Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diane Educates Her Son's Teammate

"Diane's husband is away and the frustrated mother needs an infusion of youth."

29
6 Comments 6
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Diane was driving home after dropping her son off at college. It was a sunny crisp September morning and she was day dreaming about what she would do when her husband returned from his work placement in China. He had been away two months and it was going to be another two months before he was back in their bedroom. Meanwhile her fantasies were getting wilder and more frequent.

Already, even before her alarm had sounded, she had rubbed herself to a gasping orgasm to the mental image of her being taken from behind over their sofa. Her husband holding her by the hips and driving into her till he had satisfied himself. Then he'd sat back and watched her finish with her own fingers deep inside her. All the time she was mindful not to make too much noise, as her son was sleeping in the next room, or so she thought.

In fact he was trying to satiate his erection for the third time that night. His hand wrapped tightly around his thickness. The abundance of tissues evidence of his youthful virility. As Diane turned left at a junction she saw Charles, a member of the water polo team her son played in. A short muscular lad of 17 or 18. He had a large bag over his shoulder and damp hair. Diane pulled over and waited for him to walk past her car.

"Hi Charles, can I offer you a lift?"

"Oh, It's okay Mrs M, I can catch the #23 in ten minutes."

All the boys in the team knew her as Mrs M, not that that was special, there was a Mrs C and a Mrs E as well. Mrs E hadn't ever been married either, but never mind.

"No Charles jump in, I've nothing on this morning and you must be a long way from home."

It was quite true, she had gone out without panties or bra as she had intended to do some shopping then to be naughty in the scenic view carpark afterwards. It would be quiet mid-morning and she loved the risk of being in a public place. To help the plan she had also put on a knee length skirt to aid the activity.

"Put your bag in the back and don't be so silly. You'll be getting ill in this cold air with wet hair."

He threw his belongings onto the back seats and climbed in. Diane put it into gear and drove off at a slow speed that only 48 year old housewives do. At 48 Diane was not thin but curvy with a large firm bosom. Already on this cold morning her nipples were showing clearly through her tight jumper. Charles evidently had noticed this fact and as they drove he kept glancing across, watching her chest bounce over the bumps.

"Not at college today Charles?"

"No Mrs M, my first class is at 1.30 on Tuesday so I do a bit of training at the pool."

As Diane drove, her skirt had a habit of riding up above her knees. With a little giggling when she changed gear Diane could help the process a little. From the corner of her eye she could see Charles was getting more absorbed with the sharing of her legs and the tell tale signs of his growing tent in the front of his track suit bottoms showed that he was sexually aroused by them.

After a few miles and some chit chat her skirt was just short of her shaved quim. Without any change in her manner or speech, she deliberately opened her thighs giving Charles a clear view of what she had intended to feed to her husband. Charles's mouth gaped. He had of course seen porn movies but he was still very inexperienced. Groping a teenage boob at the odd party was all he had done. Now he was presented with a glistening slit, with proud deep purple lips begging to be played with. Mrs M looked across directly at him.

"Do you like what you see Charles?"

"Errr… yes, Mrs M."

Diane pulled over; they were now on a country lane. With the fingers of her left hand she slowly stroked the length of her pussy finishing with the slightest rub of her clit. The tips of her fingers were covered in sexual ooze. She brought them up to his mouth and smeared his lips with them.

"And do you like what you taste Charles?"

"Oh definitely, Mrs M."

Diane started driving again.

"I'm taking us to Heathtop viewing point Charles, we should be alone there.

charlotte_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_smith

Why don't you get your penis out for me as we drive. Show me how you play with him."

Leaving her legs splayed as inspiration, Charles pulled down the front of his bottoms and released his seven inches. Uncircumcised, he pulled back his foreskin to reveal his already drooling cock head. Slowly at first but as he relaxed more quickly, he pumped back and forth, gripping tightly as he excited himself, all the time sharing intently between her legs. Every few minutes Diane treated him to another handful of her wetness not foregoing a little squeeze of her hard clitoris. It wasn't very long before his groaning began to tell her to stop. As he was reaching his climax she didn't want to miss the event. As he froze and erupted, Diane held her lips wide to display everything to the lad. Then gave her clit a fast massage to bring her very close herself.

"You'll find tissues in the glove box," she ordered him as she once again pulled away. "Don't stop Charles I want you hard again before we get there. You can touch me if that helps."

Charles swapped hands and reached over. While he caressed his soft spent cock he fumbled his fingers into Diane slit. He had no idea what he was doing and after a couple of minutes Diane finally had to insert his fingers into her hole herself. The affect was instantaneous. The limpness became a rod within seconds. 'Bless youth,' Diane thought.

Pulling into the empty carpark she stopped the engine, put on the brake. Then leaning over she kissed him passionately full on the lips. Reaching down she took over from Charles's hand and felt the hot organ thick in her palm.

"Take off your top Charles."

He pulled it over his head and she ran her hands over his unblemished muscular chest. She was unable to resist sucking his nipples before kissing lower and lower down until his raging cock rested on her cheek. This she grasped and pulled. The purple bulb was ready and she took it all the way into her mouth. Diane took his hand and placed his clumsy fingers between her welcoming lips.

Her hot mouth and wonderful tongue was pushing him to the edge as his breathing became deeper. Diane released him, then moved across to eventually straddle him. Lifting her jumper she fed first one hard nipple then the other into his hungry mouth. This baby's sucking was making her pussy wetter and wetter. She guided his stiffness to her receptive opening and then sank down easily on it.

"Oh yes Charles, that's good isn't it? You want my pussy don't you? You want to suck and fuck me hard you wicked young man."

Charles grunted his approval but didn't pause from sucking the large breast placed in his face. Reaching round he gripped her ass cheeks as she bounced on his cock, rising nearly withdrawing before slamming down deeply onto him. Diane knew he would cum quickly and was desperate to join him. As his thick cock filled her, she worked hard masturbating her clit wildly to meet his climax. His fingers crept round and randomly abused her anus.

He tensed to deliver his semen into her depths and she leant back to finally let the rush of orgasm flow through her. Her vagina held him tightly. So much she could feel each pulse of ejaculation being shot into her.

"Ah fuck, fuck… fuck... Charles."

She wasn't making sense but Charles began to relax and admire this beautiful woman exposed to the full. His semen escaping down her thighs and covering his balls.

"This enough for now young man. We'll can try my other hole in a minute shall we?" As she spoke Diane displayed herself openly to him, and taking a finger she massaged the white mixture of his cum and juice into her anus.

Published 
Written by phatchance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments