Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond The Badge, Chapter 3

"Their relationship bloomed the more time they spent together..."

7
18 Comments 18
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

"So how did you sleep?“ I asked her.

“Oh wonderfully! I haven’t slept that could since I can remember! You have a very comfortable lap, Daddy!” she said playfully.

"Daddy, hmm?" I said smiling. "Well, I've been called worse. Does that mean you're my little girl?"

That’s when Becky walked up in front of me seductively and lifted her orange cami top, showing me her tits for the first time. She leaned forward so I could get a closer look. “You tell me… Daddy,” she said, with a lusty voice.

Well, breakfast was over at that point! I stood up and took the beautiful young girl into my arms. I leaned down and kissed her deep and passionately. Any worries I had about our age differences or other things melted away at that moment. We were simply a man and a woman who very much needed to be together.

I took Becky's hand and, without any more words, I lead her back down the hallway to the master bedroom. I took her over to the bed and I began unwrapping my generous gift.

As I helped her remove her top I kissed her some more - she was a great kisser and I loved the sweet taste of those lips. Once she had shed her top I got a better look at her amazing tits. For a young woman, she was quite blessed, and I admired her womanly form.

“My God, you are beautiful, Becky!” I said as I looked at her.

She blushed, “Thank you. I’m glad you approve,” she said smiling that beautiful sparkling smile.

Approve? Hell, I was in awe of her! She stepped forward, putting her arms around my neck and I bent down to sample one of those amazing tits. She had hard rose-colored nipples that stood tall and proud, surrounded by areola about an inch and a half in diameter. Her nipples I quickly discovered were very sensitive and she moaned the second my mouth closed around one.

She put her hands on either side of my head, running her fingers through my hair and holding me close to her breast so I could feast on her tender nipple and creamy tit flesh. And I was ravenous too.

This was the first woman I had been with in at least three years and the first female company my trailer had seen since my daughter came for a two-week visit four years ago. And I was going to make up for lost time!

Becky was the focus as well as the beneficiary of my enthusiastic hunger. I didn't know anything about her past lovers, boyfriends, or one night stands and none of that mattered at that moment. She was mine for now and I wanted every bit of her. I licked and sucked and chewed on her nipples and tits like I was starving and this was the first meal I'd had.

And the sad truth was, that was exactly the case. I devoured her and she enjoyed every minute of it, moaning and squirming and positioning herself so I could get to every part of her. I kissed her lips, I kissed and bit her soft neck, and I ravaged her soft milky globes.

“Slow down, baby… we have time!” she gasped, as I mauled her. But I was too far gone to hear her. I had slipped the bounds of a reasonable man and I had become a beast. A beast bent on only one thing - to satisfy an incredibly desperate hunger to have this woman!

After I had temporarily staved off starvation by making a meal of her tits, I looked for sustenance elsewhere. Kneeling now, I moved down her youthful body, kissing and licking my way south towards her equator. I found a shiny bauble at her navel to play with for a moment, taking it in my teeth and tugging gently on it hearing her moan again as I did.

I continued my exploration of her lush body. I reached the top of her jean shorts and with a deft twist of my wrist that surprised us both, I quickly unfastened the button that stood in the way of progress. I unzipped her shorts and pulled them down her long, lean, and well-tanned legs.

She used my shoulder to stabilize her as she stepped out of the denim puddle and suddenly my visitor was clad only in her skimpy bikini panties. I could smell her scent as she shed her shorts and I felt the heat from her core as I got close to inhale her. This gave me a delicious idea.

I stood and pushed her back on the bed and she fell backward giggling, I climbed on the bed next to her and began kissing her again. As I did, my hand found its way between her legs and I began massaging her pussy through her panties.

Becky threw her legs wide apart and began humping up to meet my hand. I rubbed her pussy and her clit hard and she began writhing and gyrating her hips, grinding into my hand and wanting me to press harder on her sensitive button.

"Oh! Oh, god! Oh yes! Ooh! Ohh! Oh, god! Oh god!" Becky moaned, as I kissed her and rubbed her pussy through her panties. My massaging had made her wetter and now her panties had developed a growing wet stain. I was obviously having a pleasing effect on her!

Becky’s moaning and her gyrations intensified. I could tell she was getting close. I had stopped kissing her mouth because her breathing had moved to panting, So instead, I had begun licking and sucking on her tits again. One hand had moved to hold the back of my head, pushing my mouth down harder on her tit while the other was clawing and clenching the sheets on the bed.

I wanted to give Becky a little of what she had given me at work last night so as I licked and chewed on her hard nipples, I pushed my fingers, covered with her panties, into her hungry hole and fingered her until I felt her body stiffen, her moans stopped and I felt a sudden rush of wetness.

“Ohhhgaaawdd!” Becky cried out and she arched her back raising her hips off the bed and twisting a bit towards me. Her free hand moved from the sheets to her forehead holding a fist against her forehead as she came. She froze in this arch for several long seconds, then dropped back on the bed convulsing in hard spasms that nearly doubled her up each time they hit.

After more than a dozen of these convulsions, they lessened in both severity and frequency, slowly fading away and leaving her panting and smiling happily.

I helped her move to the center of the bed, then while she rested and caught her breath. I proceeded to get undressed - I was still in my uniform from work, since we just fell asleep after we got home this morning. I had taken off my gun belt and hung it up where it belonged and secured my gun in the bedroom gun box, but I still wore my uniform pants and shirt.

Once I had gotten undressed and tossed my dirty uniform in the hamper to be washed later, I turned my attention to my guest. I crawled up the bed slowly towards her like a wild animal stalking its prey.

Becky lay there on my bed propped up slightly on the pillows with her legs still spread wide. She bit her bottom lip as she watched me stealthily approaching her, crawling slowly and teasingly as she trembled in anticipation. When I got between her legs I took hold of the tops of her panties and pulled them slowly down her legs.

When they were completely off of her, I pulled them to my nose and inhaled her scent deeply - a trick that caused her to moan and shudder with excitement.

“Now my sweet, let’s see if you taste as good as you smell!” I said with a wicked grin. Becky spread her legs again and prepared herself. I lowered my body so I could get close to her pink heaven. “Pull those pussy lips apart and let me see what treasures you have waiting for me,” I told her. Becky giggled and used her fingers to open her wet slit for me.

I am certainly no expert on pussies having had limited experience at best, but I do know how to surf the ‘Net and I have seen pictures of a great many of them; from the average girl to the hottest big name porn stars. But in all of my experience, I had never seen a pussy as beautiful and as tantalizing as the one I faced now.

Becky’s pussy was pink, and glistening with her sweet nectar oozing out. It smelled heavenly and it pulses with anticipation. Such an inviting and welcoming place I had never seen before and it beckoned me to come indulge myself.

"Such a lovely little pussy," I said to myself. But apparently, I said it loud enough for Becky to hear as well because she moaned in response.

“Please…” she moaned, her words dripping with need.

I couldn’t resist any longer. Becky’s plea still hung thick in the air when I plunged my face into her steaming crotch and I fastened my mouth over her juicy slit. My tongue went into autopilot, snaking its way between her fat swollen lips and diving deep into the hole like a heat-seeking missile.

Becky’s reaction was immediate and intense.

“Ohhh Fuuuck!!” she cried out, bending double over me.

She pressed my head hard into her crotch, smashing my nose against her pelvis and pushing my mouth against her pussy in an attempt to shove my whole head into her in some weird reverse childbirth!

My tongue began its work, seeking every nook and crevice where a drop of her precious honey might try to hide.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

As my tongue squirmed and wriggled inside her, Becky squirmed and wriggled on my bed. I put my elbow over one leg trapping it under my armpit and putting my forearm across her abdomen to hold her down. My other arm was bent to hold her other leg down and apart, while I used my finger under my chin to finger her pussy as my tongue licked and lapped at her.

Something I was yet to learn about Becky is that she loved being held down while having sex. It was a total turn on for her to be restrained, either by a person or by some form of bondage. She would tell me later on that being restrained actually freed her; relieving her from any responsibility for becoming too wild in bed!

The way she explained it, whatever happened to her wasn’t her fault when she was restrained so she wasn’t responsible for her reactions. I guess it made sense when she explained it that way. All I knew is that once I was holding her down, her inhibitions and her modest reserve went right out the window!

“Oh yes! Yes, Daddy, lick my little girl pussy! Oh fuck, Daddy, your tongue feels so good! Yes! Oh, right there! Right there! Yesss!” she cried out loudly as I gorged on her sweet honeypot.

She let go of my head and reached up with both hands, clawing and tearing at her tits pulling at her nipples like she wanted to rip them off her body. When that didn’t help she grabbed at the bed sheets and flailed around as if she had become possessed by the devil himself.

I struggled to hold her down; Becky had somehow found a new source of strength and I rode her the best I could as she bucked and pitched like a rodeo bronc.

I kept holding her down, fingering her with my one hand and pestering her with my tongue. She kept desperately trying to throw me off while moaning and whimpering and crying. But I wasn't going to be bested so easily, especially by some young hundred and ten pound, twenty-four-year-old girl!

“Oh, Daddy, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum so hard! Please make me cum! Please, Daddy, please!” she cried out, nearly hysterical. I didn’t have to make her cum. As soon as she spoke the words, the deed followed.

"Oh, FUUUCKKK!" she screamed. She thrust her hips up high as she squirted pussy juice out in an arching stream to lad near the foot of the bed. She squirted several times until finally, she collapsed onto the bed, convulsing as she did earlier. She lay there rolling her head from side to side and moaning. The girl was near exhaustion.

I let her rest, watching her as she came down from her orgasm and lay there on my bed panting and sweat-covered, her naked body glowing as the light from the window illuminated her. She was so beautiful… an angel without wings.

We lay on the bed together cuddling her in my arms until she was back with me. Then we continued to lay like this for another hour or so.

Eventually, we had to get up and she asked, "Would it be okay if I took a shower? I am pretty sweaty and funky."

“Sure Becky, there are clean towels in the hall closet. Enjoy yourself,” I said. I went into the living room to wait for her. I had some thinking to do.

I don't know whether it was just the desperation of a lonely old man or if Becky had some strange effect on me but after spending all night and most of the day with her, I just couldn't see myself without her. I don't know if it was love or not but a label didn't matter.

Neither did our age difference. Also, I couldn't see turning this sweet young thing back out to the streets even though the rain had stopped and the sun was out again. Let's face it, I didn't want to let Becky go. I knew what my life was like only twenty-four hours ago and what it had been like since. I wanted this to continue.

I didn't know what she would say - I didn't know her that well and I sure didn't know how she felt about me. But if there's one thing I had learned in my forty-two years on earth, it's that you have to make your own opportunities sometimes - you can't always wait for fortune to smile on you!

Becky came out of the shower a few minutes later wearing the robe I had given her to wear.

"Mmm, that shower felt so wonderful! Thank you. It's been a long time since I was able to take such a nice shower. Usually, it's the showers at the YWCA or at a laundromat if you can, and then you don't really want to touch anything! A clean shower is so nice," she said.

"You're welcome, Becky. I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said. "Becky, come here and sit down here for a minute I want to talk to you." I patted the sofa next to me.

"Uh… okay… what’s the matter?“ she said, sitting down and looking worried.

“Becky, this is going to sound strange and I can’t even believe it’s happening either. But we spent all night last night talking and working with each other. And then you came home and we have had really amazing sex. I have had a wonderful time with you,” I started talking.

“I’ve had a really great time with you as well, Kevin,” she said, “So what’s wrong?”

"What's wrong is that before I found you in that stairwell yesterday I had a certain standard of life. I had things the way I could handle them and things were smooth. Boring and not very satisfying to most people, true, but it was my life."

I continued, "However, since meeting you, all that is gone. You have, in a very short amount of time, showed me that that way of life - what I had before meeting you - was not working for me. I didn't know it at the time, but now that I do, I don't think I can go back to that life again," I said.

"What are you saying, Kevin? I don't understand," Becky said, confused.

I turned to face her and I took her hand. “Becky, I would very much like it if you would stay here with me. If you would come live with me. Now I don’t want you to think that I am taking pity on you because you are homeless - if anything you should be pitying me. This trailer is a terribly lonely place sometimes and I miss having someone to talk to so much sometimes. I go to the library or the coffee shop just to see other people around me."

I carried on, "You came here and now this place is more of a home than it has been in years. If you leave it will go back to being more of a prison than a home and I don’t know if I can handle that. Can you understand what I am saying?” I asked.

“Y-you want me… to live here… with you?” she asked, dumbfounded that I would ask such a question.

“Yes, I do. I know this is sudden and completely out of the ordinary, but I can’t go back to being alone again. Not after what the last nearly twenty-four hours have been like. Please say you’ll stay,” I said.

“I-I don’t know what to say. I never imagined anything like this! Are you sure? I mean are you sure you want me?” Becky said, stunned.

"Yes, Becky. You have brought a warmth and happiness to this old man that I haven't felt in years. You make this place a home instead of just a place to crash when I'm not working. I was working an extra shift last night when I met you because I just couldn't face coming home to this old trailer and being alone. At least at work, I had a purpose. Here, well, I just wait till I can leave," I said.

"Oh, Kevin, yes! I would love to call this place home! I haven't called anyplace home since… well for too long! Yes, I will live here with you! Thank you! Oh thank you so much!" she said, tearing up with happiness. She knew she wouldn't have to worry anymore about her safety or being robbed or beaten up. She wouldn't be cold or hassled by the police or by strange men ever again. She had a home!

I took my new girl in my arms and kissed her like I hadn't kissed anyone in many years. God, she felt so good pressed against me. And she must have felt the same way as she moaned into my mouth. I just held her, thankful and very grateful to have found someone at long last.

When we finally broke, she looked up at me. Can I ask one thing?“ she said, “Can I still call you Daddy?”

I smiled down at the sweet girl in my arms. “My sweet little girl, I insist on it!” I said.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments