Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Part 2

13
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The weekend has arrived and Sasha finds herself trying to come up with a rational explanation why Liam all of a sudden thinks he has a chance at getting into his mother's best friend's pants. She sent no mixed signals, she has never flirted with him, she has never shown any sexual interest in someone who is young enough to be her son, so what makes him think he stands any chance at all with her? She is now thinking maybe she needs to put some much needed distance between them.

"Sasha, will you please hand me the ranch dressing, and salt?" Monica asks waiting for Sasha to hand them to her.

"Sasha, did you hear me?" Monica nudges her. Liam grins as he rubs his foot up Sasha's bare leg causing her to jump from her chair.

"Problem, Sasha?" Liam devilishly grins.

"What? No, why would there be a problem? I'm fine," she nervously replies.

"What in the world has gotten you so jumpy Sasha? All week you have been zoned out in your own little world. You have barely been over here with me and Liam. Liam tried texting you all day yesterday and when you finally text him back, you said you might not make it over tonight. What is going on with you?" Monica's confused voice asks causing Sasha to sigh.

"Monica, I've just been stressed from the move and the demands of my job. I think maybe I need a vacation."

"Ok, I'm sure you do. I know how stressful and demanding your job is. You really should consider taking a vacation. You can stay with us for a while," Monica smiles.

"What? No, I couldn't possibly intrude and stay here with you and Liam," Sasha snaps.

"Intrude? You're joking, right? Sasha, you know damn well this is also your home away from home. Girl, you won't be intruding."

"Umm, I just meant Liam just got home not even a week ago. I know you want to spend some time alone with your only child," Sasha loudly expressed the child part. "Mom, you should probably get the phone."

"Okay, I will be pissed if it's work wanting me to come in on my day off," she snaps as she stomps her way in the kitchen.

"I should go start washing the dishes. Your mom cooked dinner, so I'll wash the dishes," she whispers, but Liam has other plans. He gently grabs her hand pulling her back against him. The sound of her sighing can be heard and the heated passion can be felt from both of them.

"Why are you so determined to fight what you know you want to happen between us, Sasha?  I think you are wanting this to happen as much as I want it to happen, so why bother fighting it?" His words whispering next to her ear.

"Damn it, Liam, this cannot happen," she insists. Her shoulder begins to tremble as she feels his soft lips caressing it.

"Remember, I told you I know something you don't know I know, Sasha?"

"Yes, but I really don't care what you know, or what I don't know, Liam."

"You will when you realize what I know. Remember when you sent me all those books I was wanting to read?"

"Yes, so what?" She asks as she places her hands on her hips.

"So Sasha, you accidentally sent me another book, more like a diary," he grins. Sasha's eyes widen with fear of what he's about to say next.

"A, um, a diary, Liam. Whose diary?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question, Sasha," he grins as he turns her to face him.

"Oh my god, no damn way," her voice panics.

"Yep, you accidentally sent me your diary with all of your naughty, dirty, erotic fantasies in it. And I know who you have been fantasizing about, Sasha."

"Sorry for the interruption, you two. Who wants dessert?"

"Oh my god, kill me now," she whispers as she lowers her red embarrassed face.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

"Sasha, why did you just say that? Girl, you look like you're about to pass out, what's wrong?" Monica asks as she places her hands on Sasha's trembling arms.

"Monica, I really think I am going to take that vacation and go somewhere far, far away."

"You can run, but you can't hide forever, Sasha," Liam insists.

"What are you talking about? Sasha isn't running away or hiding, are you?"

"Will you two please excuse me? I have a vacation to plan, and Liam, don't you even think about it," she snaps as she makes the way out the front door.

"She has been acting crazy all week. Liam, do you know what is going on with Sasha?"

"Yeah, actually mom, I do know, but it's something Sasha has to learn to accept and admit she wants."

"What, what the hell does that mean, son?"

"Nothing, mom. Sasha will eventually see who she wants, and I'm going to help her accept who she knows she wants."

"Ok, well, just make sure Sasha gets what she wants and she is happy. I think I might have to go out of town next week."

"Don't worry mom, Sasha's journey is about to happen. A journey she has been wanting to take for a while now."

"Sasha's journey, Liam? You know what, never mind, I'm too tired to talk about her journey. I'll worry about it tomorrow. I need to start packing anyway. Knowing my boss, he will have me going out of town tomorrow," she sighs.

"This is perfect timing, This will give me time to get Sasha to see what is meant to happen. She knows damn well she wants me as much as I want her, she just needs to be motivated to give in to her desires. I am more than happy to help her see things my way," he smirks not realizing Sasha is making other plans.

"Thank god I'm home. I need to call the airport and get a plane ticket to the Bahamas and not have to worry about Liam seducing me anymore. I will not give in to my forbidden desires. He is off limits. Please give me the strength not to cross that forbidden line. No, I won't, I can't, I have to get away from the temptation."

"Yeah, you would see me as a temptation, wouldn't you, Sasha," she hears him behind her.

"Liam, you followed me home? You have to stop. There is no way you and I are going to that forbidden place. I'm leaving town, and I don't know how long I'll be gone."

"Not long. You and I both know you won't last a week being away from me, Sasha. Your cravings are too strong for me," he smirks causing her to glare.

"Well, aren't you just so sure of yourself? You seem to think I spend all day, every day fantasizing about you. Let me assure you, I don't. You misunderstood my diary, I was thinking about writing an erotic story, and I just happened to use your name, Liam," she lies.

Liam bends over holding his belly with laughter.

"Sasha, that has got to be the absolute worst lie I have ever heard. Do you really expect me to believe that? Out of all the names you could have used, you pick my name."

"Shut up, Liam. I need you to leave," she points to the front door.

"Well, I see I'm going to have to work harder on this," he folds his arms next to his chest.

"Work harder at what?" Sasha asks.

"At seducing you, getting you to give in to to what you know you want. You running to another state, country, planet isn't going to make you stop wanting me, and you know it."

"Liam, please, just go home," Sasha pleads.

"Fine, I'll leave, but you need to know I'll be waiting for you, Sasha. All you have to do is give in to your desires and cravings."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments