Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley and the Hitchhiker - Chapter 3

"Rick and Angel arrive in Sturgis and make a new friend."

32
19 Comments 19
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Waking up after a restful night’s sleep, Angel gets up and goes to take a shower as I lay out the clothes I want her to wear. I find a white crop top with a deep plunging neckline and a pair of very short cutoff jeans. I decide not to lay out any underwear, as I want her to be accessible. Her white athletic shoes and bobby socks top off her outfit.

Angel comes out from the bathroom. 

“I have laid out what you are wearing today and for work tonight,” I say, wrapping her in my arms.

“Thank you, Master,” Angel replies, before we share a long kiss.

Looking at her, I say, “When I’m through getting ready, we will putter around town before you have to go to work.”

“That sounds wonderful, Master,” she replies in a giddy and excited voice.

After my shower, I come out and there my Angel sits. “Wow honey, you look delicious!”

“You really think so, Master? All I want is to please you.”

“And that is all you’ve done, is please me, Angel.”

“I’m very happy to hear you say that, Master.”

After dressing, we head into town and stop at Bob's Family Restaurant. After parking the trike, I get off and take Angel's hand to assist her. Once off, she takes her place one step behind me on the left with her head down.

Reaching the door to the restaurant, I open it and she enters, waiting for me. The hostess takes us to our table and I help her with taking her jacket off. I pull the chair out for Angel and she sits with her head down and hands folded in her lap.

The waitress comes over and asks, "Would you like some coffee, Sir?"

"Yes, we both would like some, thank you," I reply, making sure to take note of her name on her name tag.

"I'll be back to take your order," she says, with a smile.

"Thank you, Dawn," I say, just as she turns to leave.

"I was thinking we would walk down Main Street and look at some of the shops, then ride around town and see what it’s like. Then, well you will have to wait to find out.”

"That sounds like a good plan, Sir, and I love surprises!"

Dawn returns. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, we will both have scrambled eggs with bacon and Texas toast, buttered."

"Anything else, Sir?"

"No, that's all, thank you Dawn."

"Sir, would it be all right to go see the Crazy Horse Memorial and Mt. Rushmore before we leave?"

"Of course, Angel. I had planned on seeing them, I would never come this far not to.”

"After breakfast, we will go and visit the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame. They have both rare and vintage motorcycles along with exhibits on the Sturgis Rally. There are also displays of biker memorabilia for viewing."

"That sounds interesting, Sir."

When we finish breakfast, the two of us walk along Main Street, looking at the motorcycles parked there and peering into the store front windows. We visit the museum. Angel is fascinated by all of the different types of motorcycles and soaks up the information like a sponge.

Exiting the museum, Angel looks at me. “That was very interesting, Sir. I learned a lot.”

We continue walking until we come upon the Black Hills Rally and Gold jewelry store. "Can we go in and look around, Sir?" Angel asks, giving me a look I am all too familiar with from being married.

Without answering, I open the door and Angel steps inside as I follow closely behind. After fifteen minutes of looking around, Angel stops in front of a display case, her beautiful brown eyes are fixed on a ten carat gold motorcycle pendant with twelve carat rose and green gold leaves attached to a gold chain. Next to the pendent are a pair of matching earrings.

"May I be of service, Miss?" the young man asks.

Angel looks at me. "Yes you may, and the young lady would like to see the pendant and earrings."

The young man retrieves them from the display case, placing them on the glass countertop, all the while taking quick glances at Angels' ample cleavage and her taut nipples poking against her top. He catches me watching and I give him a knowing smile, and his face immediately turns a blushing red as Angel looks up.

"May I try on the pendant, Sir?" she asks the young man, nearly resting her tits on the glass countertop.

"Yes," he replies, handing it to her as his eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

I help Angel with the pendant, she turns, looks at the young man and asks, "How does it look, Sir?"

“V-v-very nice Miss.”

Angel can’t help herself and softly giggles. I slap her ass and whisper, “You are a very naughty girl, slut.”

"We'll take it and the earrings, young man," I say, winking at Angel.

"Will there be anything else I can help you with today, Sir?"

"No, we're all set and no need to box this up, the young lady will be wearing them," I say, handing the earrings to Angel.

"Very well, Sir."

Stepping outside, Angel throws her arms around me, pulling me in close and in an excited voice says, "Thank you, oh thank you so much, Sir!" She then kisses me all over my cheeks and mouth.

With the items paid for, Angel and I make our way to the trike. "Where are we going now, Sir?" she asks, as I help her up on the trike.

"We are taking a short ride to Bear Mountain, Angel."

"Is that the surprise you hinted at earlier, Sir?"

“Yes it is, Angel.”

"I have always wanted to go there, being part Choctaw, but never had the opportunity, Sir."

"Well then, let's get going," I say, starting up the trike.

The six mile ride on SD Highway 79 is quick and we soon find ourselves in the Bear Butte Education Center. Walking around, we learn that that the mountain is made of igneous rock and that it formed millions of years ago. The Lakota named it "Mato Paha" and the Cheyenne named it "Noahvose," it is considered a sacred mountain by the Northern Plains Indians. They believed it is the place where the creator chose to communicate with them through visions and prayer. American Indian tribes still come today to pray, worship and hold religious ceremonies.

After walking through the center, Angel and I take a short walk along the almost two mile Summit Trail from which we can see how the butte resembles a sleeping bear. Buffalo can be seen in the not too far distance and we see a variety of plant life. We stop and take in the view, standing quietly. Reaching the midway point of the trail, we head back to the parking lot.

Taking Angel's hand I help her up on the trike. "We are going back to town and grabbing a bite to eat before you go to work."

"That sounds good, Sir. I'm starving."

Arriving back in Sturgis, I find a spot on Main Street to park my trike among the few hundred motorcycles already there. Helping Angel off the trike, I stow our helmets and jackets away and we walk over to the Loud American Roadhouse for a late lunch. Angel takes her rightful place behind, one step and to the left of me with her head down.

As we walk, I spot a flyer posted on a light pole, it reads, "Friday Night at the Full Throttle Saloon wet T-shirt contest at nine pm. First prize, five thousand dollars."

Standing at the entrance, I hold the door open. Angel enters and waits for me. The hostess takes us to a booth and Angel slides in first, then I slide in next to her.

The waitress walks over. "Hi, my name is Amy. I will be your server today. What can I get you to drink?"

"Two diet Pepsi's and some water, please," I reply.

"Coming right up, Sir."

"Angel, on the way over here, I spotted a flyer for a wet T-shirt contest tomorrow night at the Full Throttle Saloon and I want you to enter it," I say, looking over the menu.

"Oh Sir, I will do my best to win."

"I want you to give every guy there a hard-on and make every woman's pussy wet."

"I will do my best, Sir."

"I know you will, my little slut. Now put your hand on my cock and slide your hand over the bulge. Don’t stop when Amy gets here,” I say, as we watch our waitress come with our drinks.

Our waitress returns with our drinks and asks, "Are you ready to order?"

She sees what Angel is doing and her eyes widen at how long the bulge in my pants is.

"Yes, Amy. What comes with the Loud Burger?" This snaps her out of her gaze.

"I-It comes with Pepper Jack cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, grilled jalapenos and onions."

"We will both have the Loud Burger, medium done. I'll have everything on it and Angel will have everything except the grilled jalapenos and onions."

While we wait, Angel uses both hands, pulls the zipper down, and pulls my cock out. We are just out of view from the other patrons, but anyone going to the restroom will be in for a surprise if they look our way.

As Amy walks over with our food, Angel has my cock ready to explode. “Squeeze my cock, Angel. Let’s see what Amy will do.”

“And you say I’m naughty, Sir.”

Amy places the food on the table as she looks at the hard cock with a now purple head in Angel’s hand.

Angel says, “Go ahead Amy and put your mouth over the big head, it’s ready to spurt. I can see you want it, go ahead.”

It’s almost like Amy is in a trance as she bends over, taking the head between her lips. Angel loosens her grip, and the warm, thick cum fills Amy’s mouth. She is able to take every last drop.

Angel is kneeling on the seat facing Amy, and says, “Lean over babe, and kiss me.”

The two of them kiss, sharing the tasty treat. When they finish, Amy straightens herself out and asks, “Will there be anything else?”

“Thank you Amy, but not at this time,” I say, as Angel tucks my cock back in the boxers and zips up my pants.

“I’ll be back to check on you in a bit.”

“Oh Sir, that has me so turned on and look at my nipples.”

I look and tell her, “You will just have to wait until you get off work and then I’ll get you off, Angel,” I say with a teasing voice.


oOo


All too soon, it's time for Angel to head for the saloon to start her first night on the job. We walk over and Angel goes to check in with Suzie. I take a seat at the far end of the bar. This cute girl, wearing a pair of skin tight jeans with a pair of light blue stilettos. Her top is a white lace spaghetti strap cami which shows just enough to tantalize the onlooker. Her black hair is pulled tightly back in a ponytail and her makeup is flawless.

“May I take your order, Sir?

“Yes, I’ll have Jack straight up and a Coors.”

“I’ll be right back with your order, Sir.”

When she turns to walk away, I feel my cock begin to stir as I watch her ass sway from side to side. Looking toward the other end of the bar, I see Angel serving drinks. Glancing over, she smiles and gives me a wink and takes another order.

The girl returns with my order and I tell her, “I want to run a tab.”

“I’m sorry Sir, we are not allowed to do that.”

“I’m not going anywhere, see that bartender at the other end wearing the white crop top? We’re together and I’m here until her shift is done.”

“Well, Sir, let me go see what I can do.”

“Thank you, Ms…”

“The name is Carly, Sir.”

“I’m Rick and that sweet young lady down there is Angel.”

“I’ll be sure to introduce myself when I return, Rick.”

Off she goes and I take a swig of my beer followed by downing my Jack in one gulp. I notice it’s getting busy and turning around, I see a stage and the crew is setting things up for a band.

I turn back around, pull out my iPhone, and record Angel in action. I’m impressed at how well she handles herself and how quickly she serves up the drinks to her customers.

Carly returns and says, “Okay Rick, you may have a running tab for the length of your stay in Sturgis.”

“Thank you Carly. I’d like another round, please.”

“Coming right up, Rick.”

I watch Carly as she talks with Angel and when they are finished, Angel looks at me and runs the tip of her tongue across her lips. That’s all it takes. My cock is now rock solid. I’m glancing back and forth between the two of them as Carly returns with my order.

“Angel seems like a sweet girl, Rick. You’re lucky to have someone like her.”

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

“Thank you, Carly.”

"I’ll check back in a while.”

Carly goes and attends to other customers as I continue to record Angel for another minute. Then I put the phone away and as I'm drinking my beer, I hear a very boisterous voice saying, “Hey sexy, I haven’t seen you here before. You must be fresh meat. Gimme a beer, hot stuff.”

I turn to look in the direction of the voice, and I see a young wanna-be biker harassing Angel. She is holding her own in a very professional manner, trying to be polite to the customer but trying to serve other customers as well. But this young kid doesn't seem to get the hint.

In a flash, I’m right there and I tell the kid, “Angel here is my girl. You need to back off and leave her alone. She's trying to work here. Why don't you go sleep it off, someplace.”

I guess he took one look at the old biker that was confronting him and somewhere in his drunken stupor he got the wild idea that he could take me. "This ain't your concern, mister. She is just another beer-slinging slut like the rest of the girls here. And I wanna have some fun with her!" he says.

I am just about to mop the floor up with this impertinent young upstart and teach him some manners when the leader of his club intervenes and says, “I’ll talk to the boy and see to it he doesn’t do something like this again. But first, he owes both of you an apology, don’t you?”

Looking at his leader, the young man turns to Angel and says, “I am sorry for my bad behavior, please forgive me.”

“I forgive you,” Angel says, looking to see what I may do.

“What else do you have to say?” the leader asks, turning the young man so he is facing me.

It takes every fiber of my being to stop from pounding him senseless.

“Sir, I’m sorry for the way I acted toward your girl. Please forgive me, it won’t happen again.”

“I accept your apology,” I say, wanting to just get past this with a minimum of fuss.

The leader takes the young man away and the crowd that gathered, cheers. Angel comes out from behind the bar and throws herself at me. I put her in a bear hug, picking her off her feet and she kisses me over and over to the delight of the crowd.

“Oh, thank you Sir, no one has ever come to my defense before,” Angel says, tears running down her cheeks.

Putting her down, I wipe the tears away with my fingers and say, “Nothing will ever happen to you, I promise you that.”

For the remainder of Angel’s shift, I stay at her end of the bar. A few of the patrons had nothing but praise on how I handled the situation. Both Angel and Carly take turns bringing me an occasional drink. When her shift ends at eleven pm, Angel and Carly disappear for a while.

Reappearing, the two of them walk toward me, hand in hand and I can feel my cock stir once again. Angel and Carly move to either side of my, wrap their arms around mine.

“Sir, we were talking and Carly would like to join us at our hotel, if that is okay with you.”

“Is this true, Carly?” I ask her.

“Yes Sir,” she says.

Carly has taken to calling me Sir as well - apparently Angel has confided our Master/sub relationship and she is following suit.

“Then we should go, ladies.”

“I’ll follow in my car, you two.”

Arriving back at the hotel, I help Angel down from the trike and we walk over to where Carly has parked. I open the car door for Carly, helping her out and then we walk into the hotel - me with a beautiful babe on each arm. I walk through the lobby with my lovelies, enjoying the envious looks of the other men in the lobby and we make our way to the elevator. As we wait for the elevator to open up, Carly tells me, “I’m going to cover your eyes with this blindfold, Sir.”

“And you will not speak until I give you permission Sir,” Angel adds as she squeezes my cock playfully and kisses my cheek.

I hear the ding as the elevator arrives and I’m sure it is Angel who takes my hand and leads me into the elevator. I smile to myself as I step into the elevator with my two sexy cohorts - this might be fun!

Before the elevator door closes, I am pushed against the wall. A pair of hands quickly pulls my zipper down, followed by lips touching mine. As the elevator whisks us closer to our floor, a hand reaches in my boxers and frees my rigid cock from its confines. The lips kissing me part and the tongue coaxes my lips open.

At the same time, the feeling of lips kissing the enlarged head of my cock causes it to twitch. I passionately kiss back, our tongues entwined in an erotic dance as the lips on my cock slide down my pulsating shaft. Hands are pulling my shirt out of my pants and undoing the buttons. The mouth on my cock glides up and down with earnest, the sucking action begins coaxing the cum from the swollen ball sac. My shirt slips from my shoulders, down my arms and is pulled off.

Suddenly, the elevator comes to a stop. So does the kissing and sucking. I'm led out the elevator with a hand on my cock and as we walk down the hall, I hear someone walk by. I can only imagine their reaction to what they see as I'm led into our room.

"Okay Master, Carly and I are going to finish undressing you."

My shoes and socks come off first, followed quickly by my pants, then the boxers. With the blindfold still on, the girls guide me to a chair and have me sit. I feel a hand on each knee, spreading them apart and then a mouth moving down the length of my steel rod. The sucking action along with the squeezing of my heavy ball sack sends load, after load, after load of thick cum spraying into the mouth.

“Okay Master, take off the blindfold,” Angel says.

Removing the blindfold, it takes a few moments for my eyes to adjust. When they do, I see standing and with arms wrapped around each other, my two beautiful girls, Angel and Carly. Both have gotten completely naked and both look absolutely amazing.

The two women make a very sexy pair; Angel stands five foot six inches tall while Carly is an inch taller. Carly's shoulder-length black hair is shorter than Angel’s brown hair, but Angel's hair is straight while Carly's is wavy. However, the most obvious (and delightful difference) that I can see is that Carly has a bigger bust than Angel. Angel is a respectable 34C which is fine for me, but Carly brought her 36D tits to play with.

“Watch as Carly shares your cum with me, Master, and remember, do not speak at any time,” Angel says as Carly lets the cum drip from her mouth into Angel’s and then they share a passionate kiss.

Being a Dom, I’m not used to being told what to do. Although in this case I will go along, up to a point, I think to myself.

When the girls finish snowballing and kissing, Angel looks over at me, "Now Master, since you have just cum and need a little time to recharge, Carly and I want to put on a little show just for you," she says.

"I'm your eager and attentive audience, ladies," I say, smiling broadly.

The girls climb onto the bed grinning. They begin with some kissing and necking, getting each other worked up. I love watching two girls going at each other like this, so I am getting excited as well. Soon Carly takes charge and gently pushes Angel onto her back on the bed and gets over top of her, kissing her way down Angel's body and stopping at her tits.

"Ohhh yes! Lick my tits! Ooh that feels sooo good!" Angel moans, as Carly's hot mouth works one nipple then the other. Angel is holding Carly's head, playing in her wavy black mane as Carly feasts on Angel's wonderful tits. I can see Angel's legs moving around, "pedaling" as they do when she gets really aroused, and I know she is enjoying her girlfriend's attention.

Angel wants to give back some of the pleasure Carly has given her and she rolls them both until she is on top. "Oh, Carly! I love your tits!" Angel says and promptly lowers her head to show her how much. Carly moans loudly as Angel fastens her mouth on a handy nipple, happily licking and suckling on her.

Carly wasn't just lying there letting Angel tend to her though, as I soon find out with Angel breaking her mouth's work to moan out. It is then that I realize Carly was fingering Angel's hot dripping pussy as Angel nursed on her. I get up from my chair and move around to the girl's feet. I want to watch as Carly fingers my Angel and I want to see how she reacted.

Angel is indeed sopping wet, her pussy lips and Carly's fingers shiny with her juices. I watch as Carly plunges her long, thin, red-tipped fingers into Angel's pussy and the delightful wet squishing sound, followed immediately by Angel's moans of pleasure. The sight, sound, and wonderful aroma of the ladies in heat make my cock hard and ready to play once again.

"Okay, girls make room for Master! I want to see my two naughty sluts' buns up and kneeling side by side on the edge of the bed, with your legs spread wide and those wet dirty pussies ready for stuffing!" I tell them.

Instantly they move into position, giggling excitedly.

With the girls in position, I am standing directly behind two very lovely upturned asses, both with pussies dripping with excitement. "Now face each other. I want you to watch as I fuck each one of you and see the expressions on your faces as you feel my cock shove deep into your naughty little cunts!" I tell them.

They turn their heads so one faces left and the other faces right, looking at each other and grinning eagerly.

I start with Angel. I hold my cock in my left hand and with my right I give her ass a sound smack. She squeals happily and just as she gets the squeal out, I shove my cock fully into her. Her squeal instantly turns into a moan and her face morphs into the lust look of a woman getting a proper fucking. Without hesitating I give her five hard full-depth thrusts and pull out, stepping to the side to do likewise to Carly. I smack her upturned ass then plug her hole and give her the same five hard thrusts. Her face too reflects what is going on behind her. Back and forth I go, each girl moaning with pleasure as I fill her then whimpering a bit when I leave. But they know that I will return momentarily and they will feel me inside them again.

After a few rounds of this, I want to make these girls cum like they did for me. "Now move closer together and kiss each other. I'm going to make each of you cum. But you have to tell me when you do," I tell them.

Since Carly is our guest, I start with her and instead of the five strokes, I fuck her until I feel her begin to tighten her pussy.

"Oh God Master! Oh I'm getting close, I'm... I'm... Ohhfuucckkyess!" she screams out, kissing Angel hard as her orgasm takes over. Angel holds her and I fuck her even as she writhes and bucks in her orgasmic convulsions.

Finally her orgasm is over and it's Angel's turn. She knows what she is in store for, having already had several orgasms in our play already. She is anxious for another one though, and holds her ass especially high for me. I plug her hole and fuck her hard and fast, just like I know she likes it until, like her girlfriend, she too reaches her limit.

"Oh Master yes, please make me cum! Oh, yeesss!" she screams. She pitches and bucks just like Carly and I hold her down, fucking her for all I'm worth and dragging her orgasm out too until she is spent and collapses on the mattress, her legs hanging limply over the edge of the bed.

I give them a few minutes to regain their strength and breath then I climb into bed and Carly and Angel take positions on either side of me. With my beauties by my side, we lay there resting up for more fun. It's going to be a long, but very enjoyable night!

 

Stay tuned for Chapter 4

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

I want to thank Master_Jonathan for his collaboration on this story and without whose help it could not have been written. His patience, ideas and inspirations are greatly appreciated. I have enjoyed working with such a talented writer.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments