Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Act Your Age

"Life can get better like fine wine"

22
10 Comments 10
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was a long evening. I had just attended another Diamondbacks' loss. Luckily and mercifully, the baseball season was coming to an end. As I was driving home, I noticed a lady with car trouble on the side of the road. Usually, I am very cautious and would have passed her by, but my gut told me to help her.

"My car just stopped and everything went blank," she told me.

"Well get inside and try to restart it," I said.

She did what I asked and absolutely nothing happen. It did not look good for her.

I said, "I got some bad news for you. I think the "brain box" or the computer has died. You need a tow."

"Will this be expensive?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, plus this car has to be a fifteen year old Buick. I am afraid it could be time for a new car."

"Well, I have my late husband's car in the garage. For me, it is way too big."

"What kind of car is it?" I asked.

"Cadillac Escalade," she responded.

"Then sell the Caddy and see what you can get for salvage on the Buick . Next, find a car you'd like to drive and buy it. Oh, by the way, my name is Adam," I said.

"I am Carla and thank you for stopping," she replied.

Carla made the phone call, the wrecker arrived and away went the Buick. She told me where she lived and I drove her home.

For the first time, I began to really notice her. She was mature, in her late fifties/early sixties, decent body, and gorgeous long platinum silver hair. If she were dressed up, she'd be a head turner. Also, from her autos and address, she had money.

Carla began to ask me a question. "What kind of car should I get"?

I replied, "What kind do you want?"

She responded, "I don't know?"

"If it was me, I'd get a convertible. Don't act your age, enjoy your life!"

Carla said, "You drive an SUV."

"The Camaro convertible is at home, in the garage, and under a cover. It is only driven on special occasions. I'll pick you up in it if you go out to dinner with me."

I caught her off guard. She was staggered like fighter caught with a lucky punch. She was definitely not expecting that response from me."

"Sure, I guess so, why not."

"Great, how about Saturday about seven. By the way, do you know how great that you would look in a silver Mustang convertible with the top down. Your hair blowing in the wind makes you feel great and you'll look terrific. I love my convertible."

At seven o'clock, I arrived at Carla's place driving my classic 1967 Cream Chevy Camaro RS convertible. When Carla answered the door, we began to laugh about being dressed by Johnny Cash. Both of us had on all black. However, her silk blouse with a hint of cleavage and tight slacks was a better picture than me. Her silver hair with a silver necklace topped off the outfit. As we went out to the car, Carla hit me another car question.

"How old is this car? I think that I am back in high school."

I said, "It is forty-nine years old with ninety thousand miles. It has been lovingly cared for and just a fun car for me. You need a new one because it will be your primary transportation. I am telling you, a silver convertible is the answer."

Carla smiled as we drove to the local steak house. Dinner was pleasant and we compared our life stories. They were similar by both of us being widowed, living alone, small group of friends and at ease with our positions in life. So, it was time to give her a different view of life.

I said to Carla, "Do you want the convertible experience? Would you like to go for a ride in the mountains?"

She responded, "Yes, I would."

I headed to the mountains with the top down and the temperature in the high seventies. Just as I predicted, her long silver hair would be blowing in the wind. Carla let out a giggle and made a comment about her hair getting mussed up. Nonchalantly, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and a pair of voluptuous tits started to come into view. She was totally enjoying the ride with the top down.

Carla stated, "You know, Adam, you are right. I am going to get a convertible. It is time to enjoy life to its fullest."

With that statement, Carla unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her black front closure bra. Her breasts tumbled out into the night air. It might have been warm, but her nipples were erect and rock hard. I was trying to drive and enjoy the view at the same time. I did not want to go careening down a mountain slope.

I said, "Holy crap Carla, you are built. Those tits are magnificent!"

She responded, "I noticed you checking them out earlier and figure that you needed a thrill. My goal is to pay you back for all your help. You deserve it."

Her response culminated in her cupping her breasts and giving the nipples a pinch and squeeze. She had completely surprised me, and I almost drove off the road twice. Now, her hand was in my crotch searching out my manhood. She was good and found her target.

"Hey, you are really excited!" Carla exclaimed as her hand massaged my penis.

"Really don't understand "why".

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

I have a hot woman with her voluptuous breasts on display while she is grabbing my cock. Maybe the erection is because of those circumstances." I replied.

"Okay wise ass, it is time to find some private place. I don't care where - motel, dark road, behind a rock, or just any place. I am ready for some action," Carla blurted out.

Bad news for Carla was the nearest town/ motel room was twenty miles away and the deserted spots were non existent. Instead, I reached over and began fondle her marvelous tits. They felt white hot and the nipples were like pieces of granite.

"Adam, you'd better keep me going and have that gas pedal to the floor".

My hand moved to her crotch. Carla was so excited that she arched her hips and pulled down her slacks and panties. I reached over and discovered a nicely trimmed, perfumed cunt. It just heightened the mood of the situation. My fingers magically found her clit. I began to rub and flick it gently while Carla was loving it. She was hanging on for dear life and groaning at the top of her lungs.

My speed must have been supersonic as we arrived at the motel. I got a room and our night of pure sex was about to begin. It did not take long for the two of us to rip off our clothes and hop into bed. I wanted to orally assault her breasts. My mouth engulfed her nipple and my tongue flicked it back and forth. Carla arched her back and made guttural animal noises. I guess she was not acting her age. Next, I started to slide my head between her thighs.

Carla started to speak, "Adam, I don't know. Gawd yes! Wow, that tongue of yours does make me feel younger. That feels so good."

My tongue found its way deeper into her womanhood. Her musky aroma excited me as I ate her pussy. Carla thrashed about the bed and then grabbed the back of my head forcing it into her crotch. I could feel little tremors of passion going through her body. As time progressed, she was experiencing more and more pleasure. I started to crawl between her legs and Carla stopped me.

"My turn, it has been a long time and here goes nothing."

Her hands grabbed my hard penis and began to gently stroke it. After her hands got into a rhythm, she pushed me down flat on the bed. Her head descended down to my crotch as she took my member into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down and the feeling was awe inspiring. I could feel her teeth nick the sides of my cock as her head moved faster and faster.

Now, I pusher her down on the bed and slid myself between her legs. I easily entered her womanhood. She arched her back to meet my penetration and let out a sensual groan of pleasure. My cock felt the warmth of her love tunnel and her interior muscles start to tighten.

"Ahhhh," moaned Carla. "That feels nice. It has been a long time."

I began to make love to Carla starting with a easy gentle motion. After about a dozen thrusts, Carla was really getting into it.

"Adam, give it to me faster and harder. I want to really feel it."

I did what she requested and tried to shove my penis through her body. She met my hard thrusts by raising her hips to meet my lunges. She was getting off on the physical aspect of out fucking. Carla started to yell at me.

"I going to cum. Shoot that hot load into me," Carla panted.

Once again I did what she wanted and shot my hot wad into her cunt. Her climax was mesmerizing as her body spasmed and she uttered reams of filth as she reached her pinnacle. On the other hand, I just collapsed from our sexual encounter and together we drifted off into slumber.

At daybreak, Carla got an extra burst on energy. She rolled over in the bed and put a vice grip on my crotch with her hand.

"I have to admit it, Adam, you were right. I do feel younger," Carla said.

Carla began to rub my cock and it sprung to attention from her touch. She stopped and moved her mouth onto my rod. She acted if she was cock starved and devoured my manhood. Amazingly, her cock sucking skills were getting better and she was enjoying making oral love to my cock. She made sure that she did not bite it and kill the mood. After last night's sexual activity, my cock was ultra sensitive. Almost in no time, she had me at the brink of the precipice.

I was in another galaxy and said to Carla,"I'm going to cum."

"Great, I'm ready. Wait till you see this idea."

As I let go, Carla made sure that she got a facial. She was so aroused and excited that my cum hit her in the face. Then, she really surprised me.

"It has been years since that has happen. It was like twenty years ago. Thanks Adam, I feel great."

Me, I just laid there trying to get enough strength for a shower. As I showered, my body was returning to earth. Luckily, Carla had showered before me because she allowed me to get cleaned up. We checked out of the motel and returned to her place.

Carla chimed, "After I get my convertible, I'll take you for a ride in the mountains and you'll get younger right before my eyes."

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments