.

"Becky, honey, I am just trying to help you. You haven't slept and now that it is daytime I am afraid that you might not be able to sleep safely. I am offering you a warm bed and a safe night - or day's - sleep. You and I have gotten to know each other a little bit, and I would hope that you trust me enough to know you are safe with me. But it's up to you. The offer is here if you want it, or I can take you wherever you want to go," I said.

“Oh, Kevin, I would love to go home with you! Yes, I do trust you, of course, I was just blown away that you would want a stranger in your house. I would love to go home with you. Thank you!” she said, nearly breaking down crying.

"Good, then it's settled. Here are your bag and your shirt. I will be out as soon as my replacement gets here. Now, hurry before someone sees you!" I said.

She quickly headed for my car and I watched her until she found it and got safely inside. Then I hurried down to the security office to finish my paperwork and wait for my relief. I had just gotten my paperwork done when my relief arrived. I briefed him on the night's events (those that I could tell him!) and then left to meet Becky in my car.

I had to stop by my security company's office to drop off my time sheet and after that, it took about forty-five minutes to get to the trailer park I live in. Actually, I don't live in Chicago itself, but in a small suburb of it called Countryside, Ill. Becky hadn't been outside of Chicago and so as we drove she was busy looking out the window at the sights. Which worked for me - it gave me a chance to think about this situation I had gotten myself into.

I had taken I-55 southwest to South La Grange Blvd., and then up to Joliet Blvd. to the Country Club Mobile Home Park where I lived. The name belied the park's appearance - it was far from a "country club"! But it was home and it kept the rain off in summer, and the cold out, for the most part, in winter.

As we got to the entrance of the park, I said "Welcome to the Country Club Mobile Home Park! This is where I live."

Becky watched as we passed a few rows of mobile homes turning down one aisle and then pulled up to my small "tin can". I came around and helped her out of the car and we went inside.

"Well, this is home, for better or for worse!" I said and I gave her the nickel tour.

"It's a nice place, Kevin," she said. I don't know whether her comment was meant that it was nicer than the park benches and alcoves she usually calls "home", or if she was just being polite, but it didn't matter. It was what it was and since I lived alone, I didn't need a palace!

My trailer was a small 2004 Fleetwood 15’ x 56’, a two bedroom, two bath mobile home. It had an attached carport, which was nice - I could get in the car without getting soaked when it rained, and it helped keep the snow off in winter a little. The interior was decorated with an eclectic mixture of garage sale and secondhand store furniture - nothing matched, and no particular style dominated my decor!

I showed her where she could put her bag and then we sat down on the sofa to relax and watch the news. She sat next to me and leaned up against me - it felt strange to be at home with someone else (I almost never have anyone over, so another body in my house was quite unusual), but it felt good.

Becky was tired from not sleeping and all the walking we did so I let her lay her head on my lap. I played with her hair some more as we watched the news and before the weather came on at the end of the broadcast, I could hear her softly breathing in a regulated manner. I knew she had fallen asleep. Poor girl, she was exhausted. But it made me feel good she was so comfortable she could relax and sleep. I sat there for a bit and closed my eyes relaxing. It had been a long shift…

I awoke to the sound of dishes clattering and being moved around. The light coming in the windows was blinding and I realized by the angle of the sun it must be late afternoon. At first, my cloudy mind couldn't put together what the sound was, but as things cleared I remembered I have a guest! I got up and walked over to where Becky was rummaging around looking for a pan.

“Oh! You’re awake! I was just looking for a pan to fix us something to eat. I found some eggs and bacon. How do you like your eggs anyway?” she said.

“Over easy, but you don’t have to…” I said. But a soft finger to my lips stopped any further discussion.

“You just let me worry about this. You go sit down and wait till I call you, understand?” she said trying to sound like she was in charge. I smiled and went back to sit on the sofa to wait till I was called.

Soon I was sitting down at the table being waited on by my sweet Becky. It was strange but wonderful to have someone waiting on me again, and my mind kept flashing back to the days before the divorce when Emily and I were happy. In fact, I caught myself a couple times in our conversation almost calling Becky, Emily instead! I would have to watch that! Becky was a pretty good cook, and the bacon, eggs, and toast were all delicious.

“You are going to have to go to the store, Kevin… your fridge is pretty empty!” she said, smiling.

"Well, I normally just buy for a day or two. With just myself around here, there's no need to buy a lot of groceries. Besides, sometimes I come home too tired to cook or just not hungry. A fridge full of food would probably just go to waste," I said.

“I suppose, but what about when you have company over?” she asked.

“Oh, I don’t have people over. So that’s not a problem.”

“You don’t? No one, not even… a woman?” she asked.

“No,” I said sadly. "Actually, you are the first person I’ve had over for a long, long time,“ I said.

“Oh, I see. So does that mean you don’t have a girlfriend?” she asked, curiously hopeful.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend," I said. I thought I caught the hint of a smile on her face at that moment.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments