Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gardening with my Mother in law

36
8 Comments 8
83.8k Views 83.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

My mother-in-law is sixty-three classy and very sexy with 34D breasts. She is also head of the HR department at her employer. She was divorced about a year after my marriage and her boyfriend passed about 5 years ago. We have always had good natured flirting between us, but as of late it has become more interesting. I was helping her redo the landscaping on her new house when I noticed every time she bent forward, her breasts were very exposed through the collar opening of her polo shirt. I just quietly enjoyed the view. When my wife and her grandmother came out, my mother-in-law made a comment about her breasts falling out everywhere and pulled the opening closed.

Later in the week, I went with her to fill up her car and when we got home, I gave her my lotto money plus an extra two dollars. She asked if I wanted an extra ticket. I told her no, that it was a tip for the show a few nights earlier. She said I must really be hard up if I enjoyed looking at her saggy breasts. I replied I thought she had quite a nice rack and really enjoyed the view. She told me not to let my wife hear me say that and get out of the car (smiling all the time). As I left the car, I told her she should wear a low cut top every time we work together.

She called a few days later to get me to help her plant some more flowers, and sure enough she had on a low cut tank top, and has every time since. She makes an effort to keep her breasts in plain view for me and at times seems to glance down to make sure they are visible. One time at the gas station, I tossed her credit card back to her making a special effort to drop it on her cleavage, but lost the nerve to ask if she wanted me to get it. Still, after a long day getting more supplies, I jokingly asked for a good night hug and she obliged. I kissed her on the back of the neck and there was no resistance.

Just last night, I was helping her clean out her car when she backed into my hand and I swear she was letting me get a good feel. Two days later we had some more work to do on her flower bed. All I got this time was just a few more extended peeks, but later in the week all our supplies came in. It was early on Saturday morning and we got together to cut down a tree and spread mulch. All day long, I had those beautiful breasts in my face. We took a break for sodas and I really wanted to grab a handful, but didn't. We quit at lunch and started back about seven o'clock. She had lost the tank top and had a button up shirt on. The more she worked, the sweatier she got and the more she unbuttoned her blouse. Finally, there was only one button holding it on. We started moving mulch and as a joke I popped her on the ass and told her to get to work. Got a handful of cheek and my fingers slipped over into her crack. When she didn't seem to mind, I did it again and told her I wasn't kidding. To make a long story short, I gave her a five dollar tip for the views and this time she seemed offended, but I did get a nice sweaty hug before I left.

 PART 2

A few weeks later during a gas trip she asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said just give me money, but what I really wanted was just to see her topless.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

I got told to just get over it. Well, to make a story a few Saturdays ago she called and said she had something to decorate my room and she wanted to see if it fit. I told her to come on over. When she arrived she had a sack in her hand and we went to my room. When we got there she dropped the bag and with her back to me all of a sudden pulled her shirt over her head. I could not believe my eyes, her tits were beautiful! Yeah they sagged a little and her nipples were a little inverted but her aureole almost covered the end of them. What happened next was the start of many surprises to come. She dropped her shorts (she was commando), bent over and told me to kiss her ass. I quickly obeyed, even slipped my tongue down her crack. I couldn't help myself; I slipped my hand between her legs and lightly rubbed her pussy. She let out a quiet moan and pulled away. I though I've gone too far but she stretched out on the bed and told me to lose my pants because she 'felt uncomfortable being the only one naked€, then get up here and kiss her twat. Unbelievable number two, she said she had never seen a guy with a shaved cock and wanted to play with it. So I'm giving her head and she's stroking my dick, then all of a sudden I realized she was sucking my balls. She began to orgasm like a woman possessed, and asked if we could just lie there together for a while. What came next was the best surprise she started slowly stroking my dick again, and all of a sudden swung a leg over me and slowly with a deep moan and reddening face mounted my dick. I couldn't believe it I was fucking my MIL. She leaned forward and let her tits and huge no longer inverted nipples brush up and down me with each stroke. All of a sudden she started to shake, she let out a scream and rose up off my dick, shooting female cum the whole time. WOW she is a squirter. She lay on her back and told me to mount her so we could finish face to face.

After several minutes I felt the cum about to shoot and asked if she wanted it in or on her. She said on was her preference so I let it go on her belly and tits. Then she got some on her fingers and said since I had dug all those holes and planted all those plants, she wanted to plant my seed in her hole and stuck two cum covered fingers in her pussy. We laid there another 15 or so minutes then had a deep tongue kiss and she helped me fix my room back.

As she got ready to leave I told her I really liked her decorations for my room. She giggled like a teenager kissed me again and went home.

Published 
Written by SIL50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments