Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandma's Best Friend

"Hot for grandma's old friend"

51
9 Comments 9
76.3k Views 76.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

When my wife Chloe and I were in college we often got together with her family, most of whom lived in the same city. We were in our mid-twenties and in really good physical shape when this happened.

It was Saturday and we were invited to visit Chloe's grandmother. When we arrived the usual family members were gathered. This time, though, Chloe's grandmother had invited an old friend of hers. When I introduced myself to her I noticed that she was still attractive for a lady who must have been in her late sixties. She was in decent shape with smooth skin and a giant rack which sagged a bit because of the serious weight. There was something sexual about her.

She introduced herself as Susan and, as the evening progressed, I noticed my wife talking to her one-on-one and it seemed to be quite an engaging conversation. When we left a few hours later, I mentioned to Chloe that I thought Susan was attractive in a GILF kind of way.

Chloe raised her eye brows. "I'm glad you feel that way. Men only want the young women. It's actually disgusting. Susan was telling me that she misses sex a lot and that she has no sex partners."

"There must be men her age that would want to have sex with her," I said.

"Well, she says they either can't get it up or she is not attracted to them. She likes young men, with athletic physiques and hard bodies."

"Too bad for her. You can tell her I find her attractive."

We left it at that. A few weeks later, we were again invited to grandma's house. While we were getting ready Chloe said, "I asked grandma to invite Susan again because I like her company. And, by the way, I told Susan that you thought she was attractive. She was quite surprised and flattered."

We arrived at the house and, saying our hellos, I walked up to Susan to give her a quick hug. To my surprise she embraced me tightly. I felt her large soft breasts against my chest and the sensation made me tingle all over. Blood rushed to my cock, the rock hard erection straining against my jeans - a visible bulge in my pants. Susan had let me go when I embraced her again, kissing her quickly on the lips and pushing my raging hard-on against her body. She gave me a surprised look and left.

On our way home Chloe said, "Susan told me you kissed her on the lips and that you pushed your erection against her."

"It's true. When she rubbed her tits against me I couldn't help it. I got hard."

"Well, if you want, I can invite her over for coffee. Then we see what happens. I can't believe you're sexually aroused by an older woman but, as I said, that's a good thing."

Susan came over the following Thursday afternoon. I opened the door, gave her a tight hug and she blushed dark red. It was kind of awkward.

Chloe broke the ice while offering coffee. "Frank thinks you are hot and he really loves your tits, don't you Frank?"

"I would love to touch them," I muttered.

Susan held my right hand and placed it on her ample bosom. I caressed her breasts and squeezed them gently. They were pendulous and heavy. My hard-on in my pants was killing me.

"Susan, you can feel up Frank. He has a very muscular body."

Susan shyly put her hand on my chest and ran her hands over my T-shirt. "Can I take off the T-shirt?" she asked.

Chloe nodded, watching intently. Susan pulled the shirt over my head and rubbed my chest, nipples and back. She pressed herself against me, her hands running down my stomach and finally resting on my crotch where she rubbed the giant bulge in my jeans.

"Frank, take off your pants," Chloe commanded.

I quickly stripped off my jeans and underwear and my cock sprang free, sticking straight out. A drop of pre-cum glistened on its tip.

"That is so beautiful," Susan exclaimed, cupping me balls and caressing my shaft. I was about to explode. "Can I kiss it?" she asked, looking at Chloe not me.

"Go ahead," Chloe stated matter of factly.

First, Susan unbuttoned her blouse, took off her bra and released her giant tits. They sagged badly but I picked them up, gently encircling her nipples until they perked straight up. Susan sank to her knees, licked the pre-cum off my glans and slowly engulfed my entire member.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

I couldn't hold it any longer. My balls contracted as my load built up.

Susan clearly knew what was coming and quickly withdrew before I shot a giant load onto her majestic tits. I helped Susan to her feet, then lifted her tits and slowly licked off the cum. Susan moaned, softly.

"That was amazing. I absolutely loved it," Chloe exclaimed. "Susan, anytime you need his services, you just text me. You can fuck him, too, if you want. I don't mind sharing. He's always so horny, I can use the help."

Three days later, a text came in. "I need his services," it read.

"Frank, go over there and do a good job. Don't embarrass me," Chloe said, showing me the text.

I put on underwear, jeans and T-shirt and drove to her house. I rang the door bell and heard Susan declare. "It's open."

I walked in and Susan greeted me wearing only panties. She took my hand, leading me to her bedroom with her enormous tits juggling all the way. She pushed me onto the bed, ripped off my shirt, unbuckled my pants, and pulled them down together with my underwear. My cock was already at full attention. Susan straddled me, grabbed my cock and started circling her clit with the tip.

Her pussy was huge, wet and slippery. Suddenly, she sat down on me and my cock just disappeared. I'm a respectable six inches when erect but I was lost in there. Susan started grinding on me, lowering her body on top of me, pushing her tits into my face.

"Suck on them," she gasped, grinding away.

Her giant tits were asphyxiating me but the more they asphyxiated me the harder I got and Susan moaned loudly - she was that close. Suddenly, she screamed, shaking and convulsing. A few additional thrusts from me and, before she collapsed, I shot my load into her.

Susan recovered and brought her pussy to my face. My cum, mixed with her abundant juices, was dripping out of her slit onto my face. I eagerly ate her out, licking up every drop as she softly moaned .

From that day, it became a regular event. Chloe didn't mind and I enjoyed the extra activity. Everybody was happy.

One day when the text arrived I went over and, as usual, the door was unlocked. I walked in to see Susan and two other older ladies sitting at the table, drinking tea. They also seemed in their late sixties but neither had the sex appeal or body of Susan.

"Meet my fuck buddy Frank. He services me on a regular basis." With that Susan grabbed my crotch and squeezed me gently. The other women just stared at me.

"How did you find him?" one asked.

"Borrowed him from a friend."

I was really uncomfortable. The crazy thing, though, was that the ladies staring at me turned me on. Susan still had her hand on my crotch and I could feel my rising erection.

"I'll show him to you, if you want," she said.

"Of course, we want," was the immediate answer.

Susan started to slowly undress me, revealing that my giant erection was straining the fabric of my underwear.

"Can we touch?" the ladies asked.

"Sure, if Frank doesn't mind."

I said nothing. Both ladies got up and started to run their hands over me, sometimes brushing against my erection. A large pre-cum stain started to spread on my underwear.

"Let me free him,'" Susan said, pulling down my underwear. My cock was at full mast, so hard it almost hurt.

One of the other ladies started to caress my hard-on. "I haven't seen one of these in a long time," she whispered.

Feeling my cock throbbing in her hand, she pumped me slowly. But it only took a few strokes and I shot a full load across the coffee table. They cheered.

"Well done, Frank'" Susan commended.

I slowly dressed again and said my goodbye. "See you later, Susan." I said and left.

I never told my wife about that little show and kept fucking Susan. It was the perfect arrangement for all of us. Of course it ended with graduation. I still think about her, wondering whether there are more women like Susan out there, starved for sex and needing to get matched up with the right cock. There should be an App for that!

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments