Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girlfriends mum

3
7 Comments 7
27.7k Views 27.7k
670 words 670 words
Tom had been going out with tanya for just a month, when things started going wrong with his relationship and she started going out with her mates. Sitting at her home with her mum for nights on end, he noticed her mum in a different way as to when he first met her. Her dress code had changed from shabby tops to tight ones, long skirts to shortish ones, and looking more sexy than he ever imagined. She was doing a better job in turning him on than tanya was, but this was her mum he knew nothing was going to happen but it didn’t stop him from thinking about her. One morning when tanya had gone to work, tom had just got up and was about to take a shower when he saw a pair of black knickers by the sink. He knew tanya always left her underwear in the bedroom so these must have been pats, he couldn’t help but pick them up and take a closer look at the crotch area. As he did he let his thumb slide into the middle of them and felt a damp spot, right away tom knew it was her juices and started to get turned on so dropped his boxers. By the time his cock was out in the open it was rock hard, lifting them to his nose he smelt her pussy and started to jerk off thinking about licking or fucking her.

The smell of her pussy was getting him closer to shooting, but as he jerked of faster the door came open and in walked pat wearing just a robe. Right away both looked at each other before tom tried to hide what he was doing, but it was to late she had caught him and there was no getting out of this. “ I was wondering if you would find them tom, I left them there just for you.” tom dropped the knickers on the floor and tried to pull up his boxers, but pat had moved closer to him and stopped him.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

“ no don’t its about time I had some of this cock, instead of her having it all the time.” dropping to her knees she pushed her robe open, she took hold of his cock her fingers felt soft as she jerked him up and down. After a while she took him in her mouth and started sucking, slowly at first then she speeded up. It was a great feeling but all the time he was looking down at her tits swaying.

" oh god this feels nice, It's been a long time since I sucked a cock." Taking his cock back in her mouth, she carried on blowing him but this time more stronger and harder. With not having sex in a long time, tom knew he wasn’t going to last long and it was going to be a big load. Not knowing if she swallowed or spit he tried to pull out, but pat pulled him back in her mouth. “ oh god pat im gonna cum.” “ mm that’s just what I want you to do, cum in my mouth let me taste you.” slipping him back into her mouth, she only sucked a few times before his cock twitched and he came. She swallowed almost all of it, but there was so much of it some dribbled out and fell onto her lovely tits then she pulled away. Looking up at him she smiled. “ well big boy was that ok for you.” “That was great You really know how to give blowjobs, but know its my turn to make you cum.” tom was supprised when she got up and went to the door, holding it open she looked at him and smiled. “ you’ll have to keep those thoughts till next time, im going to enjoy the sun.” with that she was gone to change, so tom took his shower and thought about nothing else but her big tits..
Published 
Written by walsallmale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments