Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With Leo

"Work Friend together for the first time."

18
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
For a long time now I have had a crush on a guy I work with. I described him to my husband as the male version of the deepest, darkest me. I know he likes me. We talk a lot. We joke. Sometimes we will smile at each other with these big grins, and I wonder . . . could there be more there?

Only one problem. He is twenty years younger than me. I am not young, skinny, or beautiful but I am curvy. I don't see myself as beautiful, and I don’t see how any of my fantasies could ever become real. My husband says, you never know.

One day I was at work, and Leo asked if I could give him a ride home after work. He lives locally, and his girlfriend had taken his car out of town for the weekend. I said yes. Any time spent with Leo is good time spent, and I’d finally get to see where he lived.

So I came back, picked him up at 8pm, and drove him home. We chatted on the way home. He was in a good mood, talkative. It wasn’t far to his house. When we got there, he invited me in for a drink. See the inside of his house, hell yeah! Drink with him, hell yeah! We went in. He said he had beer, or Rum and Coke. I took the rum and coke. He had a beer.

We sat at his dining room table and talked. We talked about work, about a TV series he had finished that I was watching. I was working up the courage to tell him about a recent adventure I had with my husband. I had told him before that my husband and I were planning a threesome with another guy. We finally had it, and I wanted to gauge his reaction.

So I told him all about it. He was very quiet while I spoke. As I finished, I explained that until that day, I had never been with anyone else.

He asked, “So you liked being with someone else?”

“Yes, I loved it,” I replied.

“Would you do it again?”

I explained, “Yes, but I am not sure it will be with the same guy. It was hot, but he and I didn’t really connect all that well. He doesn’t talk much, and it is hard to read him. I am not secure with myself enough to spend a lot of time with someone I can't read.”

“Problem is, I don’t know how or where to find someone else. Not a lot of experience picking up guys,” I continued.

He just looked at me for a long time not saying anything. It looked like he was thinking pretty hard. It worried me. Maybe I shouldn’t have told him. I got up, afraid to sit still and went to the sink to wash out my glass. Fear put me momentarily in my own world.

Moments later I came back to myself to find him standing behind me, one hand on the sink on each side of me. He wasn’t touching me, but damn close.

He leaned in to my ear and whispered fiercely, “ Fuck me!”

My heart froze in my chest, then exploded. My skin turned to ice, then flaming heat. Breathless, I respond by leaning back into him, because words wouldn't come. His body was warm on my back, and the bulge in his pants drove my mind further from me.

He inhaled deeply, nose to my neck and then he nuzzled it, his lips and teeth playing a trail from my ear to my shoulder. He took his hands off the sink and ran them down my sides to my hips, pressing himself harder against me. I reached one hand behind me to touch his head, gripping the sink firmly with the other hand for fear of falling.

“Leo!” I whisper.

He groans, and gently turns me around to face him, pressing me against the sink. He cups my face with both of his hands and says, “You're so beautiful!”

Then he rubs his lips against mine, followed by his tongue. Growing impatient with the torture, I press a passionate kiss to his lips. As hot at we both already were, things again exploded. Kissing as if we would both die without the taste of the other, our hand roamed each others bodies. My head was spinning with desire. Soon he lifted my shirt over my head to reveal my bra and ample cleavage beneath. His hand cupped my breasts, thumbs finding my nipples.

“Oh, God,” I groaned.

He slipped the straps of my bra down and nuzzled my shoulder that was revealed beneath. He reached around me to undo the clasp, pushing my bra off completely.

He moved a little bit away from me so he could watch my face while he rubbed and gently pinched both of my nipples. My pussy was wet, and I wanted his his fingers there. I promised myself then that I would do something similar to him later, touching him while watching the passion on his face. He still had his shirt on, and I wanted it off. I wanted my skin on his. After pulling off his shirt, I put my arms over his shoulders and pressed myself against his chest, kissing him.

Too many clothes. I need to get rid of these fucking clothes. So I did, mine at least. He stood back and looked at me, head tipped to the side. Then he looks at me in the eye, and smiles this wicked, seductive smile.

He sits back down at the table, and tells me to sit on the table, lean back, and put my feet on either side of him on the chair. I have an idea of where this was going, and gave him a wicked smile back as I complied. I hope he likes wet pussy, because I am ready for more than just a good licking.

MargaretKlein1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretKlein1



He fingered my clit with one hand, gentle teasing it. He took his time, slowly driving me mad. When he thought he had pushed me far enough, he added a finger inside my pussy. He teased my hole with his finger, pleasuring, but not filling, still teasing my clit. I was in an agony of pleasure. I began to beg.

“Please, Leo”

“Please, What?” he asked.

“Please stop teasing.”

“You seem like you are enjoying it,” he replied, smug.

“More! More fingers! I need More!”

“Ahh! I see,” He said, like he didn't know what I meant.

Then he stuck two fingers in, moving them in and out. “More?” he asked.

“More, Faster!”

He put three fingers inside pushing them fast and hard. Soon my world shattered.

“Now you are ready,” He said, looking at me with hunger.

I thought at this point that he meant to finally fuck me, but that is not what he meant. He leaned his face into my pussy, flicking my clit with his tongue, sucking it gentle.

“I am going to taste you now, the real you. Confession time. I’ve been wanting to taste you for a while now.”

My mind was blown. He has been wanting me too!

He moved back in and started licking up all the juices he had helped me produce. He groaned and said, “You taste as good as I’d dreamed.”

He licked some more, thrusting his tongue inside me as far as he could. I loved it. It was amazing, but I was ready for him. All of him.

“Leo?”

“Hmmm?” He pops his head up from between my legs. It was quite the picture. His face was wet with my juices.

“I want you to fuck me, please.”

His face changes to a look of passionate desire. He helps me up off the table, and we stand facing each other.

“I want to watch your face while I’m inside you, watch the pleasure on your face,” he says.

He still has his pants on at this point. I look down at them, then back up at him.

“Want to help me with these?” He asks.

I don’t answer, but start undoing his belt buckle. I undo the button, undo the zipper, tug down his jeans. I revealed a pair of wickedly tented boxers. I looked up at him.

He said, “Keep going, Baby. Unwrap your present.”

Smug, amused look on his face. The package he presented me was generous. I had to touch it. I had to taste it.

I got on my knees in front of him, and cupped his balls with one hand and held his cock in my other hand. I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock and he moaned. I stuck the head of his cock in my mouth and he groaned. I started moving my mouth up and down his shaft until I fit the whole thing down my throat.

“Oh My God,” he said, putting his hands on my head and pushed, me away.

“You need to be careful if you want me to cum in your pussy and not your throat. I want to cum inside you.”

We moved to the bedroom then. We stood at the end on the bed staring at each other, like we had so many times before, minus our clothes and the dumb smiles. I knew in that moment what the smiles had meant, what the look had meant. It meant that we had both wanted this from the beginning.

He pushed me back onto the corner of the bed, his eyes never leaving my face. I laid back and spread my legs for him. He moved closer rubbing his cock against me, seeking entrance, eyes never leaving my face. I lifted my legs, spreading them further.

A groan escaped him as he entered me for the very first time. He buried himself inside me, still with eyes on my face. It is hard for me to describe what I saw in his face as he entered me. Pleasure, yes. concentration, yes. But something more that I can't quite find a name for. It was intense and made everything else that much more intense.

He moved in and out slowly, patiently, letting sensations build. He felt so good inside me. I wanted it to last for ever. Somehow, he knew just when to pick up the pace. He slid in and out harder, faster. We were still looking at each other.

I was getting close to cumming when he whispered, “So beautiful,” as if to himself.

That was it for me. My world shattered again, longer this time, more intense. Passion forced my eyes closed but I opened them just in time to watch the most beautiful expression of pleasure wash over his face. I had fantasized that expression on him many times, but the real thing was more breathtaking than even I could imagine.

When he was done with the aftermath of his pleasure, we moved fully onto the bed and held each other for a long time.

He stirred, and said, “That was more amazing than I had imagined.”

“Me, too,”

We rolled onto our sides, facing each other.

I said, “What are we going to do? How are we going to act normal after this?”

“I don’t know. The best we can, I guess. One thing I do know is I want to do this again. Can We?” He asked

“I would like that, too. We’ll have to work out a code or something, so we can talk in front of people.”

“Yes, We’ll have to do that.” He said.

We stared at each other with stupid smiles on our faces.

THE END
Published 
Written by luvboners2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments