Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Daughter's Best Friend

"Tempting teen decides it's time to lose her virginity to a more mature cock"

115
27 Comments 27
114k Views 114k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Legendary Story
'Thank fuck that cheating bitch divorced me,' I thought, as I walked into the kitchen. I gave Angela a genuine smile – this girl was making me feel alive again. The smile started with the upturning of my lips, and as Angela smiled meaningfully back, it continued with an upturning of my cock.

“Gabi’s gone to get bagels,” Angela said, shaking-out the still-wet mane of thick brown hair.

My cock hardened at the information, and then twitched again as my daughter’s best friend jumped off the stool by the breakfast bar. There was a clear bounce of unsupported breasts and other delights came on show as Angela pulled on the belt of my wife’s silk dressing gown. “I like being your wife,” Angela said, pulling the expensive white material to the edge of her erect nipple.

The view and her words made it impossible to breathe. “You’re too young to be my wife,” I protested, taking a step back. I’d never felt more alive or sexually charged in my life.

“You didn’t say that when I wanked you off that first time.”

“Angela. That… that was a mistake. A moment of weakness. I was giving you a lift home and…” An iridescent spark in Angela’s brown eyes stopped me talking.

Or perhaps it was the hand slipping between her legs. “I couldn’t stop frigging that night,” she said. “I was too excited to sleep.” As Angela said the word ‘excited’, she lunged forward and took a hold of my cock through my pyjamas. “You’ve no idea how many times I came as I rubbed your spunk into my pussy. Over my tits. Tasted it.”

It was as though Angela had the power to summon my sperm by words alone. She was barely touching me, yet my dick was leaking and had already formed a small - but growing - wet spot.

“I woke up with a massive wet spot this morning,” Angela admitted, looking down at the evidence of my excitement. “That was why I jumped straight in the shower.” I wondered which panties she had been wearing overnight; imagined pulling them down and cleaning out the sticky oozing mess with my mouth. “I think I was dreaming of this.” Angela gave my cock an affectionate squeeze. “Inside me.”

I made a noise as I creased forward, trying to contain and subdue the orgasmic pressure threatening to suck at my balls. I was so close to creaming. Was her tight little snatch freshly shaven?

“Aren’t you a virgin?” I asked, my voice rising by a panicked octave as Angela pulled my cock out through my pyjama’s now-unbuttoned fly.

“For now.” Angela pulled my cock between her legs and pressed it meaningfully against her crotch.

‘Oh my fucking God,” I muttered, as I felt the hot wet heat of the sixteen-year-old’s pussy smother the head of my cock. “We can’t do this!” I could smell her cunt, and found myself breathing its scent deeply into my lungs.

The universe had conspired against me. Angela was just what I needed, right at the moment I needed her.

“Let’s do it in our bed.” Angela detached herself from my cock but used its slippery length to guide me back to my matrimonial bed. I didn’t say a word, knowing that anything I said might wake me from the dream or diffuse the energy of the moment.

Assessing the bed, Angela threw back the covers on ‘her’ side, casually dropped the gown from her shoulders and fell onto her back with her legs spread.

Raised eyebrows were all the encouragement I needed to strip as Angela rubbed her pussy, perhaps thinking about the monumental transition that was about to take place. Would her pussy feel different after I’d stuck my cock in it?

I pulled open the draw in the bedside cabinet. “You don’t need it,” Angela said, pulling the condom from my hand as I checked the expiration date. My cock jumped excitedly at the news that he was going in bareback.

As if in a trance, I shifted from standing by the bed to pressing my knees into Angela’s buttocks with her legs draped around my waist. She leant forward – interested.

I guided my cock forward; touching, then pressing and finally penetrating. Angela let out a huge gasp – her first penetrative sex noise.

My initial thrust caused a rapid transition: with my cock fully buried, Angela visibly relaxed – the tension falling from her muscles and then her eyes, which glazed over and closed. She lay below me, spread-eagled, awaiting my next move.

She looked gorgeous – a vision which I greedily absorbed – so beautiful that it was almost disabling.

Almost.

I took a few breaths to compose myself and then pulled out and pushed into her naked body, wanting to be utterly deliberate.

Angela’s eyes flickered open, and they seemed to convey a transition of power – was she surrendering her pleasure to a man for the first time?

I felt my heart swell as I gave her another deep thrust; the pleasure was visible as Angela twisted beneath me, using her hands to pull on her tits and claw at her throat. We were connected in that moment; connected by the sexual power emanating from our conjoined bodies and minds, from our willingness to give ourselves to each other.

“You’ve never been more beautiful, my wife.” Angela did nothing to hide the groan as I explored her fantasy. “Your tight cunt has never felt so good around my cock.” I gave Angela several deep thrusts, for the first time forcing her to accommodate the fullness of my cock. Beads of sweat stood up on her forehead and in her cleavage but the soft gasps and the legs pulling me in tighter made me continue.

We established a harmonious rhythm with Angela shifting her hips in time to my thrusts; obviously a quick learner.

The aroma of her pussy filled the space between our bodies. The scent of it was intoxicating as it filled my nostrils – and it seemed to signify something in Angela: a physiological response. Her vagina became suddenly slippery and the heat seemed to multiply. “I want to feel every inch of you inside me,” she moaned, pushing her head back into the pillow.

Her groin started grinding out against my thrusts. The sexual excitement went on fast burn; a liquid lava flowing as we hungrily explored the universal language of sexuality.

We fucked.

Mindless.

Magical.

Spiritual.

Pleasure spiralled up into a state of complete euphoria. “I’m going to come,” I said, asking for final permission to squirt my spunk into this sexy sixteen-year-old’s pussy.

Angela wailed, anchoring herself tightly to my body with her arms and legs – compelling me to follow through with my promise.

My spunk launched free in eager spurts, each accompanied by a dizzying wave of ecstasy.

“You made me come,” Angela sighed, sounding dazed.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

“I didn’t know it could feel like that.” She looked at me quizzically, as though seeking an explanation but the conversation was interrupted by a shout from downstairs.

“I’ve got bagels!”

“Coming!” Angela bellowed in response, making my heart flutter for a different reason. “I want you to come downstairs too.”

Wrapping my cock in two layers of briefs underneath my pyjamas and dressing gown, I headed downstairs. Angela was leaning against the breakfast bar – looking even more stunning than she had when I’d seen her earlier in the morning – perhaps because she had a healthy post-sex glow. “I’m famished,” she said, her eyes twinkling as she took a bite of a too-hot bagel.

I couldn’t help but think of her doing other things with that beautiful mouth. My constrained cock rose as I imagined it disappearing between those luscious lips.

Angela pursed her lips, perhaps aware of the effect she was having on me. “There’s one in the toaster for you, Dad,” Gabi said.

Finding it hard to concentrate, I charcoaled the bagel and ended-up scraping a layer of black into the sink.

Angela came over and dropped her plate on the sideboard. “Your spunk is leaking down my legs,” she whispered. It was perhaps one of the most unexpected things anyone had ever said to me.

My eyes went wide in a kind of erotic panic as I looked down, half expecting to see a trail of guilty white leading across the tiled floor. Instead, I saw Angela’s legs wriggle against each other, no doubt smearing my sex juices over her slender thighs.

For safety’s sake, I kept my crotch pointing towards the sink as I bit into the burnt bagel.

“I’m going for a shower,” Gabi announced, bumping me with her hip so that she could clatter her plate into the sink. “Can you entertain Angela for a few minutes?” I was sweating as I looked down into my daughter’s ice-blue eyes.

Did she know?

It was like an interrogation.

“Are you OK, Dad?” Pulling my dressing gown a little tighter, I mumbled something about needing a coffee.

Angela listened to Gabi taking the stairs two-at-a-time before she turned towards me. “So, how do you plan on entertaining me?”

I felt light-headed even before Angela made a grab for my cock. There was a little frown as she encountered the second layer of underwear but a smile when she found that I was fully hard already.

“Angela! You’re…”

“Gorgeous?” she asked with a giggle. My mind went into overdrive as she undid her belt once again, but fully exposed her breasts. My cock reacted in the sixteen-year-old’s hand. The twitch made her eyes blaze with desire. “Your cock’s gorgeous.”

And as Angela bent forward, it was in her mouth.

She might only have been sixteen, but Angela had clearly sucked cock before. My hard rod found the back of her throat as she slid down while holding my hairy root. Vibrations filled the spongy entrance to her throat as she moaned her delight at having taken my cock.

“Fuck in hell!” I murmured, as I listened to the soft muted moans of her pleasure as she sawed her mouth up and down my shaft like a porn star. “This is so wrong!”

The mouth disappeared. “I’m doing it wrong?” Angela asked, fear in her teenage eyes.

“Oh God, no. You’re doing it perfectly.” Angela looked into my face, trying to determine whether I was telling the truth. All I wanted at that moment was for my cock to be back in that enthusiastic little mouth.

Even as she considered, she wanked my cock with a tight little fist. “You’re making my balls ache,” I said. “They’re going to explode if you carry on doing that.”

My words had the desired effect and Angela’s mouth was even more enthusiastic as it slurped and licked.

And then something really unexpected happened: Angela pushed her hand between my legs, brushing past my balls… and her fingertip ended-up between my buttocks.

The thought of her slipping her petite finger inside my ass sent me crazy, and I found my legs opening in invitation.

Angela pressed in harder.

Harder.

And inside.

“Oh my fucking God!” I groaned, as Angela effectively took my anal virginity. I could feel her finger back there. Curling inside me, stroking the root of my cock from the inside as she sucked harder and faster. My engorged prick felt as though it was exploding.

I could feel it.

Leaking.

I could feel Angela, now on her knees before me, swallowing - taking my load down her throat. The sensations were frantic and complicated even before I realised that Angela was masturbating with her other hand.

Staring blankly at the kitchen wall, I tried to take in all the details: the sensations of Angela’s mouth on my cock and her finger wiggling in my arse and the sound of her spunk-slippery slot being mashed by her fingers.

I couldn’t handle how sexy it was and only by trying to dig my bare toes into the marble floor tiles did I manage to resist the urge to come.

Angela broke the seal on my cock and she started vibrating as a breathless orgasm tore at her body. “I can’t believe how horny I am,” Angela said, as if using the word with a new understanding. Her eyes were transfixed on my spit-coated cock and I could see that glazed expression once again as she tried to gain control of her breathing. “I feel all squishy inside.”

“Me too,” I spluttered. That was exactly how I was feeling with a finger inside me. “I’ve never had anything up my arse before.”

Angela wiggled her finger.

“Do you like it?” It felt divine, especially now that I was looking into her eyes as she fingered my bum.

“I love it.”

“Do you want me to… go deeper?” My thighs squeezed together defensively as Angela dug her finger in much, much further – just as my cock had done to her pussy. “How’s about I go a little harder?”

“Do it.” My voice sounded suspiciously like it was begging.

We both groaned as Angela followed my instruction, and I wondered whether she could feel the tightness in my balls as well as I could – she seemed to know exactly what I needed.

My toes curled again and I was blinded by the intensity of my orgasm. If there were thick ropes of jizz left, they ended up in Angela mouth as my legs shook, threatening to give way completely, forcing me to grab hold of the counter top.

“How did you know about the bum thing?” I asked, easing my freshly-polished penis back into my underwear.

“I like playing with my own bum. It makes me come much harder with a finger back there.”

A whole new world of pictures was forced into my imagination and my tired cock couldn’t help itself.

Angela looked down. “I’m impressed.”

“So am I.”

“Your wife was fucking insane to leave this,” Angela said, rubbing feeling back into her legs.

“I didn’t know you’d met her.”

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments