Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoying The Aggressive Neighbor Lady

"Shy when seducing each other, now getting laid."

14
2 Comments 2
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Progress was made. Our neighbor, Mrs. Wilders, the aunt of my virgin girlfriend Lisa, used to watch me like a master sergeant. But eventually, after some sophisticated foreplay which I had initiated, she seduced me under the raspberry bushes in the flowering garden when I visited her a few days ago.

I had successfully played the nice, eighteen-year-old boy, making her curious after telling about my experiences with mature women. Before, I had not been attracted to her, because her barking voice turned me off. But then, when I ended up helping her to pick the berries, accidentally her perky nipples touched me, and her skirt slipped up and disclosed a large hairy pussy between her curvaceous thighs under the voluptuous butt.

This is now already recent history. I was asked to call her Annie. She shyly admitted to liking my large cock, which I was proud of. When she licked, kissed and finally swallowed it, she made me cum while I was sucking her enormous clit and explored the female paradise with my nose and tongue.

Nevertheless, she suddenly got concerned again, played the responsible adult and sent me home. The next two days I skipped school and played with my permanent hard-on, unable to think about anything else than Annie’s fat butt cheeks, her thick nipples and her rosy clit.

Finally, I her saw her coming home from a shopping trip. I ran over and offered to help bring the groceries inside. While she gathered the bags from the trunk of the car, I leaned over her, cuddling my swelling cock into the crack of her behind

She turned around, licked her wonderful lips and smiled at me like a silent invitation, while her enormous ass pushed against my pelvis.

She walked ahead of me into the house with her muscular legs on high heels and her big hips and butt dancing in hot pants.

Mrs. Wilder was pretty tall, and flat-chested with a very narrow waist. Since she did not have to wear a bra, her unusually big nipples were sticking out again under the tight tank top she was wearing.

Two features had always called my attention, long before I got better acquainted with her: She had a big bubble butt like some of the black women in the porno movies, and her lips were unusually full and fleshy, making her often devious smiles very attractive.

Her hair was black, long, and curly, her skin was brunette, and she had bushy eyebrows over green eyes. I also knew that she had hair under her arms and a very thick bush between her legs.

All pants looked hot on her, and her shorts were so much shorter and tighter than rules of decency allow for a mature widow. They did not even cover the lower part of her amazing butt cheeks, surely a provocation to grab this bubbling meat.

After arriving in the kitchen, she said, “How about a lemonade? It made you horny last time.” I only grinned at her and could not resist anymore the urge to grab those beautiful cheeks bursting out from below her pants. She forgot the lemonade and pushed her warm body against me, cordially greeted by my rising penis.

This made her moan and giggle. Her hands came down to my bulge, and she whispered, “I remember this outstanding instrument, boy, and I know it wants me.“ She got on her knees, pulled down my zipper, and her hot lips found my cock. She moved the foreskin down, softly sucked the tip, went down licking the shaft and, finally, gently kissing the balls.

But then she lifted her head, looked me deep in the eyes and said, “Today I want to grow and preserve this and use it for what it was made after letting you go last time.” She pulled off her top.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

While she got up, her aroused nipples where teasing my belly.

Holding on to my rock hard cock, Annie slowly pulled me to the living room and pushed me on the couch. After stepping out of her pants, her legs looked very sexy on those high heels, and her phenomenal bum took my breath. As I remembered that she liked that, I whispered “You are a great piece of ass, Mrs. Wilder.”

“It’s hot and waiting for you, boy, it wants to be kissed, licked and chewed on!” With that, while wrapping her legs around my body, she carefully lowered herself on my face, well aware that those immense buttocks may suffocate me. My face covered with perfumed pubic hair, my tongue found the clit, still soft, reminding me of the tasty raspberries. My nose between her bloated labia, I inhaled the musky bouquet of her love box.

While I was nibbling on her still growing clit, now hard and big like her nipples, I used my forefinger to explore the mature vagina. It felt tight and was not as wet as those of my other lovers.

Annie realized my growing excitement with her pussy. She grabbed behind her into the drawer of the side table and said with her deep voice, “Don’t worry, my little man, we’ll make that dried-up channel navigable again. I've just not done this for a long time, but I took precautions, hoping for your visit." She lifted her buttocks a little, and her fingers started to grease the entry with a cream she had kept ready. I realized that my actions today were no surprise to her, which made me even more horny.

Before I got do the next step, she was already slipping her butt down my body until her mouth caught my waiting, big cock. I lifted my head to admire the wobbling butt cheeks while her hot lips gently sucked my aching tool.

She moved further down on me until my dick head felt the curly pussy hair and started the journey down to paradise. Annie opened her legs, gripped my throbbing cock and made it glide into the trembling mound which was row slippery and ready.

“You are so long and so thick, please be careful, I want to get all of it into me,” she moaned, and started to move her vibrating butt up and down with me enjoying the fascinating view of it.

I felt her muscles wrapped around my cock with her pussy hair tickling my balls. While I was just nailed down on the couch, moaning and squirming, she did all the work. Now she was pushing faster and harder, screaming, “Yes, yes, fuck the old bitch, fuck me, ram me, let me have it.”

Annie pushed my greedy erection in and out of her body like a steel rod. An incredible massage of my cock, hard nipples pushing against my legs, grabbing the mountainous ass in front of me, I did not want to cum. It had to last forever, fucking this motherly lover like a strong young bull.

Groaning dirty words, trembling with excitement, I finally exploded just when she had a tumultuous orgasm. We both flooded the boiling, deep volcano, and hot lava spread over our bodies.

Annie sank down, her dripping pussy still holding my limp cock, the muscles relaxing, her luscious lips kissing my thighs. She just whispered, “Thank you, bad boy, I love being your big, old slut.”

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments