Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Met My Dave

"Summer rock concert finds me a long-term lover"

10
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
If you have read my stories and posts here, or have seen my photos, you will know that a man named Dave has been my lover since July, 2012. And, after my divorce from Frank in October 2015, I see Dave a lot more often. I no longer have to sneak out every time I develop a hunger to hook-up with him.

In the past, I've hinted here at how we met. But I don’t think I've actually told anyone here the full story. Until now...

It was a warm, lovely summer Saturday evening. My husband Frank was visiting his brother Charles for the weekend. Charles lives in a secluded cabin in the woods. Let’s just say that the two brothers combined have less brain and less emotional maturity, than any one of the Three Stooges characters.

I wasn’t about to waste a nice evening like that sitting home alone. So while Frank and Charles were busy hatching more of their insane revenge plots against a local wealthy family, whom they both think wronged their family many decades ago, I went to listen to a local rock band at a live outdoor concert.

I spread my blanket on the lawn and I soon got talking about the music with a very handsome man of forty-seven years (I was not quite fifty-two at the time) sitting on a blanket a few feet from me.
He told me that his name was Dave. He was a widow, and he had invited his 23-year-old daughter to go to the concert with him, but she wouldn’t go. He told me that he'd been bummed out at first, but now he was happy. He didn’t think he would have got into this conversation with a charming lady had his daughter been with him.

I told him I have three daughters and a son, all grown up and no longer living with me. He flattered me, and I think he meant it sincerely, by saying that I didn’t look old enough to have children in their twenties.

At some point in our conversation, I got relaxed and comfortable enough with my new friend Dave to flirt with him. I boldly asked him, does he mind that I can’t seem to take my eyes off of his very lovely and beautifully thick bulge, running all the way up the front of his jeans?

“Go ahead and look,” he smiled. “You’re the one who's put the bulge there in the first place.”

Being a very warm summer evening, I was wearing a bikini top, shorts, and sandals. Clearly, Dave was enjoying the view of me as much as I was enjoying the view of him. He had the advantage, though, because much more of my flesh was uncovered. Still, what I could see of him looked positively delicious. His strong hairy arms, rippling chest muscles in his tight shirt and his sandaled feet. And, hmm, that very thick bulge in his jeans!

I told him candidly that I was married in name only. Our marriage had been a disaster for several years but, financially, I was unable at the time to end it. We don’t sleep together, and I get all of my sex outside of my marriage through a series of side affairs, I told him. I then winked at Dave and told him I was currently between affairs .

But my husband would be home in the morning, I continued. So, as much as I wanted to, I couldn’t spend that night with Dave. But I told him that we could share a motel room for an afternoon, in a few days, if he wanted.

There was a lot of enthusiasm in his, “It’s a date,” reply to my invitation.

At home that night, I kept hearing Dave’s deeply masculine, dreamily sexy baritone voice telling me enthusiastically, “It’s a date.”

I have my own bedroom, separate from my husband’s, and I was home alone. Nevertheless, I took the precaution to lock my bedroom door, before taking my vibrator out of my nightstand drawer, and running it all over my quivering, trembling pussy, as my mind kept replaying the very sexy way Dave had said, “It’s a date.”

I pictured myself unveiling that beautiful thick bulge in his tight jeans. I pictured it (accurately, it would turn out) as a lovely shade of reddish-purple, as I dreamed of sucking him and riding him. I switched my vibe to “high” and eased it very deep inside of myself. In no time, I was shaking and trembling and quivering and moaning and writhing. And soaking my vibe, my thighs, and my bedsheets, imaging myself thoroughly soaking Dave instead.

When I could breathe again, I called my favorite motel , where I had had many a tryst with previous boyfriends. They told me that I could check in at noon on Tuesday, check out by five and get a greatly discounted rate compared to an overnight stay .

I called Dave and told him the good news. I could almost feel his smile over the line.

“What are you wearing?” he asked.

“Nothing.”

“Mmm! Me neither.”

“I’ve been terribly naughty.”

“How so?”

“I’ve been stuffing my big vibrator into me with both hands, and imagining it was your cock stuffed so deep into me.”

Dave laughed. “I’ve been frantically running my hand up and down my cock, pretending it was you rubbing your sweet pussy lips up and down me.”

“Mmm!” I purred. “I bet your cock would feel real nice, rubbing up against the outside of my pussy, pressing and throbbing against me.”

We began vividly describing what we would do together. He was breathing heavier and heavier, producing more of his impossibly sexy, soft, deep moans.

“You sound like you’re ready to come,” I remarked.

“A gentleman always lets a lady ‘come’ first.”

“Are you a gentleman?” I giggled.

“Your sexy giggle makes it hard for me to hold back and wait for you.”

“Oh my god! That's about the sexiest thing any man has ever said to me.”

I paused and told him, “Hold on.”

“What’s up?”

“I need to grab my vibe.”

I put the phone on my left thigh, turned the vibe to high, and worked it deeper and deeper into me.

“I hear that buzzing,” he moaned. “Thinking of all the places where your vibe is touching you right now. It’s making me so hard!”

“Mmmm,” I purred. “Come here and let me suck on that hard cock of yours.”

He let out another of his deeply sexy baritone laughs. “You naughty little slut!”

“Yes, yes. You make me want to be slutty. I’m your naughty little slut."

“Soak my cock in your slut juice,” the deep, sexy voice encouraged me.

“Yes,” I screamed. I put the phone right by my pussy, as it let out a very loud smacking noise, while pouring out my orgasm juices.

“You make me want to explode my come,” Dave moaned.

“Yes, baby, yes! Explode your come here deep, deep inside of me. Yes!”

Dave let out a very sexy moan, and I could almost feel one, two, three powerful explosions of his thick, warm come, deep inside of me.

“Ssssoooooo good!” I moaned, as I trembled through three more, surprisingly powerful, oozing orgasms onto my vibrator.

In unison, we both declared, “I can hardly wait til Tuesday!”

After we hung up, I left my vibe on my bed, at the ready should I need it again in the middle of the night. And I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. Dreaming of Tuesday.

The next two days of waiting were my own private hell. Made worse by my husband returning home Sunday, only to start up on his usual ranting nonsense about how I plotted with that rich family against him, his brother, and their father, even though all of that happened twenty or more years before I even met Frank.

Finally, Tuesday morning arrived. I dressed for work in a crisp white blouse, no bra underneath. Navy blue miniskirt, my favorite tiny baby-blue lace panties and black two-inch spiked heels. I wanted to wow him. I wanted to make him very hard, to make him want to eat me sweetly and fuck me powerfully, non-stop, for the entire five hours we would have that motel room. I wanted him to want me to suck him over and over and over again, emptying gallons of sweet stickiness from his balls down my throat.

I was almost crazy with how horny I was for him.

By pre-arrangement, Dave and I met up at a remote, secluded little diner where nobody knew us. We grabbed a quick snack for energy, for the calories we were about to burn-off together. Then we drove in my car, to my favorite motel.

When I finally got to tug Dave’s belt open and unzip him, it was way better than I had even imagined. His cock was, indeed, reddish purple from so much engorging blood flow. It was eight inches long, just like my previous two lovers. But it was an incredible two inches across (diameter, not circumference) at the shaft, and even slightly wider at the head. The cock flesh was smooth, but full of tiny little vein bumps all over, like a spider web network of veins, plus that one very thick vein protruding all the way up the shaft. Almost like a thinner cock attached to the whole length of the very thick main cock. His cock was so hard that the flesh was stretched very tight around it. Paradoxically, as hard as his cock was, his skin was very soft.

I leaned down and kissed his balls. “You’re going to empty your balls down my throat,” I told him. It was not a question, but a statement. Almost, but not quite, an order, a demand.

I then took a long, slow lick all the way up the shaft. I kissed the head and licked it all over.

“I want to try something on you that a previous boyfriend really loved. Okay?”

I was kissing and licking his magnificent cock all over, so I knew he would hardly say no. I then curled my tongue up to a very tiny tip. I slid my tongue tip into the big, wide-open pee hole at the very top of his cock head. Dave jumped, he moaned, and he thrust his cock even closer to my mouth.

As my tongue licked and swirled just inside the cock head, he poured out a stream of crystal-clear, slightly salty pre-chum. I backed off, licked my lips, savored the taste of what had just poured into my mouth, and I let out a very happy, “Mmm!”

Dave throbbed very hard.

“Looks like someone needs to be sucked,” I giggled.

“Your giggles are so sexy," Dave said, throbbing again . I opened my mouth wide, to encircle my lips around his enormous cock.

I hollowed my cheeks and began to suck hungrily, powerfully. I tried to say “Mmm, just what I want,” but with such a thick cock so completely filling my mouth, the only sound that I could produce was a muffled “Mmmph!”

I watched as his lovely cock thrust and throbbed its way up into my mouth. I slid my mouth down over his shaft, hungry to taste all eight inches of him.

We kept up the rhythm for a good ten to fifteen minutes . I was hungrily sliding my mouth down over him, while Dave powerfully thrust himself into my throat. I still had all of my clothes on, and that seemed to make him extra hard. Which made sucking him, even more fun for me.

Finally, I felt it. That intense throb, the throb that tells me he is a split second away from erupting, and no power on earth can stop it.

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked even harder.

With a loud, deeply sexy moan, a hard thrust, and a powerful throb, Dave emptied the entire contents of his balls into my happy mouth. I swished the stuff around in my mouth, savoring the sweet stickiness on my taste buds. Then I gulped hard, enjoying the incomparable feeling of his thick, warm goo sliding slowly down the back of my throat , on its way into my tummy. Yum!

I was so in la-la land with my intense horniness, and Dave eagerly stripped me so quickly, that I hardly noticed. One minute I was dressed. The next minute, I was naked in his arms, with only my heels still on.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

My skirt, blouse, and panties had been tossed all over the motel room floor.

Dave kissed my forehead, my eyelids, and my nose. He nibbled my ear lobes, and nuzzled the side of my neck, until I purred contentedly.

He kissed the front of my neck . Then he worked his kisses down into my cleavage. He kissed slow circles around the circumference of each breast, then kissed my areoles, and finally kissed my nipples, which he then proceeded to lick, suck, and nibble until I was trembling all over and moaning. My nipples were very hard and pointy and absolutely aching with lust.

His kisses next moved down my ribs, onto my belly button, and then my tummy. He kissed my thighs and down to my knees. Down my legs to my feet. Then back up my legs again, over my knees, onto my thighs.

He kissed the thick fur of my brownish-black bush. And finally, slow kisses all around the circumference of my pussy lips. This was what I had been wanting, what I had been needing, what I had been craving, ever since our arrival at the motel.

He crooked his finger inside my pussy, rubbing my moist inner walls, and then massaging my g-spot until I could feel my orgasm gradually gathering strength deep inside of me.

His tongue replaced his finger on my g-spot. He licked up and out, from g-spot to clit, reminding my clit that she would get her turn next, as the center of his attention.

I asked him to focus only on my g-spot for now, and to leave my clit alone until I asked him to move there.

His finger returned to massaging my g-spot as I moaned a soft “Yes, yes, yes,” over and over again. His finger slid out, quickly to be replaced by his tongue. With a series of yesses and nos, I guided him to exactly where I wanted his tongue.

He licked long and slow. He darted and flicked at my g-spot. I arched my back high, pushing into his face, onto his tongue. “Yes!” I practically screamed. “Yes, yes, yes."

He licked and flicked and flittered and fluttered at every tiny bump of my soft, spongy g-spot, just as I had asked him to do. He showed himself to be a fast learner, and I surrendered myself completely to the waves upon of waves of pleasure that his tongue was slowly building-up, deep inside of me.

“I’m... going to... going... to…"

And with that, my orgasm burst forth gloriously. My orgasm flowed and oozed, oozed and flowed. Not powerfully, but steadily, ceaselessly, out of me and onto his wonderfully skilled tongue.

“Now,” I said. “Now. Lick my clit... now!”

Dave slid his tongue onto my clit, while the hood helpfully rolled itself back for him. He kissed, he flicked, he licked, and he nibbled. I clasped Dave’s wrist and placed his curled finger back on to my g-spot, which was still trembling through one long, endless orgasm.

I pushed my clit harder, deeper into his face, encouraging him to nibble gently, to keep nibbling. My clit pulsated, and I began to ooze and ooze and ooze and ooze, mingling with the juices created by the continuing arousal of my g-spot.

“You’re only the second man,” I grinned so happily, “who has ever been able to make me come from two different places at the same time!”

I paused. “That makes you a sex god.”

Dave just beamed with pride at my approval of his skills, as I had several short but intense orgasms.

“It’s not every girl who gets to be fucked by a sex god,” I cooed.

“But I haven’t actually fucked you yet,” Dave winked.

“Well, what the hell are you waiting for?”

I grabbed Dave’s gigantic cock in both hands. And as his fingers held my still-trembling pussy wide open, I worked him into me, at exactly the pace I wanted and needed.

My legs wrapped tightly around him, I regulated the pace of his wonderful, powerful thrusts, deep into my cock-hungry pussy.

Pushing down hard on his sexy body now, I yelled “Faster!”

He thrust faster, in and out. But only halfway in, before he reversed direction.

“Deeper!” I moaned. “Give me all of your cock!”

Soon he was pounding me mercilessly, in and out, in and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, fucking me harder and harder. And I was in absolute heaven! My eyes began to water in joyous tears.

Gentleman that he is, Dave let me come first. And second. Then he drew back, and with a mighty downward plunge, he erupted, emptying the contents of his balls so deep down into my hungry pussy. I came again. And again. Then we both came together.

We collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs, both of us panting heavily. His cock was still very deep inside of me, still throbbing powerfully, as my trembling pussy continued to contract tighter and tighter around him.

When we finally calmed down, we got up and showered together. It felt so good to run my soapy fingers all over his sexy body. And to feel his soapy fingers skillfully touching me all over, arousing me again.

We returned to the bed, where he proceeded to kiss and lick my clit again, until I came twice more, all over his handsome face.

I sucked his cock, until he was just on the verge of exploding. Then he told me he wanted this explosion to go into my pussy, not into my mouth. I backed my mouth off of him.

My hungry pussy was wide open and very eager, and he slid right in, effortlessly.

Just when I thought he was in me completely, he gave a last push, as if to work his balls into me, along with his shaft. I was now stuffed so completely full of him. He pulled out until only the head was still in me; then he slowly slid back into me, gliding smoothly along my naturally lubricated inner walls as he descended. He paused, and he again gave that one last final push.

He did that a third time, and on that final push after a pause, I trembled from head to toe. My cum flowed and flowed and flowed out of me, all over that wonderful, thick, deeply buried hard cock of his.

He pulled back again. This time, instead of a very slow descent, he slammed down into me very fast and very hard, his cock throbbing very powerfully throughout his descent. And then he exploded. My pussy squeezed his cock very tightly, and he exploded again. And then I exploded all over his cock. When he felt me come that hard, it caused him to explode yet again.

We fell into a short sleep, maybe for about fifteen minutes, if that. But we awoke feeling refreshed. And we showered together again.

This time as we showered, he stood behind me. His arms wrapped around me from behind, he cupped my breasts in both hands, and his fingers soaped my achingly hard nipples. His very hard cock stretched vertically against the crack of my ass, throbbing powerfully against me.

We toweled each other dry, and hand in hand, we both returned to the motel room bed. This time I lay face-down, and I asked him to stretch-out, face down, on top of me.

He tried to work his very thick cock into my ass, but I told him, “No. Not yet, anyway.”

I instructed him to work his big cock between my ass cheeks, and into my pussy. Which he did. And it felt wonderful! As I knew it would.

After I came three times on his cock, and he exploded into my pussy twice, I told him, “Okay now!”

I grabbed his cock, thoroughly soaked in my juices and I moved him the slight distance from my pussy to my ass. He slid easily into my wide-open, cock-hungry anus. As he thrust in and out of my ass, I brought his thumb to my clit, and I had him press and swirl his thumb tip hard, right onto my excited little love button.

Before I could finish coming on his thumb, he emptied yet another load into me, this time deep into my ass. As my cum streamed out of my pussy, his cum oozed out of my ass. Some of his cum dribbled down out of my ass, into my open pussy. Although most either stayed in my ass or went onto the bedsheets.

I had been properly and thoroughly and repeatedly fucked by this hot hunk of man. I hadn’t felt this happy in a very, very long time. And our five hours weren’t even close to being over yet.

When we both stopped panting and trembling, we showered yet again. This time, I sucked him in the shower, while warm, soapy water streamed down both of our backs.

Then back to bed. Not for sex this time. But to fall asleep in each other’s arms. I awoke first . And then I woke him with a series of long, slow licks and kisses on his beautiful, hard cock. He turned us around into a 69. We came in each other‘s mouth at the exact same moment, which felt absolutely awesome.

I put him on his belly and I kissed from his broad, strong shoulders to his tight, cute, muscular butt. Then I kissed all up and down the back of his strong, well-muscled runner’s legs.

My kisses returned to his very hot butt, which I playfully bit. He yelped, he leaped. And as I kissed and massaged his butt, he moaned. I flipped him over and I sucked his cock until it was very hard.

He then flipped me over, and fed his enormous cock into my hungry mouth from above. I sucked powerfully, happily drinking the warm, sweet, sticky, intoxicating beverage straight from the tap.

One last shower, and then it was time to get dressed, so I would be home before my husband, and I would not arouse any suspicions.

It was almost as much fun dressing each other as it had been undressing. One last chance for fingers to feel every part of each other as the clothes once more covered our nakedness.

The whole drive home, I kept smiling, telling myself over and over again how lucky I was to have met Dave.

Back home, I was subjected to endless harangues from my husband , about the rich family , whom he claims did his family wrong all those decades ago.

But I didn’t care. I had a pussyful, a mouthful, a bellyful, and an assful of sweet sex juices. All left there by an absolutely wonderful man.

That was July, 2012. Since then, Dave has accepted many, many repeat invitations into my bed.

I divorced my husband in October, 2015 . And now I don’t have to be sneaky or worry about arousing suspicions.

In July, 2013, I met and fell in love with a wonderful woman named Justine, whom I call Justy. She is my first and only female sexual partner, ever. My 40-year-old lover Justy, appropriately enough writing as Katlover 1975 , wrote a story on this site about how we met . So I won’t repeat it.

Dave is very understanding about me becoming bi, and falling in love with Justy. Especially since he fucks Justy sometimes.

Since we met, Justy has found a n incredibly hot hunk of an Italian boyfriend named Vince . He now lives with her. Justy has also posted a story here about how she met her Vince at a friend’s wedding.

Ever since I divorced my husband, Justy sometimes lets me suck and ride her Vince .

Dave didn’t like that at first, another man in my pussy, but he has got used to it.

Sometimes Dave and Justy and I are a threesome, or Vince and Justy and I. Sometimes Dave fucks me, while Vince fucks Justy right next to us. Sometimes we even switch off, where Vince fucks me , while Dave fucks Justy.

W henever we are a foursome, we always end it with Justy and me eating each other or grinding clit against clit, while our men watch.

Reluctant at first, Dave has accepted all of these combinations now. It was a stretch from his religion-dictated sense of sexual morals . But he seems to be happy now with this arrangement.

We four all love each other very much, and we are a very strong, if unusual, family now.

And even now, every time Dave’s wonderful thick cock slides down my throat, or deep into my cock-hungry pussy, I still have that very same feeling I had when Dave fucked me for five wonderful hours in that motel room in 2012 . The happy feeling that I’m the luckiest woman on earth, to have found my Dave.

Published 
Written by KatR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments