Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks of the Game Chapter 2

"Spade takes a job"

4
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Nikkie radios dispatch that she is going off duty. She drives back the way they came for six miles, and turns off the highway. A gravel road leads them four miles to a small house. She pulls in the drive. "Ahhh, home sweet home." She takes Spade into the house. "Make yourself at home Spade, I have to feed my horses, and then I'll fix us some supper, then I'm going to make you a proposition."

Spade waits as she goes into her bedroom and changes into blue jeans and a sweat shirt.

Laughing, Spade looks her up and down. "Damn, from cop to cowgirl in five minutes. C'mon, I'll help you feed the horses. I want to hear this proposition and why you brought me here, instead of leaving me walking."

Nikkie drags a bale of hay out of the small barn. "Grab another bale, and follow me, Spade. You can meet my best friends."

At the back of the barn, in a four strand wire enclosure, six horses gather at the make shift gate to greet her. She opens the gate and shreds the hay into the feed bunk. Spade does the same with the other bale and watches as Nikkie rubs faces and talks to the horses.

"I had three of these beauties and the rancher down the road was going to get rid of his three. I didn't like the way he said 'get rid of', so I told him I would take them. Well, as you can see, the pen I have isn't big enough. So, mister welder, that's where you come in. I have all the pipe for a good big corral and nice gate. I have the portable welder, but I can't weld. Now how would you like a job building a corral for me?"

Spade looks around. "Hm, I would love to have the job Nikkie, but it's a damn long walk into town and back. As you well know, my truck is building a nest in the ditch."

"Well," she laughs, "If you're not afraid to live with a crazy woman that carries a gun for a living, I just happen to have a truck in my garage that you can use. I have a spare bedroom with a lock on the door too."

Spade grins. "Is that lock to keep me in or you out? Now what do I do about my truck?"

"If you want to keep your truck, we'll tow it out here and you can work on it here. If you don't want it, sign the title, and I'll have it towed to the county impound. They will auction it off. I will warn you Spade, this is a straight up deal. Don't try to fuck with me or I'll put a nice neat hole where your belly button is."

"Well, boss lady, when do you want me to start? You can draw me a picture, stay out of the way, and I will work till you are satisfied for twenty bucks an hour plus meals and room. Now do we have a deal or not?"

Nikkie coughs and clears her throat, "Well, mister hardass, twenty bucks it is, but when I'm late getting home, you cook and you help me with cleanup after meals.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

Now do we have a deal or not, huh huh?"

"We got a deal, but I'm telling you up front, you come home with holes in you, I ain't no doctor."

"Okay. I always wear my vest, but that doesn't mean I'm bullet proof. Besides, after the stunt you pulled out there today, you don't get to preach to me."

"Good enough boss lady, now are we going to eat supper or what."

"Oh for christ sake. C'mon if your going to be a bitcher and a cry baby." Nikkie puts together a meal of ham steaks with baked potatoes and peas, with home made biscuits. "Try that on for size, ya big baby."

Later after eating, she washes dishes and Spade dries, saying, "Damn, trooper makes a zillion bucks a year, and no dish washer? What the hell, you have a gambling problem or something? There must be something I'm not seeing, how come you're not married? Good looking lady like you, you must have a mean streak a foot wide."

"Guys seem to like the little skinny twiggy types. As you can see, that's not me. I paid attention in my classes and my defensive and offensive instructors both said I'm a handful, and they wouldn't worry about me."

"I can understand that, after the way you took that dude down today. Even if he was drunk, he was as big as me. I have a question about that too. I noticed the sheriff's deputy got out of the way when you pulled up."

"Well, to be honest, Spade, I have been on the state patrol for six years. I have known Hiram all that time. He and the others that work with me, know that I have no compunction about using deadly force if needed. Hiram was just getting out of the line of fire. Now, turn the table around mister. How come you aren't married?"

"I don't like to brag Nikkie, but I am just so damned perfect it scares the girls away. I am bashful, timid, soft spoken, sweet, kind and lovable. I make women nervous. I have tried to be different, but I just can't be other than what I am."

Nikkie chokes, "Yea, and what you 'am', is full of shit, mister. I didn't just fall off the damned turnip truck. Damn, that smelled so bad, I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same, and maybe you'll be sane in the morning. I get up at five, I'll kick on your door. If you want to have breakfast with me, it's up to you to get your ass outta bed. Good night, Spade. If it makes you feel all warm and comfy, I like you and I'm glad you're here."

"Awww thanks, boss lady, that makes me feel really nice and um, wanted. Seeya in the morning."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments