Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Dancing

"Older women don't always go for younger guys."

8
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
 Working away from home can have it's advantages, situations arise that would never do so at home. I had been working out east for several months, working a two week rotation where I got to travel home every second weekend. For the last week or two, the hotel where I was staying was advertising an up coming fancy dress dance night. It happened to be on the Saturday night that I would be staying over so I decided to go to it and have some fun.

The weekend before, I was at home and packed a few props for my costume. Living in the west and especially in a city that was famous for its yearly rodeo, I already had all I needed. On the evening of the party, I dressed in my cowboy boots, tight denims, denim shirt, I tied a bandana around my neck and donned my black cowboy hat. I was going for the early Clint Eastwood look and at 6'4", lean and wiry, I was not far off the mark. I had let my beard grow all week to add to the affect.

When I got downstairs to the ballroom, the party was in full swing, the music thumping out. To my delight, they had gone with seventies classic rock, my kind of music! I made my way across the crowded room and ordered a beer. I turned to face the dance floor, surveying the scene from beneath the brow of my hat. The dance floor was packed and I watched the dancers, looking for someone that would catch my interest.

It did not take long. On the edge of the floor were a group of older women, mid-thirties, early forties. They looked like they were having a good time and young guys were approaching them constantly to try their luck. One by one they peeled off to dance with the guys but there was one who stood out from the others. She was short, dressed in a white blouse, with a school tie, a short pleated skirt that showed off her wonderful ass and curvy legs. She wore knee high white socks and her dark hair was tied back in pig-tails - the classic "schoolgirl" look!

Each time a guy would approach, she would smile and shake her head. To them she was a cougar, but to me, she was a younger woman and was obviously not interested in the young men. I decided that it was time to try my luck and see if she was really holding out for an older man. I moved across the floor towards her.

"Mind if I join you?" I yelled over the sound system.

"Hello cowboy, you took your time" she yelled back with a smile that lit up her face. I noticed that she had the pale, chocolaty complexion of someone from the Philippines, big brown eyes that you could drown in, twinkled at me.

We began to dance and she was hypnotic, her body moving in time to the music, twisting and turning. Her breasts heaved and bounced beneath her blouse and she smiled up at me in a knowing way. I felt myself react and began to regret wearing such tight jeans. As the music played, we inched closer together until our bodies began to bump into each other. She asked me my name and told me hers was Paula. I watched her body as she swayed her full hips, the skirt hanging off them so erotically. As our bodies touched more and more often, she began to grind her pelvis into me, her shorter legs meant that it was just below my groin.

I reached down and pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my back, pushing her breasts into my body. I could feel the soft flesh pushing against me and my erection must have been pressing against her belly because she was using it against me, flexing it. The song "Love is the Drug" by Roxy Music came on and its driving bass line pulsed through the floor. We swayed to the music, I lowered my head to her neck and inhaled her soft, exotic perfume, musky and exciting.

"You wanna get out of here?" she said into my ear as I nuzzled her neck.

"I have a room" I replied, my heart racing at her forwardness.

I took her hand and led her off the floor and towards the exit.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

She waved to one of her friends and we were gone. We got to the lobby but the line up for the elevator was quite long so I led her towards the stairs. My room was quite a few floors up but I had other, more urgent needs on my mind. We climbed two flights and then I stopped and faced her. She looked up at me, slightly out of breath from the climb and I pulled her towards me.

We kissed, her soft lips pressing against mine, parting as her tongue slipped into my mouth. She was turned on as much as I was and our hands were all over each other in no time. We probed and explored each others mouths as I ran my hands down to her breasts, rubbing them and loving the full heaviness of them. Her hands made their way down my chest and to my jeans, I had not worn a belt and she flicked open the button of the waist band.

At that moment a door opened in the stair well somewhere above us and I could hear voices and footsteps echoing down the shaft. Alarm set in, they must have got fed up waiting for the elevator and decided to walk down the stairs instead. However, Paula did not seem to worry, as she pulled down my fly, reaching inside to tug on my cock, sliding my shorts down as she did so.

The dilemma set in, should I continue or stop? The answer came to me as Paula's hot hand clamped around my stiff cock. She stepped up one step and I reached up and under her short skirt. I slipped my hands under the elastic of her panties and pulled them down, letting her step out of them. The voices were getting louder as the people above descended.

I moved in front of Paula and she was now the same height as me. She guided my cock towards her waiting pussy. We kissed again and I could feel the heat of her pussy as the tip rested against her lips. She took a little hop and wrapped her legs behind my back so I supported her full weight. At the same time, my cock slipped into her easily, she was so wet and lubricated. I gasped as I entered her, she felt so good encasing my cock. Again the voices got louder from above and I urgently began to pump Paula's pussy.

She was gasping into my neck as she moved with me, eager for me to make her cum. It did not take long (spurred on by the approaching footsteps maybe?). I felt her body tense as she rocked on my cock, her breath erupted from her mouth into my neck as I felt myself begin to release my pent up seed. Spasm after spasm quivered through me as I emptied myself into her pussy.

The footsteps were almost upon us. I let go of her legs and pulled away from her, sliding out of her dripping pussy. I grabbed her panties and stuffed them in my pocket, did up my jeans and pulled her through the access door onto the floor. We headed to the elevator and waited wordlessly for it to arrive. When the door opened, an elderly couple were in it, holding hands. We smiled at them and then moved into the elevator. As the doors closed, we stood facing the doors, not saying a word. I wondered what the couple would think if they knew that Paula had on no underwear and more than likely, my cum was oozing out of her wet pussy at that very moment. The thought excited me immensely.

We arrived at my floor and made our way to my room. I unlocked the door and we entered. It was only then that we both let out huge sigh of relief and burst into fits of laughter.

"Hi Paula, it is so nice to meet you" I said to her with a smile.

"Likewise Goofy" she said ............................

To be continued.

Written for a special friend for her birthday, Happy Birthday Paula xx

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments