Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughters Friend, Part 7

"Things take an interesting turn for the Kane family."

20
4 Comments 4
12.4k Views 12.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

The European anniversary vacation has unfortunately come to an abrupt stop. We stayed in France for about a week, then found ourselves in Greece. What a beautiful country. We were there for a few days, and on the last day decided to go out on a boat ride. Halfway through the ride Alex got sick and threw up. We didn’t think much of it but when we got back to our hotel, she threw up again. She and Claire went to the store, and it looks like we will be having a new addition to the family.

Yep, Alex is pregnant. Who knew having raw sex every day for a year straight would eventually result in a pregnancy? I’m just kidding. We were trying but didn’t think it would happen so soon. We decided to come home and spend the rest of the summer getting ready for the baby.

For the most part, nothing has changed. Alex hasn’t begun showing, and her morning sickness is no longer a problem. We still have sex on a regular basis. That’ll come to a screeching halt one day soon and we’ll be home bodies for the foreseeable future. Fine by me. Orange County is a wonderful place to raise a family.

“Ugh, I don’t want to leave you guys!”

Claire was moaning and complaining about having to go back to school in a few weeks. She’s got baby fever and wants to make sure her new sibling is protected at all costs.

“Don’t worry Claire. When you come back for winter break, I’ll still be pregnant. Oh my god, I’m going to get huge.”

“Yes you are…”

The girls looked at me like I had two heads.

“Do you have a pregnancy fetish, babe?”

“…Yes.”

No shame in my game.

“Oh my god. Now I have to stay. He’s going to want to fuck you as soon as you start showing. I’m not letting you anywhere near my baby brother Dad. Keep your hands to yourself!”

The three of us started laughing. Claire is speaking a baby boy into existence. Can’t blame the girl for trying.

“Don’t worry. I won’t force it. I just want a smooth pregnancy.”

“Amen.”

“Good. But you guys have to call me if anything happens.”

“We shall.”

“Yeah Claire I’m sure we’ll talk all the time. I’m not going anywhere. I think we’re converting your room for the baby. Right, Anthony?”

“Yep. Not sure where you’ll be sleeping from now on sweetie…”

“Oh, I’m sure I’ll find a room somewhere in this mega mansion.”

Claire went back to school soon after that. It was nice having her home. We had a memorable summer together, but I was glad it was just me and Alex again. Well, me Alex and the baby, but you know what I mean. It’s a little quieter around the house for sure.

A few days after we got back from Greece, I opened up my laptop and started working on a new script. Like Alex and her photography, the trip inspired me as well. Haven’t got much done, but I like the direction it’s heading.

I was in the study doing some work when I heard a camera shutter.

“Perfect.”

“Did you get my good side?”

“All your sides are good babe. You’re very photogenic.”

Alex, camera in hand, walked over and sat on my lap. Ever since we got home, she’s had a camera in hand. Taking pictures of everything. It’s cute. She’s excited about her passion. We both are, these days.

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m good.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.” Alex rubbed her belly. “We are doing great.”

“Good.”

Alex gave me a peck on the cheek. She got up and sat in front of me on the desk.

“You haven’t been in this room in a while.”

“I know. I was trying to get some inspiration.”

“Hm. Need some help?”

Alex lifted up her dress, revealing a hairless, wet pussy. My favorite kind. I sat up flicked my tongue on her enlarged clit.

“Yesssssss, right there.”

I grabbed Alex’s legs and worked my tongue around every inch of her sweet delicious cunt.

Alex pinched her nipples. She was breathing heavily, waiting for me to enter her tight hole.

I stood up and slapped my cock on her clit and she screamed out.

“Please fuck me!”

“I couldn’t understand you. Say it again?”

“Please fuck me with that long thick cock, sir.”

“Mm.”

I slid my penis into Alex. Then I took it out. Then back in, then out. Alex’s legs were shaking, and she was visibly aroused.

“You’re so evil. Don’t do that…”

I entered her once more and stayed.

“Sorry baby. I love watching you squirm.”

Alex wrapped herself around me and bit my ear. I sped up the pace. We were knocking everything off my desk. Thank god Claire is gone. We had to be quiet if we wanted to have sex around the house. Now, we can be as loud as want. For a few more months at least.

“Fuck! You’re so god damn deep!”

Alex loosened her grip around my neck and fell back onto the desk. We were both sweating. It’s been a while since we went at it like this. I had Alex’s legs up in the air and I was kissing her smooth legs as I impaled her with my dick.

“Fuck baby I’m about to cum. You want it?”

“Yes!”

I thrusted one more time and came on Alex’s stomach. Some got on her face. She smiled and licked her lips.

“Inspired now?”

“That wouldn’t be the word I’d use.”

“It’s okay, you can say it. I fucked you stupid. It happens.”

Alex sat up and fell into my arms. We made out, but she stopped me suddenly.

“Are you okay?”

“No…I’m hungry.”



Alex didn’t just want a snack, she wanted a meal. Which meant I had to go to the super market and buy a whole bunch of shit. I hate grocery shopping. Usually Alex does it but I’m getting the sense she’s going to milk this pregnancy thing for all its worth. I don’t really blame her. I’d probably do the same in her position.

Alex gave me a list. That girl is strange. She was still naked wiping off my nut from her stomach as she wrote out a shopping list for me. Pregnancy brain, I guess.

I was going through the aisles, picking up food from the list and some stuff I’d like for myself. I was staring at bread when a voice called out to me.

“Well, it looks like fate has brought us back together in the most unlikeliest of places.”

Oh no. Please god no. It can’t be…

Turning around at a snail’s pace, I came face to face with Miranda Carpenter. The last person in the world I wanted to see today. The last person I wanted to see…ever.

“Miranda.”

“It’s been…so long. How are you?”

Miranda and I have a history. A complicated one. When Claire was in grade school, I went to one of her parent teacher conferences. One of the ones where all the parents attend. Their I met a woman who had a child in Alex’s class. Miranda was that woman, and not long after that she and I began a torrid, passionate, steamy love affair. She was married at the time and our relationship lasted about a year. I was sprung from the start. She had a hold on me I could never explain. Whenever she wanted me, she had me. Morning, noon or night, we found ways to be together. Eventually her husband found out about us and their family moved out of the neighborhood. I never knew what happened to Miranda, but I didn’t really want to. She was bad for me. At the end of our relationship I hardly recognized myself. She did a number on me. Miranda is bad news, and I want no part of her.

“I’m fine. You?”

“Fantastic. Come here and give me a hug!”

She leaned in and gave me a hug that lasted way too long. Her perfume…what an aroma. She always had good perfume.

After the hug I gave her a good look over. Oh boy, she was still hot as shit. Long raven colored hair. Dark, tempting eyes. Big, juicy lips. White, perfectly tanned skin.  Enormous breasts with wide hips and curves for days. A real, naturally thick woman. My kryptonite.

“Well what are you up to these days, mister?”

“Not much. Retired. Claire’s off to college now on the East Coast.”

“Wow she’s in college already? Time sure does fly. I’m doing really well. Ken and I got a divorce last year. I’m sure that doesn’t surprise you.”

“It doesn’t.”

Miranda giggled.

“It wasn’t working anymore. My daughter is doing good. In college too. I just moved back here a few weeks ago. I absolutely loved living in Los Angeles, but I’m thrilled to be back in Orange County.”

“I’m sure.”

I needed this conversation to end. Now.

Miranda flipped her hair back and smiled at me. Without fail, doing something as mundane and ordinary as moving her hair out of her face got me going. I knew I should’ve made Alex go grocery shopping.

“So, anyone special in your life?”

“Yes and believe it or not we’re expecting a child in a few months.”

I swear on everything I love, Miranda’s eye twitched when I said I was seeing someone. I forgot to mention earlier, Miranda is bat shit crazy. She’s always had a few screws loose and I wasn’t in the least bit shocked she was already starting to show it.

“Oh. That’s…. good. That’s good. Congratulations. Wow, you’re going to be a Dad. For a second time. That’s something.”

I nodded my head.

“I’m so happy for you.”

She didn’t mean that.

“Thanks. I should get going.”

I tried going around Miranda, but she grabbed my arm.

“Anthony, wait. Please. I know I’m the last person you expected to see today. I have to admit when I moved back into town, I hoped we’d run into each other. The truth is, I don’t have many friends these days. I could really use one.”

She wasn’t holding my arm with a lot of force, but I was frozen in place.

“Miranda I’m seeing someone. I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“…Okay.”

She looked down, as if she was going to cry. God, she used to do this all the time. Whenever we couldn’t see each other she’d play this card perfectly, and I’d come running. Not again.

“Look, Miranda. We aren’t good for each other. You know that. Maybe you’ve changed but maybe you haven’t. I can’t take that risk. I’m happy now. I have to go. Goodbye.”

I walked away and checked out of the store. Wow, that was tough. Poor woman. She really seemed in need of a friend, but it couldn’t be me. Not this time. I got to the car and sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. I looked down, and I had a boner. A full-on erection. Didn’t even realize it. That’s not good at all.

It’s been a few days since my run in with Miranda. I didn’t tell Alex about it. Should I have? Maybe, but she doesn’t need to worry about an ex of mine. I’m not seeing Miranda again, and Alex should be allowed to focus on the pregnancy with as much peace as possible.

Alex was taking a nap upstairs and I was downstairs playing video games. My phone buzzed. It was a text…from Miranda. You’ve got to be kidding me!

It read: Hey you. After our destined run in, I saw a mutual friend of ours and they gave me your number. Fate plays its fickle hand once again. Talk with you soon, my love.

Oh my god. This is terrible. Worse than terrible. Now this woman has my number? Come on, man.

I didn’t respond. I wasn’t going down that rabbit hole.

 

Over the next few days my phone blew up with messages from Miranda. They started off as simple pleasantries, but they soon become more…involved. She’d send me long drawn out text messages detailing how hard it was not being around me. She said she did a lot of thinking while she was away, and she knows in her heart we belong together. Wonderful.

One day Alex was giving me a nasty, sloppy blowjob, and my phone rang. You know who it was. I ignored the call, but Alex saw me tense up. She didn’t bring it up later, thank god. I have to figure something out, and fast.

Today I had the house to myself. Alex went out shopping with her parents. They were very excited to soon be having a grandchild and were already spoiling him/her. Thank the lord for grandparents.

I was sitting in the kitchen working on a delicious red apple when the doorbell rang. It was probably Alex carrying one too many bags.

It wasn’t, of course. It was Miranda. Fuck me, right?

“Hello.”

“Do I even need to ask?”

“Our mutual friend. We’ve been talking, and he told me you moved to this gorgeous house. That screenwriting money sure is something, isn’t it?”

Who the hell is giving out my personal information like this? I’m starting to think there is no “mutual friend” and Miranda is stalking me. God, I hope that isn’t the case.

“Don’t worry I’m not staying long. You weren’t responding to my texts, or calls. I was getting worried something happened to you.”

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

“I’m fine. I don’t want to talk to you, Miranda.”

I scanned the street. Didn’t see Alex’s car. Good.

“May I come in?”

“No.”

“Worth a shot. I’m here to ask if you would like to have dinner with me this Friday.”

“Hell no.”

“Why not?”

Oh boy. The way she said that. A dash of sadness mixed with a tiny bit of desperation. I was getting hard. Her voice was seductive and entrancing all at the same time. She was wearing a yellow sundress. Not just any yellow sundress, a dress I bought her when we were together. Yeah, she got a lot out of me besides amazing dick. It still fit her perfectly. Her curves were on full display.

“Because I’m in a relationship and you and I have nothing to talk about.”

“Yes we do. I want to get everything out in the open. If you don’t want anything to do with me after that, then we will go our separate ways. I promise. You know how I feel about you, I just want one more chance. Please, can you give me that at least?”

I thought it over. One dinner. A few hours together and this mess will all be over. Fine.

“Alright Miranda. You win. One dinner. This Friday, then we’re done.”

I swear her eye twitched again.

“Okay! Great. I’ll text you the details tonight. Thank you, thank you. I’ll see you Friday.”

Miranda walked back to her car. The way her hips swayed back and forth had me in a trance. Relax Anthony, think about Alex. She’s having your child. Miranda is your past, Alex is your present and future.

She drove away and once again I had a raging boner. This time, I had to do something about it. I went upstairs and jerked off. I’ll never tell Alex this, but I’ve never cum harder in my life than I did that day.

 

Friday, the day of reckoning was finally here.

I told Alex I was meeting up with an old work buddy and I’d be back late. I hate lying to her, but it’s for the best. This will all be over tonight and then we can finally move on with our lives.

Miranda set up a reservation for us at the fanciest restaurant in town. One of those places overlooking the beach. When I got there the sun was just setting. I’m sure she though that would add to the ambiance of the evening. Whatever.

I walked in and the waiter led me to our table where Miranda was already waiting for me. Wow. Not only did she go all out with this restaurant, she went all out with her outfit. Tight fitting black dress. Long flowing earrings with a studded diamond bracelet on her wrist. She had a rather large and expensive necklace perfectly resting on her bosom. She looked regal. And hot. Shit!

“Hi.”

She stood, and we embraced. The hug lasted way too long, again. Didn’t faze me. As long as this night ends with her leaving me alone I don’t really care about a hug.

“Nice place.”

“Yes, it sure is. Would you like something to drink? Dinner is on me, order whatever you’d like.”

“I’ll start with water.”

That wasn’t what Miranda wanted to hear. She probably wants to get me drunk but there was no way that was happening. I’m not as dumb as I used to be. That might not be true, since I’m here in the first place.

Dinner was very awkward. I had nothing to say, and Miranda was uncharacteristically shy. We barely spoke to each other at first. I felt bad, but I didn’t want to be here. She did, and she needs to say something before I leave.

“Anthony?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember…when we first met?”

Here we go.

“Unfortunately.”

“It wasn’t that bad, was it? If I remember correctly you came up to me and initiated the flirting. I wasn’t sure if you knew I was married, but after a few minutes I didn’t give a damn about my husband. I was instantly hooked. I couldn’t stop staring at you while that boring teacher was talking.”

“Looking back Miranda, I should’ve never talked to you that day.”

Miranda looked away. I guess that was a tad bit harsh.

“I was in a loveless marriage before we got together. I didn’t know what a real man was until we met. You made me feel so alive. Every time we were together you made me forget about the outside world and my problems with Ken. I only ever wanted to be with you.”

“We could never work. You didn’t want to leave your husband. Even though I asked you to, like an idiot.”

“I know. I couldn’t ruin my marriage.”

“But you could ruin my life? You had such a hold on me. I would’ve done anything for you back then. We had so much fun, but when you left it took me a very long time to get over you.”

“I’m sorry things were rough for you. Once we got started, we were a high-speed train. Couldn’t stop. All passion, no real plan. And when it ended, I left you to pick up the pieces. I truly am sorry.”

Miranda took a sip of red wine. Her second glass. I was still working on my water.

“…Yeah.”

“Remember my daughter’s 8th birthday party? And when all the parents and kids were downstairs, we went to my room and fucked? God, that was the best. At one point I was screaming, and I know someone heard me. Well worth it.”

I remembered that day vividly, but I wasn’t going to walk down memory lane with her. She knew that.

“When my marriage fell apart, I didn’t know what to do. I was happy to be free of him don’t get me wrong, but I was lost. I’m a middle-aged woman starting over. Thankfully I have my own money and I’m not struggling but I didn’t know where I should be. Then I thought of you. The only man whose ever truly cared for me, and I had to find you. I had to try again.”

“You’ve done more than try. You’ve practically stalked me for the past week.”

“I’m sorry. You know how I get. Does your girlfriend know where you are tonight?”

“No.”

“Oh, you lied.”

A wicked smile came across Miranda’s face

“Don’t start. She doesn’t need to know about you.”

“If you say so, my love.”

Miranda’s mood changed instantly. She seemed more confident. The food came, and we didn’t do much talking while we ate. Miranda looked up at me every now and then. She must think she’s got me right where she wants me. She doesn’t.

Our waiter came over to check on us and Miranda ordered another glass of wine.

“Anything for you, my love?”

Why does she keep calling me her love? I hate it.

“…I’ll take a beer, please.”

Miranda perked up.

“Finally! My darling husband here never really drinks. This is exciting!”

The waiter respectfully nodded his head and went to get our drinks.

“We aren’t together. You know that don’t you?”

“Did you ever think we’d be in the same place again, let alone having dinner together? I didn’t. Not in a million years. For the longest time I didn’t think I’d see you again. It was hard, but I accepted it. Now look where we are. You have no idea how happy I am right now, so let me enjoy it and once this is over you can leave and never see me again, okay?”

Miranda can be…scary when she wants to be. She was getting frustrated I wasn’t enjoying myself. Whenever Alex gets mad it makes me laugh. When Miranda does it, it turns me on.

“Okay.”

Our waiter came back with the drinks and I drank my beer in one gulp.

A little later, with the sun now set, I was tipsy. I had a few more beers, and Miranda had a lot more wine. I was trying to keep it together, but I was having a good time. Our time together wasn’t all bad. Yes, we were always sneaking around and trying not to get caught, but we had a few moments sprinkled in between where I genuinely enjoyed her company. Damn it, I’m reminiscing.

“It’s getting late. Should we say our goodbyes?”

When Miranda said that, part of me wasn't ready to leave.

“Yeah, I think you’re right.”

“Okay, but I need to ask you a favor. Don’t hate me, but I can’t drive home. I’m too drunk. Can you take me home? I’ll come back for my car in the morning.”

“Sure.”

What the hell? I said that pretty quickly…

“Thank you.”

Miranda grabbed my hand. I didn’t pull back. Her soft, gentle touch felt incredible for some reason. Fuck.

Thankfully Miranda lived a few minutes from the restaurant. The drive back to her place was strange. She didn’t speak. Not once. I thought she might be getting sick from drinking so much, but she seemed fine. I guess she’s sad this is the last time we’ll be hanging out. Oh well.

I pulled into her driveway and walked her to the door.

“Thank you. I mean that. This night was magical. I had such a good time.”

“You’re welcome Miranda. It wasn’t that bad.”

Miranda gave me one last, longing sorrowful look. When I didn’t meet her gaze, she opened her door.

“…Would you like to come in?”

“No, I would not.”

“Okay. Goodbye. I won’t contact you again. Take care. Congrats on the baby.”

Miranda turned and before she could close the door, she slipped on the welcome mat and fell on her butt. I didn’t catch her in time, but I helped her up.

“Ha, whoops.”

“You alright?”

“Yes. Just a little clumsy. Guess what?”

“What?”

“You’re inside the house.”

God damn it. Without warning, Miranda pushed me against the wall.

“Miranda?!”

“Touch me. Please. I need to feel your big, muscular hands on my body. I crave it. The entire way here I pictured how would you take me. Look at me. I’m your perfect woman, and you’re my perfect man. I don’t want you to leave. You can’t. I love you. I love you, Anthony Kane. I’ll do anything for you.”

How did I end up in this situation? This all types of not good.

“Miranda, you’re drunk.”

“So?! My feelings haven’t changed since the day we met. I know you feel the same way. I know you do. You may be happy with your young little girlfriend, but you need me. I can give you everything you truly desire. She can’t compete with me. My body, heart, and soul are yours. Treat me like a toy if you want, I don’t care! Just touch me right now.”

Miranda’s breasts were pressed against my chest. I could feel her breath. She ran her hand through my hair. She was getting ready to kiss me. I have to leave.

“Miranda…I can’t. I’m sorry.”

Miranda had tears in her eyes. She was heartbroken.

“Okay, okay. I think I’ve made enough of a fool of myself. Please leave, Anthony. I don’t want you to see me like this. I’m sorry.”

Driving back home, my mind was racing. That was insane. I had no idea she would do that. She’s really infatuated with me, but I think I’m in the clear. I resisted her, and she understood I’m in love with Alex and I’m not ruining what she and I have.

When I got back, I headed straight for bed. Alex was sound asleep. I took my clothes off and cuddled up to her in bed. I felt so guilty. I didn’t do anything with Miranda, but I might as well have.

“Hey…you’re back.”

“Yeah.”

“How was dinner?”

“Fine. I missed you.”

I rubbed Alex’s belly.

“Both of you.”

“We missed you too, daddy.”

Alex turned around and kissed my forehead. She reached down and grabbed my dick.

“Fuck me.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Come to me.”

I got on top of Alex and put my cock into her. It was dark, so she couldn’t see my face. I felt so ashamed and I have a feeling it showed. Alex moaned and creamed my cock instantly, but I didn’t make much noise. It felt amazing, but I was preoccupied. I need to forget about Miranda. That’s over with. Alex is my life.

I sped up and kissed her neck.

“Oh baby, I missed you. I love you so much. I hate being away from you.”

Alex held me and whispered into my ear. “I’ll always be here. We are going to be together forever.”

I came soon after that. I kissed Alex all over her body.

“Mm I’m going to sleep so good tonight.”

“Same here. I’m going to the bathroom.”

“K.”

Alex closed her eyes and was out like a light.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw I had a text message. It was from Miranda. She had better be apologizing for what happened in her house.

It read: That was so hot. The way you acted like you didn’t want to fuck me. I felt your cock, you were hard as a rock. That was good. You got my pussy soaking wet. I won’t forget this night for a very long time. Our little game is just getting started. You’re just the man I remembered you to be. My king. I’m not giving up on you. We will be together. Until we meet again, my love.

I was beyond drained from the night, emotionally and physically, that I didn’t care one bit what that message said. I thought it was over but it’s not. Not by a long shot. I’ll figure something out. I know who I want. It’s not Miranda. We may have a complex past and she may still hold something over me, but I can’t be with her. I’ll deal with this tomorrow. Right now, I just want to sleep next to my amazing girlfriend.

 

He must think I’m fucking stupid. I could smell that disgusting perfume the moment he got into bed with me. He thought I had falling asleep, but I wasn’t. My mind was racing. He lied to me. He was out with a woman. I couldn’t be positive if he had had sex with her or not. It was dark, I was tired, and he seemed normal. But the perfume doesn’t make sense. I don’t want to jump to conclusions. He’s a good man. He wouldn’t cheat on me. I know that. I don’t know where he went tonight, but I will find out.

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments